April 19, 2024, 11:18:51 PM

Author Topic: Canada dominates T&T in 2-0 win.  (Read 10742 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Canada dominates T&T in 2-0 win.
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 01:27:31 PM »
so we switch from adidas to joma for kits?

same thing i am asking our under 16 and under 20 teams are using Adidas kits

I dont think Joma is the sponser. They probably just bought it for that game

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 01:49:47 PM »
right...next match...and next match
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 02:14:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uPTyPFOWItU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uPTyPFOWItU</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qaGZXPMtJQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7qaGZXPMtJQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »
In a nutshel, lets look at the T&T team that played against Canada.

The T&T league was over in March and all other competition (pro bowl etc) was over in May.

In June only Caledonia and W Connection were active in the CFU Club Championship. And only 5 W Connection players made the team while none from Cali...

Did you really expect us to win or even give a good account with this poor preparations ?

Jan-Michael Williams - one game (CCL) for his club since the TT league was over a few months ago.

Seon Power - inactive since TT league was over a few months ago.

Kareem Moses - inactive since TT league was over a few months ago.

Joevin Jones - one game (CCL) for his club since the TT league was over a few months ago.

Carlyle Mitchell - Inactive.

Rodell Elcock - inactive since TT league was over a few months ago.

Curtis Gonzales - inactive since TT league was over a few months ago.

Lester Peltier - Active

Darryl Roberts - Active

Keon Daniel - Active

Clyde Leon - one game (CCL) for his club since the TT league was over a few months ago.

Kevin Molino - Active

Devorn Jorsling - inactive since TT league was over a few months ago.

Daneil Cyrus - one game (CCL) for his club since the TT league was over a few months ago.

Richard Roy - inactive since TT league was over a few months ago.

Thoughts ?

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 05:18:12 PM »
Who know these crooks....  ;D

With Stephen Hart and Nigel Myers at Central Broward Regional Park.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2012, 05:55:34 PM »
Question....who wore the #19 Shirt for TnT?
Two islands are better than one.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 06:01:37 PM »
Well said Flex, we one step away from comatose.  TM yuh look different wid de tam on, glad yuh represent
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »

Carlyle Mitchell

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 06:58:39 PM »

Carlyle Mitchell

Thanks Tallman....Him and Keon get my vote for best players on the night. In fact the two of them looked like the only competent professionals on the team, and composed on the ball.The rest looked decidedly amateurish.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 08:04:08 PM »

If thats the case anyone know where to find one?  they didnt look bad

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Canada dominates T&T in 2-0 win.
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »

If thats the case anyone know where to find one?  they didnt look bad

u ain't finding that for while, seeing yesterday was the match they wear it.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2012, 09:37:37 PM »
Look @ the men on this team! did allyuh really expect anything grand from these rookies?  stueeps!

not me and T&T football until they get it together, as yuh dun know, these clueless men who runnin things in T&T have ah good knack for shooting themselves in the foot.

if they don't spend money on a good program, then no success fuh dem! remember i say so.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2012, 10:21:22 PM »
Look @ the men on this team! did allyuh really expect anything grand from these rookies?  stueeps!

not me and T&T football until they get it together, as yuh dun know, these clueless men who runnin things in T&T have ah good knack for shooting themselves in the foot.

if they don't spend money on a good program, then no success fuh dem! remember i say so.

Where are they getting the money?  You sending it to them?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2012, 06:05:11 AM »
So Jack Warner was right, without Jack de TTFF broke and clueless ?

Who in they right mind go send money for them knowing they rep ?

And even all this and still they fellas in de TTFF eh leaving because they know somebody go bail they out oneday and they will benefit.

I am sure Anton Corneal and Anthony Hartford getting they pay though.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2012, 06:26:33 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArD3lzlenLY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ArD3lzlenLY</a>

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
I was there without any type of expectations but I can say this our football has been sabotage and is if not dead almost dead, we will need a miracle.

I will also add while sitting with some trinis it's interesting to note the mentality of some of our fans which usually spills over to the players.

Here's an example; one guy said if he was on that team the guy Rickettes from the Canadian team he could'nt do all that trickery and fancy shit on the ball I would break he foot and make sure both ah we come off.Folks this is same reason why our football is in the doldrums.

Here's another reality those guys don't look like they're scared of losing their place on the team it's as if they no something we don't and to top that fans are looking for the next coming of latapy.What a shame what a sinking feeling I get to think that when I played ball we were so loaded and competitive.

This is an example of when politics get into sports what happens.     

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2012, 07:53:02 AM »
Not a good result, but we need to play these games at least once a month if we really want to compete with the big boys. Consistency and gelling the team is critical. Watch out for the USA with coach Jurgen Klinsman. They are putting more distance between us and them. In fact, I would say that we are behind the following teams right now - Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, Canada, Jamaica, Honduras, Guatemala, Panama, El Salvador and maybe Haiti and Cuba. That is how much mountain we have to climb to get to another World Cup.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2012, 09:23:34 AM »
SH looking like ah ole foul theif and Tallman need to shave...  :devil:

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2012, 09:26:41 AM »

Where are they getting the money?  You sending it to them?
Cross, the money will come from local industries when these guys get their books together! there are tons of initiatives for sponsors in T&T, so i don't see why no cooperation would not jump @ the opportunity to sponsor the team, since there's more pros than cons involved.  how come despers , all stars and renegades don't have a problem finding a sponsor?

friend, the country just give away millions to some olympians, so why can't they allocate 3 million a year in their budget towards the senior team??

i understand what yuh saying, and i know jack hand has been around our football's neck forever, but if these guys get up and pound the pavement they will find sponsorship right there in T&T, they don't need to rely on government funding anymore!

there are several countries who are self sufficient and rely only on cooperate sponsorship, jamaica being one of them. the problem iz, these men who running T&T football ( in the ground  ;D) are clueless and complaisant, they are not serious bout the sport.

if their heart was in it they would have started a company that will ensure the survival of the sport. carnival is around the corner, they should be keeping fetes, and stage shows to generate income. every month the TTFF could throw a show and make some serious money, the thing is, these fellas want to live high off the football when it should be the other way around.

IMO, when these old fellas start looking @ football as a service to be performed, and not a career, then and only then football will soar, but until then, we in serious trouble, and expect more of the same ole drought.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:50:14 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2012, 10:00:04 AM »
Looks like they had darryl roberts playing on the right wing, now why would you play a striker in that position when this guy is ah pure posher? pfister tried that remedy and it failed, so why resort to it further? the man don't have that kind of speed, hence the reason he should be in the middle of the park front and center.   these coaches incredible yes.          positive.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 10:03:55 AM »
Eh TC, what ever happen to that fatman in yuh sig, did the ice cream truck dun him or he survived?   too funny.  :rotfl:

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 10:34:55 AM »
Saga Pinto. We really need another playmaker in the mold of Latapy. Someone to split the defence that was sadly lacking in the game against Canada, Josling did well in holding the ball a la Stern but no one to pass it to as we lack speed in the final third. We need a development Coach and a fitness Coach.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 12:16:30 PM »
That pitch look rel short  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2012, 12:27:10 PM »
T&T football not going to miraculously ressurect jes so.

We at a similar point in we football to where we were back in the 80's.  There was a golden period with the team and "stars" from the early 70's.....De Leon, Archibald, Gally, etc

After that 73 World Cup squad had finished playing (Dilly wasn't part of that squad BTW), we then went through some real lean years in the late 70's early 80s.

The advent of players like Latas, Yorke, Nixon etc helped to revive we fortunes culminating in the Strike Squad

We kinda went along after the success of the Strike squad to the point where we were dominant regionally, but never quite got it right at the higher level until the Soca Warriors...which was a team that was made of up EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED players with the same Latas and Yorke in the twilight of their careers.

Now we goin through a nex guava season and it will take a while to recover.  It seem hopeless now....but it WILL get better.  The question is WHEN?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2012, 03:13:32 PM »
36 players @ 33 clubs ... pressha!!!

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2012, 03:37:09 PM »
The friendly been removed from FIFA`s list of official "A" matches.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=tri/index.html

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2012, 03:23:11 PM »
ent allyuh want warner out.. maybe di government should step in and put Manning in charge to run we football..  tek wood now.

canada beating we and 200 ppl showing up to a fete match ....
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2012, 03:34:42 PM »
I rather licks than keep Warner around. Is Not as if we were doing any better when he was there
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
ent allyuh want warner out.. maybe di government should step in and put Manning in charge to run we football..  tek wood now.

war

why yuh doh hush yuh c**t?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2012, 10:40:34 PM »

war

why yuh doh hush yuh c**t?
why yu nuh stop trace mi like yu mudda  or yu want sum indian cock innah yu mouth too...
war
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>