April 26, 2024, 05:31:58 AM

Author Topic: I will guarantee you a few things about T&T football.  (Read 4164 times)

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I will guarantee you a few things about T&T football.
« on: September 21, 2012, 04:23:58 AM »

And this is not personal but reality so before you guys attack me, please think before you talk.

It will take more than 10 years+ to rebuild football in T&T under the current administration at both club and country level.

Secondly, Jack Warner will not enter court nor will the 2006 Soca Warriors receive any money. Trust me, they are done, no money for them and the TTFF is broke, I do not care what propaganda Kevin Harrison and Brent Sancho spreads about finding new evidence..... PLEASE, spear me the crap,,,, but Jack Warner is to smart to let anyone get his hard own money he invested in T&T football for 30 years.

Remember, I said so, they do not have to money or man to back them up.

Central F.C. is a perfect example how Sancho and company runs a business, they publicly beg for help instead of trying to do it the right way, everything is a hand down for them and as poor as Rangers and other teams are you do not hear them begging for help. To much high paid staff at Central FC to and they want people to volunteer free for them and they have the nerve to call Jack a crook. Think about it, they want to benefit on people's back.

Sponsor and helped wired868 but choose to ignore this site that has been here for them over the years, lets me guess, there is nothing here for them, and then Kevin Harrison will come here with no answer and choose the easy way out with some stupid response.

Lets see the youth teams they will take advantage of now that they will field a team in the youth leagues and they picked central Trinidad, a place on the rise, money to be maid. Did Kevin Jeffrey even went to school ?

They may pick Presentation College and use them as they youth team without taking care of them.

They even have under age girls modeling for them, taking advantage of kids, they have to feed Rix and Harrison pounds.

Jack Warner can do anything he wants in Trinidad and Tobago right now and no one in this world can stop them, like it or not, Rowley take that to your grave and the loger you stay there the better it is for us to win again.

Jack will rise again and the world will beg for him to come back and I hope he says NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 04:28:21 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I will guarantee you a few things about T&T football.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 05:53:15 AM »

And this is not personal but reality so before you guys attack me, please think before you talk.

It will take more than 10 years+ to rebuild football in T&T under the current administration at both club and country level.

Secondly, Jack Warner will not enter court nor will the 2006 Soca Warriors receive any money. Trust me, they are done, no money for them and the TTFF is broke, I do not care what propaganda Kevin Harrison and Brent Sancho spreads about finding new evidence..... PLEASE, spear me the crap,,,, but Jack Warner is to smart to let anyone get his hard own money he invested in T&T football for 30 years.

Remember, I said so, they do not have to money or man to back them up.

Central F.C. is a perfect example how Sancho and company runs a business, they publicly beg for help instead of trying to do it the right way, everything is a hand down for them and as poor as Rangers and other teams are you do not hear them begging for help. To much high paid staff at Central FC to and they want people to volunteer free for them and they have the nerve to call Jack a crook. Think about it, they want to benefit on people's back.

Sponsor and helped wired868 but choose to ignore this site that has been here for them over the years, lets me guess, there is nothing here for them, and then Kevin Harrison will come here with no answer and choose the easy way out with some stupid response.

Lets see the youth teams they will take advantage of now that they will field a team in the youth leagues and they picked central Trinidad, a place on the rise, money to be maid. Did Kevin Jeffrey even went to school ?

They may pick Presentation College and use them as they youth team without taking care of them.

They even have under age girls modeling for them, taking advantage of kids, they have to feed Rix and Harrison pounds.

Jack Warner can do anything he wants in Trinidad and Tobago right now and no one in this world can stop them, like it or not, Rowley take that to your grave and the loger you stay there the better it is for us to win again.

Jack will rise again and the world will beg for him to come back and I hope he says NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Must admit, I was a bit tense this morning, being Centrals first game, but theres nothing like a good laugh to get you relaxed! Thanks dicksplash!

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 06:17:13 AM »
Must admit, I was a bit tense this morning, being Centrals first game, but theres nothing like a good laugh to get you relaxed! Thanks dicksplash!

Nice way to distract someone when you have no answer.

Pretending with a smile but inside you know is the truth.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 06:28:32 AM »

Nice way to distract someone when you have no answer.

Pretending with a smile but inside you know is the truth.

Mate, you wouldn't recognise the truth if it was shagging your mother. And I'm not smiling....I'm laughing at you, as usual, just like everyone else. 

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 06:43:46 AM »
de man come out serious and say think before you talk and then proceed to troll the hell out of we... steups

stop feeding the trolls allyuh
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 07:42:08 AM »
As usual, everyone here hate's Jack, but I rest my point and made my case.

No money for the Soca Warriors because there is none. Tell Sancho and company they can keep those old computers they took.

I have some good news, Joe Public is about to win the Super League knock out competition and without all the players Central FC took.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline zion youth

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 08:08:46 AM »
De man talkin real talk..some pepole doh like tuh here dat.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 08:40:06 AM »
didnt kevin jeffery attend el do? plus what going to school have to do with anything.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 09:09:59 AM »
didnt kevin jeffery attend el do? plus what going to school have to do with anything.

And, I think, Virginia Commonwealth University (that's in USA, Horner)

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 09:54:52 AM »
As bad as it is, I agree with Mr Horner on a few topics, not all but a few.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 10:29:23 AM »
although horner is ah imps, he has good points at times but the driver behind 100% of his comments is his love of jack warner.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 10:40:41 AM »
Which points he have  ???

JW never OWN a hard EARNED dollar since he take over T&T football.

A blatant attack on Sancho and Harrison, with nothing but ole yalk.

GTFOOH
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 10:46:06 AM »
Horner will raise again!

You know I actually enjoy reading his post. Always funny.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »
Which points he have  ???

JW never OWN a hard EARNED dollar since he take over T&T football.

A blatant attack on Sancho and Harrison, with nothing but ole yalk.

GTFOOH

he is right about that...unless u know something we dont know

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 11:33:53 AM »
although horner is ah imps, he has good points at times but the driver behind 100% of his comments is his love of jack warner.

Everytime he beg Jack for some lovin. Jack does say NO!!!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 12:00:26 PM »

Everytime he beg Jack for some lovin. Jack does say NO!!!!

nah, i feel jack does have him in ah serious doggie style right thru...he real sweet on jack.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
What deal Central FC and wired868 have?

Central FC should give the SWO some exposure at their games to, just as a nice gesture because the SWO has been here for them even more than wire868.

And I hope I am wrong but Horner have a point, Jack is untouchable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 04:02:04 PM »
The TTFF business eh finish yet. Jack still has his players in the zones. The zones are the ones who keeping the TTFF from moving forward. As far as Jack being untouchable. Put that word in quotes. No man is untouchable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
Allyuh open allyuh eyes nah man, jack horner is ah regular member posting under that alter ego "jack horner" so he could say what he really wants to say.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 05:25:13 AM »
Central 0 vs Defence Force 3

Central FC is now eliminated.   :rotfl:

Sorry we had to give them JP rejects, Marvin Phillip, Keion Goodridge and Hayden Tinto.

Carey Harris is older than Latapy.

Goodridge is a none brain player, he doesn't have a football brain, but tries.

Tinto was a star for 2 years and is declining by the week, he love to thief and lime so watch him by your players property, we had issues with him at JP breaking into players rooms.

Connell is another player who cannot play and just run up and down with no penetration.

Cummings has a discipline problem.

I cant wait for the FA Cup, I hope Joe Public gets Central FC.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 05:39:16 AM by Jack Horner »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 05:30:49 AM »
lol  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 06:39:20 AM »
Central 0 vs Defence Force 3

Central FC is now eliminated.   :rotfl:

Sorry we had to give them JP rejects, Marvin Phillip, Keion Goodridge and Hayden Tinto.

Carey Harris is older than Latapy.

Goodridge is a none brain player, he doesn't have a football brain, but tries.

Tinto was a star for 2 years and is declining by the week, he love to thief and lime so watch him by your players property, we had issues with him at JP breaking into players rooms.

Connell is another player who cannot play and just run up and down with no penetration.

Cummings has a discipline problem.

I cant wait for the FA Cup, I hope Joe Public gets Central FC.

Nice match report, Mr Horner. You didn't mention about Central losing shape after the first Army goal and the lack of concentration and discipline. For someone who should be able to comment quite well on football matches, you've disapointed me today. I can understand you enjoying Central losing 3-0, but I thought at least you would have given the site a decent match report.

First half was very good, with both sides creating chances and trying to play positive passing football. Centrals' Daryll Trim probably had the best chance and it would be fair to say that Central had the better half.

Shortly after the restart, Roy (I think) put DF in front. From then it was a story of Army capitilising on Centrals inability to press forward while maintaining a solid defence. Army took their goals well and defended for long periods with discipline and gusto.

3-0 probably wasn't a fair reflection of the game, but it certainly indicated the difference in finishing between the teams.  The bright light for Central is that the Connell/Nesbitt combination down the left will produce some exciting football once the cousins get a few more games under their belt.

Attendance was also probably around 350 at Mannie. I'm really not sure what more the Pro League can do to get fans into the stadiums.  ???

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 06:29:32 AM »
What deal Central FC and wired868 have?

Central FC should give the SWO some exposure at their games to, just as a nice gesture because the SWO has been here for them even more than wire868.

And I hope I am wrong but Horner have a point, Jack is untouchable.

Maybe FS could clear this up ?

I think wire868 and Central is parthners ?

I would think SWO is parthners to  as I see a link on the SWO to wire868 on the menu bar of the home page but I did not see wire868 returning the favor ?

Flex, wha is that one ?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 08:44:00 AM »
As far as I know, this site supposed to be an open forum. Our first priority is to support everything football as pertain to TT. That comes first We support and criticise everybody. When Renraw doing his tata, he does get real fire from we. When his team do well, we congratulate. Go and research all the former posts on the club performance. I know individuals have their particular team. But as far as I decipher people support all things football. I don't think Flex should lean one way or the other, unless he is being paid handsomely. If Sharks paying for the upkeep of the site, then that is the way the cookie crumbles. I don't know why  horner making this to be an issue. He is trying to create confusion and set us apart. but we should call a spade a spade whenever we see fit. go blow your horn up ...........
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:00:16 AM by Deeks »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 07:12:47 PM »
Just now men will ask Flex to see he budget for the site. SMH
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>