April 30, 2024, 07:09:50 AM

Author Topic: How Trinidad opens a coconut compared to Hawaii  (Read 1086 times)

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How Trinidad opens a coconut compared to Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 06:50:05 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Pooyah in the backside. Is not how big the pooyah is. Is how you use it. Go Trini man!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 07:25:43 AM »
Ah wonder if in the history of coconut vendors if ah man ever take off his hand by accident??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 07:53:55 AM »
Ah wonder if in the history of coconut vendors if ah man ever take off his hand by accident??

I'm sure there must have been a mishap or two somewhere along the line. The good thing is that the cutlasses are so sharp that it would be a "clean" cut- a surgeon's dream when you compare it to the mangled mess you see with wounds inflicted with dull cutlasses.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 08:07:23 AM »
I'm sure there must have been a mishap or two somewhere along the line. The good thing is that the cutlasses are so sharp that it would be a "clean" cut- a surgeon's dream when you compare it to the mangled mess you see with wounds inflicted with dull cutlasses.

wuh allyuh fellahs does do when yuh get ah clean cut? just stitch it back normal like a gun mout pants and the tissue does just heal itself?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 08:14:40 AM »

wuh allyuh fellahs does do when yuh get ah clean cut? just stitch it back normal like a gun mout pants and the tissue does just heal itself?

As long as you can reconnect the blood vessels to establish sufficient blood flow you've won 90% of the battle. It's not always possible to completely restore the nerve supply though, so there may be some neurological deficits ( mostly sensory)...but apart from that, once you re-attach the tendons and muscles every thing should heal nicely.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:25:26 AM by Michael-j »

1]; } ?>