April 24, 2024, 07:52:48 PM

Author Topic: Nakhid untrusted in Bahrain  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid untrusted in Bahrain
« on: October 29, 2005, 06:31:32 PM »
He has been giving useful information about trini weaknesses prooving that with the tapes he obtained, however, he is not being trusted here by the coach.  I defenately think he is an asset at this time but that is only one of many tools.

He could be a true hero if what he helped us with will put us thru. ;D

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid untrusted in Bahrain
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 06:33:35 PM »
He has been giving useful information about trini weaknesses prooving that with the tapes he obtained, however, he is not being trusted here by the coach.  I defenately think he is an asset at this time but that is only one of many tools.

Is that a muslim thing? Traitors are heroes? Jus asking, ok. ???

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 06:33:59 PM »
May be you can give him Bahraini citizenship, because at home I believe he will be persona non-grada.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 06:48:15 PM »
He is not a trator. He is a proffesional that lived in trini got a citizenship and moved on with his career after trini fired him.  He is originally Lebanese and has the right to go wherever he wants.  Y are you guys being so harsh on him?  If you think he is a trator you obviousely just feel bad that you are on the negetively effected side here. You should blame the people who fired him at such an important time of trini football history.  If they knew what was better for their country they should have delayed this till after the 16th.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 06:52:13 PM »
Oh My...now Bah Bah Batty Boy is an expert on Trini Football History !!!

I don't know where you get this Nahkid being born in Lebanon thing, but say he was, he grew up and flourished in his football career in Trinidad. With respect to firing him at what you consider to be a crucial time period, his services were no longer needed and he was made redundant, a surplus on the TTFF resources.

The question you should be asking is why didn't he wait until after the 16th to take up the U-20 Bahrain position, if he's so certain he's not assisting ur national team.

In TnT we have a term called WRONG TIMING!!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 06:58:48 PM »
He is not a trator. He is a proffesional that lived in trini got a citizenship and moved on with his career after trini fired him.  He is originally Lebanese and has the right to go wherever he wants.  Y are you guys being so harsh on him?  If you think he is a trator you obviousely just feel bad that you are on the negetively effected side here. You should blame the people who fired him at such an important time of trini football history.  If they knew what was better for their country they should have delayed this till after the 16th.

NOT THAT IT MATTERS, DAVID NAHKID WAS BORN IN TRINIDAD, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS LEBANESE THING HAS COME FROM. HE HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR T&T SINCE THE 80'S

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 07:01:08 PM »
He is not a trator. He is a proffesional that lived in trini got a citizenship and moved on with his career after trini fired him.  He is originally Lebanese and has the right to go wherever he wants.

take win partner :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 07:01:51 PM »
I know dat he's Trini!!!

But Bah Bah Suck Me's only info on that is some article which said Nahkid gained Trini Citizenship in 1997. Don't believe everything you read my friend....

FUEGO !!  :flamethrower:
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 07:05:29 PM »
Check your info bahrain battyboy. 

Offline saheedabdool

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
We have to be playing some good football for Bahrain to hire Nakhid
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 09:55:05 PM »
Think about how scared Bahrain is to hire Nakhid just so they can get some inside news on the Soca Warriors. So what they beat Panama, they are just trying to get their momentum up by playing a team who put out their 4th string junior players. As a TNT fan I can really care less on the result of their Jamaica friendly. If Jamaica is losing big, you know some Bahrain players are getting injured. And if Jamaica wins, its just more confidence for us, not like we need it.

Let us pray and support our warriors to the fullest, we going to Germany!

(P.S. to Flex, I'm working on the banner, just been busy lately, will have it done by this week.  ;D )

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We have to be playing some good football for Bahrain to hire Nakhid
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 11:40:43 PM »
and allyuh bulling good too to have Michael Jackson living over there now.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 11:43:09 PM »
and allyuh bulling good too to have Michael Jackson living over there now.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 11:51:44 PM »
skins...ah have to hit dem hard boy...yuh know how it is...we have to draw de line somewhere boy.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 12:42:55 AM »
Sorry to bring it up again...allyuh doh trust Nakhid, but yuh trust Mr. Thriller?  Allyuh on kicks oui.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 12:44:26 AM »
dcs, why yuh post dat again and in dis thread too?  you real gone off on ah tangent there breds.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 12:53:57 AM »
who cares bout nakid ....u know he is tryin to get us heated on da subject lets jus ignnore him

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2005, 06:09:37 AM »
I never said he was born in Lebanon. I said his origin is Lebanese.  If you guys don't know the origin of the guy who played and worked for trini for so many years, you shouldnt care about what he is doing now.

Wrong timing was from the end of your TTFF, not Nakhid.  To him it was an opportunity to make money and capitalize on a situation that TTFF put him in in the 1st place. Why can't you accept the fact that anybody in his position would do the same.

If you say that he betayed his country why can't you say that his country betryed him first.

Guys dont be harsh he is not a trator and will be back to trini soon. Other people are using him as a scapegoat now and have him prepared to be a scapegoat as soon as trini is out of the playoffs.  Its so obvious how can you guys be fooled like this!!  Do you think the people that fired him are angels?

Offline ruby

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2005, 06:27:07 AM »

Offline ruby

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2005, 06:37:44 AM »
Nakhid's involvement in Bahrain has nothing to do with the national team. Trinidad soccer administration has proven over the years that loyalty to its players is not a priority. David deserves to be celebrated for what he has accomplished so do many others who ply their trade overseas where they are respected highly.

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005, 06:48:22 AM »

yuh lie no arse!

Yuh say de man was originally Lebanes and get T&T citizenship.

den when we bus yuh throat, yuh sat  ah did not say dat, ah say he was of Lebanes descent...hahaha yuh is ah f**kig liar and yuh spreading misinformation to cause confusion.

BUT..yuh getting ah cut arse of epic proportionsand I taking time from work to come down to T&T and see it live and direct.

And I personally holding up ah sign saying dis is fuh de Bahrani liar ...when yuh see it on TV, yuh go know dat is ah message jes for you!

Now go look for your Saudi Daddy!

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 07:42:16 AM »
I never said he was born in Lebanon. I said his origin is Lebanese.  If you guys don't know the origin of the guy who played and worked for trini for so many years, you shouldnt care about what he is doing now.

Wrong timing was from the end of your TTFF, not Nakhid.  To him it was an opportunity to make money and capitalize on a situation that TTFF put him in in the 1st place. Why can't you accept the fact that anybody in his position would do the same.

If you say that he betayed his country why can't you say that his country betryed him first.

Guys dont be harsh he is not a trator and will be back to trini soon. Other people are using him as a scapegoat now and have him prepared to be a scapegoat as soon as trini is out of the playoffs.  Its so obvious how can you guys be fooled like this!!  Do you think the people that fired him are angels?

You've been spewing a load of hog wash, if the man was born in Trinidad there would be no need to get citizenship as he was born here. In Trinidad, you either must be born here or have at least one parent that was born here to become represent us, or you MUST live here for 7 years to become a naturalised citizen.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005, 07:47:59 AM »
Nakhid's involvement in Bahrain has nothing to do with the national team. Trinidad soccer administration has proven over the years that loyalty to its players is not a priority. David deserves to be celebrated for what he has accomplished so do many others who ply their trade overseas where they are respected highly.

Are you for real?

u must be the female friend of Nakhid that has been tryinh to get the tapes.
TnT Patriot

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2005, 07:53:14 AM »
I don't want Nekhid.
You can have him.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
I DON'T KNOW WHO IS THE BIGGER ASS HERE
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2005, 07:54:38 AM »
I don't know who is de bigger ass here.

Bah(ttie man)for spewing shit or ppl. here for wasting space answering him.

Did it occur that this man knows nothing and just fanning the flames.

BTW Bah(ttie man) originally from Lebanon and of Lebanese origin mean two diff. things...dk come here and school US on Eng.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline ScorpIAN

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2005, 08:07:37 AM »
FYI, David was born in TnT to TRINIDADIANS,(we not to proud to say this but...........) he played football in Lebenon and married a lebenese gyul, he is also married to a greek gyul, he has 2 kids in lebenon and 1 in Greece

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2005, 05:55:31 PM »
I dont care where he's from.  As long as we benefit, he will be rewarded very well.  He made a good move.  What would have been of him if he stayed back in trini?  He would be a looser just like the people taking care of your so called team of good for nothing old men.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2005, 05:46:56 AM »
Listen all jokes aside we need to get bah bah off the site unless he equaly supplies us with there website in english translation,this bah bah is obviously a liar of great proportions and can't be trusted posting anything on this site,His post are purposely written to ENRAGE us and get us to engage in "shit" we doh have to convince him that nahkid is nothing less than an opportunist with sinister motives,it is what it is there are people in this life who're destine to make our lives a living hell and in the process make history.     

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2005, 11:42:08 AM »
Saga Pinto, if you don't want to see me on this site again you can leave and not read my comments.  Trini is a free country. Plus :rotfl: what I say is more useful to you than many things you read on this site.

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2005, 01:01:34 PM »
bah bah is obviously a liar of great proportions and can't be trusted posting anything on this site,

What do you want to know?
I'll get it for you

1]; } ?>