April 25, 2024, 09:34:54 PM

Author Topic: FULL S-T-O-P :Please consider  (Read 946 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
FULL S-T-O-P :Please consider
« on: October 29, 2005, 09:40:49 AM »
I applaud all the good intentions and all those who are stepping up to defend the honour and dignity of our team and country, but it  is  somewhat disconcerting to see that the FOCUS are on elements outside of our control and may not directly impact the team's play. What is in fact happening though is there seems to be an insidious element of negativity and corrosive discourse ozzing amidst the board.  How do we curtail the energy which we are demonstrating and  refocus our thoughts and energies to Game One in a positive way? This is not a cry for censorship but for mindful consideration to where our foucus ought to be.

Why at this time do we need to be talking about MONEY?  and  Mr. Nahkid, who is no longer part of our scouting staff ?  As disappointed  as I am with  personal decisions which are being made by certain individuals  who are closely linked to our team or who were, I believe we need to react to  valid and legitimate sources? There are countless hours and time devoted to  fictional stories and  little time  with  concrete facts.

Who say what?
who do what?
 who have woman doing what?
 who call who what?
 who have money for whom?

I DOH CARE!!!!   
What matters most is how as a team we play and the results we get  from these two games ; FULL STOP.
If there is a direct correlation of our team performance to these events , then ah worried. If there are conjectural hypothesis to suggest that these events will sway the outcome of the game then leh we talk until then........FULL STOP!!

I mean what all this have with the TWO most importanty games to be played on the field?

Why worry about Bahrain Friendlies? why Ja ? Why so many other errroneous  issues that are taking our focus  from what really matters? There are some MENTAL traps we are falling into which are not positive nor conducive to what success is on the field.

Reflect on the  very focus board and posting we had leading up to the Mexico game?  None of this innuendos? mudsligging nd nonsense. I say let's get back to what really matters. A positive framework and focus for our Team. Everyone keep in check and avoid the pitfalls of mindless bantering and overconfidence. LET'S KEEP IT ON THE 'LOW' and be ready for game one by giving POSITIVE SUPPORT AND CREATING A climate of supportive discourse  about the team.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 10:36:01 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: FULL S-T-O-P :Please consider
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 10:44:43 AM »
Are we back on course ? It appears that preparations are beginning to stabalize and that 'Don Leo' has a grip on matters. Great call by him to isolate the players upon their return to TNT and to keep the media from rousing any distracting issues.

We as fans need to be mindful to keep the atmosphere and the issues focused on a positive build up to the game AT THE SAME TIME 'DON LEO ' will do what he has to do "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 10:55:06 AM by AlbertaTrini »

1]; } ?>