April 28, 2024, 11:44:41 PM

Author Topic: Section 34 Thread  (Read 42637 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Section 34 Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2013, 05:43:13 AM »
Finding some holes already

this email in question anan@gmail.com

Google has a minimum 6 character limit when setting up a Gmail account. It used to be 5 now 6.

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/954N-ul7umY

so what you saying is a man was writing himself and responding back?  ;D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 05:56:42 AM »
With just a cursory scan of the dialogue you encounter 'Kamla' repeatedly referring to 'Anand' as AG. That didn't sound strange to Rowley ?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 06:06:28 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2013, 06:41:59 AM »
With just a cursory scan of the dialogue you encounter 'Kamla' repeatedly referring to 'Anand' as AG. That didn't sound strange to Rowley ?

Not really when they get position is like a handle they use to address each other like.

They will always call her PM in meetings in the office etc, same with the AG and ministers are always referred to as minister so I guess it can become a habit.

The Chief Justice everybody does call him chief regardless of the circumstance.

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2013, 06:46:57 AM »
Never a dull week since this government take charge
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2013, 06:51:35 AM »
good soldier ....maybe...........poor general.....definately, those emails read so basic, and as someone points out the names and references are too basic and simple minded...........even for trinis :-\ , a very poor attempt at setting a trap,shame on rowley if is ah trap and he get ketch, at the very least u would think that ah man would attempt to verify or even thinly confirm the plausibility of a supposed weapon in your arsenal.

he coulda even bounce emails off dem accounts to at least determine if they were real..............plus would people really communicate about that issue with email accounts with such names.

sigh
I pity the fool....

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2013, 08:21:21 AM »

Google has a minimum 6 character limit when setting up a Gmail account. It used to be 5 now 6.

that depends. google offers corporate services where they setup an corporate "google" with email, search functions, etc. customized to the client.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2013, 08:40:00 AM »
Big Big gamble
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Section 34 Thread
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2013, 08:45:07 AM »

that depends. google offers corporate services where they setup an corporate "google" with email, search functions, etc. customized to the client.

Tv6 i think last night confirmed the email was real. Cause they contacted him through it already. Plus Anand didn't deny that was his email.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2013, 08:48:26 AM »
Well Rowley say a disgruntled UNC give him d info. So leh we try to figure out who it is. I have my suspicions but leh me hear who all yuh tink it is.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »
lol!! dat have more bekenell dan ah Tom Clancy chapter 6

ah kinda agreein wit allyuh dat rowley get rope ah dope.....ah cyah beleive ah man go use fackin hotmail in any official capacity, far less put he actual name as the address.

somebody fill in the blanks fuh mih who is 'B' (that was goin Germany)?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Re: Section 34 Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2013, 09:03:17 AM »

ah kinda agreein wit allyuh dat rowley get rope ah dope.....ah cyah beleive ah man go use fackin hotmail in any official capacity, far less put he actual name as the address.

Gary especially wouldn't make that mistake.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2013, 09:03:25 AM »
The email addresses are real.
Youtube Channel

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2013, 09:07:08 AM »
Well Rowley say a disgruntled UNC give him d info. So leh we try to figure out who it is. I have my suspicions but leh me hear who all yuh tink it is.

in December 2012
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2013, 09:12:47 AM »
A lot of the dates in the email exchange are wrong.

2 Sept. 2012 was a Sunday - email says "Sat 2 Sep 2012"

10 Sept. 2012 was a Monday - email says "Tue, 10 Sep 2012"

11 Sept. was a Tuesday - emails says "Wed, 11 Sep 2012" in six different places.

If Dr. Rowley had these emails for six months, should he not have done some basic checks to verify their authenticity?

.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
A lot of the dates in the email exchange are wrong.

2 Sept. 2012 was a Sunday - email says "Sat 2 Sep 2012"

10 Sept. 2012 was a Monday - email says "Tue, 10 Sep 2012"

11 Sept. was a Tuesday - emails says "Wed, 11 Sep 2012" in six different places.

If Dr. Rowley had these emails for six months, should he not have done some basic checks to verify their authenticity?

Should have check before he send them to Max.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2013, 09:46:57 AM »

in December 2012

Yea in December 2012. Who u tink it is?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2013, 09:48:26 AM »

u won't believe how many people do that, I had to 'buse atleast three cousins 'bout dat, for one ting ah potential fraudster done have nough info but u jus by readin dat......especially now that more woman appending last names an' my cousin wife do dat .....she whole damn name.....so believe people does do dat...believe it.......dat havin been said, I leanin to d theory dat rowley holdin on to the bate an ah monkey strap

I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2013, 10:09:50 AM »
... More than likely these emails were done via mobile. How does one extract and package that unless they were part of the communication chain themselves if it were authentic? Then again this gov't is known to be careless with covering their tracks visa vie Reshmi SIA appointment thinking it wouldn't be uncovered.

He has been holding this information for 6 months, surely within that time he could have gone to the FBI or Scotland yard as the repercussions for putting this information out in the pubic domain has mass implications for both the government, himself and the party he represents.

Even if the emails were sent via mobile, all communications are synced with the Google server such that they can be accessed on a regular desktop.  Unless I misunderstand your concern.

As for the FBI and Scotland Yard... what's their incentive for expending manpower and resources on a fight that is of no concern to either of them (jurisdictional issues on top of that)?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2013, 10:17:21 AM »

If things that bad that they taking anything from a man with that degree of credabilty...then we reach new lows.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »

As for the FBI and Scotland Yard... what's their incentive for expending manpower and resources on a fight that is of no concern to either of them (jurisdictional issues on top of that)?

I'm thinking that as a member of the government, the leader of the opposition is within his diplomatic right via local consulate offices to seek assistance if he cannot trust the independence of the state's security apparatus, that being said all he can do is request, the US and UK governments are not obligated to do anything.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2013, 10:35:23 AM »
Even if the emails were sent via mobile, all communications are synced with the Google server such that they can be accessed on a regular desktop.  Unless I misunderstand your concern.

Missed this part, this was from a traceability stand point, I am not sure how the mobile networks work and whether via a phone's data connection the IP address that is assigned by their mobile network is either dynamic or static and easier to track. Thinking again it probably will work either way because the number of the handset associated with the IP address on the message header can be retrieved from the MNO.   

I know from a home connection the ISP will know the residential address where the modem is located.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2013, 10:39:19 AM »
bring back manning yes.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »
bring back manning yes.
don't know if u serious or sarcastic but he and panday counterbalancin each other could be workable, not palatable, jus workable.........such is d sad state we in
sigh
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »
This black vs Indian party structure needs to go. Sadly it not going anytime soon. The country needs a 3rd viable party.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2013, 11:05:27 AM »
bring back manning yes.

Never I tell all yuh buckle up 4 d ride but all yuh did not listen. So take Kamla and co in all yuh pweefen.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2013, 11:27:53 AM »
The email addresses are real.

Doesn't mean they are authentic...

Ramlogan pointed out that his name was Anand with a “d” and not “anan”. He reported that his one e-mail account for the past 15 years was anand@tstt.net.tt and he never had a gmail account. ” He said any Secondary Entrance Assessment student could have told him it takes three seconds to set up a gmail account “and if you don’t know how to spell the person name correct you will trip up and you will get catch”.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/AG-I-have-nothing-to-hide-208243691.html

I'm thinking that as a member of the government, the leader of the opposition is within his diplomatic right via local consulate offices to seek assistance if he cannot trust the independence of the state's security apparatus, that being said all he can do is request, the US and UK governments are not obligated to do anything.

Well he could certainly ask, I suppose.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2013, 02:00:40 PM »

Volney credits the Prime Minister for referring the content of the Opposition Leader's accusations to the police for investigation.
(https://twitter.com/expressupdates/status/336931243830693888)

Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2013, 02:11:52 PM »

Volney credits the Prime Minister for referring the content of the Opposition Leader's accusations to the police for investigation.
(https://twitter.com/expressupdates/status/336931243830693888)

I feel the muppets will do a better job than the police.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2013, 03:09:30 PM »
bring back manning yes.

Never I tell all yuh buckle up 4 d ride but all yuh did not listen. So take Kamla and co in all yuh pweefen.

And dahis strong language from weary, eh :) ...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »
This black vs Indian party structure needs to go. Sadly it not going anytime soon. The country needs a 3rd viable party.

pure jackassery yuh talkin....Black vs Indian .......when allyuh begin to understand what the united in UNC means you'd understand the root of racism within TnT and those who created it and seek to make TnT a vassal of India.

1]; } ?>