April 23, 2024, 08:13:51 PM

Author Topic: Nothing makes me nervous, says Beenhakker on fifaworldcup.com  (Read 8940 times)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing makes me nervous, says Beenhakker on fifaworldcup.com
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »
What a difference from Pothoundfield claiming we don't have enough talent in TnT....

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 10:57:38 AM »
nuthing passes d air dog nuthinggggggggggggggggggggg :challenge: :duel: :challenge:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 11:00:12 AM »
Leo that was ah classy interview . Full of ' lean composure ' .

Leo is pro active and non reactive . Ah like it .

Hold it dong Don !
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 11:04:25 AM »
de man is a class act...Nuff respect to de Don!
Back in Trini...

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 11:09:12 AM »
Air dog like a Mac Truck in de back dey....he clearing anything  :challenge:

Offline ScorpIAN

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 11:50:08 AM »
To Bahrain......... ALL YUH SEE AH REAL COACH !!!!!!!!!!!! CLASS IS CLASS!!!!!!!!!
NOT THE GOAT HERDER ALL YUH HAVE POSING AS A COACH :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 12:00:27 PM »
great interview. this man full of class and composure.

i want to hear a half-time speech from beenie. some coaches don't know what the hell they saying sometimes. this man ent like that!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 12:56:54 PM »
Ah wish them arrogant local coaches would open up and attempt to learn from de man and he staff. Imagine, we have ah man that has coached and won titles for teams such as Real Madrid, Ajax, Feyenord, Holland, and coaches back home refusing to go and observe practice sessions and absorb some ah de man training methods.  Kill them dead, every coach back home feel he competent enough to coach de national senior team, but when they get they turn they does fail miserably.  We need to grill this man and learn as much as we can from him and his staff.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 01:18:14 PM »

Leh mih teef Andre phrase... AH LOVE IT!!

no probs, yuh could take ah borrow, once yuh pay back tomorrow!! lol

ah love it fellas,

ah love it!!

and imagine it had men who was comparing beenie to gally cummings...lol ah hope dat interview clear up ah lot of tings!!

ah love it again!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 01:41:34 PM »
Ah wish them arrogant local coaches would open up and attempt to learn from de man and he staff. Imagine, we have ah man that has coached and won titles for teams such as Real Madrid, Ajax, Feyenord, Holland, and coaches back home refusing to go and observe practice sessions and absorb some ah de man training methods. Kill them dead, every coach back home feel he competent enough to coach de national senior team, but when they get they turn they does fail miserably. We need to grill this man and learn as much as we can from him and his staff.

Well said. Props must go out to Gally for what he did in 89 and it was wrong for them to get rid of him and to disband the team. That being said I lost respect for Gally and Sedly Joseph a few months ago on a i95.5. This man said on national radio that football had not changed in terms of speed tatics or strategy in the last 20 years. Now I'm no veteran in calendar years but I've been been watching football seriously for a long time. What he said could not be further from the truth. It should be said that the two were there along with Andre Baptiste (the epitomy of a jackasses) to the then newly appointed Don Leo. I guess the statement was supposed to justify him being considered for a national team position in the future.

The truth is we have produced a handful of World Class players and 0 World Class players. We can't expect World Class performances with men like Gally and BSC. Sorry to say it but these fellas just not good enough. That in itself is not bad. If you observe growing countries in football foreign assistance is neccesary. The Equador top division has several foreigh coaches so too the Columbia top Division. Portugal, England, South Korea, Japan, Suadi Arabia etc employs foreign coaches. The Americans talk of the growth of "soccer" in America and winning a World Cup in the next 20 years but when you look at the quality Asian Champions League ,The J league and the K league ,the yanks are way behind. This is direct result of the foreign policy in effect which inevitably improves the quality of their corps of players.

I say employ good a foreign coach, expand the youth development take the best Caribbean players and put them in the TT Pro League and have a maximum of 2 Non-Caricom players on each team in a league of 18 teams. I think we'll get results.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2005, 02:35:25 PM »
Well said Jah Gol! I don't understand why the coaches in trinidad have this aire of cockiness sorrounding them. What Trinidad ever do in world football as a national team? What any of these coaches ever win on a global scale? That's why we always gonna have to bring in foreigners to coach so that we could reach somewhere. When berty turn down a asst coach position under Leo i laugh too bad yes... That is true trini mentality! jackasses....
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2005, 03:35:07 PM »
Ah wish them arrogant local coaches would open up and attempt to learn from de man and he staff. Imagine, we have ah man that has coached and won titles for teams such as Real Madrid, Ajax, Feyenord, Holland, and coaches back home refusing to go and observe practice sessions and absorb some ah de man training methods. Kill them dead, every coach back home feel he competent enough to coach de national senior team, but when they get they turn they does fail miserably. We need to grill this man and learn as much as we can from him and his staff.

Well said. Props must go out to Gally for what he did in 89 and it was wrong for them to get rid of him and to disband the team. That being said I lost respect for Gally and Sedly Joseph a few months ago on a i95.5. This man said on national radio that football had not changed in terms of speed tatics or strategy in the last 20 years. Now I'm no veteran in calendar years but I've been been watching football seriously for a long time. What he said could not be further from the truth. It should be said that the two were there along with Andre Baptiste (the epitomy of a jackasses) to the then newly appointed Don Leo. I guess the statement was supposed to justify him being considered for a national team position in the future.

The truth is we have produced a handful of World Class players and 0 World Class players. We can't expect World Class performances with men like Gally and BSC. Sorry to say it but these fellas just not good enough. That in itself is not bad. If you observe growing countries in football foreign assistance is neccesary. The Equador top division has several foreigh coaches so too the Columbia top Division. Portugal, England, South Korea, Japan, Suadi Arabia etc employs foreign coaches. The Americans talk of the growth of "soccer" in America and winning a World Cup in the next 20 years but when you look at the quality Asian Champions League ,The J league and the K league ,the yanks are way behind. This is direct result of the foreign policy in effect which inevitably improves the quality of their corps of players.

I say employ good a foreign coach, expand the youth development take the best Caribbean players and put them in the TT Pro League and have a maximum of 2 Non-Caricom players on each team in a league of 18 teams. I think we'll get results.

Damn good post bredda. It's a shame them fellas go on national airways and spill that level of crap. Ignorance is Blis for these people.

Beenie..... sportsman ah the year.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2005, 04:03:42 PM »
rolls royce
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline baby face

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2005, 04:06:04 PM »
leo take 6 mouths 2 make trinidad team a hotttttttttt one.to i say thank.

love it.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2005, 04:41:54 PM »
very composed and respectful of players and the situation.

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=5493.msg42936#msg42936

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2005, 04:43:23 PM »
Watch him after we score our third goal :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline IBz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2005, 05:02:30 PM »
And further to that... notice no discussion or mention of Nakhid or Jamaica etc... the man just not interested in them things, he bypass all them 'so called psychological warfare' and drop it like ah BOSS... FOCUS on the ball that is all...

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2005, 05:05:35 PM »
He is good but he lacks the team work of his players.  He needs another year to put up a younger group of players. Existing ones are on the verge of expiration :rotfl:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2005, 05:07:23 PM »
He is good but he lacks the team work of his players.  He needs another year to put up a younger group of players. Existing ones are on the verge of expiration :rotfl:

just like your mother but you dont hear me complaining ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2005, 05:09:56 PM »
Jes so morvant? allyuh men iz killas we...loooooooooool
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2005, 05:27:28 PM »
notice he shut up he stink mouth. dem diss we flag so iz all out war
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2005, 06:18:43 PM »
I have faith in Beekhakker. Yuh know what the shitty thing is though?? Dey only renew the man contract fuh one month - I find dat a lil insulting. Hopefully the football association can come up with a better deal - he could do great things with the team in a long term basis. Ent?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2005, 07:24:59 PM »
While reading that interview, one has to ask one self, who is this coach. is this our team he is talking about. Such eloquence, such composure what a change.... some ah dem local coaches need dey granmudder or nen nen to hold dem by dey ears and carry dem down to listen to Don Leo and watch him work, because dey just don't know what is good for dem.

Massive love for TNT

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2005, 04:00:40 AM »
Next to Sir Ellis Clarke, this man is de best' thing to happen to trinidad yes.. I say make him 4king prime minister or something after world cup yes!

Ellis Clarke eh who yuh think he is...wha so good bout he...becz he never get ketch or de hitler moustache?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2005, 02:29:58 PM »
Nice one Don Dadda, lets keep d focus! :mackdaddy:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Bertille St. Calir Indicted?
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2005, 09:05:07 AM »
" . . . When my coaching staff and I arrived here in Trinidad in April we realized that there were twenty (20) very good individuals players, but nothing resembling a football team.  We focused firmly on keeping the ball, dictating the rythm of the game and, most importantly, playing together as a team, as one unit . . ."

Does the quote above suggest that BSC was incapable of performing the duties of Head Coach of our national team successfully?

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2005, 09:18:45 AM »
lovely interview

TrinInfinite

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2005, 01:45:08 PM »
beenhakker is a serious man wit plenty years under he belt, like i said b4 his composure is grandoise, very good 2 have a coach who is not over emotional

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2005, 08:06:02 PM »
Much love for the Beenie man!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2005, 11:58:42 AM »
Thats why he's got Jack desperately running to the FIFA to add more players from England to his trini squad in the last minute before the game? The guy has experience and knows that he is in serious trouble if he couldnt cover those weak spots before the historic game.

Guys dont believe everything you read.  Common sense would be good every once in a while.  Beenhakker is in trouble.  A major patch up is being made to the team.

1]; } ?>