April 27, 2024, 01:21:36 PM

Author Topic: Women Olympic Football  (Read 38451 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Women Olympic Football
« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2012, 03:10:49 PM »
I really cyah believe these referees.....rel f**kery in this football.  Japan were robbed of two BLATANT penalties....but allyuh done know dat arready....I still find fault with yet another team in Japan that, at crucial times, refuse to play away from the usa's strengths.  These teams don't realize they cyah dribble through them Americans all de time?! the americans are the best team in women's football, but far too often they does get a lot of help from their opponents....them two bad calls aside, Japan had a couple of chances that they should have put away because they know they eh go get too many and they have to learn to adapt a style that will counter the pressing play of the americans by playing more in spaces rather than letting their opponents get up on them too close too much.  Hard luck, Japan.  (and all us yankee-haters!) 

mango what game you watching dread? bout japan get rob... wey boi like is sour mango you and giggy eating dey boi....

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »
I really cyah believe these referees.....rel f**kery in this football.  Japan were robbed of two BLATANT penalties....but allyuh done know dat arready....I still find fault with yet another team in Japan that, at crucial times, refuse to play away from the usa's strengths.  These teams don't realize they cyah dribble through them Americans all de time?! the americans are the best team in women's football, but far too often they does get a lot of help from their opponents....them two bad calls aside, Japan had a couple of chances that they should have put away because they know they eh go get too many and they have to learn to adapt a style that will counter the pressing play of the americans by playing more in spaces rather than letting their opponents get up on them too close too much.  Hard luck, Japan.  (and all us yankee-haters!) 

mango what game you watching dread? bout japan get rob... wey boi like is sour mango you and giggy eating dey boi....

war

boss, even the american comentators with dey flag-waving biased asses admitted that a penalty shoulda been called on the blatant hand ball in front the ref by dat ugly chick, tobin heath.  Then there was the wrestle-down-to-the-ground tackle in the second half, agan, right in front the ref.  What game were YOU watching?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »

war

boss, even the american comentators with dey flag-waving biased asses admitted that a penalty shoulda been called on the blatant hand ball in front the ref by dat ugly chick, tobin heath.  Then there was the wrestle-down-to-the-ground tackle in the second half, agan, right in front the ref.  What game were YOU watching?
maybe in di first half but I was watching it in spanish so I cya understan spanish but USA beat them and gve dem good f**kin wood.. now tek dat and you and giggy go eat some sour mango and drink a cococnut and wash out allyuh heart and come again.. USA get Di GOLD your adopted country called Japan get beat dais all...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2012, 03:27:41 PM »

war

maybe in di first half but I was watching it in spanish so I cya understan spanish but USA beat them and gve dem good f**kin wood.. now tek dat and you and giggy go eat some sour mango and drink a cococnut and wash out allyuh heart and come again.. USA get Di GOLD your adopted country called Japan get beat dais all...

war

:laugh:  Allyuh yutes nowadays rel fresh wit allyuh self oui, but is no scene....Like I said, Japan coulda seal this game had the played a little smarter on crucial occasions and maybe if they were awarded the penalties they deserved and converted them.  This is usa time.....enjoy it wit yuh happy meal.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »
TT, look ah just went an do meh part for the US Women's team.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

AirMan

« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2012, 04:25:57 PM »
The United States win the Gold...men in here probably thought about committing suicide  ;D

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2012, 06:33:13 PM »
The United States win the Gold...men in here probably thought about committing suicide  ;D
rell man boi.. wey boi sometimes I does wonder if dem fellas really like football or dey mouth have diarrhea.....
I enjoying mi meal sipping mi stripe and teking in some hightlights on my adopted home gold victory againt giggy and mango chow adopted home Japon. :beermug:
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2012, 07:21:57 PM »
Congrats to the US.

Really do they really need the referee help to win these games?
It seems to be the same with Brazil (men), two obvious penalties not called in the semi.
It does leave a sour taste with football lovers
How that hand ball was not called is beyond me!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2012, 07:24:20 PM »
rell man boi.. wey boi sometimes I does wonder if dem fellas really like football or dey mouth have diarrhea.....
I enjoying mi meal sipping mi stripe and teking in some hightlights on my adopted home gold victory againt giggy and mango chow adopted home Japon. :beermug:
war

Allyuh men like allyuh go break on one another over this gold medal boy.....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2012, 07:26:30 PM »
Congrats to the US.

Really do they really need the referee help to win these games?
It seems to be the same with Brazil (men), two obvious penalties not called in the semi.
It does leave a sour taste with football lovers
How that hand ball was not called is beyond me!

I doh find Brazil does get bad calls go in their favour so much to outweigh the ones that go against them.....Especially not like this us team this tournament.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2012, 07:33:21 PM »
Cheating bitches
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »
Cheating bitches

karma man, karma. Their time will come.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2012, 08:02:46 PM »
war

As ah watchin' de track events it really remind meh, like de two ah allyuh love de uda more dan ato boldon and all.

truetrini

« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »
Cheating bitches

karma man, karma. Their time will come.

I hearing their time coming every tourney and they remain the team to beat year after year after year.

Their Karma seems to be to win.

Once goat mout like allyuh against them is victor assured

truetrini

« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2012, 08:18:05 PM »
war

As ah watchin' de track events it really remind meh, like de two ah allyuh love de uda more dan ato boldon and all.

Oh gosh Mango doh take it so hard nah.   Yuh know in yuh heart shit team like Canada does only elevate their game when playing gainst the might of the Yankee girls...after dat is shitting dong in dey man drawers.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 09, 2012, 08:35:47 PM »
war

Oh gosh Mango doh take it so hard nah.   Yuh know in yuh heart shit team like Canada does only elevate their game when playing gainst the might of the Yankee girls...after dat is shitting dong in dey man drawers.

:laugh: hul yuh yankee-lovin' arse!  :laugh:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 15, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »
The ref who caused Canada to lose a soccer match against the U.S. has been banned from reffing any more Olympic Games.
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 15, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
The ref who caused Canada to lose a soccer match against the U.S. has been banned from reffing any more Olympic Games.

Pedersen? Serious?  She need to lose she accreditation.  Bibiana no better for that clear handball and tackle in the box.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 15, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »

Whey you hyear/see dat?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »

Whey you hyear/see dat?

Now coming to say is late news , she was left out for the remaining games not all Olympics , my bad  ::) did some more digging after i saw the report, saw it on twitter first

CONTROVERSIAL WOMEN'S SOCCER REFEREE DONE AT OLYMPICS
http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=402626
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:14:28 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2012, 06:14:00 PM »
Bibiana no better for that clear handball and tackle in the box.

Yeh she had to be blind not to see that
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 15, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »

Whey you hyear/see dat?

Now coming to say is late news , she was left out for the remaining games not all Olympics , my bad  ::) did some more digging after i saw the report, saw it on twitter first

CONTROVERSIAL WOMEN'S SOCCER REFEREE DONE AT OLYMPICS
http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=402626

I was sennin' dat chick home and never callin' she up to officiate another international match.  NEVER....leh she stay in Norway.....but I figure fifa woulda senn she home anyway.....all dat talk dey was givin' Cynada 'bout punishin' dem fuh dey remarks.  Dize jes' ole talk.  Dey know dam well de ref giddem de shaft!

1]; } ?>