April 28, 2024, 02:36:24 PM

Author Topic: Racism in football Thread.  (Read 207378 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Racism in English Football!
« Reply #570 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:23 PM »
Try harder

In other news

Police to act on Campbell taunts
Police are to investigate racial and homophobic abuse directed at Portsmouth and former England defender Sol Campbell at Fratton Park.

The Portsmouth captain was subjected to taunts during his team's 2-0 Premiership home win over Tottenham on 28 September.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:32:57 AM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 02, 2008, 02:37:21 AM »
He shoots
He scores
He'll eat your labradors
Ji Sung Park
Ji Sung Park
on a side note:
my bro works in Korea and he says that they will beat the dogs to death as the beating releases something into the blood stream.....too bad that they can't use a quick method to kill the dogs.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 12:57:55 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 02, 2008, 03:25:01 AM »
Try harder

In other news

Police are to investigate racial and homophobic abuse directed at Portsmouth and former England defender Sol Campbell at Fratton Park.

The Portsmouth captain was subjected to taunts during his team's 2-0 Premiership home win over Tottenham on 28 September.
Yuhs ah pure hater pumpus ass middle class spoiled bratt. go learn what real life is and leave off from under mammy shirt tail where yuh learn to smart mouth ppl without showing yuh face.

i did it all silver spoon !! and with out the help from mommy and daddy you little private school turd!!

who the fack is you to talk me ! do you know what it's like to be hungry homeless cold and have ah preditor looking for yuh to erase yuh from the face............. you can't talk to me you little fend for snatt nose english wannabe !!

ah tired ah allyuh little marsh mellow mutha fackers scrutanizing me ah old battled scared mongrell @ that !! fack off mothers boy !!! you and yuh girl friend kicker in the p#ssy !!!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:10:55 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 02, 2008, 05:17:42 AM »
Try harder

In other news

Yuhs ah pure hater pumpus ass middle class spoiled bratt. go learn what real life is and leave off from under mammy shirt tail where yuh learn to smart mouth ppl without showing yuh face.

i did it all silver spoon !! and with out the help from mommy and daddy you little private school turd!!

who the fack is you to talk me ! do you know what it's like to be hungry homeless cold and have ah preditor looking for yuh to erase yuh from the face............. you can't talk to me you little fend for snatt nose english wannabe !!

ah tired ah allyuh little marsh mellow mutha fackers scrutanizing me ah old battled scared mongrell @ that !! fack off mothers boy !!! you and yuh girl friend kicker in the p#ssy !!!!

Just wanted to save this for posterity, before the bad weed wear off and you decide to delete it.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 02, 2008, 05:46:05 AM »
Listen brother , i had to listen to ppl refer to black ppl as apes , monkeys , ugly , dirty looking, bad hair, naygar , jiggerboo all my life ! and after a while it does get to yuh and turn you into an equally racist fool, that all you want to do is distribute some of that pain back into the direction it came.

so my logic was , if yuh live in ah paper house, yuh shouldn't play with matches, make sure yuh are free of blemish before yuh scoff at my pimples, that was my logic! if i hurt any one in the process, then GOOD!!!!

if i really believed what i said about them looking like monkeys , then i wouldn't have pro created with their women.
PS: ask cyd gray how he felt in illinios on sept 10th, when those dark hearted fans was chanting racist slurs with intent to wound and hurt his moral.

All dat setta black man bark and militant anger and yuh child mudder is white.....lol. Glad to know you could share the love beyond your race but seriously, you could star in a low budget Wayans brothers spoof....
that is somting ? you act like i murder somebody ?!! yuh know For all the time i on this forum , i tried to avoid knuckle heads like you ,BC just like another member , your view don't help to educate , enlighten or create positive discourse that may serve as a source of useful valuable information.

and even if i wanted to answer you i will desist, there's no point in engaging the fool hearted. you May wonder why i refer to you as such . well your record speak for it self! and of all the questions that this sensitive topic could encourage, look @ the one you choose to invoke, talk about bacchanalist ole hoe possey in hand half slip over the titie wearing question. mind yuh fackin business GYULLL! i could do what the fack i want with my life!

but for all who was wondering the same thing,i will oblige. for the last time, i believe in justice, and i put in ah fair amount of time in many differant orgs volunteering and helping the less fortunate, i hate oppression and insincerity with ah passion.

now for the time i spend away from T&T i've been around quite ah few differant cultures, and i came to the conclusion that i would not mix my seed with any other race but my own,so i set out to meet women of my persuasion, and no disrespect to my black sistren, it have a lot of positive well grounded women in all ethnic groups, however ah small fraction live in the Northeast @ least TMO, BC for the most part i've met quite ah few insincere selfish opportunistic women, with no social consciousness whatsoever, and ah mind set that life is what you see on the tube, but the most amazing part of that was, the vast majority with that disposition were black women.

in the places i've volunteered were asian women , south americans and whites, never have i met black daughters volunteering their time or involved in any social net works. and to me that's what make ah woman attractive and appealing , i not in the princess business , i want ah daughter who's not ashamed to put her shoulders to the wheel, one who not caught up in fackry, with ah positive earthy out look on life. so the daughters i network with was the ones i dated simple.

i not saying it eh have no positive sisters, but they are extreemly rare in this neck of the woods! just pure saga gyul and models.

PS: you perceive me as militant and angy, but that's not who i am, that's your preception of ppl who don't turn ah blind eye , ppl who's not afraid to speak the truth , the way they see it.

ha- I never asked you to explain yourself- that's your business and I don't care.  It's just kinda funny how words & actions sometimes kinda paint divergent pictures....often parodied in comedies.  It was all a joke.  Thanks for the flattering comments nevertheless.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 02, 2008, 05:53:12 AM »
hear nuh
all ah allya
thanks for the laughs
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 02, 2008, 06:41:10 AM »
the goal.com article is beyond stupid. Of course there are problems with racism in english football....difference the FA and police actually do something about it and take action. I have been to games in Spain, Italt and France and little or no action takes place there. Go to PSG ground and there is whole section controlled by skinheads with racist banners and chants and nothing has been done for years.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 02, 2008, 06:51:20 AM »
Listen brother , i had to listen to ppl refer to black ppl as apes , monkeys , ugly , dirty looking, bad hair, naygar , jiggerboo all my life ! and after a while it does get to yuh and turn you into an equally racist fool, that all you want to do is distribute some of that pain back into the direction it came.

so my logic was , if yuh live in ah paper house, yuh shouldn't play with matches, make sure yuh are free of blemish before yuh scoff at my pimples, that was my logic! if i hurt any one in the process, then GOOD!!!!

if i really believed what i said about them looking like monkeys , then i wouldn't have pro created with their women.

PS: ask cyd gray how he felt in illinios on sept 10th, when those dark hearted fans was chanting racist slurs with intent to wound and hurt his moral.
at least we agree on one ting

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 02, 2008, 06:55:59 AM »
Its huge
Its long
Its Dion Dublins dong

This was sang many years back when it became public knowledge that Dion Dublin was a very well endowed fella.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 02, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »
Its huge
Its long
Its Dion Dublins dong

This was sang many years back when it became public knowledge that Dion Dublin was a very well endowed fella.

Nothing racist about that.

If the man went and put his business out in the road, the fact that he black is only incidental to the entire scenario. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure it would even fall into the category of abuse, more like compliments in a world with a phallocentric conception of virility.

On the other hand, I suppose if you substitute Dion Dublin with any black player, there could be an argument about perpetuating (phenotypical?) stereotypes, but if for instance the same thing was sung about Dwight after the whole Mark Bosnich orgy business or the other guy they caught in the roast fowl controversy recently, it could hardly be considered racist, can it?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 02, 2008, 07:07:36 AM »
On the other hand, I suppose if you substitute Dion Dublin with any black player, there could be an argument about perpetuating (phenotypical?) stereotypes, but if for instance the same thing was sung about Dwight after the whole Mark Bosnich orgy business or the other guy they caught in the roast fowl controversy recently, it could hardly be considered racist, can it?

It had Watergate, it had de Iran-Contra affair, now it have de Roast Fowl Controversy  :rotfl:.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 02, 2008, 07:11:44 AM »
He shoots
He scores
He'll eat your labradors
Ji Sung Park
Ji Sung Park

if allyuh cyar sing that allyuh rellllllllll boring boy

that funny i doh care what allyuh say

and on a side note. black people could only talk racism but we does lime and bull everybody

justcool just talking cause i know he like all kinda meat. white, chinese, mongolian, mexican etc........
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 02, 2008, 08:06:32 AM »
As I traveled on my way to work on the subway this morning, there were two beautiful looking Spanish/Brazilian women sitting together. They stood out of the majority of people on the train in the back of my “invested racist prejudice mind”. Why?  It just hit me… that I categories people by the way they look or the facial features, skin color, texture of hair, shape and size. I was just as bad as the KKK and Thee Nazi’s whatever!  What we call beautiful, is it what GOD call beautiful?  If Whoopi Goldberg and Eva Mendez stood on a platform together before the world. Guess who we’d choose! The majority of People would choose Eva Mendez.   Our minds are so polluted and it just goes to show that the problem is much more than white people hating blacks or being prejudice.  Let us search ourselves.  Take a look at how our eyes and minds are trained/polluted to who’s beautiful….

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:09:31 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 02, 2008, 08:35:49 AM »
lol..

this thread is some kicks.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 02, 2008, 08:48:34 AM »
As I traveled on my way to work on the subway this morning, there were two beautiful looking Spanish/Brazilian women sitting together. They stood out of the majority of people on the train in the back of my “invested racist prejudice mind”. Why?  It just hit me… that I categories people by the way they look or the facial features, skin color, texture of hair, shape and size. I was just as bad as the KKK and Thee Nazi’s whatever!  What we call beautiful, is it what GOD call beautiful?  If Whoopi Goldberg and Eva Mendez stood on a platform together before the world. Guess who we’d choose! The majority of People would choose Eva Mendez.   Our minds are so polluted and it just goes to show that the problem is much more than white people hating blacks or being prejudice.  Let us search ourselves.  Take a look at how our eyes and minds are trained/polluted to who’s beautiful….

I dunno fren

If Tyra Banks and Roseanne Barr was on the same train ...you eh think yuh trained mind would untrain itself one time

de pollution go come clear

Ok, to get closer to the ethnicities in your example pics,, Wendy Fitzwilliam or Rosie Perez
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 02, 2008, 08:56:08 AM »
Its huge
Its long
Its Dion Dublins dong

Nothing racist about that.

If the man went and put his business out in the road, the fact that he black is only incidental to the entire scenario. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure it would even fall into the category of abuse, more like compliments in a world with a phallocentric conception of virility.

Never said that did I?

I just put it forward as an example of how these sorts of chants can be misinterpreted...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 02, 2008, 09:38:11 AM »
talk about bacchanalist ole hoe possey in hand half slip over the titie wearing question

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jc, this make me laugh breds.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 03, 2008, 03:23:14 AM »
Try harder

In other news

Just wanted to save this for posterity, before the bad weed wear off and you decide to delete it.
Save it up yuh ass hole if yuh wish girl friend!! no sweat of ah my nuts!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 04, 2008, 04:08:23 AM »

You could only find fault with me,and not dem racist whites, and yuh can't sympahtize with my diposition niether, but if ah fella only call yuh ah coolie yuh ready to bring down god and the angels just like the jew! ah get yuh drift partner, ah niggar is just like ah dog , we could take dis!! we skin tough.

and we can't complain about 400 yrs of slavery aparthied and colonialism niether! after all massa feed we and clothe we, plus he teach we how to wear clothes and shoes, brush we teeth with tooth paste,eat with knife and fork, save we soul from damnation, BC we used to worship idols, introduce us to civilization as we know it! so how dare i bring up racist back lash when ah fella constanly insulting me without provocation! how ungreatful of me !tell meh, how much justice and understanding yuh have in yuh even though you're not the victim ?!! could you see life from another man's prospective and be just without prejudice ?

just ask cyd gray how he felt on septenbet 10th 2008, ah bet he felt more like me than you!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 04:09:58 AM by just cool »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 04, 2008, 05:28:12 AM »
dis thread have alot of sensitive cats.....wow

Mr Bake shock mih wid some of he posts....sensible, calm, nifty.

Some odders have real issues...like dem on d forum makin subconcious calls for counsellin.

We all know racism is taught and learned beahaviour but I aint really postin to get into d schematics of all ah dat.

I jus find dat men hadda find some kinda hobby....when ah dude hadda spit so much fire to everybody, it mean dat he have real problems.....dis forum have ah hyperlink to Dr Phil or Tyra?

D moderators should set up dat

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 04, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »
Since yuh so concerned about man mental state then Bring yuh gyul as therapy nah.

even if she's unattractive she would be well received.

no wonder it have so much murder in TRINI, it have real macomare man livin deh now,ah far cry from when i was there, imagine fellas want to analyse man now!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 12:37:00 PM by just cool »

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 04, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
point proven

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 04, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »
point proven
Go yuh road with yuh gyul attitude nah fella !! i doh have nutten fuh yuh!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 01:26:57 PM by just cool »

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 04, 2008, 03:01:50 PM »

You could only find fault with me,and not dem racist whites, and yuh can't sympahtize with my diposition niether, but if ah fella only call yuh ah coolie yuh ready to bring down god and the angels just like the jew! ah get yuh drift partner, ah niggar is just like ah dog , we could take dis!! we skin tough.

and we can't complain about 400 yrs of slavery aparthied and colonialism niether! after all massa feed we and clothe we, plus he teach we how to wear clothes and shoes, brush we teeth with tooth paste,eat with knife and fork, save we soul from damnation, BC we used to worship idols, introduce us to civilization as we know it! so how dare i bring up racist back lash when ah fella constanly insulting me without provocation! how ungreatful of me !tell meh, how much justice and understanding yuh have in yuh even though you're not the victim ?!! could you see life from another man's prospective and be just without prejudice ?

just ask cyd gray how he felt on septenbet 10th 2008, ah bet he felt more like me than you!!
(1) if a man call me coolie I would laugh since i not even indian
(2) it is obvious that no one could rationalize with you so take win  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 04, 2008, 04:25:31 PM »

(1) if a man call me coolie I would laugh since i not even indian
(2) it is obvious that no one could rationalize with you so take win  :beermug:
my mistake, i swore there was a lime in canada where there was a picture of an indian fella with the name lickslikefire as the as to dipict the dude in the photo. my bad.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 05:47:02 PM by just cool »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 05, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »
Try harder

In other news

I never once call your name, call you out or otherwise insult you in this thread, nor anywhere else for that matter. Your unprovoked agression only proves your hypocrisy when you're ready to call out other people as haters and cussbuds. I'm not sure what me posting a story about the topic at hand has to do with you being homeless, cold or me being spoilt and middle class, but that's neither here nor there for me.

Hoss. Whatever people do you, your ancestors and your descendants in life is your business. Who you choose to marry, procreate with, or screw is your business. How you choose to go through life is your business. I have never and will never criticise a man's choices about those things. If you want to become a monster so the monster cannot hurt you that is your business.

But learn to accept good advice when it walk up to you and buss a slap in yuh face:

Just, because you're good at spewing level shite, it don't mean you have to act like an asshole

Stay "Cool".

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 05, 2008, 06:49:00 PM »

sorry wrong thread excuse me
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2008, 11:54:56 PM »
Try harder

In other news

I never once call your name, call you out or otherwise insult you in this thread, nor anywhere else for that matter. Your unprovoked agression only proves your hypocrisy when you're ready to call out other people as haters and cussbuds. I'm not sure what me posting a story about the topic at hand has to do with you being homeless, cold or me being spoilt and middle class, but that's neither here nor there for me.

Hoss. Whatever people do you, your ancestors and your descendants in life is your business. Who you choose to marry, procreate with, or screw is your business. How you choose to go through life is your business. I have never and will never criticise a man's choices about those things. If you want to become a monster so the monster cannot hurt you that is your business.

But learn to accept good advice when it walk up to you and buss a slap in yuh face:

Just, because you're good at spewing level shite, it don't mean you have to act like an asshole

Stay "Cool".
that's what you call it, you acting like i'm ah mad man who for no reason go around cussing out ppl. FYI you're ah very antagonistic person who carries out their aggression in ah passive way!

yuh may not tell ah fella how he mudda make him like meh self and other dudes when provoked, but your implications are just as hurtful, if not more!

don't try to paint no pretty picture of yuh self! since i became ah member you, kicker, and couple other members has been nothing less than unaccommodating to me ,and that's OK by me! BC i not here to make friends or net work in any shape form or fashion,i'm here just to have ah laugh with irie ppl and talk football.

you was the one every time i post found fault with my grammar and the configuration of the paragraphs like yuhs ah english teacher, when there's far More worthy ppl to correct like weary 1969 who i believe does write like that on purpose for ah kick,and there was no mention to her, only me.

but yuh steady on my case without cease, and now when i react yuh trying to paint yuh self as innocent and i as the scandalous aggressor.

yuhs ah passive aggressive fella ! if yuh don't believe meh , just read the last sentence in yuh reply! innocent ppl doh behave like that.

PS :i never ask you to care bout me nor my predicessors or the ppl that i spurn with, kicker get personnal with me and i put him in he place, and you decide to drink bush for kicker 's fever, so that's on you homey! as for my predicessors, i never ask yuh to care bout them, but doh get in the way either when i bunning the ppl dat rape and pillage them, BC i doh give ah fack when it come to that!

you stay clear of me if yuh doh like oppossition, but if yuh like to taunt man and grin behind yuh PC, then look for me to lash back.                                        positive.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 07, 2008, 10:26:50 AM »
Try harder

In other news

Stay "Cool".
that's what you call it, you acting like i'm ah mad man who for no reason go around cussing out ppl. FYI you're ah very antagonistic person who carries out their aggression in ah passive way!

yuh may not tell ah fella how he mudda make him like meh self and other dudes when provoked, but your implications are just as hurtful, if not more!

don't try to paint no pretty picture of yuh self! since i became ah member you, kicker, and couple other members has been nothing less than unaccommodating to me ,and that's OK by me! BC i not here to make friends or net work in any shape form or fashion,i'm here just to have ah laugh with irie ppl and talk football.

you was the one every time i post found fault with my grammar and the configuration of the paragraphs like yuhs ah english teacher, when there's far More worthy ppl to correct like weary 1969 who i believe does write like that on purpose for ah kick,and there was no mention to her, only me.

but yuh steady on my case without cease, and now when i react yuh trying to paint yuh self as innocent and i as the scandalous aggressor.

yuhs ah passive aggressive fella ! if yuh don't believe meh , just read the last sentence in yuh reply! innocent ppl doh behave like that.

PS :i never ask you to care bout me nor my predicessors or the ppl that i spurn with, kicker get personnal with me and i put him in he place, and you decide to drink bush for kicker 's fever, so that's on you homey! as for my predicessors, i never ask yuh to care bout them, but doh get in the way either when i bunning the ppl dat rape and pillage them, BC i doh give ah fack when it come to that!

you stay clear of me if yuh doh like oppossition, but if yuh like to taunt man and grin behind yuh PC, then look for me to lash back.                                        positive.

Aye leave me outta your self righteous diatribe nuh...enough is enough.  I made one lil joke...and it wasn't even that personal (unless you take yourself way way too seriously which is becoming more evident by the day)..... and you're the one who opened up a can of personal insults on me.  Put me in my place? haha....that's a laugh- stop flattering yourself.  For the record I not on you (or anyone for that matter)...so doh be on me either... thanks.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 07, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »
Try harder

In other news

Stay "Cool".

Aye leave me outta your self righteous diatribe nuh...enough is enough.  I made one lil joke...and it wasn't even that personal (unless you take yourself way way too seriously which is becoming more evident by the day)..... and you're the one who opened up a can of personal insults on me.  Put me in my place? haha....that's a laugh- stop flattering yourself.  For the record I not on you (or anyone for that matter)...so doh be on me either... thanks.

Love and happiness...
something that can make you do wrong, make you do right...
Love...

Love and happiness
Wait a minute...
something's going wrong
someone's on the phone
three o'clock in the morning
talkin' about how we can make it right
well,
happiness is when you really feel good with somebody
nothing wrong with being in one with someone
oh, baby, love and happiness
love and happiness...
love and happiness... Thanks to AL Green  ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWPDGWP568
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 10:44:29 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

1]; } ?>