March 28, 2024, 03:13:25 AM

Author Topic: truetrini SC, time to move to Canada  (Read 2136 times)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
truetrini SC, time to move to Canada
« on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:06 PM »
Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary made The Economist magazine's 2012 list released earlier this week.

And to add insult to injury, Canada beat T&T tonight.

TORONTO - Three Canadian cities are among the world's top five most livable cities.

Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary made The Economist magazine's 2012 list released earlier this week.

The survey ranks 140 cities based on a number of factors, including health care, stability, culture and environment, education and infrastructure — with a score of up to 100.

Most liveable cities:
1. Melbourne 97.5
2. Vienna 97.4
3. Vancouver 97.3
4. Toronto 97.2
5. Calgary 96.6
5. Adelaide 96.6
7. Sydney 96.1
8. Helsinki 96.0
9. Perth 95.9
10. Auckland 95.7 ...
138. Lagos 39.0
139. Port Moresby 38.9
140. Dhaka 38.7

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/business/fp/yourmoney/Vancouver+Toronto+Calgary+among+worlds+most+livable+cities/7095667/story.html#ixzz23fQNRBIv

http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2012/08/liveability-ranking
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

Re: truetrini SC, time to move to Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 10:20:37 PM »
steups who commission that research?  UNC???

All ah det and when Canadians get sick dey looking to the USA..and to ass insult to injury with all dat list and top 5 an shit, if we allow canucks to move to the USA Canada empty tomorrow

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:34:53 AM »

All ah det and when Canadians get sick dey looking to the USA..and to ass insult to injury with all dat list and top 5 an shit, if we allow canucks to move to the USA Canada empty tomorrow

Sick Canadians going to the USA.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »

i see the USA eh make the top ten. enuf said.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:14:02 PM »

THe USA is not a city dummy..dat list is for the rest of the world...yuh done know de US is already de best..dat what you post is best of the rest

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 04:37:24 PM »
depends what your doing, for me LA is #1 because of what im doing, 2nd is nyc, then miami, toronto is also up there for me and thats being objective

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 07:46:58 PM »

THe USA is not a city dummy..dat list is for the rest of the world...yuh done know de US is already de best..dat what you post is best of the rest

The USA is not a city? WTF.  I never knew that.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »
de economist is a bias organization. de usa should be #1 in that list but dey eh using de right metrics - "Proximity to Walmart", "Right to Bear Arms", "Mampee per square mile", etc.

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
de economist is a bias organization. de usa should be #1 in that list but dey eh using de right metrics - "Proximity to Walmart", "Right to Bear Arms", "Mampee per square mile", etc.

and most important..distance from where you is...

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 10:43:51 PM »

And to add insult to injury, Canada beat T&T tonight.

TORONTO - Three Canadian cities are among the world's top five most livable cities.

The survey ranks 140 cities based on a number of factors, including health care, stability, culture and environment, education and infrastructure — with a score of up to 100.

Most liveable cities:
1. Melbourne 97.5
2. Vienna 97.4
3. Vancouver 97.3
4. Toronto 97.2
5. Calgary 96.6
5. Adelaide 96.6
7. Sydney 96.1
8. Helsinki 96.0
9. Perth 95.9
10. Auckland 95.7 ...
138. Lagos 39.0
139. Port Moresby 38.9
140. Dhaka 38.7

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/business/fp/yourmoney/Vancouver+Toronto+Calgary+among+worlds+most+livable+cities/7095667/story.html#ixzz23fQNRBIv

http://www.economist.com/blogs/gulliver/2012/08/liveability-ranking
dem indian guh beat he racist c**t over there...
Black Lives Matter..

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 05:58:23 AM »
Boy  stop talking so much Shit.  I does f**k nuff IndIan gIrls...send yuh mommy over for she share

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 02:49:10 PM »
Boy  stop talking so much Shit.  I does f**k nuff IndIan gIrls...send yuh mommy over for she share
I hope for your sake you could fight ano. bc them kind ah talk you does be runnin iz fighting words oui ! 

i would not be surprised if one day ah fella on this site hold yuh lil skinny red arse and put some good hard butt on yuh sc**t. keep it up, ah go hear bout yuh.       :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:51:35 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2012, 03:42:59 PM »
I hope for your sake you could fight ano. bc them kind ah talk you does be runnin iz fighting words oui ! 

i would not be surprised if one day ah fella on this site hold yuh lil skinny red arse and put some good hard butt on yuh sc**t. keep it up, ah go hear bout yuh.       :rotfl:

I not skinny and I can fight.   warmonga is ah nasty asshole I eh fraid nutten like he..NUTEN

1]; } ?>