April 28, 2024, 10:43:18 PM

Author Topic: WI vs Bangladesh - Test Series  (Read 4501 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: WI vs Bangladesh - Test Series
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 09:58:31 AM »
not convinced....a goat with 5 wickets win ah test match!!!  daiz it I goin on holiday!!

Boy when i see Tino bowling i had to ask myself if this is the same player. The man put fear into the Bangladesh team  :rotfl: men was ducking , weaving and bobbing  :devil: , Good ruthless WI bowling in they ass  :whip:. Long time i aint see that fight. Win is a win i will take that. Confidence is a hell of a thing for a team. Cant remember the last time i see WI play such an exiting match, regardless of opposition.  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 02:45:15 PM »
tino when he bowling accurately is dangerous..i glad for him. Narine was disappointing again..Hope it is jus this game and he comes on strong nex match...was so happy to wake up at 5am and check d score and see Bang in trouble after the batsmen collapsed at the end of the 2nd innings
Back in Trini...

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 05:23:50 AM »
Its funny that one of the weakest test team took on Narine with success,that was a bit of naivety or bravado on their part,when you think that New Zealand and Australia couldn't do it.We also have to take into consideration that the wicket allowed the batsmen to safely swing throug the line which they did,Permaul is different coz the ball is leaving the bat,plus he has a nice loop and can beat the batsmen in flight,Narine will have to adjust for test.I expect the BD batsmen will try again but Narine will be ready and things could be different but its a team game and as long as we win it dont matter.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
Its funny that one of the weakest test team took on Narine with success,that was a bit of naivety or bravado on their part,when you think that New Zealand and Australia couldn't do it.We also have to take into consideration that the wicket allowed the batsmen to safely swing throug the line which they did,Permaul is different coz the ball is leaving the bat,plus he has a nice loop and can beat the batsmen in flight,Narine will have to adjust for test.I expect the BD batsmen will try again but Narine will be ready and things could be different but its a team game and as long as we win it dont matter.
Different wicket, different venue!  That wicket was a feather bed for 4 days.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 03:36:15 PM »
Fun fact, last time West Indies won 4 test in a row was in 1993. Plenty to play for. We need to get into the habit of winning regardless of who we playing. This is probably West Indies best year since the early 90's.
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
Bangladesh batting first. Edwards in for Rampaul who has a groin injury.
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>