March 29, 2024, 08:22:18 AM

Author Topic: who still play Competetive Cricket  (Read 754 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
who still play Competetive Cricket
« on: September 21, 2012, 10:15:45 AM »
Hey guys just wondering who still plays competetive Cricket on this forum. I play with the Midwest league here in chicago we have 3 divisions, My team is called Illinois Cricket club and is a west Indian team, It was formed by sum indians from Guyana but now boost players, from TNT, Dominica, SouthAfrica, St Lucia, Guyana ,  Our team about 5 years ago was the most feared team in The Midwest division, due to injuries and other issues our team have been demoted to the 3rd division.  I used to open batting and bowled medium pace until my knee injury I now bowled spins and bat #7. There are only 2 west Indian teams in this league which has about 60 teams. Then we have the american league which has 2 divisions and boost about 40 teams. all HARD ball Cricket.Washington park is where we play almost all of our games. There are 5 cricket grounds in that park. The pitch is concrete and we spread matting on it.. almost every weekened we have the sound system out at the park, drinks, food and family.. we have a great time everytime we step out there. In November we will be visiting Florida to play a couple of games against some teams out there if anyone has a team and interested hit me up .. also anytime anyone in the Chicago area and looking for a good game of cricket hit me up ... we also have  couple of cricket grounds where we play night games..

war
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>