April 19, 2024, 04:09:04 AM

Author Topic: This is why i cyar live in trinidad!  (Read 3516 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is why i cyar live in trinidad!
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:14:18 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhyCGgdB1ys

me eh lying, if that was me i wasn't taking dat forkin slap nah, that would have been a hell of a fight, dat cocks@cker woulda had tuh shoot me right dey, bc is real fight woulda take place, and if ah ever get ah hold of he tool i would waste he mdacnt!

ah know police does do bullsh!t here as well, but ah never see police punkin big man like that here in america, and i should know bc i fight wid police here , cuss dem stink, argue wid them on the streets and in court, ah even call dem woss ting than idiot, and all they did was walk away or shake their head, but they never jester wid no lashing thing, yuh mad sah, ah kill yuh mdcnt if yuh pull dat sh!t on me!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:18:30 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is why i cyar live in trinidad!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 11:21:20 PM »
I'm not being funny, but if that was USA or UK, that police car would have been mashed up by the crowd!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »
The man watch ah humble lil rastaman and over step his boundaries. ah sure if that was one of sabga sons, or even sidney knocks or stallmire grand children who was runnin talk by him he would eat crow, humble he self and make sure and keep his hands @ his side.

the way how trinidad is today, it does marvel me to see ppl taking these kind of liberties knowing it have mad fackin ppl living and breading on that crazy island, man who doh care bout killing the police, and where guns are so readily accessible. no wonder so much ppl does turn up ded every day on dat rock, maybe it's bc they don't know how to curb their enthusiasm.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:17:50 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 04:21:40 AM »
Thank God someone in authority took notice, not that anything would come of it, but @ least this is a start in the right direction.

Probe into 'police brutality' video
PCA calls for witnesses...
By Joel Julien joel.julien@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Sep 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM ECT

Story Updated: Sep 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM ECT

AN "independent investigation" has been launched by the Police Complaints Authority (PCA) into a video which purports to depict a plainclothes police officer slapping a man and then taking him away in a marked police car.

The PCA is now calling for witnesses to come forward, especially "the concerned citizen who captured this event on camera".

Witnesses can contact the PCA at 800-2PCA, 800-2722 or email info@pca.org.tt.

"All information will be kept strictly confidential," a release from the PCA stated yesterday.

On Monday, National Security Minister Jack Warner called on acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams to investigate the video.

The 57-second long video, entitled "Police independence brutality", was posted on the CCN TV6 UReport days ago by someone using the name isiahblaxx.

The description which accompanies the video states "as we celebrate our 50th anniversary, we still see police brutality eminent in our society".

The video has gone viral on social networking site Facebook.

On Monday the video had just over 16,600 views.

By press time yesterday this figure stood at 34,998 views.

The fact that the video has gone viral has caught the attention of the PCA.

"At this time no official complaint has been filed by the alleged victim in the video but Section 21 (1) (a) of the Police Complaints Authority Act of 2006, enables the PCA to independently commence an investigation into the criminal offences involving police officers, police corruption and serious police misconduct," the PCA release stated yesterday.

The incident was compared to the situation at this year's Panorama semi-finals at Queen's Park Savannah, Port of Spain, where the PCA ruled that a lone police officer may have overstepped his bounds.

"This recent incident is also a matter of importance and like any complaint made against police officers, with respect to excessive use of force, is a matter that must be treated seriously," the PCA release stated.

"The PCA continues to hold its position of zero-tolerance for unnecessary use of force against citizens of our country by members of the TTPS and reiterates that we assess all matters within our remit with unreserved objectivity," the PCA stated.

Previous Article Unipet appeals to drivers: Stop panic buying

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:42:52 AM »
dem fellas jus plain doh understand dey role, 21st century policing was aimed at stoppin all dat..........an we boy jack want to bring back flyin squad and apparently also doing his part to reinforce badjohnism in d police force...but it will end bad, real bad .......soon some idiot officeer will step to far over d line.

what trinis have to do is to start reading d constitution and maybe even d police regulations and have ah true understanding of yuh rights as a citizen.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:45:57 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 06:53:56 AM »
dem fellas jus plain doh understand dey role, 21st century policing was aimed at stoppin all dat..........an we boy jack want to bring back flyin squad and apparently also doing his part to reinforce badjohnism in d police force and bring back corporal punishment ...but it will end bad, real bad .......soon some idiot officeer will step to far over d line.

what trinis have to do is to start reading d constitution and maybe even d police regulations and have ah true understanding of yuh rights as a citizen.

Just modified that for you!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 07:26:33 AM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 08:33:50 AM »
It look like he reach for he gun!  :cursing:

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 10:12:06 AM »
Eh pardner hide in the bush with a gun and ambush he markant or choplish he neck
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »
It looked as though he reach for his gun, but it could be that he was just checking to make sure it didn't fall out the holster or off his waist.  ::)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
It look like he reach for he gun!  :cursing:

Look like he just show it to intimidate the ras... let him know who is boss.  Brownsugar posted this over on FB some days ago and all I could do is shake my head.  Sadly if not for this video he woulda get away with it, because police are used to getting away with this sort of behavior, and the population are used to them not being punished for it.

Funny thing is they arrest pardna but didn't frisk or handcuff him before putting him in the back of the squad car.  Police here in the US learned the hard way why that is folly.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:41:50 AM by Bakes »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 11:17:19 AM »
how many years experience dat policer have? ah cyah believe dat fella is a police at all. steups.  >:(

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 11:33:19 AM »
Is there any other footage of this incident?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 11:34:36 AM »
Is there any other footage of this incident?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhyCGgdB1ys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XhyCGgdB1ys</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
O-t-h-e-r.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 02:25:18 PM »
shit I will eh  never get in dat car .. dey mussi rell beat him.. dem f**king police I does be happy when di bad man rest it on dem.. dutty f**king babylon I hate dem more than battyman I think
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 06:08:26 PM »
The man get charge with resisting arrest and some other bullshit :bs: lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »

What was he being arrested for in the first place??

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 06:21:51 PM »

What was he being arrested for in the first place??

Don't know yet, he was in court today , maybe tomorrow the papers will have it.
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 06:56:14 PM »
Trinibagonian Starboy here, Just Cool daiz why yuh cyah live in T&T, you serious? Not excusing the idiot police, but that is tame compared to what does happen over here. Stueps.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 07:01:36 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-ntTJLXYMA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/c-ntTJLXYMA</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rReKf0tDvOM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rReKf0tDvOM</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07:00 PM »
man didn't know the difference between the glock and a taser ?  ???
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 07:21:24 PM »
Trinibagonian Starboy here, Just Cool daiz why yuh cyah live in T&T, you serious? Not excusing the idiot police, but that is tame compared to what does happen over here. Stueps.

The point, which you clearly missed... is that this is a regular occurrence in TnT and it is rare that they would get pull up for it.  At least in the US they does get investigated, if not reprimanded.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »

The point, which you clearly missed... is that this is a regular occurrence in TnT and it is rare that they would get pull up for it.  At least in the US they does get investigated, if not reprimanded.

Who tell you it is rear they does get reprimanded? If there is footage like this, then they get reprimanded. What happened to the officers in the Rodney King incident?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 07:58:47 PM »

Who tell you it is rear they does get reprimanded? If there is footage like this, then they get reprimanded. What happened to the officers in the Rodney King incident?

Elan... I really don't know what yuh trying to argue here.  It is rare that police in Trinidad does get investigated, let alone reprimanded.  Who tell me?  Check how many times claims of abuse reach the newspapers... then check how many times you hear about police being reprimanded.  In a police culture that spawned the 'Flying Squad' you seriously trying to argue whether it's "rear" that police get reprimanded in TnT?

Whether there is video or not, police officers in the US are investigated... certainly a great deal more than they are in TnT, foolish to even try and make a comparison.  As for the Rodney King cops... two of them were convicted on federal civil rights violation charges and sentenced to prison.

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 09:58:53 PM »

Elan... I really don't know what yuh trying to argue here.  It is rare that police in Trinidad does get investigated, let alone reprimanded.  Who tell me?  Check how many times claims of abuse reach the newspapers... then check how many times you hear about police being reprimanded.  In a police culture that spawned the 'Flying Squad' you seriously trying to argue whether it's "rear" that police get reprimanded in TnT?

Whether there is video or not, police officers in the US are investigated... certainly a great deal more than they are in TnT, foolish to even try and make a comparison.  As for the Rodney King cops... two of them were convicted on federal civil rights violation charges and sentenced to prison.

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with.

You have time wid this fackin idiot??!! he just talking bc he have a view and freedom of speech still taking effect on this side of the globe, but his views are baseless and whack!

imagine he callin himself "trinbagonian starboy" but he living in america, what an oxymoron, if you love trinidad so much them why de fack yuh still here, move back! or maybe i should just say "moron" and leave off the oxy bc he always have some moronic objection when people exercise their right to call out bullsh!t when they see it, especially where trinidad is involved.

in his view no one should have anything uncomplimentary to say about that disastrous place! like people should just bite their tongue and turn a blind eye to all this mismanagement and chaos.

you know how long police doing law biding humble harmless citizens these kind of wicked things, especially rastas?? since i was ah little boy! ah bet if that was fresh, or mark guerra or one ah dem bad fackin gang leaders he would hold he fackin hand, only bc this man is low fence he chose to jump over him, bc he know he could do it and rest assure that no repercussion and retribution would come back to him.  like the saying goes, "monkey really know what tree tuh climb".

PS: wid all the love he love trinidad and making excuses for police brutality and comparing it to american police misconduct, the next time he's in trinidad, let him use profanity in the presence of a police officer over there and see if he eh collect ah slap, or woss yet, ah lock up. 

right now, i could walk up to a police officer right here in NYC and call him ah son of a b!tch, or ah mother facker and he dare not do shyte!         God bless america mudrfckr!!!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:06:35 PM by just cool »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 06:27:55 AM »
shit I will eh  never get in dat car .. dey mussi rell beat him.. dem f**king police I does be happy when di bad man rest it on dem.. dutty f**king babylon I hate dem more than battyman I think
war

heh heh

War, I hope for your sake, yuh doh get pull over by a gay cop who happens to be a democrat because you might involuntarily clench yuh butt cheeks causing yuh sphincter to slam shut leading to irreversible brain damage.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2012, 09:47:13 AM »
war

heh heh

War, I hope for your sake, yuh doh get pull over by a gay cop who happens to be a democrat because you might involuntarily clench yuh butt cheeks causing yuh sphincter to slam shut leading to irreversible brain damage.

wais dat one boy.. jes suh...
war
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>