March 28, 2024, 03:04:09 PM

Author Topic: If Amla was West Indian....  (Read 1495 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If Amla was West Indian....
« on: August 19, 2012, 03:43:58 AM »
Surely he would have been a regular on the Windies team.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Amla was West Indian....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:01:20 AM »
After giving it some thought I feel Amla would not have been selected for the Windies if he was from the Caribbean,that beard would have made it impossible for selection.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »
Frico, how would his beard be aproblem. It have players with dreadlocks and they does get pick. If he taking wickits and/or making runs, there is no way he will be off the team. If he has a religeous agenda that may be affecting the team, I could see that issue may occur.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
I always feel that people in sports shouldn't be displaying to much relegion on their person,like for Christians a cross hanging round their neck is ok,I honestly dont know how his team mates feel about him,he looks like a Mad Mullah from Iran.I am sure his mates dont feel like talking bout what men like to talk about when he is around,he can stifle a nice baudy conversation.I think dread locks have lost it true meaning among many who wear it,its a style adopted by so many,plenty theatre in the dread locks nowadays.Some Muslims wear a chain with the name of Mohammed in Arabic,that should be enough.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
I always feel that people in sports shouldn't be displaying to much relegion on their person,like for Christians a cross hanging round their neck is ok,I honestly dont know how his team mates feel about him,he looks like a Mad Mullah from Iran.I am sure his mates dont feel like talking bout what men like to talk about when he is around,he can stifle a nice baudy conversation.I think dread locks have lost it true meaning among many who wear it,its a style adopted by so many,plenty theatre in the dread locks nowadays.Some Muslims wear a chain with the name of Mohammed in Arabic,that should be enough.

You is not just a cunnie you know..you is a total cunnie!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 06:51:48 AM »
GTFOOHWDBSA;
How is Florida these days,the cesspit of the USA,why yuh change yuh name did you get banned or what.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 01:04:30 PM »

1]; } ?>