March 28, 2024, 04:41:25 PM

Author Topic: Planass from Minister's Son  (Read 18668 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Planass from Minister's Son
« on: September 21, 2012, 01:54:55 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KlSV7WoyzUY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KlSV7WoyzUY</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Planass from Minister's Son
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 02:05:42 PM »
Hmmmmm. Indicative of a level of comfort and insulation.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »
who son? which minister ?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 04:51:45 PM »
Ummm the white dude getting planass look like de fadder of a certain poster on here  :-\

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »
Just saw it on ietv news. D Communication Minister say he eh recognise anybody in d clip. Somebody here must b able 2 help d Minister out. We very resourceful.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
tv6 show it as well. They say d victim is a COP activist. So I guess it hv mortar than d pestle.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 05:40:54 PM »
Trinidad is ah real advantageous place oui, the fact that it was ah big responsible man who doh look like he could lose serious control is why he went for he blade and punk the man, but had it been ah gunta he would cool and take he talk and ride out.

BTW, that was the jokiest plannass i've ever seen, just pathetic.  :yellowcard:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 05:50:35 PM »
I woulda take it from him and f**king chop he fat c**t.

I woulda teach him ah few tings I learn from dem Muslims and dem..is jihad in he fat cyat hole

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 05:58:59 PM »
de word is (and I is jes a messenger)...Gopeesingh son.

I woulda kill he fat c**t with cuff...steups

Fatboy in cutlass attack on Kathryn Stollmeyer Wight's husband Gregory alleged to be Tim Gopeesingh's son
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:01:36 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 06:17:12 PM »
Old Man he advantaging, he lucky is not the wrong man he do that too.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 06:44:07 PM »
de word is (and I is jes a messenger)...Gopeesingh son.

I woulda kill he fat c**t with cuff...steups

Fatboy in cutlass attack on Kathryn Stollmeyer Wight's husband Gregory alleged to be Tim Gopeesingh's son

I know we must find out who it is rite here.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
Trinidad is ah real advantageous place oui, the fact that it was ah big responsible man who doh look like he could lose serious control is why he went for he blade and punk the man, but had it been ah gunta he would cool and take he talk and ride out.

BTW, that was the jokiest plannass i've ever seen, just pathetic.  :yellowcard:

i real laugh yes, i was expecting to see ah planass...that look like he wiping off the cutlass on de man clothes cause de blade dirty.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:42:29 PM by Nightmare »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 08:24:30 PM »
He do it to frighten him.
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM »
But wah happen to dis fat,  sour looking man? First off his ass have no right to be eating any doubles. steups.

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 10:22:12 PM »
Goes to show the level is ignorance that permeates that society presently. even "so called " well to do yutes in the badjohn business.

last time i was home i put meh tail between meh leg, when i see that you could lose yuh life over something as simple as a stare.

back in the days a real badjohn would have ignored him or give him some high talk, or some good haul yuh mudda so and so woulda pass and the whole thing woulda squash right there, that's bc no matter how a fella was bad in those days, the ppl still had restraint and respect for elders, but today, even a baby could catch it.

tuh tell yuh the truth, not even bad yankee here in NY does behave like that, this phenomenon is ah strange one  :worried:.  in all honesty, i can't and would not live in a society soooo touchy and on the edge like T&T.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 01:48:45 AM »
of course the minister knows who he is, his ID can be easily confirmed if that camera has any kind of ANPR/LPR capability. if not it might be a simple matter of interpolation. i personally would not kill him for that, he is just a spoil chile. but he would take that cutlass butt through his face.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 04:22:17 AM »
Ah bet allyuh anything that dah white man eh goin back dey fuh no mo doubles, that's the last dat doubles man see of that man's money.   customer gone forever and ever.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 10:06:33 AM »
ah wonder if jeffers know who dat dat fella iz boy??
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 01:51:49 PM »
My first thought was I wonder what the old guy was complaining about? The truck looked like it was parked ok. All I can assume is that it was playing loud music?

My second thought was what was the fat guy from Lost doing in T&T?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 02:52:04 PM »
My first thought was I wonder what the old guy was complaining about? The truck looked like it was parked ok. All I can assume is that it was playing loud music?

He was complaining about the diesel fumes from the engine... which the driver left running, with people trying to eat nearby.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 07:03:38 PM »
My man still runnin his mouth after the two jokey plannass oui. under all seriousness, if dah whiteman is part of the mafia in T&T, or have ah mafia friend, fatman coulda katch something later on and eh know why.

trini is ah place where ah fella just have to pray hard and hold ah medi, bc right now is all kinda IMPS running around free in that place, and yuh never know when you will encounter one bc it seems to me that they come in all shapes color and sizes.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:47:42 AM by just cool »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 07:21:34 PM »

He was complaining about the diesel fumes from the engine... which the driver left running, with people trying to eat nearby.
:thumbsup:

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »
So people eating doubles at the stand and pops complain that he ingesting fumes while trying to eat and fatboy gone in his truck for a cutlass and planass him twice...wtf really going on these days dread. Any respectable/considerate person woulda been like "sorry, lemme switch off de engine". Maybe pops tone was too harsh for fatboy so he had to prove a point.

I'm willing to bet if it was a younger yute, who look like he came Laventille or something with the same complaint, I'm sure fatboy won't have even considered drawing dat cutlass...jus ah advantage scene again. JC fatboy better hope dat man don't have children or even relatives who seeing dis because he might get a dread blowout, minister's son or not.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 11:35:26 PM »

:thumbsup:
FS, where did this attack took place?? it kinda look like st james on the main road.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2012, 11:39:53 PM »
So people eating doubles at the stand and pops complain that he ingesting fumes while trying to eat and fatboy gone in his truck for a cutlass and planass him twice...wtf really going on these days dread. Any respectable/considerate person woulda been like "sorry, lemme switch off de engine". Maybe pops tone was too harsh for fatboy so he had to prove a point.

I'm willing to bet if it was a younger yute, who look like he came Laventille or something with the same complaint, I'm sure fatboy won't have even considered drawing dat cutlass...jus ah advantage scene again. JC fatboy better hope dat man don't have children or even relatives who seeing dis because he might get a dread blowout, minister's son or not.
Right now any number could play in trinidad, everybody is ah tough guy, and all kinda ignoramus runnin around the place fully armed, the bandits have it, and the ppl who wary of the bandits have it to protect themselves, so iz real weapons on the streets these days.    i wish them all the luck.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 07:44:53 AM »
Ummm the white dude getting planass look like de fadder of a certain poster on here  :-\
Daft I eh know if is My fadda yu talking bout, I know man does do rell FBI work in here , but trust mi ,my fadda will a never tek drape up like dat.. dat fat f**ker will have two bullets innah he freeking head already.. anyway or di other, in America dat fat f**k will have already been charge with , abuse of a senior , intention of doing bodily harm to a senior , and several other charges.. I hope he buck up some real bad man from the hood and let them light he skull up...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 06:22:37 PM »
ah wonder if I coulda stand by and watch this go down boy ?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 02:46:02 AM »
If yuh expect tuh live in trinidad or even visit them you would have too if yuh wanted to increase the odds of your survival!

you feel if the tables was turned and dat whiteman was there eating his double and you werr the one to initiate contact with this clown and he happened to pull the same stunt, yuh think that whiteman was getting involved for you? my guess would be , no chance!

as yuh saw for your self, the other dudes who was there clearly stayed out of it though they were more than physically able to restrain fat boy, as yuh clearly saw, the big belly fella with the black and grey striped shirt took off as soon as he saw fatman returning with ah demon screw on his face, that man anticipated the worst and so should every trini who lives on that rock, if he/she has ah lick of sense.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 08:13:17 AM »
I eh go lie eh , I go wait for him to put di cutlass back in di car and rest him bottle straight innah him face , I is a face  boy mi eh tekin no chop !!!!!!

war
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>