March 28, 2024, 10:59:35 AM

Author Topic: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17096 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 24, 2012, 01:39:48 PM »
Cant wait for Romney to take over this country... and let Obama haul he c**t and guh fight for gay rights with Nicky martin .. Romney is the f**king Boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Re: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 02:33:57 PM »
STEUPS !!!
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 03:49:33 PM »
warmonga is a stupid c**thole

I hope that big prick Romney f**k he good.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 05:16:53 PM »
Cant wait for Romney to take over this country... and let Obama haul he c**t and guh fight for gay rights with Nicky martin .. Romney is the f**king Boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war

:busshead:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:18:37 PM »
Hmmm
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 12:35:33 AM »

How yu  love chat bout man hood suh .. mi swear sey yu a funny man ..anyway .. Americans  is not as dumb  as people in Laventille.. Obama and his supporters still blaming Bush  for Obama incompetence , get a f**kin life man .. Obama is a big pussy di man is not a leader and was not built as a leader for this great country call USA.. he need fi guh siddung wid his f**king legs cross like a faggot and talk wid oproah about how he is a freeking homo!!!!!!!!!!!! Make wey for Romney di f**kin Boss , Americans will rise up  and get this fool out of the "White House" I gurantee that .

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 03:29:09 AM »

How yu  love chat bout man hood suh .. mi swear sey yu a funny man ..anyway .. Americans  is not as dumb  as people in Laventille.. Obama and his supporters still blaming Bush  for Obama incompetence , get a f**kin life man .. Obama is a big pussy di man is not a leader and was not built as a leader for this great country call USA.. he need fi guh siddung wid his f**king legs cross like a faggot and talk wid oproah about how he is a freeking homo!!!!!!!!!!!! Make wey for Romney di f**kin Boss , Americans will rise up  and get this fool out of the "White House" I gurantee that .

war
Weh de fack you does be smoking money?? juss so! i am no obama fan, but like you forgot that when obama got this country it was hanging by ah mdfkn thread or what?? romney is ah facking dunce and ah cheat, and if he take office he would crash de fackin country yuh dumbbell!!!

the republicans are famous for running up deficits every time the democrats stabilize the economy, reagan did it, bush the father did it, and bush the son who was de woss of them all, over did it!

you better say thank God obama was elected, bc if palen and mc cain had won the election, all now so you woulda been standing on a soup line wid yuh fackin plate/ bowl in yuh hand waiting for ah belly full.

for ah big man you does talk real outa timin emotional smack with no substance oui. why yuh doh go back tuh school and get some sense in yuh dunce head instead of talking bout matters yuh not well verse on? and leave the politics for the bright boys.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 02:03:19 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 01:36:15 PM »

war
Weh de fack you does be smoking money?? juss so! i am no obama fan, but like you forgot that when obama got this country it was hanging by ah mdfkn thread or what?? romney is ah facking dunce and ah cheat, and if he take office he would crash de fackin country yuh dumbbell!!!

the republicans are famous for running up deficits every time the democrats stabilize the economy, reagan did it, bush the father did it, and bush the son who was de woss of them all, over did it!

you better say thank God obama was elected, bc if palen and mc cain had won the election, all now so you woulda been standing on a soup line wid yuh fackin plate/ bowl in yuh hand waiting for ah belly full.

for ah big man you does talk real outa timin emotional smack with no substance oui. why yuh doh go back tuh school and get some sense in yuh dunce head instead of talking bout matters yuh not well verse on? and leave the politics for the bright boys.

dems "stabilize" de economy? yuh mean dey lower de standard of living for americans. according to de big guru lefty economist krugman, obuma was supposed to spend even MORE money to get de economy running with lower unemployment so dis criticism of running up deficits real out of timing with respect to de left's view of what should have taken place when de dems had both houses.

fact is more americans in dat same soup line yuh talking about except is obama put dem dere. keep looking past what 4kery obama really do dese last 4 years.

all de so-called democrats should at least be honest dis time arounds and say, like samuel jackson, dat yuh voting obama cause he blacker than romney or obama more homo than romney. doh pretend is something outside of social preference.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:43:41 PM by ribbit »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 05:49:02 PM »
dems "stabilize" de economy? yuh mean dey lower de standard of living for americans. according to de big guru lefty economist krugman, obuma was supposed to spend even MORE money to get de economy running with lower unemployment so dis criticism of running up deficits real out of timing with respect to de left's view of what should have taken place when de dems had both houses.

fact is more americans in dat same soup line yuh talking about except is obama put dem dere. keep looking past what 4kery obama really do dese last 4 years.

all de so-called democrats should at least be honest dis time arounds and say, like samuel jackson, dat yuh voting obama cause he blacker than romney or obama more homo than romney. doh pretend is something outside of social preference.

Clinton left the US with a surplus... Bush run and start two wars, one (Iraq) completely unnecessary.  Iraq BY ITSELF was costing $4 trillion dollars a month to sustain at its peak in Iraq.  Under him and the Republicans, deregulation lead to the mortgage crises that precipitated the market crash in late 2007-early 2008.  Last time the US was in this deep an economic crisis was in 1987... guess who was president then, and what party he belonged to.  Is Democrats you really trying to blame for running up deficits?  Is a miracle that the US has been able to recover, and yes, stabilize at all after 2008. 

Most of the harshest critics of the bailout now accept that without it the crash would have been steeper and more pronounced than it has been.  Standing aside and letting things run their course as the Republicans were advocating would have meant disaster for the middle class and poor... but is Obama who put people in the soup line?  What "4kery" you really talking here?

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 06:33:19 PM »
War you eh surprise me bro ,doh hot yuh head i understand where you comming from, you from caroni and i from theere too i know the  stinkingsorry ah mean thinking..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:36:00 PM by zuluwarrior »
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »
War is ah 1%, yuh cyah blame de man.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:37 PM »
Check this video......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iIhOXCgSunc&amp;feature=fvsr" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iIhOXCgSunc&amp;feature=fvsr</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »
Congressional Budget Office estimates that largest cost of the deficit from largest to smallest cause:

1. Bush Era tax cuts
2. War In Afghanistan
3. Economic Downturn
4. Tarp; FannieMae; FreddieMac
5. Recovery Measures
6. Other Debt.

Tell me again crapaud... ribbit... how Obama caused the Bush Era tax cuts, the War in Afghanistan and the Economic Downturn?  There's truth, and then there's the bullshit you posting.  When truth doh matter yuh could say anything yuh want.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 10:43:53 PM »

war

You does fackin take enn or what?? boy, this is five forkin days later, yuh eh have ah life??

what you typed has zilch to do with me bc i voting ralph nadar for yrs knowing de facker would not even get 1% of the votes, but i voting anyway.

last election when i went to the both and ralph was not on the "green party" ballot i freaked out, imagine carolyn mc kinney! didn't even know who fack that byiatch was, so my next best bet was obama, so i voted for him and ah couple of no name judges, that's how pissed i was that nadar didn't run.

so doh play dat fackin race card horse sh!t, @ least not wid me! no lie, i don't even like obama, and i'm not a democrat, not even a registered democrat, but one thing the fella have that ah whole lot of politicians lack, he @ least have half a word, and half a word iz better than none!

think about all the things obama promised and came through on?

right now we have no set ah ded troops coming home, bc obama took them out of iraq which he promised to do, he promised better health care, but the republicans fought it to the tee so the best he coulda do was what we know today as "obama" care and i'm sure this is not what he had in mind,

he promised to create jobs and revive the economy, and he did that, loads of ppl went back to work as a result, yes he could have did more but when yuh have a mess tuh clean up, sometimes it's hard to get everything cleaned up in one day.

all in all, i believe my vote did not go to waste, BTW, aren't you a canuch? why the fack do you care?? since what we do down here affects only us "down" here!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:49:04 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »
Congressional Budget Office estimates that largest cost of the deficit from largest to smallest cause:

1. Bush Era tax cuts
2. War In Afghanistan
3. Economic Downturn
4. Tarp; FannieMae; FreddieMac
5. Recovery Measures
6. Other Debt.

Tell me again crapaud... ribbit... how Obama caused the Bush Era tax cuts, the War in Afghanistan and the Economic Downturn?  There's truth, and then there's the bullshit you posting.  When truth doh matter yuh could say anything yuh want.

Ent! No one can reply to this because there is no talking point to spew when presented with fact.
Hart for president

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 06:45:19 PM »
Ent! No one can reply to this because there is no talking point to spew when presented with fact.

Dis post go be de proverbial 'white elephant' in de room... he go show up somewhere else, pretending like he never see it.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 09:35:03 PM »

Dis post go be de proverbial 'white elephant' in de room... he go show up somewhere else, pretending like he never see it.

Christie does read de forum?

On anodda note Clint Eastwood needs to hang himself high

and yet anodda note how come nobody eh mentionin dat the republic**ts have opposed President Obama every step of the way. They have refused to even compromised.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »

Christie does read de forum?

On anodda note Clint Eastwood needs to hang himself high

and yet anodda note how come nobody eh mentionin dat the republic**ts have opposed President Obama every step of the way. They have refused to even compromised.
I think rabbit musta rode the little yellow bus oui.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 06:55:08 AM »
bakes yuh fly right past de reference made to krugman. demonstrate yuh understand de point first then ah go respond.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:24:58 AM by ribbit »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 01:10:21 PM »
Ribbit-

Krugman is a joke just like the NYT, that he's a writer for:

The NYT is always trumpeting his economics, but when business is bad for the NYT, they abandon his Keynesian approach and adopt the Romney's Bain plan. Just look at their last attempt to make the Co. profitable, did they spend more, hire more, double down on keynesian? hell no!

Krugman in a nutshell: You have a pond, you take 1000 buckets of water out of that pond, walk to the other side and pour it back in 1 bucket at a time, 1000x's, then you pat yourself on your chest and say yes it's 1000 times fuller! He won a noble prize for that! What really upsets him is that in his best word smithing faculty lounging existence; in America, any johnny hick hayseed can take no education, become a millionaire and billionaire and still make more than his creepy ass. This dude hate's free markets and private enterprise.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 04:42:14 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
 I don't really take much note of U.S. politics, so I have no preference. However...this is funny!!

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 05:01:12 PM »
If Obama stay in power everyone will live on wellfair. I have pardners who refuse to find work or go back to work because they getting so much from the government. Them Spanish spending $700 dollars in Costco with government cards.

He is de bailout president, he bailing out everbody and in return they not helping the citizens, de banks is the main problem in the US, they screwing everybody, Wells Fargo is the biggest crooks.

I ain't sure about Romney either, he is ah f00cker Mormon, them fellas is de KKK...

So out of de two Obama might be de better option, even though de f00cker like fargots, ah hope when he children bring home ah bullar he support it to, because he go live by he word and die by he sword.

I dont like democrats, them to soft, them does help de world and people in de US suffering.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »
Sam you drink 50th aniversary babash. Them Spanish spending 700 in Costco!!!! They have all the construction jobs. They doing almost anything to survive. They pooling they money and buying in bulk. What wrong with that. Should we not do the same thing too..... Put more chaser in the babash

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 07:10:18 PM »
Sam you drink 50th aniversary babash. Them Spanish spending 700 in Costco!!!! They have all the construction jobs. They doing almost anything to survive. They pooling they money and buying in bulk. What wrong with that. Should we not do the same thing too..... Put more chaser in the babash

Yo, them f00ckers have they people working in government office hooking them up.

When I say Spanish, is not just Mexicans, is peurto ricans (fake americans) and Dominican republic too..

I see with my own eye, doh f00ck meh up nah..

When them Puerto Ricans leave Puerto Rico they does say Fairwell and when they reach American they does bawl Wellfair....

By 2024 American will be a spanish country and they does multiply like pothound too.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:12:27 PM by Sam »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 08:34:27 PM »

Yo, them f00ckers have they people working in government office hooking them up.

When I say Spanish, is not just Mexicans, is peurto ricans (fake americans) and Dominican republic too..

When them Puerto Ricans leave Puerto Rico they does say Fairwell and when they reach American they does bawl Wellfair....

By 2024 American will be a spanish country and they does multiply like pothound too.

Well yuh know what they say, the more things change the more it remain the same.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 08:52:53 PM »

Well yuh know what they say, the more things change the more it remain the same.

Ent!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »
 Sam, Puerto Rico, unlike other Hispanic are American citizens. They are an American commonwealth country. Like VI and Guam. But Sam, we railing against Hispanics eh making sense. They border the US(Mexico). The US wants it both ways. They want plenty cheaper(farmers) but don't want to give the labourers benefits. Why Americans don't go and pick lettuce, cucumbers, etc. Is hard work for little pay or no benefits.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 09:21:28 PM »
I dont like democrats, them to soft, them does help de world and people in de US suffering.

Honestly Sam?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 11:37:19 PM »
Sam, Puerto Rico, unlike other Hispanic are American citizens. They are an American commonwealth country. Like VI and Guam. But Sam, we railing against Hispanics eh making sense. They border the US(Mexico). The US wants it both ways. They want plenty cheaper(farmers) but don't want to give the labourers benefits. Why Americans don't go and pick lettuce, cucumbers, etc. Is hard work for little pay or no benefits.

Deeks why you even bothering?  Costco doh even accept EBT... but why let facts get in the way of a good mad man rant?  Clint Eastwood vex he didn't put ah "Spanish" siddung in dat chair de other night.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2012, 09:24:34 AM »

Deeks why you even bothering?  Costco doh even accept EBT... but why let facts get in the way of a good mad man rant?  Clint Eastwood vex he didn't put ah "Spanish" siddung in dat chair de other night.

Yuh right, sorry it was BJ's....

1]; } ?>