March 28, 2024, 05:46:51 AM

Author Topic: Bahrain Vs Japan match  (Read 3043 times)

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain Vs Japan match
« on: October 28, 2005, 06:16:22 PM »

The second half of the Bahrain Vs Japan match is now available.
Thanks again to Peong who is now back online.

http://www.ecaribbeansports.com/BahrainVsJapan.html

Big welcome back to all the Florida warriors.

That hurricane really mash-up parts of Florida.  Yesterday  I saw some photos in the local paper (San Jose Mercury News) of long lines of men waiting for water and ice, and some waiting for hotdog sandwiches. And that is four day after the hurricane.  Let us hope that many other warriors  did not suffer any significant losses. 

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain Vs Japan match
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 06:18:31 PM »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 09:22:37 AM »
It says connecting but i don't see anything ahppening

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 10:33:08 AM »
I watch de game and I tell u de trut, I wasn't impressed wid either team. Neither side do a good job wid ball posession. Although Japan maintained betta control overall. To Bahrain's credit dey had plenty of agressive moments, but squandered dey chances when dey approach de goal. I also saw too much reliance on de long ball from bot sides.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 10:47:02 AM »

The second half of the Bahrain Vs Japan match is now available.
Thanks again to Peong who is now back online.

http://www.ecaribbeansports.com/BahrainVsJapan.html

Big welcome back to all the Florida warriors.

That hurricane really mash-up parts of Florida.  Yesterday  I saw some photos in the local paper (San Jose Mercury News) of long lines of men waiting for water and ice, and some waiting for hotdog sandwiches. And that is four day after the hurricane.  Let us hope that many other warriors  did not suffer any significant losses. 

Just a quick note. If you are uploading video to the web .avi files are too large and take too long to buffer and play.
May I suggest you re-save as mpeg1 files encoded at abut 6kbs. It should play back on all media players (broadband though)

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 09:41:15 PM »
I watch de game and I tell u de trut, I wasn't impressed wid either team. Neither side do a good job wid ball posession. Although Japan maintained betta control overall. To Bahrain's credit dey had plenty of agressive moments, but squandered dey chances when dey approach de goal. I also saw too much reliance on de long ball from bot sides.

Agree with you.  Bahrain only took one decent shot on goal.  Nonetheless we should not think that the upcoming matches it would be  easy ones for us.  In one of the posts a Bahraini claimed that in a couple of their games they were without their two main strikers.   Bahrain’s defense looks solid and they are fast on the counterattack. But they clearly lack a midfield.  Beenhaker might give Cyd Gray the nod because of Gray’s speed. M Andrews aerial ability might not provide a clear advantage against that defense. 

%%%%%%%%%%% On the Video transfer matters %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It says connecting but i don't see anything ahppening

VB
The file is a divx encoded avi and hence it should be saved first.  The processors usually have a hard time downloading and decoding, at the same time,  that typeof high compressing file.

Just a quick note. If you are uploading video to the web .avi files are too large and take too long to buffer and play.
May I suggest you re-save as mpeg1 files encoded at abut 6kbs. It should play back on all media players (broadband though)

The divx encoded avi are actually smaller that mpeg1 files for the same video quality.  I agree with you on the use of mpeg1 files: I prefer mpeg1.  However I do not edit, retouch or reencode in any way files that others have uploaded. INcidentally a rate of 6kbps is way too low to obtain a decent quality video on say a 17in PC screen.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 09:51:32 PM by StoreBayLimer »

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 09:49:23 PM »
They have some of the problems we had with the lack of midfield and shooting.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 10:08:05 PM »
I have some highlights of Bahrain vs N. Korea.  I'll upload tonight.

1]; } ?>