April 19, 2024, 07:14:51 AM

Author Topic: support @ yuh own risk!  (Read 788 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
support @ yuh own risk!
« on: November 15, 2012, 04:05:49 PM »
Many of you members never cease to amaze me with the " i can't believe it" reaction that you get after losing a football match.

it's almost like you people only watch football from an entertainment prospective while "constantly" ignoring all the logistics involved in the local game.

the thing iz that T&T has been doomed to fail since oli camps became president aligning himself with jack warner for this whole tenure.

@ the time camps took over football their notion of success was to pick the best players and throw them out there, that mentality lived on in T&T football for decades despite the evolution of the international game, especially on a club level. in their minds the best players won games no matter who's coaching.

they don't believe in nurturing players and creating philosophies, just pick ah team two days before the game, run out on ah lil scrimmage and we prep and ready to go.

take forinstance look what happened after we got booted out the world cup, the minsitry of sports  exclaim that they not giving the senior team no mo money for their program, so promgram shut down until caribbean cup, are you fackin kidding ME??!!

no where in the world where football is taken seriously do you find that kind of destructive thinking!! :banginghead: that was the time to hire a better coach and strengthen your program to ensure that this  never ever happens again, but instead you fire your coach and used one of his assistant coaches to carry on the program!

if this ever happens to the USA or mexico they would immediately begin flying heads and rush to bring in the best coaching money could buy, start playing top teams to get back on par to ensure that it never ever ever ever happens again! that's how real football savvy ppl administrate football matters.

our preparation for these tourneys are nothing short of abysmal, yet we expect the best results, are you guys for real?? the day of kicking ball for fun has ended, football is big money business, and we must run it as such.

we would be ever sooo lucky to get out of this group, my guess would be maybe (with my fingers crossed tightly behind my back).

i told you guys that the world cup was the worst thing that ever happened to our football. it gave us the fans and the administration a false sense of security to the point where they felt that they didn't have to spend money on the football to achieve success bc we are a world cup nation,

so on name alone we could walk into any tourney and vanquish our opponents, especially if they live in the caribbean basin, but bermuda, cuba, barbados, guynana and grenada who showed us twice, that this was definitely not the case.

the only good thing came out of that world cup was the fact that when you spend money on a good program, and hire competent help you will get good results, end of it all, a man who knew his craft came in and correct the on going mistakes that brought us failure yr in yr out, and after him they went right back to quick fixes. dummies!

it's so disheartening to think that these ppl for the past six yrs has kept on making the same mistakes up to the present, this is nothing short of monkey brains if you ask me.  :frustrated:

So ppl why cry, this is part and parcel with trinbago football take it or leave it. the only saving grace is that we have a new federation president,

ah hope he reads this post since he says he's willing to work with the SWO, and know that he has no time to wast in cleaning up this mess that swine before him made, unless he doesn't mind livin in mud.

good luck fella, you will need it.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 07:07:52 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: support @ yuh own risk!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:18:45 PM »
and you condemning my post the other day,  :D

1]; } ?>