March 28, 2024, 06:20:24 AM

Author Topic: The Sharks: Central FC Thread  (Read 170785 times)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
so sad,... so sad.... it's a sad sad situation, an it's getting more and more observed... Elton john....

It's "absurd," but agreed.  :beermug:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
“This makes it a lot easier than through the bank as, in my experience, bank transfers to Trinidad aren’t liked by European banks (something to do with sort codes, if I recall correctly),” stated the correspondence from Harrison’s email address.

I've never had a problem wiring money from the UK to T&T. Sort codes are a UK-specific thing as far as I'm aware.  :beermug:

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
yes it is' absurd' boss ...  as billions exit our treasury liburd an Rowley run down ah black man for hungry money, like allyuh selling guns to the Indians???

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ahmmm... Thanks for the feedback people. :-\

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
I doh really understand the reaction to this story, ah mean, if anything libelous, lasana would have to break out d court clothes right.........Sancho AND timkee f**k up, or haven't u caught on yet........it would make more sense to see how it plays out. Than rush out to tie d noose ...........again court clothes material.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:28:58 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Money....is the root of all evil. Ill nah nah....second. You can't live without them....
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Amazing, Sancho really eh no better than Jack Warner.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

So SIS really own de club and let Sancho and Harrison take de big up all these years... what an imps Sancho turning out to be, I hear he mess up Stern John to and they wasn't talking for years now, they only now start back to talk.

Now ah like how Lasana writing. he doing it more balance now.

Kamla really know how to pick crooks boy, from Jack Warner, to Ish, to Ramlogan, to Sancho.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sancho and Harrison are disgusting...... Play on little black boys; what yuh go do?!

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
yeah boy, kamla pick gypsy,ah wonder if Rowley get the memo??

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
And Sancho and Harrison asking de TTFA to be more accountable and transparent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of jokers..

Lets hear want FS will say now ??

Come FS, talk to be and be honest !!!!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I thought all along SIS was a major sponsor. It was the same with Jabloteh and cLICO. Hospedales own and ran the club and CLICO finianced them. What is wrong with that. But now we hearing that SiS are the true owners. I see nothing wrong in them owning the club. We have been asking for local companies to sponsor clubs for the longest while now. The problem here is perception. Why did they not come out and say SIS own the club and Sancho and FS are employed to run the club. Nothing wrong with that. A storm in a tea pot. Why does it  always look like they have something to  hide.?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:20:44 AM by Deeks »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nah, iz a while now we know that SIS own the company. However, I would say it may not have been universally understood as such ... because BS and KH have been the dominant public personalities of the club. Also possibly because ppl were not clearly disabused of ... or clearly relieved of holding that notion.

("By a while now" ... I mean possibly within the last year to a year and a half. I recall some epic banter invoking the subject).

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
right now is election 'spirit' in de air, two parties, the united teefin congress and the peoples teefin movement, both sold out to satan,  who going an win?? the best liar and de best thief...so when men posting in support that Sancho is ah thief therefore vote for Rowley or gypsy is ah thief vote for kamla,it have men seeing thru your satanic writings, "come out of her my people"...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I thought all along SIS was a major sponsor. It was the same with Jabloteh and cLICO. Hospedales own and ran the club and CLICO finianced them. What is wrong with that. But now we hearing that SiS are the true owners. I see nothing wrong in them owning the club. We have been asking for local companies to sponsor clubs for the longest while now. The problem here is perception. Why did they not come out and say SIS own the club and Sancho and FS are employed to run the club. Nothing wrong with that. A storm in a tea pot. Why does it  always look like they have something to  hide.?

You have to ask yourself why they acted lied like they did... even the Pro League was referring to Sancho as the owner earlier in the year, and up to a month ago Sancho was still misrepresenting to the public that he was the club's owner.  Some months ago I challenged Harrison on the fact that SIS was really de facto running the club behind the scenes and he denied it.  I confronted him here on the forum with Darren Mohamdally was the Central Chairman as proof that Central were pulling strings.  His response was that it's only sensible that a corporate sponsor would want to have some kind of say in how the club is run.  A paragon of transparency and accountability... these two.

One has to ask the question why this is?  While the answer remains unclear, consider that SIS has been identified as the chief financier (along with Jack Warner) of the PP Governments election campaign five years ago.

Over the first four years of the PP administration, SIS recouped over half a billion dollars in government contracts, with no "transparency and accountability" into the awarding of those contracts.  Your democracy for sale.  Of course it goes without saying that it is illegal for a company to be given government contracts as a reward for 'investing' in that government, but this is precisely what seems to have happened, although nobody in the present government seems motivated to investigate it right now.

Now we have this same company which has received apparently illegal government kickbacks purchasing this football team and hiding behind two frontmen... and despite the billions of dollars in government contract, this same club turns around every month with its hand  out and asks the Ministry of Sport to give it $80,000 a month in subvention... and criticizing the TTFA and other clubs for their failure to attract corporate sponsorship.  They essentially said, "Central worked hard to identify innovative ways of attracting sponsorship, we didn't wait on a handout."  Except, they collected that handout from the government, poured money into the club, put Sancho as a figurehead, then the same Sancho, out of the blue was able to negotiate a settlement payment of the WC bonus by the PP government, then the next thing you know, out of the blue (or so it seemed) he gets appointed MoS.  Was this SIS' succession plan... to force the puppet out and negotiate a soft landing spot for him in the MoS?

Now this thing about the "personal payment" requested of CS Vise... this is more than a 'perception' issue, this serious as this kind of thing is illegal.  Forget the fact that it's a bribe ("pay me a personal fee and I will help steer Player X to your club"), it's the kind of self-dealing that violates corporate laws... it's what Chuck Blazer did in selling CONCACAF's TV rights to Traffic Sports and setting up a shell company in the Caymans to broker the deal and charge $2 million dollars commission.  These are potentially serious charges which if the DPP were to get involved could lead to serious jail time if proven.  This type of thing got Harry Redknapp, among others, arrested.  This is the behavior that Sancho and Harrison are (accused of) engaging in... all while acting like moral crusaders in local football.  But why let any of that worry we?  This is much ado about nothing, ent?

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

You have to ask yourself why they acted lied like they did... even the Pro League was referring to Sancho as the owner earlier in the year, and up to a month ago Sancho was still misrepresenting to the public that he was the club's owner.  Some months ago I challenged Harrison on the fact that SIS was really de facto running the club behind the scenes and he denied it.  I confronted him here on the forum with Darren Mohamdally was the Central Chairman as proof that Central were pulling strings.  His response was that it's only sensible that a corporate sponsor would want to have some kind of say in how the club is run.  A paragon of transparency and accountability... these two.

One has to ask the question why this is?  While the answer remains unclear, consider that SIS has been identified as the chief financier (along with Jack Warner) of the PP Governments election campaign five years ago.

Over the first four years of the PP administration, SIS recouped over half a billion dollars in government contracts, with no "transparency and accountability" into the awarding of those contracts.  Your democracy for sale.  Of course it goes without saying that it is illegal for a company to be given government contracts as a reward for 'investing' in that government, but this is precisely what seems to have happened, although nobody in the present government seems motivated to investigate it right now.

Now we have this same company which has received apparently illegal government kickbacks purchasing this football team and hiding behind two frontmen... and despite the billions of dollars in government contract, this same club turns around every month with its hand  out and asks the Ministry of Sport to give it $80,000 a month in subvention... and criticizing the TTFA and other clubs for their failure to attract corporate sponsorship.  They essentially said, "Central worked hard to identify innovative ways of attracting sponsorship, we didn't wait on a handout."  Except, they collected that handout from the government, poured money into the club, put Sancho as a figurehead, then the same Sancho, out of the blue was able to negotiate a settlement payment of the WC bonus by the PP government, then the next thing you know, out of the blue (or so it seemed) he gets appointed MoS.  Was this SIS' succession plan... to force the puppet out and negotiate a soft landing spot for him in the MoS?

Now this thing about the "personal payment" requested of CS Vise... this is more than a 'perception' issue, this serious as this kind of thing is illegal.  Forget the fact that it's a bribe ("pay me a personal fee and I will help steer Player X to your club"), it's the kind of self-dealing that violates corporate laws... it's what Chuck Blazer did in selling CONCACAF's TV rights to Traffic Sports and setting up a shell company in the Caymans to broker the deal and charge $2 million dollars commission.  These are potentially serious charges which if the DPP were to get involved could lead to serious jail time if proven.  This type of thing got Harry Redknapp, among others, arrested.  This is the behavior that Sancho and Harrison are (accused of) engaging in... all while acting like moral crusaders in local football.  But why let any of that worry we?  This is much ado about nothing, ent?
:beermug:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Sancho and Harrison allegedly requested improper payment for Central transfers
« Reply #975 on: September 01, 2015, 06:02:28 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho and Harrison allegedly requested improper payment for Central transfers
« Reply #976 on: September 01, 2015, 06:36:06 AM »
When I said it here that they were double agents, Mr Harrison brush me aside, I hope you guys now realise how these crooks operate.

Look, I have posted it here.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=64171.msg922790#msg922790

From what I heard Fenwick wanted a piece of the pie as well. This is why thry fell out with the local agent Narada Wilson guy.

And I knew Sancho never founded Central. SIS is the one but because of their corrupted involvement with the T&T government they wanted to use Sancho and Harrison names.

I hope you guys see for yourself now.

This English thief coming to our shores and trying to steal money.

And Sancho, I fake rasta making all of this possible,

Lets here the excuse now.

I also hope the 13 Warrior who stood up with them take note.

Kamla Persad is more corrupted than Clico and Ish Galabaransingh combined.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 01, 2015, 07:23:41 AM »
And I was thinking, why would you OWN a club and just walk away from it to be a minister of sport for 6 months?

Something is not right and Harrison is here everyday lying to us.

I am really disappointed in both of them.

I think this matter should be report to FIFA.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: September 01, 2015, 08:41:33 AM »
Where is Contro to defend his boys?!!  :rotfl:

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 01, 2015, 08:47:38 AM »
WHERE DE F#CK IS FS??!!  :pissedoff:
All the talk yuh talk... At least be a man about it and say something!!!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 01, 2015, 08:50:31 AM »
Can't believe these fellas THAT dotish!  :rotfl:

Any chance we can see the 'headers' of the email?

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 01, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »

Wait, you wasn't ah next one of Sancho defenders too?

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 01, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »
Kevin Harrison must have trained under Peter Harrison because this guy made 900,000 pounds on just one transfer deal..

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 01, 2015, 09:58:48 AM »

Wait, you wasn't ah next one of Sancho defenders too?

maybe you should clarify what you mean by defenders! In the BS we endure with Kimmy and Sancho, I was 'defending' the fact that accounts which was asked for, was not provided (when tax payers money is at stake). Same accounts FIFA asked for and now we know FIFA has stopped funding. So please clarify 'defenders' as it applies to moi!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 01, 2015, 10:02:12 AM »
Sadly, as my comments have been misquoted and taken out of context, I have been advised by lawyers not to comment. Instead, I will await the truth to be published. Sadly, it does appear that the concept of innocent until proved guilty does not apply!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 01, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »
Sadly, as my comments have been misquoted and taken out of context, I have been advised by lawyers not to comment. Instead, I will await the truth to be published. Sadly, it does appear that the concept of innocent until proved guilty does not apply!

Which comments were "misquoted and taken out of context"?  Your comments where you denied that SIS were the owners of the club?  Your comments where you said you and Sancho owned the club?  Or your comments in the email shown asking for "personal payments"?

maybe you should clarify what you mean by defenders! In the BS we endure with Kimmy and Sancho, I was 'defending' the fact that accounts which was asked for, was not provided (when tax payers money is at stake). Same accounts FIFA asked for and now we know FIFA has stopped funding. So please clarify 'defenders' as it applies to moi!

Maybe you should clarify the statements you're making because FIFA never asked for any "same accounts." The audits requested by Emperor Sancho and the audits requested by FIFA are different, and both requests were met by different complications.  The TTFA didn't so much "fail" to produce audits to FIFA, the auditing company quit.  FIFA in it's letter to the TTFA made clear this was a procedural thing, and once a new firm is hired and produces the audit, the payment would be released.  It makes for good press but that was not due to any fault of the TTFA.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 01, 2015, 11:07:11 AM »

Which comments were "misquoted and taken out of context"?  Your comments where you denied that SIS were the owners of the club?  Your comments where you said you and Sancho owned the club?  Or your comments in the email shown asking for "personal payments"?

Maybe you should clarify the statements you're making because FIFA never asked for any "same accounts." The audits requested by Emperor Sancho and the audits requested by FIFA are different, and both requests were met by different complications.  The TTFA didn't so much "fail" to produce audits to FIFA, the auditing company quit.  FIFA in it's letter to the TTFA made clear this was a procedural thing, and once a new firm is hired and produces the audit, the payment would be released.  It makes for good press but that was not due to any fault of the TTFA.

are there any other kinds of 'thing"?

but thanks for the clarification. I stand by what I said in my response to the poster.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 01, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »

Allyuh planning to sue Lasana like Jack Warner try to do a few years ago and failed !!!!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9U4ouCeWO7Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9U4ouCeWO7Y</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 01, 2015, 11:50:26 AM »

Gee Them Bakes... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine, they selling players behind they back for extra profit when these players should also be allow to get a percentage of the transfer fee, nah man Harrison, yuh let meh down.

All de f00cking talk about transparency from you and Sancho.

People have to be mad to vote for UNC, then again, man buying votes for rum.

Why nothing could run good in de Caribbean?

Always some drama and corruption.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:01:38 PM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: September 01, 2015, 11:54:17 AM »

From left to right

KAMLA:  What allyuh gone and do now? Allyuh couldna wait one more week.
SANCHO: Harrsion, yuh f00ck up, how Lasana get that email?
HARRISON: I will squeeze Lasana balls.

1]; } ?>