June 07, 2024, 07:00:03 PM

Author Topic: Racism in football Thread.  (Read 214197 times)

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hislop disappointed with Di Canio
« Reply #180 on: December 22, 2005, 12:44:26 PM »
i hear you on d booing part, but remember manfirdini and others on Lazio team now not "white" ... Veron, Crespo and Salas are not considered white either and they all played for Lazio.

We can go back n forth over the crowd, buh d thread was started becase of his salute.... and d salute might mean support for fascism but does not mean its a racist salute.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #181 on: December 22, 2005, 12:57:53 PM »
i hear you on d booing part, but remember manfirdini and others on Lazio team now not "white" ... Veron, Crespo and Salas are not considered white either and they all played for Lazio.

We can go back n forth over the crowd, buh d thread was started becase of his salute.... and d salute might mean support for fascism but does not mean its a racist salute.

Here's something you may not realize. When people can get something from you as in the case where you work for them or play for their club they will tolerate you.

Their behaviour towards you does not say anything about what they feel about others just like you and even you yourself.

Added to the fact that comparing Veron, Salas and Crespo to to dark-skinned afican people is a real stetch
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 22, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »

yeah right. you really stretching now....go read up on facism in Italy and you probably would not have the same views. Anyhow, I done give my views on the topic...but I had to touch on one last thing...
Crespo...not white? hmmmm...doh get tie up

Salas is Indian and white (he has openly said it) so I give you dat, Veron is supposedly black and white mix (jury still out on dat, since noone can prove it)...but Crespo is a white boy. Nowhere on de planet is he not white....I'd like to know how you come up with that. If ah wrong...cool, but dat one suprise me
carry on

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2005, 02:39:25 PM »
aight this could keep goin like a tug-of-war ... d point about comparing salas and dem to darker-skinned people in the eyes of those who are racist is well taken... d point i was makin was that the Lazio board aint racist as far as i see it... many fans might be racist, but not all of us. And that we can keep speculating whether Di Canio is racist or not, but we won't know 100% for sure unless d man share a heart with one of us.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2005, 03:23:39 PM »
aight this could keep goin like a tug-of-war ... d point about comparing salas and dem to darker-skinned people in the eyes of those who are racist is well taken... d point i was makin was that the Lazio board aint racist as far as i see it... many fans might be racist, but not all of us. And that we can keep speculating whether Di Canio is racist or not, but we won't know 100% for sure unless d man share a heart with one of us.

whether Di Canio is a racist or not is almost beside the point. If you can't see that...well lewwe drop dis one and jes have a  :beermug: :beermug:

peace bredda

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2005, 10:10:10 PM »

ribbit...the Swastika was once a good luck sign...read this if you doh believe me
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4183467.stm

i guess if DiCanio tattooed a swastika on his arm and flashed it games and said he wanted to just wish people good luck you would believe that too (he actually has a tattoo of Mussolini...that's close enough)...what Di Canio is doing is wrong. The one arm salute, like the swastika, is NOW a clear symbol of hate. Any pseudo-responsible member of the human race will realize that flaunting these symbols can give impressionable youngsters and racist/violent thugs the wrong message and the consequences can be deadly. What do you think it does to the atmosphere amongst the drunken skinhead ultras when they see a crazed Di Canio salute them like that? This has nothing to do with political correctness. That Roman salute excuse is bullshit...and you fell for it.
A Swastika is a form of the cross i'm sure there're religions that woulda still use it if it wasn't banned in a way I don't feel your point bout Mussolini that have nothing to do with hate is like the Cubans all they quarrel bout Castro none of them want nothing else Italy will always be racist because unlke the civilisations before them they didn't assimilate many black people or many of the arabs and such so is only white people they know nothing but god could change the people unless they personally want to change if yuh ever went italy and spain to real messed up with that
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 22, 2005, 10:28:34 PM »
Ok i was wrong, when i saw it on tv the first time i was jus like ok whatever d man jus doin his lil roman thing....but now that ah see these pics i agree with what u guys r saying.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 22, 2005, 10:33:57 PM »
Interesting thread. Di Canio assness exposing some fellas boy.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2005, 12:35:45 AM »
Hislop Wants Di Canio To Be Punished
sportinglife.com

Shaka Hislop has called on FIFA to throw the book at his former West Ham team-mate Paolo Di Canio as punishment for his refusal to stop making fascist salutes.

World football's governing body have launched an investigation into Di Canio's behaviour after he was punished by Italian authorities for making extremist right-wing gestures during Lazio's match with Livorno.

Di Canio was at the centre of another storm at the weekend when he was alleged to have made a similar raised-arm salute after being substituted in Lazio's 1-1 draw with Juventus.

He has been banned for one Serie A match and fined £6,775 by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC), but FIFA and their president Sepp Blatter are considering further punishment against the 37-year-old, which Hislop would give his full support.

"To see it happen shook me up a little bit," said Hislop, who played with Di Canio at Upton Park between 1999 and 2002.

"We all knew Paolo was a little bit eccentric. He was a character and football needs those characters."

But, said Hislop: "I would like to see him punished very strongly to the letter of the law.

"If this is what Sepp Blatter recommends and the powers that be agree, then so be it. What comes of Paolo and his career really doesn't have any concern to me any more."

Speaking on BBC Radio Five Live, Hislop added: "The way he's gone about defending himself...I've absolutely no sympathy with what punishment may come about, or what sanctions he may face.

"He's certainly not going to get much sympathy from me."

FIFA have the power to provisionally suspend Di Canio, whose behaviour has drawn a mixed reaction in Italy.

The player himself is adamant he has committed no offence, and said of his domestic one-game ban: "This is a political sentence and it is unjust.

"My salute dates back to ancient Rome and expresses a sense of being a part of something, it has nothing to do with a racist ideology.

"I am ready to do it again."

Lazio president Claudio Lotito defended his player and said: "His gesture was not political and it has been misinterpreted."

But FIFA have asked the FIGC to submit a file on the issue, and it is now their say as to whether Di Canio's gestures have violated their code of ethics, which came into force last year.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2005, 01:26:11 AM »
Throw the whole book at him
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2005, 07:16:48 AM »

ribbit...the Swastika was once a good luck sign...read this if you doh believe me
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4183467.stm

i guess if DiCanio tattooed a swastika on his arm and flashed it games and said he wanted to just wish people good luck you would believe that too (he actually has a tattoo of Mussolini...that's close enough)...what Di Canio is doing is wrong. The one arm salute, like the swastika, is NOW a clear symbol of hate. Any pseudo-responsible member of the human race will realize that flaunting these symbols can give impressionable youngsters and racist/violent thugs the wrong message and the consequences can be deadly. What do you think it does to the atmosphere amongst the drunken skinhead ultras when they see a crazed Di Canio salute them like that? This has nothing to do with political correctness. That Roman salute excuse is bullshit...and you fell for it.

A Swastika is a form of the cross i'm sure there're religions that woulda still use it if it wasn't banned in a way I don't feel your point bout Mussolini that have nothing to do with hate is like the Cubans all they quarrel bout Castro none of them want nothing else Italy will always be racist because unlke the civilisations before them they didn't assimilate many black people or many of the arabs and such so is only white people they know nothing but god could change the people unless they personally want to change if yuh ever went italy and spain to real messed up with that

dread...you really need to educate yourself. First of all, we are essentially agreeing on the swastika issue. it has an ancient meaning that is not hateful...but to use it today would land you in trouble. And in case you did not know...the stiff arm salute is also banned all over Europe..that is why I compared it to the swastika.

Next...comparing Mussolini to Castro is ridiculous. Mussulini was a dictator who sided with Hitler  in WW II and was a racist, warmongering, facist killer. to have his tatoo is most likely a strong political statement of fascist ultra right wing beliefs...it is almost akin to having a tattoo of Hitler. Castro...though poitically controversial and hated/loved in equal measure amongst Cubans, will not go down in history quite like our dearest Adolf  and Benito

Ancient Rome was one of the most assimilated cultures and there were many blacks an arabs who lived there in peace. I don't think you know what you're talking about. I've also been all over Europe and the Spaniards are generally open (even after almost 700 years of dominance by the moors)...a little moreso than Italians. What happens in the stadia is not typical to waht you feel walking down the streets

no disrespect. i jes cyah agree with what you saying...

why am I still responding to this thread ???

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2005, 07:36:53 AM »
dread...you really need to educate yourself. First of all, we are essentially agreeing on the swastika issue. it has an ancient meaning that is not hateful...but to use it today would land you in trouble. And in case you did not know...the stiff arm salute is also banned all over Europe..that is why I compared it to the swastika.

Not to disagree with your entire point Fihlo but the swastika is a religious symbol that is still in use in India even till today. It is easy for them because they have no negative significance attached to it over there. the number of different cultures that use it has deccreased tremendously but it is a genuine religious symbol for those that do use it and they have no double meaning behind it.

They are somewhat aware of its significance in the west however hence you don't see Hindus anywhere in the west using it, certainly not in public forums.

A good example of people being conscious of a symbol or act's sigficance is Kipling.

He used the swastika on the cover of all his books as he was influenced by eastern culture. When Nazism rose to prominence however he stopped. Now he was using it before the Nazis, for a completely different reason, but was responsible enough to realize that the new meaning of the symbol precluded its further use.

I guess he had a weak spine.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2005, 07:44:34 AM »

Not to disagree with your entire point Fihlo but the swastika is a religious symbol that is still in use in India even till today. It is easy for them because they have no negative significance attached to it over there. the number of different cultures that use it has deccreased tremendously but it is a genuine religious symbol for those that do use it and they have no double meaning behind it.

They are somewhat aware of its significance in the west however hence you don't see Hindus anywhere in the west using it, certainly not in public forums.

A good example of people being conscious of a symbol or act's sigficance is Kipling.

He used the swastika on the cover of all his books as he was influenced by eastern culture. When Nazism rose to prominence however he stopped. Now he was using it before the Nazis, for a completely different reason, but was responsible enough to realize that the new meaning of the symbol precluded its further use.

I guess he had a weak spine.

JDB..we are actually agreeing, not disagreeing. I should have made it more clear but I meant using the swastika (or the stiff arm salute) in a forum where it is generally interpreted as offensive and I was speaking more specifically about Europe where it is banned in public.

I think we are on the same wavelength

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2005, 05:34:04 PM »
I can't believe men on here defending this stupidness.

Could only be a case of talking for talking sake.
TnT Patriot

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2005, 06:05:06 PM »
I'm a fascist, but not racist, says Di Canio

Controversial Italian footballer Paolo Di Canio, who has caused a Serie A storm for making Nazi salutes, admitted that he was a fascist, but not a racist.

The Lazio skipper is appealing against a one-match suspension for making the gesture last weekend during the match against Juventus.

He had made a similar gesture the previous week against Livorno and was fined 10,000 euros for giving the salute in the Rome derby in March.

"I am a fascist, but not racist," insisted the 37-year-old.

"I gave the salute to my supporters who share my ideas. The arm raised is not to incite violence or even racial hatred."

Di Canio has summoned the services of a lawyer Gabriele Bordoni, a supporter of the club and a sympathiser of the extreme right.

Més que un club.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Atletico fined 6,000 euros for fans' racist abuse
« Reply #195 on: December 23, 2005, 06:34:42 PM »
I ain't go lie.  Ah hoping Spain get knocked out first round for they pathetic punitive measures against racism.  Keep fining dem pocket change, as if that go solve the problem.  They need to start prosecuting people like in England.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2005, 07:02:34 PM »
I am of the firm belief that FIFA and it's related entites encourage racism.

Més que un club.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 24, 2005, 07:49:06 AM »
at the end of the day wat u go do, the nazis took signs and symbols from all over the world from all religions. if u start to clamp every1 for so much ah ting then ya basically a nazi. italy has probs wid racism in genral just like spain and alot of countries and its stupid specially as alot of there people are ethnicly mix but dont know there history. is ah loop hole ting di man from friggin rome playin in rome he do a roman salute wether its meant racists or not wat u go do. and man say remember italy and the nazis was allies in the war well its americans who started the nazi party member that they all linked i kno this is a football forum but racists men killin thousands of people and its ok but 1 friggin footballer make a sign and people does be in upraw.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 24, 2005, 11:05:04 AM »
na bredrin u get mi wrong, but i didnt write it out right sorry. wat im sayin is if ah man do somting that  could have 2 meanin dont jump all over di man when it have people a million times worse then it come like u pickin which 1 to punish while other tings go unpunished and in dat sense is a nazi ting. like i said this is a football forum so im obviously not talkin about people on here. and as for your example the DA and the whole of the govement sctucture is racists, prejudice etc etc. so yes dem is friggin nazi too, is like u have 1 jackass tellin ah nex man he is a jackass, to di end of the day both of dem is di same ting and should be dealt wid if u see where im comming from. but i do believe every1 has a right to there opinion, i know racist people and thier views and there r som who r plain stupid and some that have reasoning behind what they belive. its where those views take u thats the prob, i have no problem wid som1 hating my race thats dem and i feel sorry for dem, but if they then do me somting dats the when tings change. if people feel strongly about it use your brain dont ask about di canio ask y is there racism there y r they allowed in the stadium y does it go unpunished etc, yuh tryin to kill a tree by choping its branches it doesnt work. this post isnt directed at u tho bro.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 24, 2005, 03:59:33 PM »
i realize like racism is beginning to be more widespread in europe now not that it has not been their before but its more blatant in football today.
All American

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2005, 08:27:20 PM »
na np i read it bak and it sounded kinda wrong too  :-\

truetrini

Racism in football Thread.
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2006, 05:50:14 PM »
Racism in football: FIFA demands file on Di Canio case

Zurich, 22 December 2005  -  FIFA has asked the Italian football association to submit its file on the case involving the player, Paolo Di Canio, to world football's governing body. Di Canio made right-wing extremist gestures during a match between his club, SS Lazio, and Livorno on 11 December 2005 and the Italian football association subsequently suspended him for one match and imposed a fine. FIFA now wishes to determine the extent to which Di Canio's racist gestures violated not only the FIFA Code of Ethics, which came into force in 2004, but also the relevant disciplinary provisions. 
At his end-of-year media conference at FIFA headquarters in Zurich on 20 December 2005, FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter announced a stricter and more unified procedure against racism and discrimination. He also stated that FIFA intended to pass regulations in this regard, in cooperation with the confederations and associations, in January 2006. UEFA president and FIFA vice-president Lennart Johansson, who has been in regular telephone contact with Blatter in recent days, has pledged his full support for this initiative.

Johansson also agreed with the FIFA President that the FIFA Executive Committee should deal with the question of compensation for teams who release players for the World Cup or other international matches at its next meeting on 17-18 March 2006. During the above-mentioned media conference, Blatter had once again stressed that it was not FIFA that should directly compensate clubs, but rather the qualified associations who should pay clubs a proportion of their prize money for releasing players.  This, however, is a question of keeping things in perspective. "The world would be turned upside down if a poor association had to pay the wages of a well-paid player from a rich club," said Blatter.

FIFA's prize money fund for the 2006 FIFA World Cupâ„¢ totals CHF 332 million. Advance payments totalling 32 million (one million for each association taking part) will be made as a contribution towards preparing the finalist teams. Each association will receive CHF 2 million per match in the first round and can thus rely on a guaranteed income of at least CHF 7 million. The winners of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germanyâ„¢ will take home prize money amounting to CHF 24.5 million. The runners-up will pocket CHF 22.5 million, while the teams coming third and fourth will each receive CHF 21.5 million.

Further information from:
FIFA Media Department
media@fifa.org

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:32:02 AM by Flex »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lazio's Di Canio promises to stop saluting
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2006, 06:41:09 AM »
Lazio's Di Canio promises to stop saluting
Reuters

Lazio striker Paolo Di Canio has promised to stop displaying the fascist salute to his supporters.

Di Canio, who has twice been fined for the straight-arm gesture, told a radio station in Rome he would cease his 'Roman salute' to the fans in order to protect the club.

'During the Christmas break I have had time to reflect and I have decided to put the good of Lazio before my interests,' said the former West Ham United striker.

'For the moment I will avoid certain displays in public, situations which are so devilish for some people,' he said.

'But I will continue my battle for liberty in other ways, with he help of the lawyers who assist me,' said Di Canio.

The 37-year-old had previously vowed to continue with the salute despite receiving a one-match ban last month.

Di Canio could face another fine and ban when soccer authorities meet later this month to decide on the punishment for the salute he gave in a Serie A match at Livorno.

He was fined 10,000 euros ($12,070) and banned for one game after making the gesture in a home match against Juventus.

Three supporters groups have opened a bank account for donations to pay Di Canio's fine, Italian media have reported.

The striker, who has also played in Scotland with Celtic and for Italian clubs Juventus and AC Milan, first made the salute in the Rome derby last season - for which he was fined.

He has made no secret of his admiration for Italy's wartime fascist leader Benito Mussolini and has the word 'Dux', Latin for 'Duce', Mussolini's moniker, tattooed on his arm.

The forward also said that he was ready to extend his contract with Lazio beyond this season.

'I'm certainly not going to quit playing because I have a mission to complete here. I will only leave Lazio when the club decides that,' he added.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

truetrini

Re: Racism in football: FIFA demands file on Di Canio case
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2006, 06:58:08 AM »
yeah boy de canio say he is a fascist and not a racist.  what an asshole!  like if fascism doh embrace racism as one of its tenets!

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Racism in football: FIFA demands file on Di Canio case
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2006, 08:20:40 AM »
on 20 December 2005, FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter announced a stricter and more unified procedure against racism and discrimination.

so does that mean the next time the Spanish fans taunt our black players and their manager makes disgusting remarks about frances top player FIFA will act.

Maybe next time they will get a 50euro fine and be told to stand in the corner for half an hour. No chance of them being banned from a major competition which is what should have happened.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Arsenal's Henry on racism in football
« Reply #205 on: January 10, 2006, 12:49:57 AM »
Upon reading this article, my thoughts automatically went to Brent Sancho, who unfortunately had racist comments thrown his way by two men in 2003. Athough it didn't take place on the pitch we still have to ask ourselves, what the hell were they thinking?.

I hope that Thierry Henry is successful in his fight to eradicate racism in football.

http://www.time.com/time/europe/hero2005/henry.html

The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal's Henry on racism in football
« Reply #206 on: January 10, 2006, 01:00:19 AM »
yep but for racism to be kicked out of football it has to be kicked out of society, because for alot of countrie foorball is a big part of the culture.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Eto'o and government want tough action on racism
« Reply #207 on: March 01, 2006, 12:38:34 PM »
Eto'o and government want tough action on racism

(Updates with government appeal for higher fine for Zaragoza)

MADRID, March 1 (Reuters) - The Spanish government's Anti-violence Commission have joined Samuel Eto'o in calling for tougher punishments for racist abuse after the Barcelona striker was insulted by fans in a league match against Real Zaragoza.

"We need exemplary punishments," the Cameroon international told a news conference on Wednesday. "Maybe it would make people think again if they closed the Zaragoza stadium for a year and made them play all their matches away from home."

ADVERTISEMENT

Eto'o tried to leave the pitch during last Saturday's match having been targeted for racial abuse by Zaragoza fans, but Barca coach Frank Rijkaard persuaded him to play on.

"It wasn't just a few fans, it was practically the whole stadium," Eto'o said. "I decided to stop playing because they were attacking me because of my colour.

"What made me go back was the boss telling me that the best way to shut them up was to beat them. That is the only thing that made me change my mind.

"I don't know whether I was right or not to carry on playing, but I just tried to put what had happened out of my mind."

Barca scored two goals in the remaining 11 minutes of the game, the second of which was set up by Eto'o.

Zaragoza were fined 9,000 euros ($10,750) by the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) for the incident, but the government-run Anti-violence Commission said in a statement on Wednesday the punishment was insufficient.

The Commission plans to appeal for a higher fine more in accordance with the seriousness of the offence.

In a clear move to get both clubs and football authorities to take a tougher stance against the problem, the Commission reminded them of the protocol they signed in which they pledged to combat racism.

They also informed the RFEF that referees had the power to abandon games in the face of serious incidents of racism.

Eto'o said that financial punishments for the clubs alone were unlikely to provide the solution.

"If it is just the clubs that are fined, then people know they can get away with it. We need to work together to find the answers, the law and the legal system can help deal with the problem too."

Eto'o was asked why he had not made a similar condemnation of the actions of his former coach Luis Aragones who made disparaging remarks about French striker Thierry Henry to his Arsenal colleague Jose Antonio Reyes during a Spanish team training session in October 2004.

"A guy like Luis isn't racist," Eto'o replied. "He chose the wrong words and comments like his usually remain in the dressing room."

Updated on Wednesday, Mar 1, 2006 1:07 pm EST

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Eto'o and government want tough action on racism
« Reply #208 on: March 01, 2006, 12:43:14 PM »
I did not have to read further than this

"We need exemplary punishments," the Cameroon international told a news conference on Wednesday. "Maybe it would make people think again if they closed the Zaragoza stadium for a year and made them play all their matches away from home."

dem 600 euros ent doin it

not happenein, dem dont care dey jus talking to make the rest of the world think they care

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Eto'o and government want tough action on racism
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2006, 02:58:37 PM »
dem 600 euros ent doin it

EU$9000

I find Eto'o's comments about Aragones interesting.  I thought he would condemn him too, but he don't think Aragones is racist.

1]; } ?>