April 26, 2024, 11:58:02 PM

Author Topic: The Sharks: Central FC Thread  (Read 172720 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho and Harrison allegedly requested improper payment for Central transfers
« Reply #990 on: September 01, 2015, 11:58:00 AM »

HARRISON: F00CK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARRISON: It wasn't me boss

HARRISON: Meh ass on fire
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:02:33 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho and Harrison allegedly requested improper payment for Central transfers
« Reply #991 on: September 01, 2015, 12:04:02 PM »
hahahahahahahaha lawd fadda..........hahahahaha choke gag
I pity the fool....

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM »

HARRISON: F00CK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARRISON: It wasn't me boss

HARRISON: Meh ass on fire

LOL. Good likeness!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #993 on: September 01, 2015, 12:21:41 PM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 01, 2015, 12:22:04 PM »
Sadly, as my comments have been misquoted and taken out of context, I have been advised by lawyers not to comment. Instead, I will await the truth to be published. Sadly, it does appear that the concept of innocent until proved guilty does not apply!
That email was misquoted too?... Shut the f#ck up!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 01, 2015, 12:26:41 PM »
are there any other kinds of 'thing"?

but thanks for the clarification. I stand by what I said in my response to the poster.

Yes there are... it could have been a substantive concern about the financial practices of the TTFA, but why would that matter to you? And of course you stand by your response, you know no better.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 04:12:30 PM by Bakes »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 01, 2015, 02:42:00 PM »
grew, did it?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 01, 2015, 05:13:48 PM »
I really wondering what context this could be taken in that would be above board. My imagination failing me.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #998 on: September 01, 2015, 10:39:19 PM »
F.S. and Sancho, allyuh trying to bamboozle people? Nice one, Lasana.

SMFH.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 02, 2015, 06:22:24 AM »
F.S. and Sancho, allyuh trying to bamboozle people? Nice one, Lasana.

SMFH.

This is the typical foreingers mentality.

Coming to our small island and robbing the people.

Would love to hear from the players involved, selling them like slaves.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:13:31 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 02, 2015, 09:53:38 AM »
FS really surpise me here.

Sancho didn't, because you can see he loves money.

But FS?

The guy who preach to us about the TTFA being transparent !!!!!!

Talk about pot callin kettle black.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 02, 2015, 02:33:47 PM »
F.S and Sancho  both Conniving and deceitful ..... aren't they  the same actors ( Fs. and sancho ) performing in the movie called  '' Transparent '' ?    F.S  what advise is in  the offering now ? yuh care to respond ? 

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 03, 2015, 05:48:59 AM »
Question for Bakes and others.

Is there any chance Sancho could lose his seat whether UNC win or looses?

Give me the run down.

I don't know who is worst, Sancho or Anil Roberts.

And Harrison is a major let down after all he preaches here.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 03, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
Question for Bakes and others.

Is there any chance Sancho could lose his seat whether UNC win or looses?

Give me the run down.

I don't know who is worst, Sancho or Anil Roberts.

And Harrison is a major let down after all he preaches here.

According to a Guardian poll today: PNM 55% - UNC 33% for Toco/Grande
He not winning sh!t
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:59:35 AM by de_redman »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 03, 2015, 08:06:35 AM »
What about the ministry of sports seat?

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: September 03, 2015, 08:13:02 AM »
Minister in the Ministry of sport is appointed by the Government in power. So if PNM win the elections, the government will appoint a minister in the ministry of sports.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: September 03, 2015, 08:19:22 AM »

There is no such thing.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 03, 2015, 08:20:46 AM »
Minister in the Ministry of sport is appointed by the Government in power. So if PNM win the elections, the government will appoint a minister in the ministry of sports.

There's a difference between 1) a Minister of Sport and 2) a Minister in the Ministry of Sport.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: September 03, 2015, 08:26:38 AM »

There is no such thing.

unc give loosing candidate portfolios before so................
I pity the fool....

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 03, 2015, 08:30:09 AM »

There is no such thing.

UNC not winning general either  :devil:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: September 03, 2015, 08:32:10 AM »

There is no such thing.

UNC not winning general either  :devil:
not if u are to believe the polls, made a comment on the general section bout dat too.....even if d pollsters manipulating d data.....I tink is a possibility if nuff people have on blinders
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:33:55 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
(UPDATE) CONCACAF contradicts Sancho and Harrison over Central payment
« Reply #1011 on: September 03, 2015, 10:20:49 PM »
CONCACAF: Harrison directed money to Sancho while he was Sport Minister
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868.com)

CONCACAF has rubbished assertions that Brent Sancho was not Trinidad and Tobago Sport Minister when his advisor, Kevin Harrison, directed the football confederation to wire Central FC funds to his personal bank account.

Harrison and Central suggested that Sancho’s back details were sent to CONCACAF in December 2014 while he was still Central chairman. And a Trinidad Guardian article on the subject referred to the matter as a “Storm in a tea cup.”

However, a CONCACAF statement to Wired868 today confirmed that Harrison did not ask for a US$40,000 payment to be paid to Sancho until 16 June 2015, more than four months after Kamla Persad-Bissessar appointed him as Sport Minister.

The CONCACAF money was supposed to help Central with expenses related to their Champions League away fixture against LA Galaxy.

“At the start of each CONCACAF Champions League, CONCACAF asks participating clubs to submit a wide variety of information,” stated the CONCACAF press office, “including a standard form containing the club’s banking information for the deposit of the team travel allowance per away game.

“On June 16, 2015, CONCACAF received a completed form from Mr Kevin Harrison, Operations Director at Central FC, via the Caribbean Football Union’s (CFU) Latoya Dacosta. The information received was used to transfer the first payment of funds to Central FC on July 27, 2015.”

The timeline was curious since CONCACAF’s deadline to Champions League clubs to provide bank details was 28 May to 12 June 2015.

Harrison, Sancho and Central FC, which is run by SIS officials Daren Mohamdally and Ronald Ramlogan, have given two conflicting accounts as to how the CONCACAF money ended in the Sport Minister’s bank account.

In one version, Central claimed that Sancho’s bank details were sent in December 2014 while he was still club chairman. In another, Harrison said the club did not have a US bank account and was rushed to get details to CONCACAF in time.

But, according to CONCACAF, the “Couva Sharks” had two weeks to provide bank details. And Harrison took an extra week on top of that before, in June 2015, he still opted to send Sancho’s bank details to the football body.

In the past seven days, Harrison sent a thread of emails to the Guardian Newspaper and Wired868 with the headline: “Confirmation of CONCACAF error.”

The emails, which were sent between July 27 and August 3, showed Central FC manager Jamie Aleong-Charles’ attempts to change the bank details that Harrison lodged with CONCACAF.

The Guardian, on the strength of Harrison’s emails, claimed that the matter was “an apparent mix-up.”

Wired868 asked Harrison to send his emailed request for funds from CONCACAF to prove it occurred before Sancho became Sport Minister. The Advisor to the Sport Minister was also asked to provide the date that CONCACAF money hit Sancho’s account.

He did neither.

“What email to CONCACAF?” replied Harrison. “This email (from Aleong-Charles) shows Central FC submitting their correct bank details so that they could receive their funds…”

CONCACAF clarified in a written statement that Central only provided an alternate bank account after the money had already hit Sancho’s account.

“Later that same day (on July 27), Jamie Aleong-Charles, a manager in Central FC’s Administration Department, contacted CONCACAF to say that Central FC wanted to change the bank account information for the transfer of funds,” stated CONCACAF, “and that new account information would be provided to CONCACAF on July 28, 2015.

“CONCACAF received the new bank account information on July 28, 2015. CONCACAF made the second payment to Central FC’s new bank account on August 10, 2015.”

Wired868 asked Harrison whether he had wilfully tried to mislead the press on the timeline of events by giving wrong dates and a partial email trail to reporters. He did not comment up to the time of publication.

The CONCACAF statement arguably suggests a pattern of behaviour by Sancho and Harrison in which they apparently sought to divert money due to Central to the personal accounts of one or both of the men without any obvious approval by their employers.

British football agent Steve Davies confirmed this week that an email from Harrison, in August 2014, asked him to slip in “a personal payment” for the two Ministry of Sport officials during the transfer of Trinidad and Tobago internationals Rundell Winchester and Willis Plaza to CS Visé in August 2014.

“Could you indicate when you would be able to slip in the personal payment?” he asked Davies, in an email published on Wired868. “Probably the best payment method would be via Western Union (obviously the fees would be deducted from the initial sum). If possible, send two payments, 50% to Brent Sancho and 50% to Kevin Harrison.”

Davies said he considered the request to be illegal. And Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) general secretary Sheldon Phillips confirmed that the local football body was “very, very concerned” about the email and was monitoring the situation.

CONCACAF has also pointed the finger at Harrison in relation to the diversion of funds to Sancho’s bank account.

CONCACAF Timeline

June 16: CONCACAF received Central FC bank account information from Kevin Harrison of Central FC via Latoya Dacosta of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) naming Brent Sancho as the beneficiary.

July 27: First payment of US$40K was sent to Central FC with banking information provided by Central FC via CFU on June 16.

July 27: Central FC’s Jamie Aleong-Charles notified CONCACAF that the club would like to change the bank account information it had on file with CONCACAF.

July 28: E-mail sent from Central FC to CONCACAF with updated banking information with club name as beneficiary

August 10: Second payment of US$40K was sent to Central FC with updated banking information provided by Central FC on July 28 with club name as beneficiary.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:38:02 AM by Flex »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: (UPDATE) CONCACAF contradicts Sancho and Harrison over Central payment
« Reply #1012 on: September 04, 2015, 05:39:51 AM »
I hate f00cking Sancho !!!!!

But ent Central FC SIS bosses clear this up? Sancho said he contacted them right away, so he say.

Maybe Sancho was planning to silently keep the money, If Central didn't know or forgot about it, he would have keep the money.

He had months to change that account, why he didn't do it?

This guy turn out to be one smart man, no wonder nobody eh want to deal with him no more from he 2006 buddies, only Harrison sticking up by him and now Stern John because he looking for free ride to.

Kenwyne better watch he back with Sancho to, anybody in Kamla cabinet cannot be trusted.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: September 04, 2015, 05:56:20 AM »
How the tables have turned. Now I am sure Sancho is feeling that he should have been better towards the TTFA.

TTFA monitoring alleged Sancho/Harrison payment request; Visé responds.
by Lasana Liburd.

Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) general secretary Sheldon Phillips confirmed that the local football body is monitoring a request, sent by then Central FC operations director Kevin Harrison’s email address, which asked for a “personal payment” for Harrison and then club chairman Brent Sancho related to a club transfer.

At the time, Belgium lower division club, CS Visé, was negotiating the transfer of Central attacker Rundell Winchester as well as three other current Central players, Willis Plaza, Elton John and Kevon Villaroel, who were believed to have been free agents at the time.

The email, which was sent on 27 August 2014 and published exclusively by Wired868, asked Visé representative Steve Davies to “slip in (a) personal payment” to Sancho and Harrison that was to be sent through Western Union rather than to Central’s bank account and split evenly between the two men.

At present, Sancho is the Minister of Sport and UNC’s candidate for Toco/Sangre Grande while Harrison is employed as Advisor to the Minister of Sport.

Phillips said the TTFA, which Sancho often accused of a lack of transparency, is “very, very concerned” and suggested that a formal investigation was a distinct possibility.

“We are certainly paying attentions to the allegations in the (Wired868) story,” Phillips told Wired868. “We are looking at the information and we are very, very concerned about the allegation.

“The (FIFA) player transfer regulations will come into play here. And, if there is a situation with an improper transfer, as it falls under FIFA, it also falls under the jurisdiction of the relevant member association, which is the TTFA.”

Davies, a British agent who represented Sancho during his professional career in Britain, was a Visé official at the time and confirmed the email from Harrison. However, Davies said he considered the request to be illegal and quickly blanked it.

The football agent said Visé had agreed to fly Sancho and Harrison to Belgium to discuss a possible collaboration between the two clubs. But he claimed the issue of a personal payment was never raised during formal discussions with Sancho and he promptly rebuffed the email from Harrison’s account.

“Kevin, I don’t know what (you’re) on about regarding any personal payments,” stated Davies’ email, which was sent within hours of the request, “as the deal was that the club will make three payments to your club…”

Davies said Harrison never responded to his email and the matter appeared closed.

However, financial problems at Visé brought its collaboration with Central to a swift end and Winchester and Plaza returned to Trinidad within three months, followed by John, Villaroel and English coach Terry Fenwick.

Phillips said, even though it appears that the “personal payment” was never made, the TTFA may still be able to take action against Sancho and Harrison for intent.

“You still have a question of intent,” Phillips told Wired868, “so just because the transaction wasn’t completed doesn’t mean the intention wasn’t there.

“At this point in time, we are looking around and observing to see what else transpires. But we are extremely concerned about what we have heard so far.”

Sancho and Harrison have both ignored requests for comment on the email to Davies.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 06:26:52 AM by Sando »

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: September 04, 2015, 06:46:10 AM »
Say it's not true FS! I dare you!
Otherwise your continued silence on the topic of the email speaks volumes!
You and Sancho make me want to  :puking:

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: September 04, 2015, 07:34:14 AM »

To be fair he clearly can't say much - anything he types on this forum could be held against him. There's a reason the US has the right to silence - you can easily talk your way into a prosecution whether you're guilty or not!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: September 04, 2015, 08:09:30 AM »

To be fair he clearly can't say much - anything he types on this forum could be held against him. There's a reason the US has the right to silence - you can easily talk your way into a prosecution whether you're guilty or not!

:thumbsup:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: September 04, 2015, 09:18:12 AM »
Anybody heard Rowley last night? How a person name Brent Sancho tried to bring in a car as a returning national and customs pick up on the fraud.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: September 04, 2015, 09:23:13 AM »
Anybody heard Rowley last night? How a person name Brent Sancho tried to bring in a car as a returning national and customs pick up on the fraud.

They should jail this f00cker.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: September 04, 2015, 02:30:36 PM »

:thumbsup:
Guilty  :thumbsup:

1]; } ?>