April 25, 2024, 06:41:06 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals.  (Read 40206 times)

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
Re: Thread for the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals.
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
Jam, this Ja team was horrible. I hope you guys find better players before the qualifiers.

Ja was the only team that has not won a single match and that has not scored more than 1 goal!

@Flex, you are right. All semi finalists are guaranteed $30k. However, since they are also qualified for the GC, they will earn no less than $1,430,000 at the end of the journey!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:19:28 PM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2012, 11:31:08 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaahah !!!!!!!

f**k OFF YARDIES

This Caribbean Cup just switch into epic gear

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 13, 2012, 02:52:50 AM »
people laughin at jamaica...we came this close to getting the shaft eh and risk gettin good thump up in s gold cup

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 13, 2012, 04:32:56 AM »
Watching the Martinique-French Guiana game and dem antiguan's still bitching about T&T going through in their stead  :rotfl:

Honestly, as a very biased Trini speaking, DR should be there.

DR lorse 2 games... so as well as they played they didn't deserve it. They didn't get robbed neither

You are right about that. DR started their run too late.  But watching TT makes me wonder if the powers that be understand the gravity of our football. If DR had a better GK, we out sucking salt.
If dog sh!t was gold then dogs would cost ah fortune! yuh know we could make excuses too like our best players are either out injured or gone missing, we even have some make shift defenders as well, what's our excuses?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
For those who interested, Cuba is leading Haiti 1-0 in the second semi. I am not sure who scored. I may been distracted or something

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »
Haiti's players have threatened not to play the second semi-final scheduled for 8pm vs Cuba due to disagreements over match wages. Right now discussions are being held to try and convince the players to take the field. - Shaun Fuentes

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2012, 06:47:46 PM »
Haiti's players have threatened not to play the second semi-final scheduled for 8pm vs Cuba due to disagreements over match wages. Right now discussions are being held to try and convince the players to take the field. - Shaun Fuentes

I am stunned, Cuba are all over Haiti.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2012, 06:52:15 PM »
What was the final score in the JA game?

Cuba 1 Jam NIL

twist that knife che  :devil:  by sunday evening i want to see flaming letters   :flamethrower: :flamethrower:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »

I am stunned, Cuba are all over Haiti.

I don't know why ... :) Consider the subtleties, not the obvious.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 14, 2012, 07:21:57 PM »

look how nobady doh respect we again eh, they pick cuba haiti even martinue to make the finals, now ppl picking either cuba or haiti to win the cup. ah cyar say that i mind though, i love being the under dogs, we will make them eat their words!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 14, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »
Boyz pitted against Cuba in Carib Cup.

Jamaica's Reggae Boyz have been drawn in Group A of the Caribbean Football Union's (CFU) Caribbean Cup, along with French Guiana, Cuba and the Dominica Republic and a strong 30-man squad will be named on Friday, assistant coach Alfredo Montesso told the Jamaica Observer yesterday.
Jamaica, the two-time defending champions, will not have the players from England available and the squad will be selected from those plying their trade in the US Major League, players from the Scandinavian countries and from the local premier league.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport/Boyz-pitted-against-Cuba-in-Carib-Cup_13045942#ixzz2CtDYXTVN

First mission: qualify for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Final mission: Jamaica's Reggae Boyz lift the Digicel Caribbean Cup for the SIXTH time. ;D :wavetowel: :cheers:
Not this fackin time fella!! this time around the road will be much harder.
I'm sure qualifying for the Gold Cup will be that much harder for T&T.... again! But exactly which team in our group will stop the Reggae Boyz? :duel: :busshead:

And it certainly won't be T&T who will stop Jamaica's Reggae Boyz from lifting the Caribbean Cup for a SIXTH time. :shameonyou: :challenge:     
First order of business, if you want to banter with me you must have sensible "MATURE GROWN" interaction, non of this kiddie, "my team is better than your team" horse shit! i not in dat impsey discussion, so that you know, the minute you go in that direction i'll be fackin out!!! 

now for some facts. T&T missed two gold cups, not bc we could not field ah team that was able to get us there, but bc we had two stubborn asreholes runnin we football who was banning players and not spending money on practice matches.

the first gold cup we missed after the world cup appearance was in 2008 degicel cup when maturana decided that he doesn't need MLS or eruopean based players, so he went with an all local squad and ah few old has beens like dwarika, and kenyo thomas with ah couple of rookies who had very little international experience so we ate licks, fine we deserved to lose.

latapy came after and did the very same thing, only he went with a 70% local squad,and chose ah bunch of rookies for the challenge and ignored ah few players who was available for the tourney who was on break from their league, plus the federation gave the boys very little practice games as always. so ah totally clueless latapy and ah bunch of rookie equals, licks again.

now all this time we was eatin licks, jamaica was fielding ah bomb squad as always, MLSers and scandinavian based for the most part, so did grenada, so did guadelope and antigua barbuda, but is pure locals we went with and one or two MLSers for two degicel cups.

now baba says he will strengthen the squad, and he will. expect man like hyland, and molino off ah great season, peltier another player off a great season. roberts who might be 50 50 to appear, we could also see jones and carlos edwards, expect to also see cornell glenn and cordell cato, we will also have daniel cyrus and robert primus. trust meh, dem men (the coach and the federation president) don't want to miss another gold cup, and we wont!

as for who will stop jamaica, don't just look @ us alone, antigua barbuda is no push overs @ home and you should know that better than anyone else. so is french guyana with all them french boys in their team, martinique also has ah french contingent this time around, so it's no more paved way to victory, in this tourney jamaica will have to earn their cup.
Know what! You got me.
The fact is T&T have 8 Caribbean Cup trophies while Jamaica are back to back Champions with five Caribbean Cup trophies in their cabinet.
I know that the facts have not changed about other Caribbean teams wanting to beat Jamaica. So the Reggae Boyz will know what to expect.
How about T&T. How is the fear showing from the other Caribbean teams like Grenada, Guyana etc.. :)

bottom line what jus cool is stating is that we are the caribbean champions, when ja holds more titles, then you can talk, we have our fed to thank for dismantling our football over the last decade and a half, now its time to rebuild

JA on a high note right now, men will boil down like bhaji pretty soon, and the team that will smoke JA will be TNT...right now, TNT hungry, we ha remind men who is de caribbean champs once again. In all honesty JA only shining cuz TNT was dismantled not by our players, but becuase of an administration, once that house in order, JA will always be known as second best. Finals Tnt vs JA
Jamaica 2099, do you remember this conversation and my words bolded in red?  ;D

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 14, 2012, 07:52:01 PM »
La final será Trinidad y Tobago versus Los Cubanos.

Cuba ha vencido a Haiti 1-0

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:22 PM »
Cuba created several good chances especially in the first half. They pressed Haiti straight from the kickoff & never let Haiti settle, especially in midfield. T&T will have to play faster if Cuba adopt the same tactic. Cuba's captain the CB is a dam good player. The two players up front have a good understanding, combining well
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 14, 2012, 08:03:16 PM »
Cuba created several good chances especially in the first half. They pressed Haiti straight from the kickoff & never let Haiti settle, especially in midfield. T&T will have to play faster if Cuba adopt the same tactic. Cuba's captain the CB is a dam good player. The two players up front have a good understanding, combining well

Precisely ... and this is one big reason why this final excites me ... It will tell us a lot about our ppl in Antigua.

Cuba will play the final at a heightened tempo.

Different thing ... we should also appreciate the motivation of the Cuban players to get to the Gold Cup ... There are players on this squad who are already contemplating defecting. For a player like the skipper ... he's aware of the payday.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 14, 2012, 08:21:26 PM »
Cuba vs T&T big final, they will be coming hard at us
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2012, 08:42:14 PM »
We played them just last month so we know what to expect from them.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2012, 08:43:11 PM »
Ah wonder who will wear red in the final, cuba or us, since we both have red kits ?

1]; } ?>