April 20, 2024, 07:15:21 AM

Author Topic: Senior team blanked  (Read 11265 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Senior team blanked
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2012, 02:12:15 PM »
Allyuh happy Jack gone now? I telling allyuh fellas this from long time , Nobody in the correct state of mind will take money out of his pocket and pay the government to rent the stadium so a national team can play and then dont get nothing in return for it.. Jack yu is di Don... ent allyuh want Jack leave well he  goone and so is we football..... I eh worry I still have mi USA and Jamaica palying so I good to go..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2012, 02:27:03 PM »
The irony of it all is the pretext under which they refuse to fund the senior team, claiming football development or the lack thereof which that blame goes sorely on the previous president mr oliver camps and special adviser (back door president, AKA wizard of OZ, the unseen hand) jack warner, the same man who is now silent during this whole debacle.

why weren't they worried about development in late 2010 when they went and hire the german, or 7 months after when we had not played a solitary game in prep for WCQ?

king dese, i agree with you, but there are ppl who were never stooges to jack in the past admin, and according to my breddren who happens to know the present president very well,  lennex watson was never a jack yes man, and he used to dog camps for being soft and not having the balls to stand up to jack.

yeh, though watson was a good friend of jack, he also had the strength of mind to put jack in his place if he felt encroached on, i believe that this man has the potential to make a good pres, he just came @ the wrong time. like i said before, i believe in hartford and watson, i believe if these men are given the chance they could make the necessary change that is needed in football, but they just need ah break.

JC...if you hear from some of the players in the East zone, especially the Prisons football team, they will disagree with your breds opinion of Lennox Watson.  Actually most people feel is because he was Jack's yes man...that is the reason he get the wuk. :-\

Watson IS a clown and love to keep people under his foot (and hand) literally.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
EVIL...FU#KING EVIL....STRAIGHT TO HELL

who willing to join me outside the Ministry of Sport on Monday to do a  Protest ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I think we should all chip in and help the team?
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2012, 02:44:25 PM »
who willing to join me outside the Ministry of Sport on Monday to do a  Protest ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »
Allyuh happy Jack gone now? I telling allyuh fellas this from long time , Nobody in the correct state of mind will take money out of his pocket and pay the government to rent the stadium so a national team can play and then dont get nothing in return for it.. Jack yu is di Don... ent allyuh want Jack leave well he  goone and so is we football..... I eh worry I still have mi USA and Jamaica palying so I good to go..

war
I was hoping that from your last post you would not be able to top your self, but i guess i was wrong. you never fail to disappoint with your blunt nonsensical statements.

i should not indulge you but i will say this, firstly, jack should not have cause to use his own money for football, every yr fifa gives every federation a stipend to operate.

apart from that, jack got the stadium @ a good rate i think was 10 %, after gate receipts, private sponsorship, TV rights, and every time there's qualifying the as long as yorke and latas present the stadium ram out!

i would say that jack made out very well, and looked forward to qualifying with optimistic anticipation. $$$$$ if you know what i mean. so if i payed 25, 000 to rent the stadium and for every dollar spend turned 1000 times the amount, why i would be first in line to rent the stadium with MY OWN MONEY check in hand licking my chops.

let me ask you this, have you ever considered where and how jack came into millions? when jack entered T&T football he was a school teacher, and we all know he didn't get rich on a school teacher's salary, but all of a sudden this man is rich beyond his wildest dream.

trinidad football was runned by jack like his own personal company, and until the time he was ousted from football, he was not yet done with T&T football. so save that dunce talk for babies! jack got rich from football, not the other way round, and for all the yrs he was there he never build one proper academy as the head of the TTFF, fack he!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2012, 03:04:45 PM »
I think that someone would come to the rescue, we can't afford not to answer the bell. i believe hartford would be bussin his arse to find sponsorship, and some company (hopefully) would come along and save the day.

shame on you KAMLA!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »
EVIL...FU#KING EVIL....STRAIGHT TO HELL

Monday would be too late magician, the game is on wednesday.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »

BM, post of the year !!!!!

Come on fellas, join de fight.... man get quiet all of a sudden.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2012, 07:22:47 PM »
Okay brothers. How can I donate? Lets start something so we can help the team.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2012, 07:36:39 PM »
Flex,

you mean well but we dealing with individuals who have no shame. They (TTFF) NEED to understand financial support comes with competence and accountability not the Warner family financing incompetence and stupidity.

If we have to go through a short term hurt for a long term gain, so be it.
These btches have no shame, it will take a long time and a lot of effort to get them out.
I have been waiting about 12 years to get to this point, I eh going backwards now.

What hurts is that if they resign Anil go just put more Jack Warner puppies there but if we have to fight the good fight.
You realize is probably a quarter of a billion - at least - that these ppl have mishandled.

FOKK DEMM!!!!!!!!!! Let dem suffer.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
Worse yet ah seeing ah story on Lasana's website that people dipping into their pockets to give money to the TTFF....fack dat shit!!!  De TTFF??!!   De one headed by the same Lennox Watson who tell mih ah cyar put up mih protest banners in de stadium??  De one who felt because he get a lil "position" he could threaten to put me and Weary out of the stadium??

Dat TTFF??!!  That Lennox Watson??!!....ssssssttttteeeuuuppppsss!!!  Not one red cent from my purse!!  Dey could kiss my rear end!!!

Dey dig out mih eye for far too long.  If this is what we have to go through for football to come back strong some years down the road....fine by me....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fLaSh

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »
Shaun Fuentes was on Sportsmax Zone this evening boasting they collected U$ 500.00 in donations today.  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: I think we should all chip in and help the team?
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2012, 08:16:34 PM »
Shaun Fuentes was on Sportsmax Zone this evening boasting they collected U$ 500.00 in donations today.  ;D

Yes I saw it lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2012, 08:30:49 PM »

Yes I saw it lol

Fuentes??!!  Aye, aye....where Lennox??  Cat run away with his tongue??  Steups!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2012, 08:41:24 PM »
Good work Flex, I've just donated one TT dollar to your cause.

That should pay for one head of lettuce from Anton.

These guys prefer to sell lettuce in the market for themselves than sell T&T shirts and tickets for the T&T team.

How can they beat Jack.

Nice one Flex, but T&T football will always suffer because the fans do not care.
Tha same fans that made yuh daddy a multimillionaire??

i wouldn't have mind if yuh was standing up for someone who cared, a man of integrity, but you braggin and boasting about an oppressor in the same mold of ah fella like mugabe,  and mobutu sese seko.

jack warner stole from the poor to give to himself , just like khadafi, saddam, and perron, the man is ah fackin monster! if that's who you bigging up just bc he coulkd put some coins in your selfish pockets then that shows a lot about your character or lack thereof.

imagine after such an illustrious tournament as the world cup, you want to give the players for their match appearance fees $5,000 TTD each out of $188,000,000?? and when the boys showed their displeasure he had them blacklisted!! and to add insult, not one penny of that money was ever used on football, bc the govt payed and funded the 2007 gold cup, and the 2010 WCQ.

now tell me this thing  188,000,000 vanished  and jack can't give an account for the money, and you have the unmitigated gaul to stand here and defend this crook, you piece of sh!t! you of all ppl should STFU for the rest of your natural life, as ah matter of fact, i don't know why flex eh bann you, bc you does only come here to rub salt in ppl's wounds yuh fackin john crow, be gone you and yuh fackin evil wicked father!

yeh jack will raise again, but that's on the day of judgement to answer to almighty GOD for all the wickedness he did to the ppl of trinidad and tobago!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:51:58 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2012, 08:48:35 PM »
Flex i willing to put ah money , but i need to know that it would be used to help the players, after all, the players are the ones who will suffer, as the african proverb goes, "when two elephants fight , only the grass suffers". whatever i could do to help the boys i'm with it, but like i said, the money must reach the boys and not the TTFF coffers.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2012, 08:58:26 PM »
Magician, this is no gimmick or kicks scene, yuh see if i was home, i would have definitely joined yuh, but these internet and TV football fans eh have no time with that, they will tell yuh how they have to go to work, like they eh have sick days or holidays on their work calender.

i wish yuh luck bc you will need it. i know for a fact that trinis have no spine, that is why jack did what he did for soooo long and no one dared checked him. the only man with influence and a voice that i see ever challenge jack is lasana and harford of lately, but no one else!

good luck soldier, i would have loved to have been there but just cool quite in america catching he nenen.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2012, 09:09:57 PM »
BM u get Police permission. I really cyah c me gettin licks 4 d TTFF. Now 4 meh 06 warriors that is a different story.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2012, 10:44:21 PM »
How about finding out the cost to do the tournament, like:

- Airfare (coach)
- Hotel (4 man to ah room- double bed)
- Transportation to field and hotel - (small maxi)
- Food (whatever that is)

No trimmings.

Then we can take that total and raise that monies and Flex. Tallman, and a couple others can buy the tickets and donate it to Harford (nothing for the TTFF), then contact a local and organize on which ever island the other logistics.

??? ??? ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2012, 10:54:07 PM »

- Airfare (coach)

No trimmings.

Then we can take that total and raise that monies and Flex. Tallman, and a couple others can buy the tickets and donate it to Harford (nothing for the TTFF), then contact a local and organize on which ever island the other logistics.

??? ??? ???
That's ah good idea. finally yuh came up with something we can actually use.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2012, 11:12:26 PM »
I would put money to help out, but only for U-17 football. But truthfully the best thing for football IMO will be to let this crisis run its course until such time as a new, viable and constitutionally sound organization can arise.  This situation will continue for at least two more years, and more so if Jack retains power in government. Its not just his money....at every step he finds a way to maintain a position of power and leverage. But his political influence will decline if the PP looses the next election. However you can be sure he is already plotting some way to stay politically relevant to maintain his stranglehold on the game   
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2012, 11:36:47 PM »
ent allyuh want Jack leave well he  goone and so is we football.....

Bro, you can't be saying this on a level head. You definitely not smoking the weed of wisdom!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2012, 01:04:18 AM »
I would put money to help out, but only for U-17 football. But truthfully the best thing for football IMO will be to let this crisis run its course until such time as a new, viable and constitutionally sound organization can arise.  This situation will continue for at least two more years, and more so if Jack retains power in government. Its not just his money....at every step he finds a way to maintain a position of power and leverage. But his political influence will decline if the PP looses the next election. However you can be sure he is already plotting some way to stay politically relevant to maintain his stranglehold on the game   
If? yuh mean when! they not getting reelected boss, dais it, dey dun! as for jack he will be an MP @ best bc i anticipate he will win his seat, trust meh, he's on his way down hoss, remember no man reign forever just check out former dictators, they does fall harder than the average schmo.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:06:37 AM by just cool »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2012, 01:44:58 AM »
If? yuh mean when! they not getting reelected boss, dais it, dey dun! as for jack he will be an MP @ best bc i anticipate he will win his seat, trust meh, he's on his way down hoss, remember no man reign forever just check out former dictators, they does fall harder than the average schmo.

I could see jack angling for opposition leader, a big role in the MoS, or a senate seat at the very least. No way a man like that could be satisfied with being a simple MP. Plus Jack likely realizes he on borrowed time. The day he looses the political protection is the day all the former yes men will come crawling out of the woodwork with all manner of accusations and revelations.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2012, 05:57:32 AM »

- Airfare (coach)

No trimmings.

??? ??? ???
That's ah good idea. finally yuh came up with something we can actually use.

I support this model, but I'm with Zando on the age group thing ... U-17s especially.

Socawarriors.net as the kitchen cabinet TTFF. lol

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2012, 07:42:14 AM »
I say we overs...

Alyuh putting effort in a Govnt that doh give 2 shit about we, a Football federation that skin open we kakahole umpteen times and a bunch of players who doh give two arse neither.

Because some of them same players we going and fight up and sacrifice to give money to represent us... going and come and stroll on the field, not tackle, coast, point etc.

We are not a belley and badmind nation.

I woulda give money to see somebody like Birchall come and run he tail off for T&T...I not giving no money to see Keon Daniel coast on no field.

I rather we not go... as opposed to sending a half ass squad who go get licks from some small island side.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2012, 08:31:42 AM »
I say we overs...

Alyuh putting effort in a Govnt that doh give 2 shit about we, a Football federation that skin open we kakahole umpteen times and a bunch of players who doh give two arse neither.

Because some of them same players we going and fight up and sacrifice to give money to represent us... going and come and stroll on the field, not tackle, coast, point etc.

I woulda give money to see somebody like Birchall come and run he tail off for T&T...I not giving no money to see Keon Daniel coast on no field.

I rather we not go... as opposed to sending a half ass squad who go get licks from some small island side.

I know how hard I does wuk for my loose change oui.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2012, 08:39:17 AM »
I say we overs...

I looking for the 'like' button  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »
I say we overs...

I expect better from you especially! this is the kind of mentality that got us here in the first place, "it's all about me!" your argument is real basic friend, though i agree with your assessment of some of the players, but there also are players who will run their arse off for the team, man like hector , roberts, james who would buss ah gut, and primus who is footing his own airfare according to the press, so why must they suffer bc there are one or two starboys on the team.

i know the TTFF don't deserve any assistance, but i believe the name "TTFF" have allyuh head tied in knots, which that TTFF no longer exist, the captain and crew who was running dat boat jumped ship dumping their problems behind for someone else to fix, leaving the non swimmers and the women and children to fend for themselves.

in all honesty, you can't blame harford and watson for this, and even though groden is still part of the make up, the TTFF is now under reconstruction.

if yuh don't want to contribute to the cause then fine, no body cyar vex wid yuh fuh dat, but doh discourage others who might want to contribute, but might be on the fence in this regard.

you also have to understand that certain members whether they believe it or not , their opinions carry a lot of weight, and you IMO happens to be one of them, so when ah man like you say such and such, there are ppl who will adhere bc they value your input, but i must say this time you are wrong for saying thus.

i say that "I" would put my few coins if the money is supervised and used towards the accommodation of the players and ensuring that some of the foreign based gets to play, bc i have no faith in an all local squad, we've tried that before and we saw where that got us.

why should the players stay in deplorable uncomfortable surrounding, who will that hurt, jack, camps or groden?? only the players, and on top of that ppl expect great results. like you forgetting guyana, where they stayed in ah roach motel, and as a result "maybe" that could have contributed to the bad result.

i say support if yuh want, and if yuh don't want to, then don't stand in the way of the members who wants too.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:57:32 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2012, 09:48:18 AM »
Tallman, flex. i think what elan suggested was ah very good idea, @ least for the members who wants to help out. could you guys please decide what you want to do so that the  members who want to help could have a way of doing so.
thanx.   just cool.

1]; } ?>