April 19, 2024, 12:29:14 AM

Author Topic: TRINI SECURITY BOOTS UP  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TRINI SECURITY BOOTS UP
« on: September 07, 2012, 05:29:44 AM »
TRINI SECURITY BOOTS UP

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nq5bgLQqgzE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nq5bgLQqgzE</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: TRINI SECURITY BOOTS UP
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:05:10 AM »
They got fired
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 06:45:16 AM »
Sickening.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 07:46:06 AM »
took action when Touches posted the video!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 08:25:07 AM »
DEM WAS REAL SECURITY!! lawd....well dem dumb to not know dat woulda end bad especial sense dey faces are all over d videos but dat is beyond d point...... sick sadistic fuucks :yellowcard:
I pity the fool....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »
Wickedness

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 05:01:33 AM »
I eh lying boy, this is not the same place i grew up, could never be!! trini man get real wortless and stink dread!

imagine dem two clown good hold dat ole man and good advantage him. i eh lying if i ever was to live in that place again i would want to have the ability to be licensed to carry, and would be carrying every where i go, and i know i woulda kill somebody ahready.

no wonder there's so much killings in that place, that bc it have real imps walking around disrespectin ppl.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 05:15:16 AM »
Poor fella, hope God give this man peace where ever he is.

fellas in trini does really look for ppl tuh kill dem yes!

Beaten man never told family
By Susan Mohammed susan.mohammed@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Sep 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM ECT

Story Updated: Sep 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM ECT

THE man whose merciless beating by security guards was videotaped at a mall in Chaguanas last year was identified yesterday as 50-year-old mentally challenged father of one, Selwyn Seepaul.

Seepaul, of Waterloo Road, Carapichaima, died in Chaguanas last December when he was knocked down and killed by a hit-and-run driver.

The case was never solved and there is no active investigation.

Seepaul, an outpatient of St Ann's Hospital, never told his family about the brutality in May, 2011 which began at the automated teller machine (ATM) of Republic Bank at Centre City Mall, Chaguanas and continued into the parking lot.

It was only earlier this week that the family saw the video uploaded to social networking sites that showed the savagery of the attack, with Seepaul being cuffed, slapped, kicked and stomped on, although he begged and never fought back.

The video has sparked national outrage with people insisting that the attackers be arrested and prosecuted.

Many have expressed deep shame at the inhumanity of fellow citizens.

Yesterday, Seepaul's sister called on the public to help identify the men who hurt her challenged brother.

"He was not a dog...he was a human being," said Shirley Seepaul.

Speaking at the family home in Carapichaima the woman said her brother, only 125 pounds and five feet, two inches tall, could not have defended himself against the men who brutalised him.

"People would hit him all the time and he would not fight back. People would take advantage of him and he would just walk away," she said.

Seepaul was not employed.

Seepaul said that on the night of the attack, her brother, who received a State disability allowance, may have gone to the bank to check his account balance.

"He would not have said anything about the beating. He would have tried to handle it himself. He would not have gone to the police."

Seepaul said she saw the footage on the TV6 News and was deeply troubled.

"When I saw the video, it hurt my belly. My brother not even sleeping. The police must take action against them. The law has to put a stop to them otherwise they could do it to somebody else."

She said of the video: "He was bawling when they were hitting him and that was not enough. He is not a dog. He is human. He come from somebody."

Seepaul's brother, Joseph Seepaul, went to the Chaguanas Police Station yesterday to identify his brother as the victim in the video.

He was told to speak with Senior Superintendent Deolal Dulalchan, who was not in office.

Superintendent Johnny Abraham was provided information last night about Seepaul's identity and promised to investigate both the attack at the ATM and Seepaul's hit and run death.

He said despite Seepaul's death, his attackers could still face prosecution based on the video footage.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 11:16:09 AM »
I eh go lie, when I first saw the video months ago it real hurt me too... everything that sister saying hits home for me.  I don't know them and never had anyone close to me in that situation, but imagine how that family feeling knowing that this man took this assault to his grave.  To think that if not for this video nothing would have come of it... police doh watch Youtube and facebook?  Why it have to take public outrage for them to investigate incidents like this and the cop slapping the ras?

steups

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
Isn't there some kind of Internet surveillance group with in the security forces? I seem to recall a dept definatively dealing with internet crime? If so, surely it would be useful to monitor the social networks, both for anti crime reasons, but also to judge the pulse of the nation?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 04:01:11 AM »
I eh go lie, when I first saw the video months ago it real hurt me too... everything that sister saying hits home for me.  I don't know them and never had anyone close to me in that situation, but imagine how that family feeling knowing that this man took this assault to his grave.  To think that if not for this video nothing would have come of it... police doh watch Youtube and facebook?  Why it have to take public outrage for them to investigate incidents like this and the cop slapping the ras?]

steups

Partially due to complacency, and partially due to a lack of faith in institutionally-channeled outcomes, our tipping point is way to the right of center ...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 07:40:29 AM »
I eh goh lie, tears just well up in mih eyes reading the sister's account.  I am happy to hear that even though the man has died the case can still possibly be prosecuted based on the video.   Lawd knows his family would feel a bit better if justice is served albeit posthumously. 

*sigh*  smh, tragic, tragic....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »
I feel for him.

They wait until after about two minutes of lix to acknowledge he knew the pin number for the card. And still continued to kick him up.

Poor fella just keep it to himself. Well you'll get justice in the end boss.

RIP.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »
I waiting to see "if" the police could solve this crime...because if they can't, why have a police force?  Trini is too small not to find and prosecute these barberic idiots.  Speaking with emotion as a father of an autistic son, I would be enraged and would go temporarily insane if this happended to my son.  Trust me, if I couldn't sleep, them would not have been able to do so either.... Wicked and mean a$$ holes man.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 02:11:55 PM »
the police just have to go to the bank and get the names of the guys.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 06:40:30 PM »
the police just have to go to the bank and get the names of the guys.

apparently they were security for the premises not the bank, bank security wouldn't move so unprofessional.....for want of ah nastier phase...... what they can do is get a warrant for security footage from Republic Bank ...if dey have it on archive
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 07:01:20 PM »
Banks delete footage after a certain while , by now that footage will be gone im sure
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 11:17:52 PM »
Dear SW Family-

In July when Touches posted this video on the "too much advantage thread" I was appalled. I decided to do a search on youtube of videos on these guys. There were 3 more, one of them assaulting "kicking in the balls" of a young man asleep in a park. Boots in up a homeless man during the curfew! The last one of a "spranger" (according to the video) tapping, punching kicking and choking the victim. This was a regular trend for these individuals.

I decided to take apart the videos frame by frame (screen shot) and I enhanced the videos, clearly showing the face of the assailants (security guards) Word for word, I captioned the video. From the collection of videos, I was able to decipher the individuals, their location and their place of employment. I have a childhood friend who is a higher up in the Chaguanas Police Station, (if it was not for me giving him lessons in english and math, he'd be a spranger also) I sent him the photos, the footage on DVD and a transcription of the video.

My childhood friend said that there was nothing he could do, since no one filed a complaint. I said ok, so if someone murders an individual and no one files a complaint, then the murderer should in effectively go free. We have not spoken since.

Why did I do it? My uncle was killed in a similar fashion 3 years ago.

It's truly a sad state to see security and police treating "citizens" of trinidad and tobago.

Sincerely

Chris "daft trini"

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:26:43 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 05:53:27 AM »
Incredible work dey daft...damn good thing you have that skillset

Nevertheless, doh stop dey. Send it to the Johnny Abraham fellah...and some news outlets
Somebody must respond, especially while this is still a hot button issue
 you hadda remove sociopaths from society one way or another
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 06:00:44 AM »

Send it to EEEYAAN
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 06:45:15 AM »
Well give we they name nah?
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 01:33:36 PM »
Daft trini  can you work on this one .. this is sickening   >:( >:( >:(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hDVRG25rWhQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hDVRG25rWhQ</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 01:36:18 PM »
Well give we they name nah?

rowan and felician

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 04:19:21 PM »
Daft trini  can you work on this one .. this is sickening   >:( >:( >:(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hDVRG25rWhQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hDVRG25rWhQ</a>

That is real bad. Maybe the schoolgirl did something wrong, but thats just frightening.

1]; } ?>