March 28, 2024, 09:40:06 AM

Author Topic: Claxton Bay family living in fear as son beheaded  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Claxton Bay family living in fear as son beheaded
« on: September 27, 2012, 06:31:20 AM »
This country need plenty prayers...those of you living abroad stay right there.

Source Trinidad Guardian

[img][http://www.guardian.co.tt/sites/default/files/field/image/RAMESH%20RAMDEO.png/img]

After years of pining for each other, Rajesh Ramdeo and his lover, who was married, decided to elope earlier this month. However, the 20-year-old Claxton Bay man paid the ultimate price for his forbidden love when he was tortured, killed, decapitated and left to rot in the Moruga forests. The woman at the centre of the love triangle is ow being sought by police, along with her husband. She was said to be a relative of the dead man’s mother, Shanti Boodoosingh.

Police said a week before Ramdeo went missing, his lover fled her marital home with her three-year-old son. They stayed together for one week but on September 5, Ramdeo disappeared and his lover returned home. For three weeks, Ramdeo’s relatives searched all over for him.

On Saturday their worst fears were realised when Ramdeo’s decomposed corpse was found in a track off Saunders Trace, St Mary’s Village, Moruga. His head was found about two feet from the body and some of his teeth were pulled out. His private parts were chopped off and stuffed in his mouth. A relative who requested anonymity said they were fearful for their lives since the gruesome discovery. She said a stranger called their phone on Wednesday night and promised to kill everybody.

“Right now we cannot stay in the house in peace. We are worried since we got death threats,” she added. Last April, the relative said Ramdeo was beaten and left for dead. He stayed in the hospital for two weeks recuperating from a broken leg.
Boodoosingh said she wanted protection for her family. “Right now I am thinking about my son...He did not deserve to die like this,” she said. She said Rajesh was a loving son and she often begged him to end the affair.

His brother Videsh Ramdeo said they wanted justice. “Bring the death penalty...People who torture and kill other people should be hanged,” he said. Up to late yesterday, a suspect was in custody. An autopsy will be done on Ramdeo’s body today at the Forensic Science Centre in St James. Officers from the Southern Homicide Bureau are continuing investigations.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Claxton Bay family living in fear as son beheaded
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:45:31 AM »
fatha, put a hand. Man, if you going to elope, go Guyana, Australia..... but to elope a couple miles from the man allyuh hornin' don't make sense.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 06:49:07 AM »
I seen this on crime watch right here on line, someone post a clip with the allayne fella talking with the yute parents when he went missing. sad  sad. RIP brother.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:52:43 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:02:13 AM »
What a heinous crime. I can't imagine the pain and disrespect that could have motivated this but something in the back of your mind has got to tell you to stop.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:04:42 AM »
The moral of this story, keep yuh toeti to yuhself and leave ppl woman alone, fellas like they losing they fackin head! why put yuhself in dem kinda unstable predicaments knowing the climate of the country presently?? right now you could pay ah fella 1000 TT tuh oust ah man no questions asked.

one ah my boys just pickup 10 shots for hanging with the wrong crowd, when i was home i warned him about the ppl he was keepin company with, but he brush me off saying he knew what he was doing, apparently he didn't and paid with his life.

i doh talk plenty bout what i've experience and the ppl i know, but trust me, when i go trini i does be in the middle of all the BS bc of the community i came from, and i still have friends who i visit and keep closely in touch with.

most of my childhood friends have sons in the life so is real young men i know either locked up or killed, not that my boys was bad parents, their kids just chose a bad path.

That's why i does tell ppl on here i can't live in trinidad, it too easy for ppl to commit crime and get away with it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 09:14:39 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:11:52 AM »
What a heinous crime. I can't imagine the pain and disrespect that could have motivated this but something in the back of your mind has got to tell you to stop.
You watched too much sesame street boss.

when ah man is ah criminal, he doh have dem kinda thoughts, it's all about ego and priding themselves in being heartless. like you never heard ppl say to each other "wham, yuh sorf ahought"?

i'm saying this to say, their is honor and merit amongst criminals as to who have the hardest heart and the coldest disposition, dem fellas ignore and loathe anything that makes them remotely humane, it's ah different mind set my yute. as for thinking, they only do that when they are behind bars doing serious time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:17:03 AM by just cool »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 07:46:31 AM »

when ah man is ah criminal, he doh have dem kinda thoughts, it's all about ego and priding themselves in being heartless. like you never heard ppl say to each other "wham, yuh sorf ahought"?

i'm saying this to say, their is honor and merit amongst criminals as to who have the hardest heart and the coldest disposition, dem fellas ignore and loathe anything that makes them remotely humane, it's ah different mind set my yute. as for thinking, they only do that when they are behind bars doing serious time.
I'm aware of the psychology of thugs. This was a crime of passion though not one of a hardened criminal. The intention wasn't to just to eliminate but to inflict pain and misery.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 09:17:44 AM »

I'm aware of the psychology of thugs. This was a crime of passion though not one of a hardened criminal. The intention wasn't to just to eliminate but to inflict pain and misery.
Yuh never know, maybe this was a hired hit and not done by the husband himself. like i said, it have fellas taking hit back home for small money, and they killing their targets with the same intensity like if they were the ones wronged.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 11:50:22 AM »
Aside from the fact that my conscience would bother me, this is why, in my single days, my motto was never to mess around wit married women. I reasoned that the sex cyah be that good to risk my life for sleeping with the wrong man's wife.

This is a real tragedy.

:(

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »
Aside from the fact that my conscience would bother me, this is why, in my single days, my motto was never to mess around wit married women. I reasoned that the sex cyah be that good to risk my life for sleeping with the wrong man's wife.

This is a real tragedy.

:(

add racist parents to that list as well. Get ketch in a penthouse and had to play spider man on ah effing balcony about 26 stories up. And a jewish family still have meh number down on Bathurst in Toronto. Gosh that was some good bagel.

Trinidad and Tobago never fails to surprise these days.

1]; } ?>