April 20, 2024, 10:08:21 AM

Author Topic: Guerra shines as T&T qualifies in style with 1-0 win over Cuba  (Read 5577 times)

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Guerra shines as T&T qualifies in style with 1-0 win over Cuba
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 05:32:11 AM »
Anil always does look he bun a lil sensi....he ha take ah piss test if i was kamla...

anyway de man taking bout positive movement...hope de money whey he mouth is!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 05:46:12 AM »
On another note, that youth jovin jones is ah real good find yow. yes i saw him before but not in this capacity, the man is ah damn good ball handler and an even better midfielder than a defender, weh sah!

i honestly belive that clyde leon and birchall might be getting some real competition for their starting position.

on the real, the kid real good, just l;ook @ the pass he made to guerra that brought the goal. the man leave out about 5 players and then find guerra on ah real neat through pass.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 07:47:35 AM »
That ball Hector put across, and that man miss that header. pa-pa-yo!!!!!!

So Hector is the # 7, nah he look rel good ind dat clip wid dat cross, I won't even try to figure out what de hell the #16 Rasta do to unscore dat goal, ah rewind it bout 99 times to see wat ah miss:)
I am making excuses for Keyon Edwards on that miss, the man played his heart out in midfield all game then was switched to the loan striker at the end of the game and he ran  untill he had no more. He was so tired that all he could do on that cross was to try to throw his chest at the ball. Tiredness not lack of skill caused him to miss that goal. Please don't blame him, he put his whole heart and soul into the game, just didn't have anything more.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 09:04:48 AM »

So Hector is the # 7, nah he look rel good ind dat clip wid dat cross, I won't even try to figure out what de hell the #16 Rasta do to unscore dat goal, ah rewind it bout 99 times to see wat ah miss:)
I am making excuses for Keyon Edwards on that miss, the man played his heart out in midfield all game then was switched to the loan striker at the end of the game and he ran  untill he had no more. He was so tired that all he could do on that cross was to try to throw his chest at the ball. Tiredness not lack of skill caused him to miss that goal. Please don't blame him, he put his whole heart and soul into the game, just didn't have anything more.

Ok bredda, ah taking your word for that.
"played his heart out"...music to my ears:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »

Fyzo, I am not on Edwards case. I listened to one of the games and he was one of the standout on the TT team. But if TT had lost or draw and we went out, you know who the fingers would be pointing at. My good friend, "Tom" Phillip had a moment like that in a WC game againts Suriname in the Oval in 76. And that miss has been an albatross on him forever. Ask Coops. I can't remember who crossed a low hard shot across Suriname goal and Tom came speeding down the middle, only to realize that he was ahead of the ball and he tried a back heal flick and missed. Well boy for years the football fraternity and fans who saw or heard the game on radio, use to call him Tom Flicks. We tied the game and TT went out.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 07:25:13 PM »

Fyzo, I am not on Edwards case. I listened to one of the games and he was one of the standout on the TT team. But if TT had lost or draw and we went out, you know who the fingers would be pointing at. My good friend, "Tom" Phillip had a moment like that in a WC game againts Suriname in the Oval in 76. And that miss has been an albatross on him forever. Ask Coops. I can't remember who crossed a low hard shot across Suriname goal and Tom came speeding down the middle, only to realize that he was ahead of the ball and he tried a back heal flick and missed. Well boy for years the football fraternity and fans who saw or heard the game on radio, use to call him Tom Flicks. We tied the game and TT went out.

Nah Deeks you good, you just call it like yuh see it, just like me when ah watch de highlights:)

But yeah had we needed another goal to qualify, we wouldna forget dat miss:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>