April 28, 2024, 04:20:35 PM

Author Topic: Jabloteh and Connection ride penalties to Toyota Cup Final  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jabloteh and Connection ride penalties to Toyota Cup Final
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:46:33 PM »
First it was Connection who after 90 minutes just could not get past Defence Force and score a goal from open play.

Then it was Jabloteh's turn to do the same thing despite coming close many times, they just could not kill off the game.

Both games went to penalties. When Whitley bulleted the first penalty for Jabloteh the writing was on the wall as every other Jabloteh player stepped up and scored while the last JOe Public player ( their goalie) missed his shot.

The quality of the football was lacking all round in both games. It was just a massive 'off night' for all the teams involved in terms of attacking. Joe Public played ultra defensive late in the game to try and take the game to penalties but their strategy backfired. Defence Force on the other hand gave Connection a run for their money right down to the last whistle.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Jabloteh and Connection ride penalties to Toyota Cup Final
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 02:40:53 AM »
How we national players or national prospects looked.

Players like; Anton, Whitley, Atiba Charles, Andre Pacheco, Kwesi Swith, Johnson, Noray, Gray, Carter, Baptiste, Daniel, Toussaint, Seabra and Ian Gray.

How Joe Public look ? yuh think they can compete in de PFL....

« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 02:49:53 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 11:30:27 AM »
sam....big magician here...me and small went also but just for the jab/public.....we are jabloteh fans......the game never got out of second gear and both teams missed a couple good chances.....the quality around the park for jab kept them in the game longer while public defended well and sprung some counters....to answer your questions bout some of the players well...seaton...started as a striker and was out the game but switched with conrad smith in to center mid and started dictating the game...good passing,strenght and tricks.....smith just joined jab....shot on fitness and tried too hard to impress....cyd was his usual self ...yellow card, agression, hard jam, made some good forays up the right and some dangerous balls in...josh...came on at the start od the 2nd half....dis kid have a future....i watching him for a few seasons now...he is getting bigger...not fat...he growing..lol..he looks as he slow but has deceptive pace...real natrual winger..not someone who has been asked to play the wing....crosses the ball well....wont be surprised if he starts playing regularly for tnt if and when we qualifies...ah getting bun...i have a hangover...but the pick of the jab players were ...noray ( very good technique).....seaton....josh....keyeno...cyd..danny did not do too bad also....and the public players....well i cant really identify all of them but....saunders and chubby show all the expeirence and class ...but as i said and as don leo says...the gap is really wide...real time and space...way too slow...so i hope this helps....gonna take a tylenol....oh yea saw patriot also...cool   god bless tnt

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 12:13:04 PM »
Patriot dont check we no more..

Thanks Small Magician.

PS: Glad for Conrad, he seems like a decent player who always gets over look.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 02:23:14 PM »
is this the same conrad that played for malick?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 02:28:36 PM »
is this the same conrad that played for malick?

Yes....

Conrad Smith.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 02:34:34 PM »
played with him for caledonia aia u-21 thanks flex
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>