March 28, 2024, 03:47:49 AM

Author Topic: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17092 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2012, 10:44:01 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnB0NZzl5HA&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XnB0NZzl5HA&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

So the 47% he refers to "pay no taxes" (a bald faced lie), are "dependent" on government, think they are "entitled" to government support, are not "thoughtful voters" and it's not his job to worry about them.  He sure he running for President of the United States of America?  Or President of the United Federation of Kakaholes... and Warmonga?
di man damn correct bakes.. I am not dependent on any government, I dont collect no benefits from no government , what I expect from a government in charge is to do its duty .. dats all.. and bun out di faggots and there supporters. all some people wah do is collect free money they dont want to wrk for it.. Romney is Boss he eh hiding behind nothing , unlike the jackass we have in the white house right now.. bowing to battyman and  wutless f**ks who dont want to wrk, ..
war
eh collect nutten from the government....u must be have yuh benefit card in yuh wallet right next to de pic ah justine beiber......boy at the end of the day i will take ah bullerman lovin obama over romney.
Doh mind he capo, when he brahman ancestors came from india they had free lodging and meals complements of the crown govt, and even before the colonial masters packed up and went back to england they gave his ancestors acres of land tuh plant bhigan and bohdee free of charge (talk about welfare/ social assistance), just look how much ppl does forget, especially bout their humble beginnings.

doh mind he, like yuh said, he benefit card must be right next to his justin beiber and betty wright pictures right in his bullerman hating wallet.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

AirMan

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »
Romney is losing the argument over the economy

By Greg Sargent

Mitt Romney and Republicans have long assumed Barack Obama simply can’t win reelection, given the state of the economy. Yet Obama is currently winning, anyway. Why? Perhaps the unexpected dynamics driving this race can be summed up in two sentences:

1) More Americans are concluding that for all their disappointment, the economy will improve in an Obama second term; and

2) Romney has failed to persuade people that he would improve the economy any faster than it will improve under Obama.

If this explains why Obama is leading, then the Romney campaign’s big question — “are you better off than you were four years ago?” — simply isn’t the dominant frame voters are adopting to choose the next president. Indeed, there is now a great deal of polling that suggests this to be the case. Taken together, the picture is striking:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/post/romney-is-losing-the-argument-over-the-economy/2012/09/20/08251ad2-033b-11e2-91e7-2962c74e7738_blog.html

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2012, 07:54:55 AM »
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2012, 11:10:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArC7XarwnWI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ArC7XarwnWI</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2012, 02:55:47 PM »
Soundly beaten by the REAL BOSS !!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Romney is Boss!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2012, 03:13:23 PM »
Cant wait for Romney to take over this country... and let Obama haul he c**t and guh fight for gay rights with Nicky martin .. Romney is the f**king Boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war

Lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2012, 04:57:13 AM »
Cant wait for Romney to take over this country... and let Obama haul he c**t and guh fight for gay rights with Nicky martin .. Romney is the f**king Boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war

Lol

oh oh...... :-X :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
Americans have spoken and choose Obama , a nuh nothing dat .. It answers my questions as to why the lady eh have to pay for gas, and the other one DHW bout his Obama phone...many of Obama supporters a so Dumb they vote a democrat for president and then sorround him with Republicans LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2012, 11:54:24 AM »
Time for secession  :beermug:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2012, 12:04:04 PM »
Daft I was never a Republican .. Obama mek me one when he confess to the world he is gay... lol  :beermug:

war
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:00:39 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2012, 12:29:32 PM »
Romney was so relieved when he gave his concession speech. It was the happiest I've seen him look in weeks. He knows that if he got the job he woulda be in deep shit.  Why yuh think he didn't reveal his plans?  He didn't know what the fork to do!

truetrini

« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2012, 02:24:59 PM »
Daft I was never a Democrat .. Obama mek me one when he confess to the world he is gay... lol  :beermug:

war

Soon as yuh scrwany racist ass find out Obama was gay yuh come a Democrat?  Yuh want a big black prick

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2012, 09:31:45 PM »
Daft I was never a Democrat .. Obama mek me one when he confess to the world he is gay... lol  :beermug:

war

Soon as yuh scrwany racist ass find out Obama was gay yuh come a Democrat?  Yuh want a big black prick
Me thinks this boi thus protest too much.

any time yuh see ah man fighting down something day in day out, then he must be fighting against something he sees in himself that reminds him of the thing he's fighting against.

IMO whoremonger is hiding something, bc no one could be sooooo adamant about what others are doing in the privacy of their own domiciles to the point that it's a daily discussion like it's the only thing he cares about. somethings seriously fishy about that.   :thinking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2012, 07:03:38 AM »

war

Me thinks this boi thus protest too much.

any time yuh see ah man fighting down something day in day out, then he must be fighting against something he sees in himself that reminds him of the thing he's fighting against.

IMO whoremonger is hiding something, bc no one could be sooooo adamant about what others are doing in the privacy of their own domiciles to the point that it's a daily discussion like it's the only thing he cares about. somethings seriously fishy about that.   :thinking:

ask Sat...lol Sat knows.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2012, 09:23:09 AM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"