April 30, 2024, 10:23:45 AM

Author Topic: Where d ManU men? Alyuh quiet.Fellas put truthseeker on suicide watch  (Read 5037 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where d ManU men? Alyuh quiet.Fellas put truthseeker on suicide watch
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2005, 10:51:56 AM »
Boy if u watch d assnal game u see how when they make a good play iz look like an exhibition.
They still have it, jus let them get all the weapons back and sign a bigtime enforcer in the middle
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2005, 01:32:58 PM »
Kicks doh frighten cream does always rise to de top and by season's end, 1, 2, 3, would be the usual suspects. Man U, Chelski and Assnal. They understand what de pressure of a full season is all about, the rest have a steep learning curve ahead.

i tired of seeing this man calling big side CHELSEA fu%&ing Chelski yuh team get beat like girls from boro so i go call them woMANU UTD them is shit and as someone said no big players want to go there manu you buy nuff big players and ruin them at the club and when they leave manu they better,lucky forlan leave early thats why he still shining and did not lose all his confidence, fergie is a battyman too the great cantaona and all bun fire on him.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2005, 02:01:41 PM »
Keon ah go wait till yuh get atleast ah hundred posts before ah answer yuh... ;D

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2005, 03:33:12 PM »
Keon ah go wait till yuh get atleast ah hundred posts before ah answer yuh... ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ah weak ah weak........................................
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 04:21:01 PM »
wait nah..alll this talk from touches and manu ahead of ARSE nal.....boy alyuh try and beat somebody before alyuh talk nah

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2005, 05:34:38 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ah weak ah weak........................................

a little bit again he tell him pee wash he foot and go in he bed

Més que un club.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 06:53:48 PM »
MAN U FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2005, 02:12:29 AM »
licks is licks doh bring up how much posts i have allyuh gets lick and yuh bring up how much posts i have and a whole heap a mamaman find that funny stick to the point WOMANU utd is shit seek the truth in that truthseeker.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2005, 02:31:44 AM »
look WOMANUTD newest signing latest new claimed to be the missing link in a weak manu squad
http://www.zoeball.net/gallery/Red%20Manchester%20United%20kit.jpg

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2005, 02:32:40 AM »

but right now Chelski mountin' up a scary lead.......Man U and the gunners hadda snap out of the funk to at least make the race exciting.......

The problem I feel is that Man U and Arsenal have some rebuildin to do, while Chelsea did their rebuilding before last season even start.  I lookin for all the smaller sides to come and take points off Chelsea when they least expect it.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2005, 06:24:03 AM »
Keon: Like yuh want some milk and cookies and a happy face ;D on yuh report card for your analysis. many men on this site are Manchester United Fans but it does not mean that we are blind to the club's current problems. We have said it time and time again that the team need revamping, but the fact remains that men like JDB, Magician, Lazie et al are not waggonists and will back our squad till kingdom come.

PS: Have a sense of humor lad... If yuh too serious yuh might end up constipated...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2005, 07:25:23 AM »
What many Chelsea fans fail to remember, or just don't know about is that there was a time, very recently when Chelsea was collecting real wood on a regular basis.

I remember when they get 9 from Liverpool with an England keeper in goal and the commentators say that if it wasn't for Beasant they would have gotten more. They also went 50 years without winning a title. I remember when they spend a record fee on Robert Fleck and he score two goals for the whole season. Later they spend 5 million on Sutton and it was the same story. For a very long time Chelsea was a big joke as far as football is concerned. Anybody remember the money they spend on Bogarde?

My point is football is cyclic, Chelsea is on top right now so it is your right to beat up your chest, but don't expect it to have any effect on how I feel about United. It is not about whether the side is winning or not, or better than Chelsea or not. If man talking bad about United had any effect on me I would have packed it in long time.

The side is still a contender and will remain amongst the running. Some things need work and they will be sorted out in due time one way or another.

The best thing about this lull is that all the fairweather fans going to support Chelsea. I just hope they stay there.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2005, 10:51:18 PM »
 Chelsea steam-rolling everybody in the EPL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>