April 29, 2024, 10:25:21 AM

Author Topic: Samuel impressed Beenie  (Read 3666 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Samuel impressed Beenie
« on: October 30, 2005, 12:57:44 AM »
Jack Warner taking de case to FIFA becz Beenie was impressed and Aston Villa trying to run interference.  Dat's according to de Sunday Guardian...any serious updates on Zamora?

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel impressed Beenie
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 01:30:16 AM »
Trinidad Guardian
By Curtis Williams
He said: “Aston Villa tell us he is not available. Who is Aston Villa? They say he is not qualified. Who is Aston Villa? Give me a break.”

©2004-2005 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited 

http://www.guardian.co.tt/sports2.html

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
gosh Warner anit easy but he right though
villa have to relase him

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 03:21:10 AM »
I agree with Jack. Who is Aston Villa? :rotfl:

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 04:00:50 AM »
Dem trying a Man -united thing here, Remember the amount of trouble York had with Fergerson

Zamora has a slight ham string problem, but believe me (from my sources), he will be called once fit....

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 06:31:06 AM »
Oh Gawd!  Can someone please put a muzzle (dem ting dey does put on dog face during winter) over dat man's mouth?  Do what one has to do but pleaseeeeeee....shut up.

Why does everything have to be a project, a controversy?

We thank you Jack....but....you are "NOT" the saviour of Trinidad and Tobago.

Again...much respect....but..........................

Luv U T&T!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 06:51:03 AM »

Pardner, whether or not u want to accept it, without Jack we would not have at least 10% of the things that we are afforded.  U think if it was Oliver Camps that Aston Villa would even bother to listen? Jack is we SAVIOUR!! Full stop!!

De man right to get on so, that is the only way that those "big" teams does give small countries respect!!

u think if samuel was eligible for Spain the same way he is eliglble for us and spain call him up to play in their play off, u feel Aston Villa woulda say anyting?

Warner is right to use his clout!!

He said: “Aston Villa tell us he is not available. Who is Aston Villa? They say he is not qualified. Who is Aston Villa? Give me a break.”

lol lol lol who?

ah love it!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 11:19:18 AM by andre samuel »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 07:08:22 AM »
Trinidad Guardian
By Curtis Williams

Warner also said it was pressure from the public in Jamaica which in part led to Bahrain calling off the camp in Jamaica.

©2004-2005 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited 

http://www.guardian.co.tt/sports2.html

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Show dem who is boss . :devil:

Hold it dong !
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 07:35:33 AM »
Use yuh muscle Jack. For to long them EPL clubs pushing round the TTFF. On the verge of the nations biggest achievement in football and they trying to pull rank ...... not ah shit ah dat..

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline ScorpIAN

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 08:16:29 AM »
Jack tief enough money in football................... it time he do some fackin wuk for it >:( >:(

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 08:20:53 AM »
Jack tief enough money in football................... it time he do some fackin wuk for it >:( >:(

Padnah Jack mus be tief, but he pay back we football long time, wha again allyuh wha de man do?

Me eh no Jack Warner fan, as ah matter of fact ah doh like de fugger, but he doing ah borse job.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 10:41:30 AM »
Villa need to comply with the rules and regulations.
If Samuel is deemed necessay to be part of our squad, then jack has the right and clout to pursue that player's release "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 11:28:29 AM »
Oh Gawd!  Can someone please put a muzzle (dem ting dey does put on dog face during winter) over dat man's mouth?  Do what one has to do but pleaseeeeeee....shut up.

Why does everything have to be a project, a controversy?

Again...much respect....but..........................

Luv U T&T!

Man ah real tired ah man with dey personal agenda, lef Jack alone nah.... de man fightin for we!!!
some ah allyuh mus be Nahkid family or wha???? ???

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2005, 12:49:36 PM »

Actually, he is the saviour of TTFF. Without him, there is no Beenie, no Yorke, no Latas and no shot at the World Cup.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 01:26:14 PM »
y de hell man critisizing warner, he did alot for we football, b greatful we have one of our own as vp of fifa, i does wonder about people sometimes, i support warner 200%, he pay when PNM was thiefin

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 02:17:54 PM »
Warner is the man for the job. If it wasn't for jack warner trinidad wouldn't be on the verge of making the world cup. The man is a savior for football not only in trinidad and tobago but in the whole concacaf region. The man fight for an extra half spot for the world cup finals and then he fund most of the campaign up to date. People need to open their eyes. Jack Warner wants trinidad and tobago to be in the world almost more than any other citizen living in trinidad and tobago. Jack Warner is a leader and because of his vision for football in trinidad we are able to be knocking on the doors of a world cup berth.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
Jack Warner is the only man i does see that does not only talk the talk but walk the walk as well and if it was not for him Trinidad football would have been at a stand still. BIG UP JACK

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 06:59:31 PM »
Alright Sentinel, then leave it up to the TTFF and see how far they will get.  Samuel might neer board a plane for trinidad, cause  they have no sting.  There would have been no campaign without Jack.  We would have been watching this play-in game, instead of being one of the teams vying for a spot in Germany.  Jack might have his ways, but lets not forget what he has done for football in Trinidad.  Why you donh give 17 million to fund de campaign?   Think before yuh talk.

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 09:14:33 AM »
well said andre samuel
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 10:12:07 AM »
Anyone know if Samuel play wid TNT if he will still be considered an English national with regard to football and playing in the premiership.... i know they have some rules limiting the number of foreign players a side could have on their team... if Samuel's status changes then his place in the premier may be in jeopardy.... this was a long time issue.... not sure on the updated rules but this issue may be a factor... any comments/clarifications  :chilling: i say this because the guys at Aston Villa know the rules better than most of us...

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 10:29:23 AM »
Yow GreenPea,

Them English fellas would get dual citizenship................they already have English passport, now they would gte a Trini passport. So they would be classified as English players in the Primier League as they would still have the English passport already.

Is only the U.S does tell u that u have to renounce all others to become am American..so they would be all good

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 10:51:02 AM »
I agree with Jack. Who is Aston Villa? :rotfl:

Yeah...who is Aston Villa? "Massa day done." T&T is an indepedent country and the "colonials" mus know dat! ::)

Offline trinimom

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 11:11:37 AM »
The american rule has changed. You can have dual citizenship.

Samuel has dual citizenship as he was born in TnT, and he is also a british national .So there won't be a problem.

Anyway he won't get in trouble by Villa by wanting to play for his country of birth. That is ridiculous!

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2005, 08:00:12 PM »
Tenorsaw:

Let me clarify the statement...or indeed clarify the meaning of of what I said regarding putting a muzzle on Jack's mouth.

I don't have a problem with Jack standing up for what is right...on the laws regarding players rights...playing under the rules and mandates of FIFA...Matter of fact...hell yes do what you need to do on behalf of T&T!  I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

What I do have a problem with....is the isms and skisms in realism and sensationalism of every fac*ing thing that seems to be an issue nowadays.

So in the last two weeks it was Nakid, then Jamaica, now Aston Villa...all kinda of distractions..the thing about it though...it is not as if it is the world that is against us...as much as we are against ourselves....Be positive people!

I am so happy that our coach and players are finding a way to stay focused amid all these perceived threats and bacchanal, that interestingly...seems all centered around one person.  I wonder who it is?

Listen...What does Jack mean that he going to "fight" for we?

Bredda there is such a thing as FIFA mandates...forgone conclusion...fight done even before it start.  Aston Villa does not have the right nor power to stop Samuel if he wants to play for we.  Book it...there is no fight....just implementation of the law!  Results will be in T&T's favour.

I have no reason to be against Jack...because he has done alot for T&T and yes... I also express and appreciate everything he has done for Concacaf and for our football association.  I aren't no hater.

But when I see unnecessary arrogance and stupidity...ah could call it out too.  Maybe it is overexuberance, emotions, political agenda or whatever....but the man talking...talking...talking...and some blind ass people quick to join on the band waggon in condemning...rediculing...crucifying anyone or anything that he feels paranoid about.

Some of us not waiting on "evidence" but acting on emotions...with opinions bordering horseassness...but yeah we so intelligent!

There is such a thing called precedent.  So ok...Jack try ah ting to get yellow cards abolished on both sides....FIFA applied the law...the mandate...what happen to de "fight?"

So who is Nakid?  Who is Jamaica? Who is Aston Villa?  Who is T&T?  Who is Blatter?  the list can go on and on...but rest assured...one day it will end.  I just hope...not prematurely...that is ...before we go to Germany. 

Trust me...I go as far back as 1973...seen it...felt it...tasted it....it was bitter.

Breds I doh even have 1 million much less 17...I don't have to smell shit, to recognize it though. 

So when you advise me think before I write....I advise you....read before you think!

Luv U T&T

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2005, 08:39:32 PM »
Tenorsaw:

Let me clarify the statement...or indeed clarify the meaning of of what I said regarding putting a muzzle on Jack's mouth.

I don't have a problem with Jack standing up for what is right...on the laws regarding players rights...playing under the rules and mandates of FIFA...Matter of fact...hell yes do what you need to do on behalf of T&T!  I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

What I do have a problem with....is the isms and skisms in realism and sensationalism of every fac*ing thing that seems to be an issue nowadays.

Luv U T&T

I doh like confusion as much as de nex man buh if ting was so obvious then Aston Villa wouldn even try to keep Samuel... buh guess what... MORE IN DE MORTAR THAN THE PESTLE ... Samuel may actually not be eligible, so Jack (yea, de very same) may have to use a case based on precedent and BS to actually push through the application.... again if we all keep our words sweet and faeces free then no problem when we have to turn around and munch... leh de man do he do  :chilling:

aside : thanks RasIred and trinimom for the updates...

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2005, 08:47:59 PM »
Allyuh forget wah d man say before we start d WC campaign ,that we goin Wc what ever it takes,so noe body cyar mess with Jack now not David Nahkid ,not Aston Villa noe one
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

1]; } ?>