March 28, 2024, 03:57:20 AM

Author Topic: Student Puts Naked Pics Of Sub Teacher On Twitter Causing Her To Be Fired  (Read 4473 times)

AirMan

A substitute teacher and assistant cheerleading coach with Virginia’s Chesterfield County Public School System is in hot water today, after a former student put her business on Twitter – literally

Anna Michelle Walters, a former employee with the Chesterfield County Public School System, is accused of having sex with a former Cosby High School student after that student published naked pics of Walters on Twitter.

Justin Foster, 18, posted text messages he claims were sent to him from Walters. Nude photos of a woman, Foster claims to be Walters, were also posted the Twitter account.

http://myvoicetv.net/student-puts-naked-pics-of-sub-teacher-on-twitter-causing-her-to-be-fired/

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
she look good  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Education was never that good in my day!!

AirMan

She made a stupid decision

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is a quote from the story:

"For some reason you make me want to do things that I shouldn’t or wouldn’t normally do, and by shouldn’t I mean like the fact you’re so much younger than me and a student of mine,” read a text message posted to Foster’s Twitter account."

If this incident did happen, this is an example of male hormones run amok. This should serve as a cautionary tale for young female teachers who fantasize about having sex with male high school students. The rampant hormones, combined with the teacher's own stupidity and the student's immaturity, has resulted in her dismissal.

EDIT: I must really be working too hard, or it was before my coffee. I now realize that it is the teacher who sent the pics.

In that case, I agree with just cool's and truetrini's sentiments... She look for that...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 08:25:02 PM by kaliman2006 »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Education was never that good in my day!!

I know! Where the heck were these teachers when I was in high school....

;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dum b!tch!  :yellowcard:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

Dum b!tch!  :yellowcard:

ent?  How dunce yuh could get...?  steups

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TT yuh playing bashful...ah knoe yuh want ah piece ah dat pie ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
As an ex Teacher, what I learnt was NEVER send pics but feel free to receive.  ;D ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah waiting for a story like this to bust from trinidad.

i hear bout man teacher who used to interfere with young girl back in my day but no woman.

AirMan

i hear bout man teacher who used to interfere with young girl back in my day but no woman.

don't think many people will be surprised..they will just say dis ting been goin on fuh years

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile

don't think many people will be surprised..they will just say dis ting been goin on fuh years

yeah female students male teachers, have never really ketch any stories bout d opposite...............yeah there were teachers dat yuh could know d colour of d panty dey wear everyday yuh had dem, but diaz about it.....dey would more buzz around a slightly younger or much older teachers ........but not students............. but then, I out ah school 17yrs and d couger ting ketchin so...........
I pity the fool....

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

yeah female students male teachers, have never really ketch any stories bout d opposite...............yeah there were teachers dat yuh could know d colour of d panty dey wear everyday yuh had dem, but diaz about it.....dey would more buzz around a slightly younger or much older teachers ........but not students............. but then, I out ah school 17yrs and d couger ting ketchin so...........

One of mih good breds had a 'thing' with his teacher in secondary school when he was 16.  They had a daughter who is about 28 years old now.

But the youth man in the story ent learnt his mistake as yet.  In years to come he woulda realise that he shoulda just keep it on the downlow and keep blazing that...  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile

One of mih good breds had a 'thing' with his teacher in secondary school when he was 16.  They had a daughter who is about 28 years old now.

But the youth man in the story ent learnt his mistake as yet.  In years to come he woulda realise that he shoulda just keep it on the downlow and keep blazing that...  ;D

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

AirMan

Most likely the teacher will have more regrets than the student

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Student Puts Naked Pics Of Sub Teacher On Twitter Causing Her To Be Fired
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 10:15:11 AM »
Anymore stories?
Youtube Channel

AirMan

Anymore stories?

This may interest you

Woman Arrested For Hiding 36 Vials Of Crack In Her Vagina

Ashley Bellamy (pictured) was arrested Monday morning, along with her boyfriend Marcus Gibson, for trying to sell crack vials at a Philadelphia-area Wawa convenience store.. http://newsone.com/2051980/ashley-bellamy-pennsylvania/

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 :o
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
now that is talent!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anymore stories?

I buying you a beer.  :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Most likely the teacher will have more regrets than the student

... aside from the fact that his photography future DONE.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
These stupid lil fella making it hard for other people boy.  >:(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
These stupid lil fella making it hard for other people boy>:(

Ent!! Steups!

;D

1]; } ?>