April 27, 2024, 07:40:28 AM

Author Topic: Women Olympic Football  (Read 38438 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Women Olympic Football
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2012, 12:14:03 PM »
do like a pardna in work and see if you could get a foreign stream.

he bulgarian and watching the olympics on bulgarian tv.

u is talk bulgarian mango?

:laugh: Ah friggin' WISH!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »
So 8 badminton get kicked out for trying to lose, but FIFA won't discipline Japan?

Japan coach Norio Sasaki told his players not to win against South Africa on Tuesday so that his team wouldn't have to travel to Scotland for the quarterfinals. The game ended in a 0-0 draw, so Japan will remain in Wales and play Brazil on Friday.
FIFA announced Wednesday that Japan won't be disciplined. The governing body's disciplinary committee said it studied Sasaki's comments and "there are no sufficient elements to start disciplinary proceedings" for corruption or "unlawfully influencing match results."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/us-olympic-soccer-coach-never-180630907--oly.html

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »
So 8 badminton get kicked out for trying to lose, but FIFA won't discipline Japan?

Japan coach Norio Sasaki told his players not to win against South Africa on Tuesday so that his team wouldn't have to travel to Scotland for the quarterfinals. The game ended in a 0-0 draw, so Japan will remain in Wales and play Brazil on Friday.
FIFA announced Wednesday that Japan won't be disciplined. The governing body's disciplinary committee said it studied Sasaki's comments and "there are no sufficient elements to start disciplinary proceedings" for corruption or "unlawfully influencing match results."

But Eman this going on for years in football, who could forget West Germany vs Austria in 1982, the game that screwed Algeria. Actually Japan technically did nothing wrong, no different than a team playing for a tie.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »

But Eman this going on for years in football, who could forget West Germany vs Austria in 1982, the game that screwed Algeria. Actually Japan technically did nothing wrong, no different than a team playing for a tie.

That WGvAustria game caused FIFA to have the last game in the group stage to be played at the same time.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2012, 07:46:36 AM »
Brazil pissed! They had to wiat 5 hours on the side of the road for a bus, the day before the game against GB

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/football/9441381/London-2012-Olympics-Brazilian-womens-football-team-allege-plot-after-five-hour-wait-for-bus.html

Dat is pure shit
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 09:09:25 AM »
Brazil pissed! They had to wiat 5 hours on the side of the road for a bus, the day before the game against GB

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/football/9441381/London-2012-Olympics-Brazilian-womens-football-team-allege-plot-after-five-hour-wait-for-bus.html

Dat is pure shit

Stupessssss....So dem Brazillians couldn't flag down ah red band maxi.....
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 10:19:20 AM »
I would of personally pick up Erika if she needed a ride....
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »

That WGvAustria game caused FIFA to have the last game in the group stage to be played at the same time.

Well I disagree in the spirit of the Olympic motto the Japanese did not try and therefore their coach & federation should be held accountable. Sanctions should come forthwith. It's one thing to say amongst your team to say don't score however to make it public is just wrong.

JMHO     19

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2012, 07:32:05 AM »
Brazil vs Japan today, i watching that for sure. I think kick off is 12pm ET
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2012, 08:41:36 AM »

I watchin' all ah dem....I really doh see nobody beatin' the usa, not even the Brazil-Japan winner.  I watching these other teams that have some decent players and can play with relative cohesion, but individually, most of these women have absolutely ZERO football intelligence.  They know they don't have the speed or physical strength like these americans but they will still try to run past or run through them despite having clear options for a pass.  French GK had a rel nice game today..     

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2012, 08:48:34 AM »

I watchin' all ah dem....I really doh see nobody beatin' the usa, not even the Brazil-Japan winner.  I watching these other teams that have some decent players and can play with relative cohesion, but individually, most of these women have absolutely ZERO football intelligence.  They know they don't have the speed or physical strength like these americans but they will still try to run past or run through them despite having clear options for a pass.  French GK had a rel nice game today..     

Zero Intelligence compared to who? The American?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2012, 09:05:14 AM »

The americans know how to play to their strengths, elan.  They can turn on a ball and create space for themselves, they know (how) not to show the ball when they are under any pressure and they play and pass in space.  The americans don't have individual "skill" or "flair" and cannot dribble like Marta......but they way they play, they don't have to.  Listen I might cyah stand these bitches, but I cannot deny them their due credit.  Everybody knows that they are fit, physical, tactical and fast.....but team after team, game after game I see that the other teams just continue to play into their hands.  They don't space themselves out in possession, they constantly try to take on 3 defenders, they play long, hopeful balls to lone attackers among a sea of defenders, they make poor supporting runs......the list goes on.   

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »
Fire bun dem yankee  :flamethrower:
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2012, 09:18:20 AM »
boy oh boy USA looking strong, the only team that has a chance to beat them later in the tournament is France (and they already beat France earlier)

* and Brazil did not look like Gold medal contenders in dem last two games *
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:29:20 AM by AirMan »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2012, 09:56:30 AM »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2012, 10:10:49 AM »
Erika nice boy

Edit
Brazil dominating
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:17:05 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2012, 10:25:41 AM »

The americans know how to play to their strengths, elan.  They can turn on a ball and create space for themselves, they know (how) not to show the ball when they are under any pressure and they play and pass in space.  The americans don't have individual "skill" or "flair" and cannot dribble like Marta......but they way they play, they don't have to.  Listen I might cyah stand these bitches, but I cannot deny them their due credit.  Everybody knows that they are fit, physical, tactical and fast.....but team after team, game after game I see that the other teams just continue to play into their hands.  They don't space themselves out in possession, they constantly try to take on 3 defenders, they play long, hopeful balls to lone attackers among a sea of defenders, they make poor supporting runs......the list goes on.   

The USA team does 2 things better than the everybody else, 1) Play as a team a nd stick to the script no matter what, and 2) Be fitter.

Brazil had caught on and started showing how easy it is to dismantle the USA, but they get big headed and have a useless coach. The one time Brazil matched the USA in fitness they made the USA look like beginners. They should have never allowed their star players to play in the WUSA.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2012, 10:27:09 AM »
Jap goal 1nil
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2012, 10:29:51 AM »
Jap goal 1nil

Brazil struggling, looking like when they just started.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2012, 10:46:06 AM »
Marta playing like a labourer
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2012, 11:03:49 AM »

The USA team does 2 things better than the everybody else, 1) Play as a team a nd stick to the script no matter what, and 2) Be fitter.

Brazil had caught on and started showing how easy it is to dismantle the USA, but they get big headed and have a useless coach. The one time Brazil matched the USA in fitness they made the USA look like beginners. They should have never allowed their star players to play in the WUSA.

It still l takes a fair amount of individual football intelligence to collectively stick to the script, boss, you can't just do that by magic.  You don't see how these girls turn and create space for themselves?  You don't see that they know how not to show the ball too much when in possession?  What passes to make, who to make it to and when to make it?  I dunno about the Brazilians' heads getting big but I do agree with you that their coach is a imps.  My problem with the Brazilians has always been their inability to reign in their emotions.  Once they start getting frustrated, they are as good as done.  Having a discussion recently with a good friend of mine revealed that the CBF does not really invest in the women's game and that is a shame.  They are by far the best talented and equipped team to deal with the americans and truly dominate the women's game but they forever fall short.  Another thing you left out that the americans do better than anybody else is their physical style of play.  Last world cup it was one of the factors that did the Brazilians in and for them to have only 2 yellow cards up to this point speaks (to me) of how much they get away with.   

Marta is being forced and feeling the pressure to have to do too much.  Christiane is not playong smart football and this other new supposed big time chick, Thais, has shown me absolutely NOTHING so far.  Formiga is one helluva exceptional player. 

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2012, 11:09:27 AM »

Japan rel roughing she up to

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2012, 11:13:47 AM »
Conspiracy theory  (yuh know I always have one)   ;D

Brazil go out by choice, Japan move on to meet the US and the US beat the Japanese for redemption on the world stage.

::)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2012, 11:23:28 AM »
...by the way, elan, the american that best exemplifies "ZERO football intelligence" is jp dellacamera.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2012, 11:25:48 AM »
Bruna just kill a Jap. Look like a basketball jam
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:54 AM »
Stueps dem Japanese is poison. 2nil.
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2012, 11:47:26 AM »
Brazil need to change that coach

Japan vs France

USA vs GB or Canada

Good games coming up.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:50:12 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:04 AM »
Brazil need to change that coach

Japan vs France

USA vs GB or Canada

Good games coming up.

Team GB go come out on top this afternoon.......but I agree, the Brazilian coach lame no ass and he needs to GO!  Unfortunately, he probably won't because the federation is just as lame when it comes to their women's football.  A cryin' shame.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2012, 12:31:33 PM »
Brazil look real out of soughts. Poor passing, which meant players frighten to go forward ahead of the ball, no real penetration with the dribble, no movement in the final third to create options. Poor Performance overall
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »

eh heh?

Nick get on a plane. Lewee sign she up fast!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>