March 28, 2024, 12:09:04 PM

Author Topic: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17098 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 04:28:33 PM »
Costco accepts EBT, not in every state but I'm sure they do in some.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:15 PM »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
lol  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 10:02:38 AM »
Seven stats facing the black voter:

27 percent of black Americans now live in poverty, a two percent increase since 2009.

According to last month’s Bureau of Labor Statistics report, the unemployment rate for black Americans now stands at a staggering 14.1 percent, a figure well above the already high national unemployment rate of 8.3 percent.

White Americans now have 22 times more wealth than black Americans, a figure that has nearly doubled during the recession. According to the Census, in 2010, media household net worth for whites totaled $110,729. For blacks, the figure was $4,995.
From June 2009 to June 2012, real median annual household income for blacks fell 11.1 percent from $36,567 down to $32,498. The drop for whites was 5.2 percent and 4.1 percent for Hispanics.

According to the Census, 26.4 percent of households who report receiving food stamp assistance are African American, despite the fact that black Americans constitute just 13 percent of the total population.

A study by the AARP found that home foreclosure rates for African American borrowers over the age of 50 were almost double those of whites.

High school graduation rates, which strongly influence income and job hiring, continue to vary widely by race. A recent study found the following on-time high school graduation rates: 91.8 percent of Asian students, 82 percent of whites, 65.9 percent of Hispanic students, and 63.5 percent of African American students.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2012, 11:15:13 AM »

27 percent of black Americans now live in poverty, a two percent increase since 2009.

According to last month’s Bureau of Labor Statistics report, the unemployment rate for black Americans now stands at a staggering 14.1 percent, a figure well above the already high national unemployment rate of 8.3 percent.

White Americans now have 22 times more wealth than black Americans, a figure that has nearly doubled during the recession. According to the Census, in 2010, media household net worth for whites totaled $110,729. For blacks, the figure was $4,995.
From June 2009 to June 2012, real median annual household income for blacks fell 11.1 percent from $36,567 down to $32,498. The drop for whites was 5.2 percent and 4.1 percent for Hispanics.

According to the Census, 26.4 percent of households who report receiving food stamp assistance are African American, despite the fact that black Americans constitute just 13 percent of the total population.

A study by the AARP found that home foreclosure rates for African American borrowers over the age of 50 were almost double those of whites.

High school graduation rates, which strongly influence income and job hiring, continue to vary widely by race. A recent study found the following on-time high school graduation rates: 91.8 percent of Asian students, 82 percent of whites, 65.9 percent of Hispanic students, and 63.5 percent of African American students.

Isn't that what GWB was etting up and Romney coming now to solidify. Please..........stueps
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2012, 11:21:23 AM »

Isn't that what GWB was etting up and Romney coming now to solidify. Please..........stueps

These are the stats that are pertinent to the black voter, even if they are voting for BHO or Mittens... but as Joe Biden said “He is going to let the big banks once again write their own rules, unchain Wall Street.  He is going to put y'all back in chains." I'm sure every republican voter is looking for their personally chained democrat!  :beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »
Just Imagine....John McCain thought that SARAH PALIN WAS A BETTER CHOICE..than Romney.

Think about that for a quick moment.

Now carry on smartly.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2012, 05:54:53 PM »
Hahaha
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 08:05:07 PM »
Look how allyuh make dis sh!t thread flourish into two pages, stueeppsss. had i known, i would have never respond in the first place. steups :pissedoff:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2012, 09:25:02 PM »

These are the stats that are pertinent to the black voter, even if they are voting for BHO or Mittens... but as Joe Biden said “He is going to let the big banks once again write their own rules, unchain Wall Street.  He is going to put y'all back in chains." I'm sure every republican voter is looking for their personally chained democrat!  :beermug:

Daft seriously, whenever in history did a President significantly close the wealth gap, the income gap, the employment gap and the education gap for africa Americans? African Americans started from behind and has been kept behind and continue to be behind. Tell me if McCain/Palin would have had better numbers? Show me where Romney/Ryan will improve on these numbers?

Here's what's even better, compare poor whites against poor poor blacks now and see what Romney/Ryan will do for them.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2012, 07:21:54 AM »

Ryan hit the ground with a running lie.

Man say he run a sub-3 hour marathon .... right

Why lie?  He ran it in 4 hours, an accomplishment in any body's book.

Is he prone to exaggeration? what does it say about his politics?

http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/09/05/paul-ryans-time-gaffe-and-violating-the-marathons-code-of-honour/

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-ryan%E2%80%99s-marathon-puffery-matters-less-than-his-convention-whopper-.html

Paul Ryan is the Republican vice-presidential nominee in the United States and a former marathon runner. Of this latter fact, there can be no dispute, because his name is on a list of the 1990 participants in the Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth, Minn. Indeed, Ryan runs. However, Ryan also recently told radio host Hugh Hewitt his finishing time was sub-three hours, a feat both difficult and impressive enough to attract the attention of Scott Douglas, news editor of Runner’s World.

“If someone’s a runner and famous for something other than running, we tend to have heard about it and that, combined with him saying that he’s run sub-three, seemed weird,” says Douglas, who contacted both the Mitt Romney campaign and Ryan’s press secretary in order to make sense of Ryan’s statement: The finisher Douglas discovered among the Grandma’s results had run the marathon in 4:01:25, an impressive accomplishment, but more than an hour slower than Ryan had claimed he ran.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 09:20:24 AM »

duh !!!!!!!!!!!! he is a f**kin politician .. di wey yu push up yourself dey I taught u bussing a serious mark.. dais a PNM mark or what?.. all Politicians is f**kin liars yu eh know dat.. wey boi Like yu jes cum oh what... I jes believe Obuma lying a little more than romney and Obuma is a faggot and me and Romney don't  like faggots and baby killers .. I could careless bout Obuma unemployement rate is 8.5 and have been averaging 8.7 in the 4 years he been there , even  Dumb ass Bush unemployment rate was about 6.4 . but from di man say he like di faggots I done wid he....Mi nah sell out my soul for nothing.... I done tek down he picture from Mi house and I gaving it to mi cricket partner come Saturday...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2012, 05:09:56 PM »

duh !!!!!!!!!!!! he is a f**kin politician .. di wey yu push up yourself dey I taught u bussing a serious mark.. dais a PNM mark or what?.. all Politicians is f**kin liars yu eh know dat.. wey boi Like yu jes cum oh what... I jes believe Obuma lying a little more than romney and Obuma is a faggot and me and Romney don't  like faggots and baby killers .. I could careless bout Obuma unemployement rate is 8.5 and have been averaging 8.7 in the 4 years he been there , even  Dumb ass Bush unemployment rate was about 6.4 . but from di man say he like di faggots I done wid he....Mi nah sell out my soul for nothing.... I done tek down he picture from Mi house and I gaving it to mi cricket partner come Saturday...
war
Money, what's this obsession you have wid faggots?? the last i check, faggots does stick wid their own kind and don't bother no body. i could understand someone hating the klan or the ayrian brotherhood bc their hate could spill over into bodily harm, but gays does be on they own scene, so what's wid all the hating.

IMO i think you must like faggots on the low, bc one of my old teachers told me that when ah man really hate something he does stay clear of it, in thought, words and action, in other words he don't even think about it. i hate lizards, and i does only talk about them when i see them, this iz one of the reasons i glad i don't live in the tropics no mo, matter of fact it is one of the reason why i don't go past virginia.

i have a sister in orlando and i only visited her once and i will never go back, bc in her yard full ah forkin lizard, and is yrs now she beggin me to come visit her but i refuse, bc i forkin haaattteeeeee lizard and i don't even want tuh forkin see them, let alone talk bout them!

and for your information this is the nature of politics, and i'm pretty much sure that obama is more man than you in every aspect of the word, he is just ah politician who caters to the votes.

i don't think obama cares either which way if ah man straight or gay, he just doing the liberal leftist thing which counteract right wing agenda, free speech and equal rights is the democrats trump card, and they play it well. BTW why am i even arguing with you? you is one ah dem ppl who believe politics is straight up square honest business.            grow up rajesh, it's about time now.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:12:03 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
yeah JC I know di bullerman dem does stick together.. ent allyuh sticking wid di faggot Obuma .  I dont long talk dais my motto so Yuh nuh arguiing wid me yu arguing wid yourself cause mi nuh innah argue thing.. dais for oman like lefty and brown sugar...anyway look like sey di part wey I sey "PNM mark" hit yu hard ..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2012, 11:14:40 AM »

27% African americans living in Poverty? and 14.1 % unemployed? and african americans still supporting this Bullerman? maybe dey like free money....  even the mexicans who cya speak english doing better? JC wey allyuh fellas think bout dem stats.. I feal they lieing dey man .. dais no true stats...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »
yeah JC I know di bullerman dem does stick together.. ent allyuh sticking wid di faggot Obuma .  I dont long talk dais my motto so Yuh nuh arguiing wid me yu arguing wid yourself cause mi nuh innah argue thing.. dais for oman like lefty and brown sugar...anyway look like sey di part wey I sey "PNM mark" hit yu hard ..
war
Grow up little boy, and get some understanding in yuh dunce head. the world is bigger than you think.   ;)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 12:36:05 PM »
war
Grow up little boy, and get some understanding in yuh dunce head. the world is bigger than you think.   ;)

u have real time to take on closet boy
I pity the fool....

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 02:10:12 PM »

27% African americans living in Poverty? and 14.1 % unemployed? and african americans still supporting this Bullerman? maybe dey like free money....  even the mexicans who cya speak english doing better? JC wey allyuh fellas think bout dem stats.. I feal they lieing dey man .. dais no true stats...

war

those stats plus the continued unconditional support for obama in de black community speak to how low de standards have become. is a spineless lot that vote for him. even when he backtracking from campaign promises, dese fools continue to support him unconditionally.

and de second act coming - after gay marriage is group marriage next. ah see two articles on this already. is not enough to have two man getting married, now is three and four that want to marry. steups.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »

war

those stats plus the continued unconditional support for obama in de black community speak to how low de standards have become. is a spineless lot that vote for him. even when he backtracking from campaign promises, dese fools continue to support him unconditionally.

and de second act coming - after gay marriage is group marriage next. ah see two articles on this already. is not enough to have two man getting married, now is three and four that want to marry. steups.
You and rajesh can't be serious! allyuh blaming obama for the lasting effects of slavery and jim crowe now??

when obama inherit this mess black ppl was already in dire straights, so allyuh expect obama tuh wave ah wand, and not only fix the economy dat the republicans crashed, but also fix ah disparity that's as old as the country it self??

I am not an obama fan in the least, but fair is fair! the truth is, black ppl was always livin under the poverty line under every administration before obama! next thing allyuh go say is dat obama responsible for the prison stats where black ppl is concerned.

the both ah yuhs need to stretch allyuh bottom lip over allyuh fackin dunce head and leave it there till the day of judgement, bc nothing allyuh ever say on this forum ever ever ever make ah fackin lick ah sense! and while yuh @ it, take elen and KND wid allyuh! maybe allyuh could find something useful tuh do, like form ah quartet of sh!t talkers.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:26:52 PM by just cool »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 03:49:52 PM »
You and rajesh can't be serious! allyuh blaming obama for the lasting effects of slavery and jim crowe now??

when obama inherit this mess black ppl was already in dire straights, so allyuh expect obama tuh wave ah wand, and not only fix the economy dat the republicans crashed, but also fix ah disparity that's as old as the country it self??

I am not an obama fan in the least, but fair is fair! the truth is, black ppl was always livin under the poverty line under every administration before obama! next thing allyuh go say is dat obama responsible for the prison stats where black ppl is concerned.

the both ah yuhs need to stretch allyuh bottom lip over allyuh fackin dunce head and leave it there till the day of judgement, bc nothing allyuh ever say on this forum ever ever ever make ah fackin lick ah sense! and while yuh @ it, take elen and KND wid allyuh! maybe allyuh could find something useful tuh do, like form ah quartet of sh!t talkers.

:beermug: dem fellas real good yes.

is not only jim crowe and slavery... but what about the FHA, VA, Bank and Real estate policies,  before, during and especially after World War II that create many ghettos and put many white AND white ethnic groups on de road to financial success and kept coloured minorities in a vicious circle of poverty. them fellas need to educate theyself more
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2012, 04:04:20 PM »
No real importance to me (American politics), but what has President Obama really accomplish during his term? Has anything substantial really improved for the average American? Notice I didn't say black American as he's supposed to represent Yanks in general.

I too got caught up in the Obama hype from the start! Love the man, the way he does chip and you won't find a better public speaker. Is there more? if nothing, he's a good "face" for America overseas.

It will be a very close race.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2012, 04:24:50 PM »
Fork Romney , is 5 more years of war if dem Republicans get in power
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2012, 05:08:54 PM »

Well said.  I stop trying to have any kinda serious talk with dem jokers.  Soon as yuh lash dem with facts they does do like Copperfield and disappear, only to magically reappear somewhere else talking shit.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2012, 06:21:50 PM »
Interesting read about Indian-Americans vote. From the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-19473368

By the way, is it raining in Charlotte?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2012, 06:35:01 PM »

Well said.  I stop trying to have any kinda serious talk with dem jokers.  Soon as yuh lash dem with facts they does do like Copperfield and disappear, only to magically reappear somewhere else talking shit.

Your idea of serious talk is cussing and name calling when you don't agree with someone else opinion. And how could be forget the belittling?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:38:42 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2012, 07:09:21 PM »
Your idea of serious talk is cussing and name calling when you don't agree with someone else opinion. And how could be forget the belittling?

I have no problems "belittling" idiots like you... do a quick search and you'll see when was the last time I cuss anybody or call them names just from a disagreement of opinion... been 3-4 years.  But I sure you toting them feelings fuh years.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
No real importance to me (American politics), but what has President Obama really accomplish during his term? Has anything substantial really improved for the average American? Notice I didn't say black American as he's supposed to represent Yanks in general.

I too got caught up in the Obama hype from the start! Love the man, the way he does chip and you won't find a better public speaker. Is there more? if nothing, he's a good "face" for America overseas.

It will be a very close race.
Breds, if ah man busy selling all his important belongings, refinancing his home, and breaking piggy banks in his home left and right just to keep food on his table and a roof over his family's head, what could he possibly accomplish??

like allyuh eh get it or what, obama is the only president since roosevelt to inherit ah spiraling nose diving economy!! had it not been for the obama team of financial wizards, and the input of warren buffett the country would have went into a second depression! right now we still not out the woods and obama fighting tooth and nail to fully recover the economy.

i believe the question every body should be asking iz, what did the republicans did for this country in the last 100 yrs?? and the answer to that would be (without the exception of reagan) nothing!!!  hoover crashed the country, roosevelt and truman had to rebuild it, ike was an OK president, but he failed on ah lot of social issues that Kennedy and johnson had to mop up.

nixon and ford did absolutely nothing, but spend on the damn war, carter also inherited ah mess, then reagan came and did ah hell of a lot of spending, even though he stabilized the economy, now i could understand reagan bc he was thinking ahead (future developments that we enjoy today) plus he crash the russians program, (very smart fella), but by the time he left office we were heavily in debt. papa bush came and also spend money we didn't have, and by the time bill clinton assumed office we were in the biggest deficit in the history of the country.

clinton however (the economic genius that he was) not only stabilize the economy, but for the first time in the history of this great land we were not in debt, matter of fact, we had ah surplus. then came this monkey face moron name W. bush, as his first act in office, he introduced an economic stimulus bc the economy was not jumping as it should, so there went the surplus, and then came 911.

before 911 money was running in this place like water, i had a partnership in two businesses and a lucrative hustle, man was making real cheese and fellas was bathing in coins, then this thing happened.

the small business community in lower manhattan didn't know what the hell hit them, and they started falling of like flies. my lady friend from italy had a restaurant right in the heart of soho, not too far from ground zero, he started to nose dive only being able to pay her overhead, but recorded no profits for almost 4 yrs then she sadly went under when the land lord raised her rent right up under her.

now bush did sh!t for these  business owners in lower manhattan, he didn't even prop them up just a little. instead he gave tax breaks to the already well to do southern "wealthy" big business community! he catered for big cooperation's but ignored the moms and pop business nation wide ( who IMO are the business backbone of any society).

he then went to iraq that had nothing to do with 911, lied and convince everyone that saddam hosein had "weapons of mass bull sh!t"! he sent the young men of this land to die in the most basic of ways (IED's) home made bombs with a primitive electronic device bc we didn't have the proper armored vehicles to absorb the impact, these boys didn't even have proper protective gear/ flak jackets ( bullet proof vest). 

so this turkey, apart from not helping business owners who was directly affected by 911, he also send young men to die "unprepared" with inferior equipment (now if obama had done that you would have never heard the end of it, it would have went down in the history books as the worst atrocity in US soil ), he rushed into a war that we had no business in, he also lied to the people saying the war was over when in fact it was not, it had just begun, (mission accomplished my arse).

so here we are in a war on two fronts. now if you asked me, we also had no right in afghanistan, they could have killed bin laden without going to war with the taliban, as they evidently shown, after all, their only beef with the taliban was, give us bin laden or else! very diplomatic fella that W. wasn't he ?

while in iraq, this man brought in all the big mega bucks texan construction CO's haliburten, and KBR, of which the vice president had financial interest, and he spend the country into the ground crippling the economy in the process, apart from that the deregulation of the major financial institutions around the country including insurance and mortgage CO's was the straw that broke the country's back, and before you know it, boom the economy came crashing down.

now what yuh want from obama? the man inherit two wars, ah villian, ah treasure chest of mad angry men in the desert, an economy in ah coma, over spending leading to the worst deficit in US history and domestic mayhem from new mexico to maine. after the former president inherited the biggest surplus in the country's history, how could this man get anything done is beyond me.

there was a time when i was worried that we were definitely heading for another depression, bc i've seen companies that was doing great without warning crashed, including my wife's company, of which he was out of a job for almost two yrs.

my businesses went belly up, my hustle dried up, and i was living off my savings, do you know how many ppl that happened too?? and now thank god for obama the economy is on the road to recovery the country back on it's feet and the population are back to work with the economy's slowly building.

and now these ppl have the nerve to ask, WHAT HAS OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED ? my God if that is not ingratitude then i don't know what else is! 

please ppl allyuh need to stop and think for a moment and be glad canada didn't pass in the domino effect, bc when america farts canada smells it, so instead of asking what he did, just say think you barry for keeping me employed.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 10:05:15 PM by just cool »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 01:15:28 AM »
me eh say nothing bout slavery.. I say so much african americans unemployed and yet still dey supporting the bullerman Obuma? dais wey I say.. I also say even the mexican and dem doing better than The african americans and di mexicans cya speak english and African americans still supporting the Bullerman.. or and I say maybe they like free money.. like allyuh reading something different from di I . me eh sey one wurd bout slavery... to much facking thin skin ppl in here eh boy..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 03:24:23 AM »
me eh say nothing bout slavery.. I say so much african americans unemployed and yet still dey supporting the bullerman Obuma? dais wey I say.. I also say even the mexican and dem doing better than The african americans and di mexicans cya speak english and African americans still supporting the Bullerman.. or and I say maybe they like free money.. like allyuh reading something different from di I . me eh sey one wurd bout slavery... to much facking thin skin ppl in here eh boy..

war
Who like more free money than indian?? yuh eh see they cyar even run ah fackin constituency, let alone ah tiny country.  doh get me started eh boy! ah tired ah you harping on the PNM, now yuh racist arse have yuh on the democrats and obama as well.

if i was you i run canada and apply for political asylum claiming that the democrats abusing yuh just like the free loading mcfckrs from coroni who say nayger rapin and kidnappin dem!

PS: you is one ah dem country coolie who hate nayger wid ah passion, but yuh fraid tuh just come out and say it plain. instaed yuh find things that associated wid black ppl tuh pick on, like the PNM, obama, and the democratic party.

and here you are accusing true trini of being ah racist and all along is you  who is blame worthy and deserving of that title. true trini ah ah cock head is true, but i sincerely doubt that he has racist tendency.

unlike me, if i hate any race i will say it and doh give ah fork, who vex lorse.  so grow some balls arsehole and spill your guts and stop being ah forkin chicken hearted yellow belly!  say what's dah fack is on your mind and in yuh ugly heart yuh coward!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:35:50 AM by just cool »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2012, 06:11:58 AM »

I have no problems "belittling" idiots like you... do a quick search and you'll see when was the last time I cuss anybody or call them names just from a disagreement of opinion... been 3-4 years.  But I sure you toting them feelings fuh years.

3-4 years!

Fly your flag buddy. Is only here you could kerry orn like that. I'm a grown man with no need to tote feelings, especially when it comes to the ramblings on the internet.

1]; } ?>