March 28, 2024, 10:55:04 PM

Author Topic: Senior team blanked  (Read 11178 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: I think we should all chip in and help the team?
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »
I'll look into it !!!....

The timing might be off though...

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »
I in dat i go donate sum money too.. let we do it to embarass the Trinidad and tobago government .. They f**kers have millions  to gave d faggot  machel, to girate like a woman but we cya pay we sports heroes.. I disguted right now people.. i rell facking mad here .. this shit is insulting to me and my country, we paying dat big fuker shaq millions to come lift up we PM and we eh have money to pay we football players . The f**kers dem  using the guyana game as a reason why we eh paying we players..  Long before The Guyana game we palyers no get paid... I go bust f**king anil head when I see him.... He better hope mi nuh ketch him when mi under mi sensi and Mackenson...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »
We always using the band aid method. If you do not deal with the problem the problem will deal with you.
 Not to decide is in truth to decide. We use Jack to bail out the team for years with Camp as his accomplice. We kept Quiet because money talks and Jack saw and conquered. The PS from the ministry is right, these players and managers are wasting taxpayers money. Touches has a point , no commitment from the players . I saw it myself against Canada in Florida. Men coasting and the locals seemed not interested.
 Well the Chinese will say every crisis is an opportunity.  Let us see who would step up to the plate- TSTT- Digicel- Lottery board for this trip. Then elections for a new federation.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2012, 11:30:23 AM »
I know I may get some stick for this, but I think we should all chip in and help the T&T senior team?

Truetrini did mention to me a while back about supporting the T&T Women U-17 team and I too was reluctant because of the people (some) in office, however, the buck needs to stop somewhere.

Again, I myself are not too happy with some of the current personnel there, but I say we give it one last ditch to see if things could change for the better. Hopefully the TTFF will get the message and try to stand on their two feet for future events and not rely on our Government (but that's a long story)....

Let us stand behind our team guys.

Regards.

I confused, can a national team be funded privately outside of the official footballing body of it's country?
Isn't there some odd FIFA bylaw that states everything (including money) has/ supposed to be sanctioned through official channels?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:35:52 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2012, 11:33:05 AM »
I know I may get some stick for this, but I think we should all chip in and help the T&T senior team?

Truetrini did mention to me a while back about supporting the T&T Women U-17 team and I too was reluctant because of the people (some) in office, however, the buck needs to stop somewhere.

Again, I myself are not too happy with some of the current personnel there, but I say we give it one last ditch to see if things could change for the better. Hopefully the TTFF will get the message and try to stand on their two feet for future events and not rely on our Government (but that's a long story)....

Let us stand behind our team guys.

Regards.

I confused, can a national team be funded privately outside of the official footballing body of it's country?
Isn't there some odd FIFA bylaw that states everything (including money) has supposed to be sanctioned through official channels?
[/glow]
Yes it can ,Haiti team was sponsored by haitian  Buisness men in Florida for many years..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
Re: Senior team blanked
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2012, 07:39:03 PM »
I think that someone would come to the rescue, we can't afford not to answer the bell. i believe hartford would be bussin his arse to find sponsorship, and some company (hopefully) would come along and save the day.

shame on you KAMLA!

Ah guess Kamla pull through at the last minute then?

1]; } ?>