April 29, 2024, 06:09:16 AM

Author Topic: Minister in the Ministry of Natonal Security arrested???  (Read 4294 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Re: Minister in the Ministry of Natonal Security arrested???
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 10:18:07 AM »
The man say he was not drunk ,he was not drunk ,you know what i like about this Warner saying one thing ,the commish saying another thing and the partap saying he thing we will see who thing is real.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 10:28:28 AM »
The man say he was not drunk ,he was not drunk ,you know what i like about this Warner saying one thing ,the commish saying another thing and the partap saying he thing we will see who thing is real.
zulu on a serious note .... can a man get sober in an hour?  I honestly believe di man because I does drink rell rum.. I never get sober in an hour I have never done it.. rum. beer does creep up on yu  trus me.. I believe di man jes wanted a witness because we all know dem police dem wutless in TNT

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 11:18:00 AM »
zulu on a serious note .... can a man get sober in an hour?  I honestly believe di man because I does drink rell rum.. I never get sober in an hour I have never done it.. rum. beer does creep up on yu  trus me.. I believe di man jes wanted a witness because we all know dem police dem wutless in TNT

war

But this is where the whole PP PR machine continually lets them down. This is how it should have played out:

Mr Partap visited a niteclub and declined free alcoholic drinks all night, because he was driving. Upon entering his state provided vehicle, he accidently activated the blue lights in the grill, but was unaware of this. Police officers, in the course of their duty, quite rightly approached Mr Partap and requested a breath test. It appears he did not decline a breath test at the scene, because none were available, and was asked to attend Belmont police station. Mr Partap became uneasy about the police officers attitude while en route to Belmont. Upon arrival at the station, Mr Partap decided that he would like an independent witness to be present during the breath test and called his lawyer and then the Assistant CoP. Neither could be reached so he called the CoP who attended the station and witnessed Mr Partaps negative breath test.

Simple

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »
I looked at Partap during the press conference and I just get the feeling he lying about some things.  Too much loopholes in his statements.

1. Yuh cant tell if the swivels lights on or not?  Them friggin lights woulda be flashing brightly at that hour of the morning.  He woulda be sure to see the reflection some where.
2.  It is also alleged that he had on the siren, but he made no mention of that, so we go let that one slide.
3.  Normally they would give you a test on the spot and then maybe take you to the police station if warranted.  I feel he refused to take the test on the spot (maybe because of the reason given) and that is why he end up in the station.
4.  If I was in that situation and wanted an independent witness to take the test...I making sure is a lawyer or mih pastor/priest/imam/pundit.  I ent calling on a next policeman to be the independent person nah.
5. No hard feelings towards Kamla ?  I sure she woulda have to call him before firing him.  She woulda have to get his side of the story...and I cant see her still firing him if he convinced her that he did not refuse to take the test.  Jack also allegedly spoke to him and did not seem to want to have his back after getting the info.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 12:00:27 PM »
Not like anybody gives a shit what he has to say anyway.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>