April 18, 2024, 05:47:50 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Anguilla Game (14-Oct-2012).  (Read 15262 times)

truetrini

Re: Thread for the T&T vs Anguilla Game (14-Oct-2012).
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »
I  almost forgot, congratulations hudson baba charles for your victories and advancing to the next round in convincing style. well done.  :applause: :applause: :applause:   :cheers:

yuh bitch yuh...yuh was not too long ago talking shit about Gay and dem

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2012, 07:19:18 PM »
I  almost forgot, congratulations hudson baba charles for your victories and advancing to the next round in convincing style. well done.  :applause: :applause: :applause:   :cheers:
+1  :beermug:

Offline mcruic

• Full Warrior
  • 56 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com
    • View Profile
    • The Roon Ba international Team Sports
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2012, 07:24:45 PM »
So in the next round, T&T take on Cuba, Suriname and the 2nd placed team in Group 2 which plays from 21-25 October (St.Lucia, Guyana, St.Vincent & the Grenadines, Curaçao).  They should be capable of finishing in the Top 2 no matter which of these teams qualify.

2nd Round Groups:
Group 6: Grenada, Haiti, Winner Group 2, St.Kitts & Nevis or French Guiana (Barbados if SKN v FRG is a draw)
Group 7: Guadeloupe, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Martinique
Group 8: Cuba, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, 2nd Place Group 2

Antigua & Barbuda qualify for finals as hosts, Jamaica as holders, top 2 from Groups 6, 7 & 8 also qualify.

Haiti playing in gps 6 and 7?

Sorry, should be Puerto Rico in Group 7, not Haiti  ::)
50 sports updated daily @ theroonba.com

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »

yuh bitch yuh...yuh was not too long ago talking shit about Gay and dem
Where de fack were you all this time?? the team qualified so all the termites coming out the wood work!

i was congratulating " HUDSON CHARLES"  not jamal gay!

yes i said i had no confidence in gay and jorslin, and i still don't!  i also said that the goals would have to come from hector and keon daniel, why de fack yuh didn't mention that as well, willis plaza also scored, what about him.

jamal gay scored a hatrick on ah bunch of cones, the worst team in concacaf! stuueeppsss ! when he reach bigger and better competition he does freeze like ah deer in head lights.

remember gary glassgow?? dat fella is ah big goal scoring threat, but against minovs, when he reach formidable opponents, he does sh!t like ah baby goose.   

why am i even wasting time talking to you, man fack off eh!!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 07:52:38 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2012, 07:32:54 PM »
To be fair it sounds like the conditions on the pitch were atrocious.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »
To be fair it sounds like the conditions on the pitch were atrocious.
st kitts need ah magician!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2012, 07:45:59 PM »
So in the next round, T&T take on Cuba, Suriname and the 2nd placed team in Group 2 which plays from 21-25 October (St.Lucia, Guyana, St.Vincent & the Grenadines, Curaçao).  They should be capable of finishing in the Top 2 no matter which of these teams qualify.

2nd Round Groups:
Group 6: Grenada, Haiti, Winner Group 2, St.Kitts & Nevis or French Guiana (Barbados if SKN v FRG is a draw)
Group 7: Guadeloupe, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Martinique
Group 8: Cuba, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, 2nd Place Group 2

Antigua & Barbuda qualify for finals as hosts, Jamaica as holders, top 2 from Groups 6, 7 & 8 also qualify.

Haiti playing in gps 6 and 7?

Haiti are a big team  :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2012, 07:46:31 PM »
waay look licks
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2012, 07:50:14 PM »
Hutson change he name or d papers was wrong all these years?
Congrats T&T.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2012, 07:56:50 PM »
Nice work Warriors...One step at a time... :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2012, 07:57:21 PM »
Hutson/Hudson change he name or d papers was wrong all these years?
Congrats T&T.
Alligators crocodiles, who cares.

truetrini

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2012, 08:00:08 PM »
Justcool yuh does talk ah pack ah ass..yuh cry down de team as one ah we weakest and feel we might ah get we ass tear open..not so?

yuh did only see de team winning one game not true?

yuh did say that Gay and Jorslin cyar cut it right?

DEy f**k you and yuh shit talk to de cross...yuh negative too bad///

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 08:12:21 PM »
Justcool yuh does talk ah pack ah ass..yuh cry down de team as one ah we weakest and feel we might ah get we ass tear open..not so?

co-sign, A job well done by coach and all players especially with all the off the field antics, Congrats to Gay on his 4 goals which is 5 in all for Caribbean Cup 2012. Does he would have a goal per cap now hmm ?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2012, 08:31:24 PM »

And who follow all the games and was cheering on the mdnct team?? was it you arsehole?? the only ppl who was in full support was bigmagician, FF, 100% barataria, Worm 1234, kiffy,  patriot, truewarrior and  two other members, all the big flag waver had better things to do! so don't come here accusing me of lack of support.

i normally travel to games, it's only in the past two yrs i' have not been to a game and have been doing that since before the world cup appearance. didn't make the canada game in florida bc i had to work on a project, but normally i travel miles just to watch us lose.

TT i said that i didn't have confidence in the yutes especially gay and jorslin and rightfully so!!! there was four omissions from the team on an international break, especially when we was facing teams that was bringing english and french players who play on a higher level than our boys.

there was no capable goal scoring threat in the team, jorslin and gay are OK players, but i didn't think they were capable on scoring goals in this competition since last degicel cup they were unable to get on the board.

jamal gay also played the the recent under 23 olympic qualifer against mexico and honduras and he was total housed by an under 23 defense, he also played in the concacaf champions league and he was also out of his league with not a goal to show for it.

well doh talk for jorslin, he's very inconsistent, been watching this guy now for two WCQ and he can't create to save his life especially @ the international level, he is nothing but a poacher and poachers are the easiest forwards to shut out of a game, so yes i have no confidence in him. jamal gay on the other hand has all the time in the world to improve his game, he's young and the sky is the limit, but jorslin is 29/30, and he's on the decline.

my beef was that the federation could have called on jones and carlos to join the competition since it was an international break, all man like jaggy and roberts could ah make it to bring in some real goal scorers, but i still support in ah big way, and if i had the time i woulda even made the trek to st kitts.

PS: Yes TT i though we was going to lose, and i also thought we would only win against anguilla, yuh was right about that, but that didn't stop my support!

the truth is, we scraped through with st kitts, and it was only jan micheal williams who kept the kittens off the score board, and FG scored first on us, and we all know that the game could have went quite differently had it not been that lady luck wasn't on our side.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:42:05 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »
French guyana buss ah hole in st kitts. hard luck they kittens, allyuh need goal scorers.

truetrini

« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2012, 08:37:44 PM »
dunce arse...how de fack you know who cheering or not?  Yuh dunce cyat hole?   I could be in St kitts all now yuh tunny hole.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »
dunce arse...how de fack you know who cheering or not?  Yuh dunce cyat hole?   I could be in St kitts all now yuh tunny hole.
Boy i trying meh best not to curse your little red monkey lookin arse out, please don't let me go there, pleaseee bredder give me ah forkin break, pretty fackin please!!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2012, 08:46:20 PM »
Boy i trying meh best not to curse your little red monkey lookin arse out, please don't let me go there, pleaseee bredder give me ah forkin break, pretty fackin please!!!!!

hush yuh ugly cunnie..yuh talking shit and it come back to bite yuh in yuh fat ugly arsehole  hahahahahahha  Yuh find I ugly..yuh woman doh feel so...I jes ask she..she say for me to tell you hello as she cyar talk with she mout full.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »

co-sign, A job well done by coach and all players especially with all the off the field antics, Congrats to Gay on his 4 goals which is 5 in all for Caribbean Cup 2012. Does he would have a goal per cap now hmm ?
You cosigning this bullsh!t! yuhs ah forkin yes man or what? he doh know shit about my support! 

whole fackin week the board ded with ppl not even talking our focusing on the games even on game day, ppl only showing up after the game tuh wave their towells. now that the team won, every facking wagonist coming out dey hole tuh talk shit!!

PS: not saying that TT is ah wagonist, he's ah true supporter as far as i could see, but he's tellin me that i should not have reservations with the team when i saw this before where we were ill prepared for a tournament and got creamed.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »

hush yuh ugly cunnie..yuh talking shit and it come back to bite yuh in yuh fat ugly arsehole  hahahahahahha  Yuh find I ugly..yuh woman doh feel so...I jes ask she..she say for me to tell you hello as she cyar talk with she mout full.
How fackin old are you buddy?? all this "yuh gyul" drivel is for kids, grow the fack up manchild !!

PS: and you should seriously refrain from callin ppl ugly, i've seen pictures of you, and you have nothing on ah spider monkey. ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:54:09 PM by just cool »

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2012, 08:56:41 PM »
I agree! All wagonnist coming out dry hole now..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2012, 09:08:37 PM »
I wasn't talking bout you guy, stop yuh noise now nah man!

i hate gay and jorslin's game, same way i hated jason scottland's game, same way i hated marvin andrews game, same way i hated evans wise game, and the same way i hate clyde leon's game, don't mean i won't support the team, it's just that i don't rate these players, and when these guys in the team i hate our chances even more!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 09:10:15 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2012, 09:22:46 PM »
French guyana seems like they might go all the way to antigua, they certainly don't have a problem scoring goals.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2012, 10:47:07 PM »
Congrats ti the guys. Next move TTFF!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2012, 01:44:37 AM »
I had hoped that we beat Anguilla at least 8-0 but they went 2 better,it was also nice to see that our defence wasn't caught napping for the 90 minutes of the match which usually happens.This is the same team that was beaten 2-0 and 4-1 respectively by St.Kitts and French Guyana,that result says something and it feels good.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2012, 10:31:18 AM »
I had hoped that we beat Anguilla at least 8-0 but they went 2 better,it was also nice to see that our defence wasn't caught napping for the 90 minutes of the match which usually happens.This is the same team that was beaten 2-0 and 4-1 respectively by St.Kitts and French Guyana,that result says something and it feels good.

Not sure if it was inexperience of playing in them conditions or what, but from the lil clip, I see plenty men trying to run with the ball and make ground passes in two inches of water.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2012, 11:24:28 AM »
pardners,
I looked at the clip and I find it hard that they played football in that rain,that must have affected both teams and as yuh pointed out men trying to pass the ball on the ground in such heavy conditions,could be inexperience as you say.I eh complaining because in conditions like that  anything could happen,sometimes match officials can't see what's happenning.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2012, 11:59:44 AM »
pardners,
I looked at the clip and I find it hard that they played football in that rain,that must have affected both teams and as yuh pointed out men trying to pass the ball on the ground in such heavy conditions,could be inexperience as you say.I eh complaining because in conditions like that  anything could happen,sometimes match officials can't see what's happenning.

Yuh sure right.  I myself was wondering why the official didn't suspend the game, because the field would have been considered dangerous for play at that time, and the welfare of the players and officials should have been taken into consideration.  Not to mention they said there was also lightning and thunder (not sure if was only before the game or also during the 'storm').
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »
Just watched that highlights, absolute madness, can't take that seriously.  :o :o
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »
steups this is trinis being smarter......say what a win is win....but dey should call dat off
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>