March 28, 2024, 02:13:09 PM

Author Topic: Racism in football Thread.  (Read 201611 times)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Racism shows it's ugly face/but words won't kill me, it makes me stronger.
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2005, 11:18:10 AM »

And where were you when Dabo got spat in the face in rome by his own fans? Does that one standing ovation hide the racist banners and racism that has happend previous and present.
Lazio has a strong racist background. accept it.Its so obvious theres no point debating it.

and who said english dont make mistakes? I never said that. Do I feel that,no. so dont put words in my mouth. You are stupid to say that because you dont know how it is to live as a black man in England for me to feel the english are allways right.

and I never said that lazio IS racist i say they are the MOST racist club

and that idiotic player did go on the field in a champions league game after the arsenal one to stop Lazio fans from being racist and he did sorry to vieira for his stupid behaviour

As for when you said this part they all put signs to the extreme to show their hate of the other group... that is the reason for it, nothing more). yes im sure thats the same reason why alot of them get nazi tattoos ::)

Another dumb posts, that shows ignorance of the topic ... Dabo was never spat on by home fans, the lazio fans love dabo, and he loves the team... if anything Dabo is one of the reasons, why racist scum have been silenced on lazio stands ...

they love his fighting spirit, his drive, and will power, and there were banners last few games praising Dabo ...

if anyone got attacked by lazio fans its Liverani (who has a black mother) and the media claimed it was because he was black... I guess no one mentioned that he is a lazio player... and was seen (and even had his pictures in the news) celebrating Roma's scuddetto ... I mean these people hate each other ... and you as a player celebrate  your rivals season victory ... thats stupid !

Lazio does not have a racist background... again shows ignorance of the topic (what you're gonna say Mussolini used to be a lazio fan ? did you know that in reality mussolini fought against lazio? or did you know the reason why his party hated lazio was that they wanted to merge all Rome clubs to form one club (today that club is called Roma) the only team to refuse was Lazio... so they had them demoted for years and years)

Lazio are in no way the most racist club... they are not the most racist in Italy, and for sure not even top 20 in Europe... (see eastern European clubs ....)

As for lazio fans having Nazi tatoo's thats the biggest pile of crap I've heard ... what you went to rome... asked who was a lazio fan and started looking at the tatoo's they have ... Lazio fans are not nazi... some lazio ultra's are nationalists (the new name for what used to be the facist movement)... big difference (and the pro nationalist movement is a big political group running for office in Italy)... if anything they have tatoo's of eagles...

I mean you seem to have no idea what so ever... prolly been told Lazio are racist and b00m thats what you believe... always a shame when people just believe what ever crap they read or hear ...

I mean some parts of the western media (see fox) claim that muslims want to kill christians... and some people actually believe it ...

I'd just tell you ... get to know lazio fans... get to read into their history, get to know whats going on in the stands before just throwing around such claims... it shows you off in a bad light

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2005, 12:01:27 PM »

And where were you when Dabo got spat in the face in rome by his own fans? Does that one standing ovation hide the racist banners and racism that has happend previous and present.
Lazio has a strong racist background. accept it.Its so obvious theres no point debating it.

and who said english dont make mistakes? I never said that. Do I feel that,no. so dont put words in my mouth. You are stupid to say that because you dont know how it is to live as a black man in England for me to feel the english are allways right.

and I never said that lazio IS racist i say they are the MOST racist club

and that idiotic player did go on the field in a champions league game after the arsenal one to stop Lazio fans from being racist and he did sorry to vieira for his stupid behaviour

As for when you said this part they all put signs to the extreme to show their hate of the other group... that is the reason for it, nothing more). yes im sure thats the same reason why alot of them get nazi tattoos ::)

Another dumb posts, that shows ignorance of the topic ... Dabo was never spat on by home fans, the lazio fans love dabo, and he loves the team... if anything Dabo is one of the reasons, why racist scum have been silenced on lazio stands ...

they love his fighting spirit, his drive, and will power, and there were banners last few games praising Dabo ...

if anyone got attacked by lazio fans its Liverani (who has a black mother) and the media claimed it was because he was black... I guess no one mentioned that he is a lazio player... and was seen (and even had his pictures in the news) celebrating Roma's scuddetto ... I mean these people hate each other ... and you as a player celebrate  your rivals season victory ... thats stupid !

Lazio does not have a racist background... again shows ignorance of the topic (what you're gonna say Mussolini used to be a lazio fan ? did you know that in reality mussolini fought against lazio? or did you know the reason why his party hated lazio was that they wanted to merge all Rome clubs to form one club (today that club is called Roma) the only team to refuse was Lazio... so they had them demoted for years and years)

Lazio are in no way the most racist club... they are not the most racist in Italy, and for sure not even top 20 in Europe... (see eastern European clubs ....)

As for lazio fans having Nazi tatoo's thats the biggest pile of crap I've heard ... what you went to rome... asked who was a lazio fan and started looking at the tatoo's they have ... Lazio fans are not nazi... some lazio ultra's are nationalists (the new name for what used to be the facist movement)... big difference (and the pro nationalist movement is a big political group running for office in Italy)... if anything they have tatoo's of eagles...

I mean you seem to have no idea what so ever... prolly been told Lazio are racist and b00m thats what you believe... always a shame when people just believe what ever crap they read or hear ...

I mean some parts of the western media (see fox) claim that muslims want to kill christians... and some people actually believe it ...

I'd just tell you ... get to know lazio fans... get to read into their history, get to know whats going on in the stands before just throwing around such claims... it shows you off in a bad light

Was what you said about the english part was right? and I told you it wasnt right. but yet still you believe it.That was rude. Suit your self. I havent got my info from just hearing people so you should be quiet on those things and not assume.
As you say everyone is not racist(which I never said everyone is) not all lazio fans love dabo(read the words first before you jump to conclusions) and for some for those fans it because of his skin colour. I have met lazio fans in london and MOST of them admit there is a LARGE(Read my words first, i didnt say all) amount of fans that are racist. also I DONT CARE if it shows me off in a bad light because your making allover conclusions about a person on the internet which is stupid and refer what people know as dumb.I havent said anything about you even though you deine the most obvious things.
Were talking about Lazio which isnt even a good team anymore and doesnt have alot of interest for godness sake.
As for the nazi tattoos they have been caputed on TV when Lazio were in the in UCL last time on 3 occasions they have also been captured at real madrid twice(Im just saying what i saw dont jump to conclusions and make it into another arguement(thats blatant for example If someone calls you a racist name you dont need to read up on them to know if they are really racist)
We'll agree to disagree but if you dont believe Lazio is well known ELITE TEAM(im not talking about a team in the romania division 2 for goodness sake thats known for racist behaviour) for having a noticeable amount of racist fans your lying to yourself.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2005, 12:12:37 PM »
As for the nazi tattoos they have been caputed on TV when Lazio were in the in UCL last time on 3 occasions they have also been captured at real madrid twice

I have read the Italy keeper  Buffon has a nazi tattoo on his body.  I cant remember where i read it so i dont know how valid it is

« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 12:14:26 PM by ricky »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2005, 01:03:40 PM »

yeah, some of the eastern european clubs are just as bad. but using terms like "most" and "top 20" is, i think, missing the point. racism is not a competition.

there are alot of targets for blame - the clubs for not doing more to identify the racists, the supporters who show up and sit next to the racists but do nothing (passive support) and the racists themselves. don't think yuh solving this one anytime soon....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2005, 01:35:34 PM »
dats true, there should be stadium rules dat kick our fellas who taunt, chant and make racist remarks and di should be clamped down by fifa

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2005, 03:34:02 PM »
As for the nazi tattoos they have been caputed on TV when Lazio were in the in UCL last time on 3 occasions they have also been captured at real madrid twice

I have read the Italy keeper  Buffon has a nazi tattoo on his body.  I cant remember where i read it so i dont know how valid it is

I was just on a buffon website     http://www.buffononline.com     which had this line
"Gigi often spends time visiting and helping less fortunate people in Africa, he claims his money and status will never change him from the person he has always been. "
so my above statement is probably false 

It also stated his idol growing up was N'kono of Cameroon

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2005, 03:44:44 PM »
yeah, some of the eastern european clubs are just as bad. but using terms like "most" and "top 20" is, i think, missing the point. racism is not a competition.

there are alot of targets for blame - the clubs for not doing more to identify the racists, the supporters who show up and sit next to the racists but do nothing (passive support) and the racists themselves. don't think yuh solving this one anytime soon....

Yuh hit the nail right on th ehead there ribbit.

Sal is missing the point completely. Just the fact that he is bending over backwards to explain, excuse and favourably compare the situation at Lazio to other clubs means that they will keep saying that it is a small problem and ignore it.

It will never be dealt with as long as sensible fans continue to turn a blind eye to it.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2005, 07:59:32 PM »

Yuh hit the nail right on th ehead there ribbit.

Sal is missing the point completely. Just the fact that he is bending over backwards to explain, excuse and favourably compare the situation at Lazio to other clubs means that they will keep saying that it is a small problem and ignore it.

It will never be dealt with as long as sensible fans continue to turn a blind eye to it.

No body is ignoring it my freind... and I am not missing the point... I did say its wrong, I did say it does not belong on the football feild.

Point is... its hard to prevent, the stadiums in Italy are not owned by the teams (they do not police it), and you have games that draw about 80.000+ people ... how do you know which one is a racist or which one is not ?

its not like they have 10-15 thousand to control... they have 80,000 out of which perhaps 500-1000 are monkey racist scum ... you can speak against it... you can start booing and insulting your own fans (which is what happened to lazio fans when abuse against Zoro, who has the coolest name lol, started) ... all you can do is fine a club ... that is already trying to control the situation... and these guys who do it could care less about the club... they are there to pick fights, start riots, and political reasons...

so its the real fans and the club that gets punished, never the racists

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2005, 12:35:14 AM »
No body is ignoring it my freind... and I am not missing the point... I did say its wrong, I did say it does not belong on the football feild.

Point is... its hard to prevent, the stadiums in Italy are not owned by the teams (they do not police it), and you have games that draw about 80.000+ people ... how do you know which one is a racist or which one is not ?

its not like they have 10-15 thousand to control... they have 80,000 out of which perhaps 500-1000 are monkey racist scum ... you can speak against it... you can start booing and insulting your own fans (which is what happened to lazio fans when abuse against Zoro, who has the coolest name lol, started) ... all you can do is fine a club ... that is already trying to control the situation... and these guys who do it could care less about the club... they are there to pick fights, start riots, and political reasons...

so its the real fans and the club that gets punished, never the racists

of course you can find out the racists. maybe not before the match, but during the match. even in the division three matches in germany i go to, i have police cameras right in front of me sometimes. if somebody is throwing his beer cup on the field, police or club officials will go into the stands and get the guy after having identified him. he will get no permission to visit further matches for the rest of the season or even longer for a minor offense....
you can get those nazi-idiots!!!

what we are all missing here are clear statements and in the first place action to solve the nazi problem at lazio. it seems it's at least tolerated, certainly not there is no fight against it.  :(
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 07:20:43 AM by Tallman »

Offline WeStrong06

• New Warrior
  • WeStrong '06
    • View Profile
    • WeStrong '06 Organization
Pele proud of black players' success
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2005, 10:15:46 AM »
Pele proud of black players' success

DOHA, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Pele said on Friday his biggest contribution to soccer was not confined to the field but in also helping to enable black players attain the status they have today.

Pele, who was 65 last month and remains unsurpassed as the world's greatest player, was speaking at a news conference after the opening of the new Aspire Academy sports dome, the largest of its kind in the world.

He recalled: "As a 17-year-old at the 1958 World Cup in Sweden I noticed that only my team, Brazil, had black players. I was watching teams like France and Sweden training nearby and they all had white players.

"But today, I can see black players in all these national teams and I believe I have contributed a lot to bringing about this change."

He added: "Football is a great game, it brings together people of different hues. It's a family, but my contribution is also social. FIFA has more affiliates than UNESCO and I feel proud to be part of it."

Pele denounced violence and racism in the sport although he felt there were few places where racism still existed in soccer.

He said: "I know in some places in Italy there are some problems. But FIFA is doing its best and I am sure they will continue to take strong measures to wipe this out."

Looking ahead to next year's World Cup finals in Germany, he said Brazil were favourites to win for the sixth time even though most of the team play for different clubs in Europe and assemble only a few days before the tournament.

"But they are easily the best," said Pele. "They have two good players ready for each position."
Download de Official WeStrong '06 / Soca Warriors Toolbar
http://westrong06organization.ourtoolbar.com/exe

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Pele proud of black players' success
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2005, 11:53:38 AM »
Brazil may very well win this cup again...if they can get pass my soca warriors ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2005, 12:21:06 PM »
anybody remember the movie victory with stallone pele ardiles and moore.somebody ask pele in de movie where he learn his football.his answer was TRINIDAD.EVEN PELE WANT TO B AH SOCA WARRIOR :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2005, 12:33:21 PM »
I think Maradona is better than Pele...

whats more classifying players as white, and black etc... defeats the purpose ...

I could care less if a player on my team or national team is black, white, yellow, orange, purple or what ever ...

we are all human, and equal under God  :)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2005, 12:39:50 PM »

whats more classifying players as white, and black etc... defeats the purpose ...

I could care less if a player on my team or national team is black, white, yellow, orange, purple or what ever ...

That is true , we are all human and equal in the eyes of God but many humans tend to believe that Black people are less than such. BTW Maradona could never be better than Pele, never in a thousand years.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2005, 12:41:18 PM »

Ah hear yuh Alsalman....it doh matter for me what color anyone is...living in d US you see people want equality but seperate a lot based on color. I all for maintaining yuh heritage and history but combine it, is one world. I doh expect everybody to agree with this one but is how i see it.

Maradona was a great player but sour heself in my eyes when he start diving and that "Hand of God" BS that throw out meh dark horse favorites England. Dat man go be remembered for changind d rules and having players getting booked for faking and for he crackhead behavior. A boss player never d less but Pele was d best. Lewwe hope John break dat scoring record so I could coast it on meh Brazilian partners head.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2005, 12:50:53 PM »
I think its pathetic that people think that Black people are less human than whites ... they also try to paint Jesus as a blond white man to support that argument.(lol Jesus is the semitic cousin of mine! he has a tan, and is not blond) 

I think the problem lies in the human need to dehumanize others for the sake of believing that they are the "moral right"

I am glad one of the first thing Prophit Muhamed and Islam did was to say there is no difference between humans. Infact many of the early muslims were people of Black decent, who were liberated by the fact that Islam considers them equal.

The first public Muaadin (the one who performs call to prayer) was Bilal (a black man) who became one of the closest companions of the prophit, and one of the highest regarded Islamic figures.

Racism should not be tolerated... it goes against God, it goes against morality, and its just a tool to oppress others for personal gain.

As for the Maradona Pele argument ... its a never ending one  ;D

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2005, 01:03:04 PM »
I think its pathetic that people think that Black people are less human than whites ... they also try to paint Jesus as a blond white man to support that argument.(lol Jesus is the semitic cousin of mine! he has a tan, and is not blond) 

I think the problem lies in the human need to dehumanize others for the sake of believing that they are the "moral right"

I am glad one of the first thing Prophit Muhamed and Islam did was to say there is no difference between humans. Infact many of the early muslims were people of Black decent, who were liberated by the fact that Islam considers them equal.

The first public Muaadin (the one who performs call to prayer) was Bilal (a black man) who became one of the closest companions of the prophit, and one of the highest regarded Islamic figures.

Racism should not be tolerated... it goes against God, it goes against morality, and its just a tool to oppress others for personal gain.

Yeah the Pele/ Maradona debate is never ending, but I often wonder what the Maradona backers use to make such a claim. It can't be statistics, and if not, what is it?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2005, 01:50:23 PM »

aye wait...le we get serious here.....God is ah female full stop
Parents from trinidad, but she like roaming de streets ah de world in other words she foot hot.  Last Wednesday she was in Bahrain watching de game....well we know de outcome ah that  :-*

Plus she hair ain't blonde it in small canerow.

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2005, 02:05:16 PM »
there was a guy here pretending to support us, and he was talking all kinds of shit about black folk, he really got me angry.
Can't beleive that in this day and age, there are still people with such stupid racist ideas.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2005, 02:05:59 PM »
Pele and Maradona in two separate leagues of their own - although Pele name will remain immortal.

The thing bout Maradona, skill aside, is how he let himself and his life slide after 1990, looking at him today no one would guess (if they never heard of him) that he was a professional athlete that led Argentina to World Cup triumph.
For his age, Pele still keepin fit, has the same humility and easygoing-ness that characterizes a lot of Brazilian players (except Romario, haha). When he touches a football, to this day...yuh does still see flashes of unique brilliance.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2005, 02:12:47 PM »
there was a guy here pretending to support us, and he was talking all kinds of shit about black folk, he really got me angry.
Can't beleive that in this day and age, there are still people with such stupid racist ideas.

Let's face it, we still live in a very racist world and it permeates EVERY aspect of it. Why do you think young Arabs and Africans are burning France...racism.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2005, 02:16:08 PM »
pele and maradona is two of the  best players of all time but one of them f up and started taking drugs setting a bad example on younger talent coming up and the other one is still inspiring players off the field so pele is a better footballer on or off the field right now

Offline canadiantrini

• togeter we aspire. together we achieve
  • Jr. Warrior
  • T+T=victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2005, 02:37:09 PM »
pele have more class, and respect for himself, but maradonna is still one of dey greatest.  maradonna make a bad name fuh heself. pele reigns as football king not only for who he is now, but for al that he has done in the past.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2005, 12:10:36 AM »
pele and maradona is two of the  best players of all time but one of them f up and started taking drugs setting a bad example on younger talent coming up and the other one is still inspiring players off the field so pele is a better footballer on or off the field right now

yea then you have that idiot LePenn comming and saying that Immigrants even if french civizens should be deported back home ... and people back him ... talk about Idiots ...

Zidane = Algerian

Thuram, Henry, Vieira all are immigrants and they are the ones who brought france victory

as for Maradona he does not beat Pele's stats but you know that stats are not every thing ...

Iran's Ali Daei is the highest goal scorer for national team ever ... does not make him the best ever... I think why many people favor Maradona is due to the fact that most of us actually watched him play during our live times and live  ;D

also

;D ;D ;D

Offline pthandi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2005, 12:56:54 AM »
Pele is not as big as he used to be

He's hard to find on the Internet or on Television

Why is that ???

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2005, 12:59:29 AM »
Pele is not as big as he used to be

He's hard to find on the Internet or on Television

Why is that ???

u serious? hard to find on the internet :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

what that had to do with anything??

he just do ah sierra mist commercial with freddy adu and was skillsing it
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
Football Racism in Italy
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2005, 04:01:31 PM »
THINGS GETTING REAL BAD FOR BLACK PLAYERS IN ITALY..

Mighty Zoro leaves his mark
By James Richardson

The brave stand of one Messina player against Internazionale fans has made all of Italy sit up and acknowledge the problem of stadium racism.

So bad they're good - that's Inter's fans. Last season the barrage of missiles and flares they aimed at Milan goalkeeper Nelson Dida, securing the Champions League crowd ban they've just finished serving, provoked a far-reaching reform of stadium security in Italy. Now, hopefully, their treatment of Messina's Marc Zoro might have the same effect on Italy's attempts to tackle stadium racism.
For anyone who doesn't know the story, a quick recap: Sunday afternoon's match between Messina and Internazionale was marred by monkey chants and other racist abuse aimed at the Ivory Coast defender by sections of the away support. A quarter of an hour into the second half, Zoro decided he'd had enough, picked up the ball and approached the referee to request that the game be suspended.

There followed the curious scene of Inter's Brazilian striker Adriano desperately trying to drag Zoro back by the shirt to stop him reaching the official. When these attempts failed, the subsequent sideline conference between the referee and Zoro was interrupted by Adriano and two other Inter players, Obafemi Martins and Marco Materazzi, who convinced Zoro to play on.
"They were very kind" said Marc afterwards. "Martins and Adriano both said that this kind of thing happens to them a lot too, and not to let it provoke me. But they seemed more concerned with getting the game restarted and avoiding any complications than anything else. I came back on to avoid causing them problems." The final whistle saw Zoro's story flash all over Italy. Gestures of solidarity came thick and fast, the most curious of which saw Sunday night's big football show on state television, La Domenica Sportiva, broadcasting its opening minutes in black and white.

The league, bless, has announced a five-minute delay to all this weekend's kick-offs, to allow players to protest against racism. It should go without saying that none of that will make much difference - they often kick off late anyway. Still, the volume and intensity of the reaction to Zoro's brave gesture suggests that, for once, the abuse won't end up being swept under Serie A's already bulging carpet. This kind of nonsense is nothing new and has been going on at Italian grounds for decades. Back in the 1980's it was regional racism, with the southern fans, in particular Neapolitans, the subject of choruses anywhere north of Rome ("Smell that stink, even the dogs are running. It must be the Neapolitans coming").

The league does little to counter it. So far this season, four similar cases have been met with fines. Last season, Serie B side Verona did receive a stadium ban for racist abuse of a Perugia player, but such unpleasantness is generally dismissed as an unpleasant fact of stadium life.

It's comical to think that, of the two occasions I can recall a referee actually halting play in Italy for crowd abuse, both were for banners insulting a senior league bigwig. By contrast, racist, anti-semitic banners - including the jolly Swastika some Lazio fan was waving at Empoli this Sunday - are greeted with cheery indifference.

Zoro's brave gesture may change that, having upped the ante and forced the authorities to take seriously the idea of suspending matches due to racism. It may well have opened a few player's minds too - if there is a next time, perhaps we won't see just one player walking with the others attempting to drag him back.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 04:06:38 PM by Tallman »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football Racism in Italy
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2005, 04:16:47 PM »
Things "getting" bad.... come now truthseeker... this has been going on for years... they just used to sweep it under de carpet
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2005, 04:28:13 PM »
i read this article over the wknd and said hmph.   today whole day i wanted to start this thread but i didn't want to start no comess.  but now i have to say meh piece:

what will we do if our players are on the receiving end of this nonsense next year??

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2005, 04:47:44 PM »
hardly likely in such an environment where ur likely at any given game to have a mixture of thousands of different creeds from all over the world.

That's not to say small pockets might not try such antics, but i think hardly likely....
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

1]; } ?>