April 27, 2024, 02:22:23 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Cuba Game (18-Nov-2012).  (Read 12915 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Match Report TnT - Cuba
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2012, 08:30:28 AM »
Yes dready, nice read.

question, what do you think of power's recovery speed, somehow when ah defender like going forwrd he need not be caught out especially on a counterattack, does he have the speed to do so? and one more thing, please rate kern cupid and houton hector's performance in this tourney?       thank you.
Yes his recovery speed is good. At this level the man have everything. I am anxious to see how he would perform at the next level.

Kern Cupid really I cannot say much because I am not too familiar with him but he was part of the defense that looked assured, solid and compact.

Huton Hector was his usual self but he seemed to drift in and out of the game. He was solid in midfield and created some spark and trickery when switched to the wing. And remember that they were switched often as soon as hole was found in our defense, it would be closed up then later in the game they would switch back.

The main emphasis was on defensive structure and but for a few lapses they were excellent....every player.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Cuba Game (18-Nov-2012).
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 08:52:35 AM »
well we are in a hard group ..... Haiti the host and Martinique  ....  bets of luck to the boys
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2012, 09:25:01 AM »
He always have some blasted secret problem.
Lol, this true though.

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »
From CFU database web site , it looks like Martinique was sent to group A and DR will replace Martinique in Group B. The returning champion(Jamaica) would have all the second place finishers while A & B will have all the first place finishers.
So it will be Trinidad, DR, Haiti, A&B
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:57:19 AM by truehaitian »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2012, 12:32:07 PM »
Good stuff again Rasta!!! :thumbsup:   Hope Guerra takes this success and runs with it. Would love to see this kid succeed in football.  Regarding Seon Power... well in terms of his improvement he seems just like this generation's Cyd Gray. Keep it up baller! As Big Mag say...POWER to the people!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2012, 12:41:18 PM »
Good. We could do without Martinique.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2012, 12:56:32 PM »
Yeah, I would rather have DR. . I don't remember them being in the CFU finals before. I think that's their first trip into the finals. I would rather play them  rather than Martinique..

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2012, 01:15:03 PM »
hey de guardian saying we loose de game 1-0 and it was a Guerra from Cuba who score for dem  ???

T&T’s Soca Warriors advanced to next month’s Caribbean Cup finals without kicking a ball, after the first match of the Dwight Yorke Stadium, Bacolet, double-header, yesterday resulted in a 1-0 victory for Suriname over St Vincent and the Grenadines.

Despite the win, which came as a result of a converted penalty from Suriname’s captain and custodian Ronny Aloema in the latter stages of the first half, neither team was able to advance, leaving the other two teams in its group T&T and Cuba to scrap for top spot in the night’s second match, despite both teams progressing. T&T lost 1-0 to Cuba, who topped the group with T&T finishing second.

Cuba’s goal came in the 28th minute through Artulo Guerra.

YO!!! I find this real funny...Like he get de news from somebody on de phone, and misheard de Atullah? But what about de actual score and who finish on top, how he arrive by dat??
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2012, 02:22:30 PM »
Yes Rasta Bless :beermug:

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2012, 02:35:47 PM »
hey de guardian saying we loose de game 1-0 and it was a Guerra from Cuba who score for dem  ???

T&T’s Soca Warriors advanced to next month’s Caribbean Cup finals without kicking a ball, after the first match of the Dwight Yorke Stadium, Bacolet, double-header, yesterday resulted in a 1-0 victory for Suriname over St Vincent and the Grenadines.

Despite the win, which came as a result of a converted penalty from Suriname’s captain and custodian Ronny Aloema in the latter stages of the first half, neither team was able to advance, leaving the other two teams in its group T&T and Cuba to scrap for top spot in the night’s second match, despite both teams progressing. T&T lost 1-0 to Cuba, who topped the group with T&T finishing second.

Cuba’s goal came in the 28th minute through Artulo Guerra.

YO!!! I find this real funny...Like he get de news from somebody on de phone, and misheard de Atullah? But what about de actual score and who finish on top, how he arrive by dat??

Only in Trinidad dread

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »
When iz the actual dates for the finals. i read it starts on the 3rd and end on the 16th of december. can anyone confirm?   :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2012, 05:44:34 PM »
Highlights?  Wah see Tulla run and bullet
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »
Highlights?  Wah see Tulla run and bullet

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8csBtzk4Qo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/q8csBtzk4Qo</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2012, 09:16:42 PM »
Bless up DHW  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2012, 10:48:28 PM »
watch dah sweet ball Hector cross fuh Edwards tuh score nah and de man miss it yes...wish ah was in Bago tuh see mih boi Hector play some ball...good result, hope we keep improving now
all dat is necessary is necessary

1]; } ?>