March 29, 2024, 12:58:32 AM

Author Topic: TnT X1 corporate sponsoship  (Read 938 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
TnT X1 corporate sponsoship
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:52:36 PM »
 Appealing to Corporate TnT to sponsor a TnT X1 with all the best possible players we have abroad to have some friendlies against  teh best of the Caribbean. Get a real good Mexican Coach  and put some cutarse on everyone.

That will lift the  fragile [ Whipping  Boy] psyche we  now have. We senior men's football team live a vulnerable  whore  with a gaping hole that all other teams are pounding  and running around laughing. The organization  that pimping we team  eh have no shame  putting we out like that to take constant licking.

Corporate TnT  this is ah plead to save our souls from further humiliation and to take the team and move in a different direction. Save we from the street  ball we playing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:59:02 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TnT X1 corporate sponsoship
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:47:18 AM »
Appealing to Corporate TnT to sponsor a TnT X1 with all the best possible players we have abroad to have some friendlies against  teh best of the Caribbean. Get a real good Mexican Coach  and put some cutarse on everyone.

That will lift the  fragile [ Whipping  Boy] psyche we  now have. We senior men's football team live a vulnerable  whore  with a gaping hole that all other teams are pounding  and running around laughing. The organization  that pimping we team  eh have no shame  putting we out like that to take constant licking.

Corporate TnT  this is ah plead to save our souls from further humiliation and to take the team and move in a different direction. Save we from the street  ball we playing.

Nice. But you haven't told corporate T&T what they will receive in return. In exchange for their $10,000s of dollars, what will TTFF/Tony Harford give them?

You see, national pride is a valuable commodity. But will we see the "walcott" phenomina if T&T win? Everybody is proudly placing T&T flags on their cars. HELLO. They were supposed to do that before and during the olympics, not after. And theres your problem. There are not enough genuine suporters to warrant sponsorship. 5,000 in the stadium is worth maybe $20,000.

TTFF/Tony Harford must put together a package that gives value to the sponsor. Players attending promotional events, in marketing campaigns, visiting sick children, etc.

I'd rather put my money into the paraolympics. Higer profile and very good CSR.   

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TnT X1 corporate sponsoship
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 07:57:59 AM »
Yes FS, an "appeal" without an incentive = a fail. Moreover, not only is the  marketing functioning in a void ... there is no structure to funding whatsoever. If yuh come to me wid dat tata, I sitting down on meh $$$.

1]; } ?>