April 30, 2024, 04:32:22 AM

Author Topic: NEW YORK TRINIS  (Read 1476 times)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
NEW YORK TRINIS
« on: October 30, 2005, 06:03:06 PM »
well right....I just come from practice for Brooklyn United/YOWA at parade grounds.....its a under 19 team and the coach has given an open invitation to anyone who can play to tryout ...season starts sunday but it isnt too late to register....BENEFITS>....like myself you stay competitve in organzied play with top players in brooklyn then submit your info to the TTFA and maybe get somebody to take a video and your go be in teh national pool ....BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WE GO TO COLLEGE SHOWCASES SO IF YOU NEED TO GET SCOUTED for a college team you still have a chance.....

SECONDLY IF YOU TOO OLD AND YOU JSUT FEELING LIKE SWEATING I PICK UP WIT A SET AH OLD FATIMA FELLAS AND TING AND I SWEAT WITH THEM (DONT WORRY SAINTS FAITHFUL I PLAY MOSTLY WITH THE MEXICANS N THEM) SO ANYBIODY WHO WANT TO SWEAT SUNDAY AT 3 CATON PARK(KNOWN AS PARADE GORUNDS IN BROOKLYN) I GO HAVE TO MAKE A VIDEO OR RECOMEND ONE OF ALLYUH FELLAS TO COME AND SEE ME PLAY....I IS 17 AND COMMANDIN RESPECT FORM BIG MAN..(IT HAVE ONE FELLA WHO LOOK LIKE LATAS NAME RAPH I SWEAR IT WAS LATAS SELF THE WAY HE PLAYIN) ....BUT STILL SINCE WE ABROAD AND WE CYAR GO DOWN DE ROAD AND SWEAT LEWE DO WAT THM MEXICAN THEM DOING HERE AND ORGANZIE A LIL TING.

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NEW YORK TRINIS
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 08:03:40 PM »
Big up New York Trinis!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 11:08:46 AM »
who coaching this team.....

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 04:39:24 PM »
Bob Harris
1-718-287-1483

anyone wanting to join ...do so quikly ....all that is needed is two passport pics and birthpaper....or copy of passport

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 04:25:33 PM »
 I woulda come but i now if they find out my age they will lock mey up :rotfl: :rotfl:,,is there a big team????

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 06:44:27 PM »
na no organized big team but i sure if u come round 5 wit ya boots u go find man sweating and ting na so take a run with them

1]; } ?>