April 19, 2024, 08:24:18 PM

Author Topic: $65m (£40m) if you could marry shipping tycoon Cecil Chao daugther  (Read 5897 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
alright gentlemen. get allyuh macking game on and convert she.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19733003

A well-known Hong Kong billionaire has offered $65m (£40m) to any man able to woo and marry his lesbian daughter.

Property and shipping tycoon Cecil Chao publicly promised the "marriage bounty" after reports emerged that his daughter had wed her long-term girlfriend.

Mr Chao, who has never married himself, told the BBC his daughter was still single and needed a "good husband".

Same-sex unions are not recognised in Hong Kong, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: $65m (£40m) if you could marry shipping tycoon Cecil Chao daugther
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 03:07:12 PM »
 :thinking: hmmm $65 million

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 03:51:31 PM »

on the right

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »
ah puttin mih name in de chinee gayelle,,I could lick better than any lesbian
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:01:56 PM »
If she really is a lesbian, alyuh could give up.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:06:29 PM »

on the right

dis she wife on de left?

steups de wife is ah lesbian...

dat next one just fraid prick  :P
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 04:17:52 PM »
The man daughter looking nice. Alyuh go have to dress like a tranny to get she.
Youtube Channel

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 06:47:19 PM »
Yuh believe I thought the one on the left was she father...not until I read FF post and ah take a second look and notice is ah woman in disguise yes

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 06:49:04 PM »
Yuh believe I thought the one on the left was she father...not until I read FF post and ah take a second look and notice is ah woman in disguise yes

Ent.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 06:49:37 PM »

So yuh saying Giggsy in de money den?  :devil:

...soccerman I mihself get ketch... lol

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 06:50:12 PM »
He already owe me $32.5m.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:51:45 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 07:18:50 PM »

LOL , leave me out of that  ::)

:whistling:
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »

Nah, Bake the Douche-I will leave that for you. You have it covered since we all know you are the biggest pussy on the forum (hence your need tuh keep trollin for talk)and biggest trans off the forum (hence yuh need tuh keep trollin for talk)!  :devil:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 09:26:23 PM »
Steups, bring she tuh me!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 10:05:39 PM »

Nah, Bake the Douche-I will leave that for you. You have it covered since we all know you are the biggest pussy on the forum (hence your need tuh keep trollin for talk)and biggest trans off the forum (hence yuh need tuh keep trollin for talk)!  :devil:

Why so angry?   :-\

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 10:29:05 PM »
And this is why lesbians totally piss me off. I got nothing against muff munchers, but if yuh gonna do it, why the hell would you choose a bitch who looks like a man? Makes no sense. OK, so they don't want any pork sword, but if they like the look of men, just go for the foreplay or have a 3some with him and another girl. I just don't get why a woman would want a woman who looks like an ugly ass man.  :banginghead:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 10:40:23 PM »
And this is why lesbians totally piss me off. I got nothing against muff munchers, but if yuh gonna do it, why the hell would you choose a bitch who looks like a man? Makes no sense. OK, so they don't want any pork sword, but if they like the look of men, just go for the foreplay or have a 3some with him and another girl. I just don't get why a woman would want a woman who looks like an ugly ass man.  :banginghead:

Me either.

So......where yuh hadda sign up?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 01:01:53 AM »

Me either.

So......where yuh hadda sign up?

Lol
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 01:11:09 AM »
de daughter sweet too bad...how she butch lookin like a fukkin nerd so.....i'll drop some prick on the butch too,just fuh spite...rip she tight lil ass...no fukkin grease fuh she.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 03:41:21 AM »
What's the dad's net worth? Ah trying to figuure out what percentage value this delusion of his actually carries. Right now, without knowing more, Pops' denial and delusion is worth bout 6.5% to him. He mussee already try to pay her girlfriend to go away. Silliness.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 03:44:29 AM »
de daughter sweet too bad...how she butch lookin like a f**kkin nerd so.....i'll drop some prick on the butch too,just fuh spite...rip she tight lil ass...no f**kkin grease fuh she.

You mussee does terrorise yuh neighbourhood jed.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 04:33:54 AM »
Many moons ago, ah bounce up a cute fuh days Taiwanese woman wid a mild androgynous edge ... ah was on the train in Big City and we chatted to the point that I deliberately went past my stop to reason with her lil more. We end up liming ... ah meal here, ah chill there, she invite me to come by her wuk ... we lime, buh she was striking me as being off my usual "blazing and lashing" pace ... buh I din press de issue. One day we eating and she ease into explanation: she is a lesbian, was in a relationship that ended ... her parents din know. Dahis why she din want to leave Big City to return to Tainan. Long story.

I listened to the whole thing. Asked questions as they arose ... buh ah continue liming as the weeks went ahead. One Saturday night, early Sunday morning ... she called me with a curious line of reasoning. I take a real #@#$# militant line with the conversation and the conversation ended prematurely coz she geh vex. I stupse and crawl in meh bed bout 2am. Round about half seven de landline blazing. Could we meet for coffee? Half hour?

Ah grumbling all de way to frigging Starbucks (it wasn't actually Starbucks buh allyuh go hadda hold that) ... she want to see my place ... Well well well ... draws drop ... even as we "blazing and lashing" ah shaking meh #@#$ head. Talking to mehself and smiling. You believe this shit ah saying... all kinda thing. De blaze was average.  A kind of virgin scene but not awkward. Good enough for a callback. Feeling like there's always tomorrow, ah eh dig nutten.

We decide to take a walk on de town. Everything cool and mellow and I in Taiwanese heaven (not a bad place, I recommend it :)). Then she started to feel "conflicted". According to her de chat de night before kinda moistened things, buh now she was feeling giddy and a lil bewildered.

So ... ah geh meh blaze, buh in de end there was no new world order.  Couple times after that I thought we might pull off a repeat performance, but that was not to be. Wha yuh go do?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:37:47 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 06:58:09 AM »
That woman ent no lesbian she is bi. She will go both ways but prefers women.

I've dealt with lesbians before and I convert the "straight" lesbian to bi (lipstick lesbian) and the bi to straight (now prefers men) and I would say the straight lesbians rel freaky but will always love women but in the right situation will also take man, they may need another woman to entice then though but that is not a problem now ah days:)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 07:02:10 AM »
Convert? No problem. I will just tell the man daughter that the real thing is better than the artificial thing.

;D

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2012, 07:12:50 AM »
I nominating Anton fuh de wuk. He eh go hadda worry bout lettuce and de national teams could fix up. :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 07:36:26 AM »
Many moons ago, ah bounce up a cute fuh days Taiwanese woman wid a mild androgynous edge ... ah was on the train in Big City and we chatted to the point that I deliberately went past my stop to reason with her lil more. We end up liming ... ah meal here, ah chill there, she invite me to come by her wuk ... we lime, buh she was striking me as being off my usual "blazing and lashing" pace ... buh I din press de issue. One day we eating and she ease into explanation: she is a lesbian, was in a relationship that ended ... her parents din know. Dahis why she din want to leave Big City to return to Tainan. Long story.

I listened to the whole thing. Asked questions as they arose ... buh ah continue liming as the weeks went ahead. One Saturday night, early Sunday morning ... she called me with a curious line of reasoning. I take a real #@#$# militant line with the conversation and the conversation ended prematurely coz she geh vex. I stupse and crawl in meh bed bout 2am. Round about half seven de landline blazing. Could we meet for coffee? Half hour?

Ah grumbling all de way to frigging Starbucks (it wasn't actually Starbucks buh allyuh go hadda hold that) ... she want to see my place ... Well well well ... draws drop ... even as we "blazing and lashing" ah shaking meh #@#$ head. Talking to mehself and smiling. You believe this shit ah saying... all kinda thing. De blaze was average.  A kind of virgin scene but not awkward. Good enough for a callback. Feeling like there's always tomorrow, ah eh dig nutten.

We decide to take a walk on de town. Everything cool and mellow and I in Taiwanese heaven (not a bad place, I recommend it :)). Then she started to feel "conflicted". According to her de chat de night before kinda moistened things, buh now she was feeling giddy and a lil bewildered.

So ... ah geh meh blaze, buh in de end there was no new world order.  Couple times after that I thought we might pull off a repeat performance, but that was not to be. Wha yuh go do?

yuh forker..yuh fall eeen cuz is ah chinee looking ting..yuh fave.   Imagine you get ah ting dat is not sure ah she sexuality...she give you ah fork trying to work tings out in she ehad...and in de end she make up she mind dat she is a lesbian...your fork seal de deal for she and yuh come here telling dat story.

Yuh eh have no shame?

;)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2012, 08:18:07 AM »
seeker, yuh rate yuhself large boy...man say he know de wukk was good enough for ah callback oui :D

btw, where is Big City...anywhere close to Gotham?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
Vici, vidi, veni. My mission was to conquer, not to convert.  ;D

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2012, 08:29:33 AM »
seeker, yuh rate yuhself large boy...man say he know de wukk was good enough for ah callback oui :D

De fuss wuk yuh put dong need not be exceptional. It just needs to be sufficient plus :). Sometime ah overwuk could chase dem forever. First rounds is their needs not yours ;). On top ah that ... when yuh cross-border trading, yuh hadda account for the Gorgon distortion factor. Seeing Willy alone is already unsettling.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:31:35 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2012, 08:39:10 AM »

De fuss wuk yuh put dong need not be exceptional. It just needs to be sufficient plus :). Sometime ah overwuk could chase dem forever. First rounds is their needs not yours ;). On top ah that ... when yuh cross-border trading, yuh hadda account for the Gorgon distortion factor. Seeing Willy alone is already unsettling.

:wavetowel:

Taiwanese women is meh fav of all asian girls.  :beermug:

1]; } ?>