May 26, 2024, 05:35:52 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Suriname Game (16-Nov-2012).  (Read 9342 times)

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Suriname Game (16-Nov-2012).
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2012, 09:10:12 AM »
Seon Power betta move Bago yes. D man is a favorite ova here. "hardest working man", "best player we have", "dis fella remind me ah Brian Williams" talk in the stadium and honestly d man looking d part. He attacking, defending well, breaking up d play and his distribution is spot on. I cant remember seeing him misplace a pass in dis game. Maybe CB is where he is supposed to be. Good going Seon

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2012, 09:29:18 AM »
Seon Power betta move Bago yes. D man is a favorite ova here. "hardest working man", "best player we have", "dis fella remind me ah Brian Williams" talk in the stadium and honestly d man looking d part. He attacking, defending well, breaking up d play and his distribution is spot on. I cant remember seeing him misplace a pass in dis game. Maybe CB is where he is supposed to be. Good going Seon
I've been reading positive reports about him at CB for a long time now. Folks still stuck on his performances at right back from years ago, like a player cyah improve. Even as a shitty right back, I used to always see heart from him at least.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2012, 09:36:33 AM »
I've been reading positive reports about him at CB for a long time now. Folks still stuck on his performances at right back from years ago, like a player cyah improve. Even as a shitty right back, I used to always see heart from him at least.
:thumbsup:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2012, 09:39:10 AM »
i
feel most ah dem ppl doh have Internet to watch game commentary on, an write critique (read write shit)..after power now, it go be some next goat, but let power slip nah, he could still get some backhand easy,easy..
Great result boys..One more, relax but work hard,
 Dream, yet be focused, be aware of all around you, yet Visualize..  Good luck..(fix)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:41:41 AM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2012, 09:55:44 AM »
trow way again
btw lefty, yuh could explain, what is ah trow way. Oh, I know what it is, happen with me many times..but ah doh get how yuh could hear it on the radio...I know it to be, something, no one can explain, and all the ppl involved, would see it differently, goalie,defenders,strikers, coaches, supporters & opposing supporters, even anti-supporters, and then..west Indian radio commentators. Etc..etc.but u adding a new group to the mix, listeners of radio commentators.so ah curious, to what was actually your version of the trow way... ;D, is ok...doh answer...dun gone...an I just playin  ;)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2012, 11:46:10 AM »
guys I have a question .. doesn't two teams from each group goes through to the finals for the cup?
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2012, 11:56:01 AM »
guys I have a question .. doesn't two teams from each group goes through to the finals for the cup?
war
Yes, but if Cuba and T&T tie, it would probably come down to goal difference between those two and Saint Vincent (though you never know with CONCACAF, nor is St Vincent beating Suriname a guarantee)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »
go
war
Yes, but if Cuba and T&T tie, it would probably come down to goal difference between those two and Saint Vincent (though you never know with CONCACAF, nor is St Vincent beating Suriname a guarantee)
good looking out.. suriname looking to beat Vincy dem eh guh siddung trus me..  TNT
against Cuba is a rell match up problem.. Cuba players quick and the preoblem we have cuba been playing together for a  minute now while TNT  team jus put together..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2012, 01:24:46 PM »
good looking out.. suriname looking to beat Vincy dem eh guh siddung trus me..  TNT
against Cuba is a rell match up problem.. Cuba players quick and the preoblem we have cuba been playing together for a  minute now while TNT  team jus put together..
war
Same with Vincy, they've had this same core together for a long time and the manager even played with many of these players.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2012, 11:20:11 PM »
Allyuh sleepin on Seon Power long time.

Oh well....keep servin de crow dey Seon

Interestin how players like Keon Daniel and Seon Power who used to get copious abuse on dis board now seen as "saviours" fuh de team.

Maybe jes now yuh go see some appreciation fuh Aklie Edwards
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Match Report - TnT Suriname
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2012, 08:29:40 AM »
First off a little break down of the Cuba - SVG game.

As I thought, SVG would give any team a run for their money. I reached the stadium a bit late but was pleasantly surprised to hear the SVG was 1 up, The game was fast and  physical. 2nd half started and Cuba broke them down with a cross field ball to an over lapping full back. Pure speed and goal, 1-1. They tried it again but it dinn't work. SVG had some chances to win the game but could not take any. Their No. 9 is a special player.

SO TnT come out, Some changes are made to the starting line up. Roy for Jorsling, Edwards starting in place of Leon and Jones in the middle allowing Aubry David to get a run at wing back. Also no Carter who promised so much but failed to deliver in the first game. There was also a start on the right wing for Hasim Arca.

Game start and it kinda even, with a slight advantage to Suriname. As I expected Suriname was not playing like a team that lost 5 goals to nil vs Cuba. I had believed that the score line was flattering to the Cubans, and I was right. We just shaded the first half and Seon Power got the first goal from a set play. We had chances but I could understand why Jorsling plays in front of Roy. He is a bit bulkier and seemed slower.

Must admit that I missed the start of the first half and the 2nd goal. I was told that Roy scored from a rebound. Hasim Arca playing on the wing is not a good option and the loudest applause of the night came when he was replaced by Guerra (who got the same treatment in game 1).

This game was not that exciting as TnT was in control but doing nothing special. Edwards had a better game in what seemed to be a more advanced role, which had him finishing the game as the lone striker after Roy was replaced by Leon as TnT made sure of the points and the clean sheet.

A win, three points which is what was expected, hope the injury to Carlyle Mitchell is not serious as he was replaced as a precaution in the 2nd half, because if it is then we will have problems with the physical play of the Cubans

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Match Report - TnT Suriname
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2012, 08:59:16 AM »
Carlyle Mitchell will miss todays game (2 yellow)...

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »

:shameonyou:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2012, 05:15:45 PM »
I jus watch the suriname TNT highlights rell freeking blade suriname was passing boi...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »
Allyuh sleepin on Seon Power long time.

Oh well....keep servin de crow dey Seon

Interestin how players like Keon Daniel and Seon Power who used to get copious abuse on dis board now seen as "saviours" fuh de team.

Always love Power workrate and never die attitude just not his game and after 50 games for T&T he ought to be playing good by now, after all we have to keep naturing players like a blasted drug rehab center for them to show true potential, we spent years with Jemmot for nothing.

As for Aklie Edwards, he not even on de starting team for Defence Force, so keep praying.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2012, 08:49:15 PM »

:shameonyou:
I swear , i was going to type a response to the tone of "keep dreamin, as long as weary and browning on this site, that would never happened, bc aklie did fack up a fine vacation for them back in nashville when he cost us about three goals", but i spaced and browning beat me to it.

aklie had what it took to made ah good wing back, he had speed and height, but brains was severely lacking.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:41:29 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>