April 28, 2024, 11:55:24 PM

Poll

Should Raymond Tim Kee clean house (everyone - A-Z) and start fresh.

Yes
10 (38.5%)
No
1 (3.8%)
Hell Yes
12 (46.2%)
Dont Care
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Raymond Tim Kee Poll  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Raymond Tim Kee Poll
« on: November 12, 2012, 07:35:03 AM »
My vote is hell yes.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Raymond Tim Kee Poll
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:51:56 AM »
when they qualify for the world cup, let me know, otherwise these men just blowing hot air

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 08:58:13 AM »
when they qualify for the world cup, let me know, otherwise these men just blowing hot air
You don't realize yet, that qualifying for World Cup doh mean nothing. We have bigger issues to sort out..we had more overall successful football campaigns when we were playing our tails off and didn't qualify for World Cup. How about supporting getting organized so we could take pride in our game...then talk about WC. Otherwise we ent letting you know nothing in your lifetime, or maybe yuh prefer it so.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 09:44:56 AM »
You aiming low??

before any of this world cup horse sh!t is even mentioned, more importantly he needs to have internal issues sorted and settled.

IMO his first order of business without delay should be to start working with PFATT, instate and recognize the union, bc if this union was in place in 2005 we would never have anything the likes of a bonus dispute.

2nd order of business should be to raise the level of the SSFL, by mandating protocols of which involves coaching eligibility and proper developmental programs in schools since these are our "only" academies.

3rd order of business should be to approach the ministry to build four national academies in T&T and one in tobago, one in each region of the island, east, south central, north and tobago.

fourth order of business should be to work in tandem with the pro league, the league is definitely not good enough! they need to start finding ways to get the public back in football, my guess would be to bring football back in the communities for a start.

then before we even touch on the world cup, we first need to qualify for a gold cup, which IMO is far more valuable than going to a world cup. then after making a GC we need to get proper coaches to work with the youth and the seniors, we also need to be playing friendlies on every international break with teams on a higher level to maintain sharpness and create cohesion.

we should also forget friendlies with big teams, but look to teams like belgium, greece, slovakia, chezc rep, montenegro, denmark, ireland, scotland, venezeula, peru etc who would be more willing to oblige us, we need to prove that we could beat these teams before we start thinking bout playing england , mexico, chile, netherland (holland) and france.

right now we have very good players, and we need to start giving them the necessary practice to gain form hence the reason we are out of the loop, too many coaches and not enough time on the ball.

time to stop that sh!t and hire a coach three yrs before we go into any tournament. this is what i want to see from timkee, not no fackin world cup talk, fix the fackin problems that oliver bush and jack chaney left for their successors to clean up.

then i will say this bredder mean business, and yeh, then maybe we could talk about going to a WC! a man should not spend his mortgage money buying new dan dans to make it to the annual ball and that's exactly what we did! if yuh broke stay home and pay yuh bills, there's always next yr!

right now we broke, not just in the pockets, but in every aspect of our game, and if we had put the energy and money we spend making it to a WC, yes, all the money over the yrs we've been trying to make this world cup and used it building proper academies and paying foreign coaches develop the football properly on the islands on a youth level instead of chasing a world cup pipe dream, then we would have probably made it to maybe south africa and brazil.

world cup is for countries who have their shyte together, not starving inadequate federations.

we need to start putting the horse before the cart trinbago.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:29:30 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:02:51 AM »
We cannot qualify for a World Cup until we get our house in order. So,Tim Kee needs to clean up and demonstrate that we have reorganized before we even consider a World Cup.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
You don't realize yet, that qualifying for World Cup doh mean nothing. We have bigger issues to sort out..we had more overall successful football campaigns when we were playing our tails off and didn't qualify for World Cup. How about supporting getting organized so we could take pride in our game...then talk about WC. Otherwise we ent letting you know nothing in your lifetime, or maybe yuh prefer it so.

qualifying for the world cup means everything, it shows how strong your program is, don't give me that garbage...

how long have these clowns been trying to get the football house in order? donkey years and nothing substantial, not even an academy, fed up hearing that...

like i said, let me know when they qualify, i not going through all these waste of time growing pains that should have happened a long time ago...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 12:05:19 PM »
You aiming low??

before any of this world cup horse sh!t is even mentioned, more importantly he needs to have internal issues sorted and settled.

IMO his first order of business without delay should be to start working with PFATT, instate and recognize the union, bc if this union was in place in 2005 we would never have anything the likes of a bonus dispute.

2nd order of business should be to raise the level of the SSFL, by mandating protocols of which involves coaching eligibility and proper developmental programs in schools since these are our "only" academies.

3rd order of business should be to approach the ministry to build four national academies in T&T and one in tobago, one in each region of the island, east, south central, north and tobago.

fourth order of business should be to work in tandem with the pro league, the league is definitely not good enough! they need to start finding ways to get the public back in football, my guess would be to bring football back in the communities for a start.

then before we even touch on the world cup, we first need to qualify for a gold cup, which IMO is far more valuable than going to a world cup. then after making a GC we need to get proper coaches to work with the youth and the seniors, we also need to be playing friendlies on every international break with teams on a higher level to maintain sharpness and create cohesion.

we should also forget friendlies with big teams, but look to teams like belgium, greece, slovakia, chezc rep, montenegro, denmark, ireland, scotland, venezeula, peru etc who would be more willing to oblige us, we need to prove that we could beat these teams before we start thinking bout playing england , mexico, chile, netherland (holland) and france.

right now we have very good players, and we need to start giving them the necessary practice to gain form hence the reason we are out of the loop, too many coaches and not enough time on the ball.

time to stop that sh!t and hire a coach three yrs before we go into any tournament. this is what i want to see from timkee, not no fackin world cup talk, fix the fackin problems that oliver bush and jack chaney left for their successors to clean up.

then i will say this bredder mean business, and yeh, then maybe we could talk about going to a WC! a man should not spend his mortgage money buying new dan dans to make it to the annual ball and that's exactly what we did! if yuh broke stay home and pay yuh bills, there's always next yr!

right now we broke, not just in the pockets, but in every aspect of our game, and if we had put the energy and money we spend making it to a WC, yes, all the money over the yrs we've been trying to make this world cup and used it building proper academies and paying foreign coaches develop the football properly on the islands on a youth level instead of chasing a world cup pipe dream, then we would have probably made it to maybe south africa and brazil.

world cup is for countries who have their shyte together, not starving inadequate federations.

we need to start putting the horse before the cart trinbago.

allyuh men have no vision or wha?

all that should have happened a long time ago, when they get their act together and qualify, wake me up, otherwise all these men with they grand charge could ride out...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 12:09:10 PM »
We cannot qualify for a World Cup until we get our house in order. So,Tim Kee needs to clean up and demonstrate that we have reorganized before we even consider a World Cup.

how long they cleaning up? this worse than the BP oil spill in the gulf of mexico...

allyuh men making excuses for these clowns, one setta chain up coming, when the team qualify for 2018, then ill take interest, waste of people time otherwise

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »

how long they cleaning up? this worse than the BP oil spill in the gulf of mexico...

allyuh men making excuses for these clowns, one setta chain up coming, when the team qualify for 2018, then ill take interest, waste of people time otherwise
Come on contro, make sense nah man!

jack warner and dem men wasn't cleaning up nutten, in fact them men was making all the mess while they were busy rapin football and pursuing their political career. in actuality them men put football on hold to pursue their primary endeavors.

i have no doubt in my mind that jack only ambition for making a world cup was to house all that sponsorship money to do his own thing including finance the UNC. IMO he was not in pursuit of football glory, but the proceeds of a world cup appearance.

before and during the world cup no one knew that football was in ah mess including the members on here until the impasse. it's only within the last six yrs that ppl had a clue that T&T football was not on the right track, especially after qualifying for a world cup.

who here ever address the poor condition of our league or the lack of youth development programs while we were on a high from vanquishing bahrain?

instead every body was busy flag waving and braggin how we will not do the same as jamaica by being ah one world cup wonder, and was looking forward to south africa with high optimism, but no one had the slightest clue that we were technically poor until our B team went to the gold cup in 2007.

i've been watching T&T football forever, and i knew how poor we were. as ah matter of fact i though bahrain would have gotten the better of us, but it wasn't meant to be. i stopped watching T&T football in 2002/2003 after we bummed out the hex and the gold cup the following yr.

i told my boy that unless we start building academies and started raising the bar on the SSFL i will not be supporting T&T football any further! we used to go all over the city looking for bars carrying the games, but i realized that we were not progressing in terms in technical ability and decided to take ah break from international football.

i used to watch us play these teams in concacaf like mexico , nicaragua, and honduras and say to myself, what a poor display of football, man miss kicking in the final third, hear nah, yuh think is one bullsh!t i see with our footballers?

the amount ah sh!t i saw dennis lawrence and marvin andrews put down, it was enough to full up two full size dumpsters to the brim, each one having their own personal dumpster of sh!t! this is how bad our football was and still is. we have plenty work to do before we could even contemplate big things like another world cup appearance.

i say give anyone ah chance who want to do something for we football yes, after all, what other choice do we have?

the man said he's going to clean up football , so lets give him a chance. for yrs now we've been praying that jack and camps would leave our football alone, now our wish has been realized, lets hold the faith and stop complaining.

it may not have happened the way we wanted it , but it's ah start, so lets not start looking a gift horse in the mouth, shall we.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 02:06:45 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 02:08:07 PM »
Jus cool, respectively you talking some sh!t dey.

De overall post good eh, but I don't see how you could say that members on the board had no clue how bad our football was going and de direction we was heading.

I remember specifically the sentiment being a broken clock is still right twice a day and that our qualification was a flash in de pan.
However, many members expected WC qualification to kick start a bright new era. OH how we was wrong.  :'(

respectfully again, I hear where you coming from but you miss the whole vibe of the board.

As for Controversial/TI... it is a damn shame how cynical he has become. Doh matter his views and how you feel about them, he was always ah strong patriot and back the football always. It is just a sign and an indication of what the administration has done since the WC.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 04:44:09 PM »
House cleaning is needed. That includes technical director.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 04:50:33 PM »
Jus cool, respectively you talking some sh!t dey.

De overall post good eh, but I don't see how you could say that members on the board had no clue how bad our football was going and de direction we was heading.

I remember specifically the sentiment being a broken clock is still right twice a day and that our qualification was a flash in de pan.
However, many members expected WC qualification to kick start a bright new era. OH how we was wrong.  :'(

respectfully again, I hear where you coming from but you miss the whole vibe of the board.

As for Controversial/TI... it is a damn shame how cynical he has become. Doh matter his views and how you feel about them, he was always ah strong patriot and back the football always. It is just a sign and an indication of what the administration has done since the WC.

Hold on FF, i think yuh missed the point.

now i don't mean every single member, in that respect i was just generalizing, it's like saying trinis love fete, we all know that this statement does not hold true for maybe 40% of the population if not more, but it mean that a huge portion of the populace would fit this description.

all i'm saying was that man bawlin now bc of the state of the football, and finding all kinda fault after six yrs of share bullsh!t!!

from the federation to the bad results to the changing of coaches like undies, to the ministry to the sport company and the technical inability of the players ect, but during and before the WC man was singing ah different tune, not everybody, but the majority found no fault in we football bc we was not doing too bad, and if ah man who had the balls to only mention how shakey the football was, some members would literally want tuh fly his head.

i remember taking shots @ latas and yorke when i first came on board, and it was like i stone down ah marabunta nest, yuh talk bout cuss i collect, some even thought that i was ah yardie in disguise bc they couldn't understand why i could dare to criticize their demigods.

You an all have to admit that it's not until we lost to bermuda that "some" of the unsuspecting started taking stock of how poor our football might be. before that the issue was the jacklist and not having our best players available as the reason for our bad showing.

when jack slowly started lifting the ban on our WC players and we still started goin down hill in spite of having some of our best players back, from international competitive games to the CCL when jablotee, connection and joe public was in contention,

it was then fellas started to feel like there was no future for our football bc of the poor showing of our pro league, the cry was, there was no one amongst the youth to replace yorke and latas.

yet still there were some members who attribute our poor showing to coaching and blamed maturana heavily (not that he didn't deserve it) but they missed the point of youth development (which had a greater right to be blamed).

i eh trying to disguise what i said before or dress the sh!t up to make it sound good, instead all i'm doing is trying to convey that although some of the members were critical of the state of our youth development even back then,

most of them was flag waving and even dissing members from other countries and telling them how their football will never rise,  they had no clue as to what made a successful footballing organization whether club or country, and youth development was not in their vocabulary, which is the key,

that's the biggest mistake jack and the TTFF made, or else they could have gotten away with murder, providing that jack didn't get caught in that FIFA sting operation.

breds, if yuh don't believe me, and of course you don't have too, doesn't mean i will respect you less, since yuhs one of the bredders i real rate on this board, so will understand if you don't, but try to remember, after the WC we had like about 200 members @ one time posting every day.

then after the black list it went down to about 150, then after we got booted out the gold cup in 09 and failed  to qualify for the WC in south africa, we dwindled to about 100 members posting on ah regular (this is ah rough estimate now, don't hold me to it),

then we got booted from the gold cup in 2011 we went down to about 85 members on the regular, and when we lost to guyana, well that was the icing, no mo glory, and the WC hopes went crashing down,

is the players the coach and jack all got the blame (jack deservingly so), and we dwindled to about 40/50 members on a regular, now today if we get 20 man posting on ah daily we have plenty,

some thread goin on for months fuss de board ded, but through it all, very few men whose missing in action was blaming youth development as the culprit.

i don't want to say they were glory hunters, or waggonist far be it from me, i'm not here to judge, but i could tell yuh this, most of them still don't understand why our football fell so drastically, and most of them would not finger youth development as the main contributing factor,

only ah few did, and i think contro/TI might be one of the many who did not consider youth development as the problem.                        positive.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:35:13 PM by just cool »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 05:05:29 PM »
yes I miss the generalization... hard luck dey  :beermug:

but if you calling spades spades... yes at least half or more of the people who drop off is waggonists. plain and simple.

de rest is dem jaded fellas who getting heartache for years.

vb post earlier dat he never didn't understand until now when he over de hill  ;D how come dem old timers does be so cynical. It really hard to be a trinbago football fan and de fellas who still around through thick and thin, regardless of they views, I raise a drink to them  :beermug:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »
Raymond Tim Kee !!!! don't worry guys,Football in good hands.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 08:55:55 PM »
Raymond Tim Kee !!!! don't worry guys,Football in good hands.

:thinking:  :thinking:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 09:01:51 PM »
Me ain't even know the man. I not voting.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 11:01:43 PM »

jack warner and dem men wasn't cleaning up nutten, in fact them men was making all the mess while they were busy rapin football and pursuing their political career. in actuality them men put football on hold to pursue their primary endeavors.

i have no doubt in my mind that jack only ambition for making a world cup was to house all that sponsorship money to do his own thing including finance the UNC. IMO he was not in pursuit of football glory, but the proceeds of a world cup appearance.

before and during the world cup no one knew that football was in ah mess including the members on here until the impasse. it's only within the last six yrs that ppl had a clue that T&T football was not on the right track, especially after qualifying for a world cup.

who here ever address the poor condition of our league or the lack of youth development programs while we were on a high from vanquishing bahrain?

instead every body was busy flag waving and braggin how we will not do the same as jamaica by being ah one world cup wonder, and was looking forward to south africa with high optimism, but no one had the slightest clue that we were technically poor until our B team went to the gold cup in 2007.

i've been watching T&T football forever, and i knew how poor we were. as ah matter of fact i though bahrain would have gotten the better of us, but it wasn't meant to be. i stopped watching T&T football in 2002/2003 after we bummed out the hex and the gold cup the following yr.

i told my boy that unless we start building academies and started raising the bar on the SSFL i will not be supporting T&T football any further! we used to go all over the city looking for bars carrying the games, but i realized that we were not progressing in terms in technical ability and decided to take ah break from international football.

i used to watch us play these teams in concacaf like mexico , nicaragua, and honduras and say to myself, what a poor display of football, man miss kicking in the final third, hear nah, yuh think is one bullsh!t i see with our footballers?

the amount ah sh!t i saw dennis lawrence and marvin andrews put down, it was enough to full up two full size dumpsters to the brim, each one having their own personal dumpster of sh!t! this is how bad our football was and still is. we have plenty work to do before we could even contemplate big things like another world cup appearance.

i say give anyone ah chance who want to do something for we football yes, after all, what other choice do we have?

the man said he's going to clean up football , so lets give him a chance. for yrs now we've been praying that jack and camps would leave our football alone, now our wish has been realized, lets hold the faith and stop complaining.

it may not have happened the way we wanted it , but it's ah start, so lets not start looking a gift horse in the mouth, shall we.

fellah i here since 1999, what you want me to do raise a bottle of blue label for this pappyshow?

allyuh men go be the first to break that puncheon seal when tim kee have yuh like a manicou in the headlights, wondering what the hell jus happen..

i like results breddah, done with the talk and the tay lay lay, if i want to see a clown and some comedy ill go to a tommy joseph, sprangalang or john agitation show...

right now i not on this cumbayah, camp fire nonsense everybody singing, show me results, i talk about youth development in tt football donkey years now, from a teenager, i preach that, still aint come yet...

tt football come like winning the lottery, yuh always play but yuh never win the jackpot

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 11:07:02 PM »

dont worry, mr tim kee will put on he sunday bess, nice armani or hugo boss suit and look the part, while the team on the pitch will look like a set of shithounds...

allyuh mistaking the man name for "turn key" operation, iz tim kee not turn key...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 11:17:25 PM »
House cleaning is needed. That includes technical director.

TT Football = Groundhog Day (the movie)...

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 12:05:57 AM »
Service You Can Trust:   http://www.mollymaid.com/
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:13:15 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 04:49:13 AM »

fellah i here since 1999, what you want me to do raise a bottle of blue label for this pappyshow?

allyuh men go be the first to break that puncheon seal when tim kee have yuh like a manicou in the headlights, wondering what the hell jus happen..

i like results breddah, done with the talk and the tay lay lay, if i want to see a clown and some comedy ill go to a tommy joseph, sprangalang or john agitation show...

right now i not on this cumbayah, camp fire nonsense everybody singing, show me results, i talk about youth development in tt football donkey years now, from a teenager, i preach that, still aint come yet...

tt football come like winning the lottery, yuh always play but yuh never win the jackpot

Srueepppssss , yuh now start and yuh ready tuh jump ship. sh!t i following T&T football since the mid seventies. my father took me to see my first national game in 1977/78 where we played haiti @ PSA ground, i believe we loss that game and i remember the feeling of sadness and gloom, after that i was hooked.

before that game i would route for john D and mucorapo  bc my brothers went to those schools, but after that game my new team was T&T. i started going to games with my uncles and sometimes my father, after a while i was old enough to go on my own, and that's what i did.

i've seen from teshera to la forest to de noon, i've seen them all! i remember the day skinner made his debut for the national team, i also remember brian williams outing, the big right back from ASL, and the jones brothers, i think they played for trintoc if i'm not mistaken.

i went as far as mahika oval and the veladrome to watch football under flood lights, i've seen us lose game after game before jack warner even had a position in T&T football, it's only when i left T&T we started to win games under cummings.

in 1989 me and meh woman had ah big fight bc i went and got cable TV, she was bitching bc she claimed it was too expensive, and i told her that i wasn't missing that game between T&T and the USA for world cup glory for all the money in the world

i went to queens and got spat on , pushed, threatened, laughed to scorn! me and meh breddren skip went through all kinda disrespect bc we wanted to watch our national team play and the spanish bars were the only places we could have gotten to watch T&T get their arses cranked open.

there was a time when i could not stand angel hernades (el matador) who played for club america, that boy put tears in my eyes so many times, to the point that when elcock broke blanco's legs i was the happiest man.

since izah ah yute i supporting T&T football from the first introduction, and i still want to support some more, so if you want tuh dun after 12 yrs of supporting them be my guess, but iza 35 yr veteran supporter of T&T football, and if you think you've seen some depressing sh!t, try fellas who supporting T&T longer than the both ah we.

nobody eh send and call me, i doing this as a free independent thinker, and i eh goin no where either! i complaining till ah lose meh voice, but i still tunning in, what else could i do, become an glory hunter and put on an arsenal or a manU shirt and mamguye meh self, for what? iza T&T football fan for life, regardless of who there running the ship in the ground.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 02:42:41 PM by just cool »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 08:33:42 AM »

Srueepppssss , yuh now start and yuh ready tuh jump ship. sh!t i following T&T football since the mid seventies. my father took me to see my first national game in 1977/78 where we played haiti @ PSA ground, i believe we loss that game and i remember the feeling of sadness and gloom, after that i was hooked.

before that game i would route for john D and mucorapo  bc my brothers went to those schools, but after that game my new team was T&T. i started going to games with my uncles and sometimes my father, after a while i was old enough to go on my own, and that's what i did.

i've seen from teshera to la forest to de noon, i've seen them all! i remember the day skinner made his debut for the national team, i also remember brian williams outing, the big right back from ASL, and the jones brothers, i think they played for trintoc if i'm not mistaken.

i went as far as mahika oval and the veladrome to watch football under flood lights, i've seen us lose game after game before jack warner even had a position in T&T football, it's only when i left T&T we started to win games under cummings.

in 1989 me and meh woman had ah big fight bc i went and got cable TV, she was bitching bc she claimed it was too expensive, and i told her that wasn't missing that game between T&T and the USA for world cup glory for all the money in the world

i went to queens and got spat on , pushed, threatened, laughed to scorn! me and meh breddren skip went through all kinda disrespect bc we wanted to watch our national team play and the spanish bars were the only places we could have gotten to watch T&T get their arses cranked open.

there was a time when i could not stand angel hernades (el matador) who played for club america, that boy put tears in my eyes so many times, to the point that when elcock broke blanco's legs i was the happiest man.

since izah ah yute i supporting T&T football from the first introduction, and i still want to support some more, so if you want tuh dun after 12 yrs of supporting them be my guess, but iza 35 yrs veteran supporter of T&T football, and if you think you've seen some depressing sh!t, try fellas who supporting T&T longer than the both ah we.

so body eh send and call me, i doing this as a free independent thinker, and i eh goin no where either! i complaining till ah lose meh voice, but i still tunning in, what else could i do, become an glory hunter and put on and arsenal or a manU shirt and mamguye meh self, for what? iza T&T football fan for life, regardless of who there running the ship in the ground.

supporting and watching football since i was 3 years old brother, when i said i on here since 1999, i meant the board dog...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »

qualifying for the world cup means everything, it shows how strong your program is, don't give me that garbage...

how long have these clowns been trying to get the football house in order? donkey years and nothing substantial, not even an academy, fed up hearing that...

like i said, let me know when they qualify, i not going through all these waste of time growing pains that should have happened a long time ago...
So u saying when we qualified in 2006, that showed how strong our program is ? as JC said...make sense nah man

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 05:33:58 PM »
Apparently Jack Horner voted.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 07:14:43 PM »
Apparently Jack Horner voted.
Ah find since timkee got the nod he didn't even come by and said sh!t, ah wonder if he's please with timkee's appointment?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »

So u saying when we qualified in 2006, that showed how strong our program is ? as JC said...make sense nah man

it showed we have dept, it showed that with the right coach we can have a strong program, but guess what, after beenhakker nonsense happened, wim was given a weakened team, blacklist and zero progress, with the right coaches at all levels our program will do well, the only thing missing is an academy, and it wasn't a damn fluke bc we have the talent...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 11:28:53 PM »
if we have so much depth, wha you does be diggin with who get the call up/back or not..the adminstration good or bad, not the ones have to run out on the field...if we have so much depth, any team Wim was given would be just as good..what does a academy provide, Depth ? if that is all we missing, then......
Boss if is one thing we lacking IS depth...that's why we needed the Roberts, Birchall et al for EVERY game we ever had to play since
"Badges, Badges, we don't need no stinkin badges"  . Play yuhself bandido..

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 02:38:33 PM »
A lot of cleaning up required! Ah wonder if he has the cojones to do it!

1]; } ?>