June 16, 2024, 10:01:19 AM

Author Topic: David Nakid Live on Spalk....  (Read 10159 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: David Nakid Live on Spalk....
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2005, 07:03:34 AM »
Ah feel Whim was brushing dat Panama waitress in de hotel

Finally the tuth come out..thanks Arrow...Whim only protecting he area!

Nakid talk about wanting to slap Wim and fight hahahahhh. Wim was not easy nah, he was one hard man as  player. Be would ah kick Nakid ass all over the hotel
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2005, 07:15:26 AM »
Nakid has to understand that by treating /  speaking in that manner to women he in turn can be viewed as a racist.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2005, 07:41:01 AM »
Nakid has to understand that by treating /  speaking in that manner to women he in turn can be viewed as a racist.

Not racist, sexist .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid Interview!
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2005, 07:53:06 AM »
I believe I heard this morning that Nakhid interview will be replayed in part on 95fm this morning at 10:30am ... I am not certain because I heard the end of the conversation mentioning it.  So forgive me if I am wrong.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 08:32:11 AM »
Fellas I understand de negative vibes that tend to follow Nakhid everywhere and the fact that he is prone to make some ass hole statements every so often but a critical question remains: If not some well placed Syrians (among others) WHO THEN IS BRINGING THE DRUGS INTO TNT?

Please bear in mind that I am not so much interested in the ethnicity of the guilty party as I am about who has the resources and infrastructure to do such a thing?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2005, 08:37:09 AM »
that whole interview make no sense. nakhid hiding d truth. he helping bahrain for sure >:( traitor
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 09:07:57 AM »
Nakhid is a bitter jack@$$ and traitor

He obviously helping Bahrain.
And he is making ridiculously racist statements about an entire ethnic group.
On top of that he ungrateful to Jack for saving his $hittin life.
Seriously,
I wouldn't be surprised if men wanna blow him out
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 09:34:18 AM »
Doh even know why we still focussing on this c**thole Nakhid.

No class whatsoever.
Only thinking about himself.
Go flikking Bahrain and behave like the ass you are, yuh arrogrant prick.

Spalk shoulda hit him a but.

I wish i see Nakhid in a trinidad stadium again...

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2005, 10:09:44 AM »
Nahkid mouth to damn big... He looking for ways to bend the truth in his favour.I tired hear men say,man if that was my daughter or my girl ah woulda do this or that... Nahkid was obviously disrespctul to the lady, man just doh understand, that when you out representing your country, it is for the entire time yuh there, not just on the field. Whether it is a taxi driver the bell boy the girl at the front desk, you must operate at a certain level, I not saying to take sh!t, but you must have a little tact and decorum. Also his excuse about his wife being Lebanese is a stupid argument, because the comments were referring to the Trinin And Tobago Syrian/Lebanese community, not all Syrians in the world, and his wife is not a T&T Syrian/Lebanese

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2005, 10:22:34 AM »
as far as the statement made this morning(I95), I am satisfied he is no traitor. As a matter of fact, I agrre with most of his statements. However, I would have asked the question, if he thinks Wim was correct in defending the integrity of the waitress, even if he(Nakhid)  felt Wim's statement was wrong. The question begs, was he fired because of his altercation with the coach, and/or the statements made of the Syrian community. I think his dismissal may have been in order, yet I do agree with him it was sensationalized and blown out of proportion.
He did not state this, but I think even if he was made the Head Coach of the Bahrain team, the outcome of these games would remain the same.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2005, 10:33:37 AM »
He is a good person.  If you think he is a tritor because he gave tapes to Bahrain, I would like to let you know first hand that tapes from both sides were openly exchanged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Does that mean our scout and Nakhid are both traitors?  People who say that, have a brain of a liitle mouse!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2005, 10:35:53 AM »
maxg u sounding like a Nakhid family or friend

How he could possibly convince u that he is not a traitor.
THE MAN BETRAYED US!

No matter how you color it, he has made a relationship with the enemy moments before our most crucial battle.

Nobody needs money that badly.
I eh care how much family he has to feed. Things such as national pride go beyond a simple petty argument with another individual.
On top of that Nakhid is a damn racist!!!
He made terribly racist comments concerning the Syrian community.
Those were far worse than what I understand the Dutch coach told him.

Look how bad it is. Nakhid so on their side even Bahrainians defending him
Good Lord!
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 11:03:59 AM »
maxg u sounding like a Nakhid family or friend

How he could possibly convince u that he is not a traitor.
THE MAN BETRAYED US!

No matter how you color it, he has made a relationship with the enemy moments before our most crucial battle.

Nobody needs money that badly.
I eh care how much family he has to feed. Things such as national pride go beyond a simple petty argument with another individual.
Those were far worse than what I understand the Dutch coach told him.

Look how bad it is. Nakhid so on their side even Bahrainians defending him
Good Lord!

I am neither family, friend or any aquaintance.
1. Enemy ? I don't think so. Competitor, yes. In my own experience,  I have competed in sports at high levels, and many of my better competitors were/became very good friends or acquaintances. Sports is not yet like War for me, or for very many who compete at the highest levels.
2. Of course you don't care for his family, well as surprising as it might sound, I do.
3. It sounds to me he gets in a lot of issues because he has a lot of National pride. However he has no party affliation, so he is on his own.
4. I cannot ascertain for his racial beliefs. But I can tell you one thing. i do not term myself a racist, maybe I am. But when i came foreign, and had to deal with minor instances of discrimination, and participated in many projects to combat such issues, we referred to many as "Devilish white people", and many oppressors etc...or "dem French"...yet the majority f those people were the same ones who help was absolutely necessary in turning things around...Thank God they were open minded and not thin skined, and accepted and recognized that there was a negative situation that needed changing, otherwise our issues would we worse today..They are not eradicated, just more controlled....Racist is a big word to call someone, and is sometimes used to losely.
5. The thing with we, we quick to crucify we own, more than many willing to crucify us.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 01:30:36 PM »
but if whim took nakhid to task for haggling the waitress, then he shouldve addressed it with beenie too( unless beenie didnt do which nakhid accuses him of doing).
and if beenie did do what nakhid did with the waitress, then you'd figure whim to talk to him after. the story doesnt add up, unless im missing something.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 09:20:08 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 01:32:36 PM »
but if whim took nakhid to task for haggling the waitress, then he shouldve addressed it with beenie too( unless beenie didnt do which nakhid accuses him of doing).
and if beenie did do what nakhid did with the waitress, then you'd figure leo to talk to him after. the story doesnt add up, unless im missing something.

Your POST doesn't add up.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2005, 01:59:42 PM »

I think I missed the comment he made that branded him a racist.. Can you or someone else post this racist comment?

Regarding the issue about the events about the woman and the food.. were there not others there could verify what happened? Or are the afraid of getting fired as well!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 02:01:32 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »
I can't remember the exact words but it was essentially that Syrians causing crime or drugs or some ish so in TNT
Check it below.
How he dunno any hard working Syrians
come on

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2005, 05:26:23 PM »
Spalk asking him about Syrians............Nahkid say is some mebers of the community and no group in a national debate must be left out when we talking about Crime.

Spalk say he know hard working Syrians and yuh need facts.........Nahkid say he doe know any of those.

He real start up on drugs issue.

Nahkid want to ask questions to some members of a community above national scruitiny.

The conversation now just falling apart and is Spalk and Nahkid shouting at each other incoherently.........no real ebb or flow is talk and cross talk.

Alyuh have to see and hear this ting

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2005, 05:38:14 PM »
I can't remember the exact words but it was essentially that Syrians causing crime or drugs or some ish so in TNT
Check it below.
How he dunno any hard working Syrians
come on

This would be after the fact right? I mean the original comments he made before this all started.. the one Uncle jack etc had to apologize for..

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2005, 06:00:22 PM »
Just saw the Nak. interview on Gayelle.

Nak. said he never gave tapes to Bah. after he was fired.

He added that's it's normal for countries to exchange tapes, and that he gave Bah. a tape of the guat game, whilst STILL working fr the TTFF. He said Beenie and Jack know this.

He went on to say that Jack has given misinformation to deliberately excite the mdia.

He also provided emails showing the job offer and his counter offer. The offer clearly states that he would take up the job AFTER Nov. 16, as was Nak.s preference.

He made it a point of stating tht after nov. 16, he would be suing the Newsday paper. He said he is well aware of the rleationship betwn Warner and the Editor Noel Baptise, and that he would be suing after nov. 16.

Now the man has produced documented evidence that he would only take the work after TT finished the encounter. The TTFF cant' produce evidence that he has given tapes after being fired.

If a man get fired and willing to work with another country and makes  it clear that it would be only after TT has finished the encounter. How is he a traitor.

Ppl need to to let the Bah. Press and Wrner stopeexciting them so much.
They also need to understand international football better.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2005, 06:10:36 PM »
Could somebody tell me what the hell Gayelle is doing?

The tv schedule says Spallk is on mon at 8 pm.

They showed it on Sun. but not on Monday.

Can anyone tell me when Spalk will be replayed.

VB

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2005, 06:27:04 PM »

Now vb I heard most of the press conference, and I agree with a lot what you say and all that business doh have nuthen to do with loyalty or whatever..
but did you hear he said is only the Express which bothered to call him and take his statements and everbody else just make up stuff right...check this quote from this express story

JACK: T&T SOLD OUT!
Bahrain using psychological warfare says Phillips
Garth Wattley
Tuesday, October 25th 2005

I quote

"On Sunday, Nakhid told the Express in an interview from Bahrain that he had already accepted an offer to coach Bahrain's national under-20 squad and oversee their youth programme.

Nakhid also claimed he had insisted he would not, however, have anything to do with the Bahrain senior team until the completion of their qualifying schedule. "

now if the express write that, and he found the express to be in his corner....how come he not suing them or putting them to task for mis-info too..how come he didn't say was a misunderstanding...
Full article: http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=110898375

As i say I don't think a traitor, buh he not no hero either...a politician without a party maybe...setta noise for nuthen, well is bachanal we like...
me not for or against Nakhid, but he right that Jack did not have to drag no name or bring off so...he was fired, and he and we move on...

« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 06:47:31 PM by maxg »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2005, 06:37:15 PM »
as ah matter of fact flex have some tories on the site..
http://www.socawarriors.net/david_nakhid.htm

he right hand man today Lasana seemed to have got some mixups to, and it is even quoted.
"I have some e-mails which I can provide in the near future, God willing, that show (Rijsbergen) has been exchanging videotapes of Trinidad with a Bahrain official," said Nakhid, in response to Warner's accusation. "To say that sending a tape or receiving a tape is treachery is just stupid."
 then today is he give tape...so Lasana did put words in he mouth too...me doh know who to believe, so in the whole scheme ah things, I just moving on...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 06:39:08 PM by maxg »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2005, 07:43:48 PM »
Max G, regarding Warner's quotes, Nak. was given an opp. to refute them. So he cant' sue them for that...he can however, sue Warner.

If the Express quote me as saying Max G is my lover...and they ask u and u say no...then...u can indeed sue me...but the Express did their jobs by giving both sides a chance to air their views.

When I practised Journalism in Toronto and ppl. wouldn't return my calls. I made it clear if you doh lke what u read...don't complain, becz u had ur chance to set the record straight.

VB

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2005, 07:59:09 PM »
Well Spalk come on at 8:30..but i want to know if sun. night is the reg. time...

Anyway. Nak say that the Bah. TD was in TT earlier this year and was hosted by the TTFF ...normal in international ftbl...they just hosted the TT delegation...and Warner cooed abt. the treatmetn.

He drive the tD to the airport and later the man emailed him thanked him and the TT management for their kind treatment and wished TT the best vs. Mex.

Re: row in Pan.. He and Beenie complained abt. the food...the food come back and was still bad so he complained to the waitress again...theh Asst. Coach tell him if that was my daugheter "I'd nail you to the "expletive" wall." Nak. say he tell him this in front of the players...he figure de man had to be joking, so he kept on walking.

But then de man say...and I paphrase here...you Arabs and Muslims treat women like dat...Nak. say he couldn't believe de man insult him like this infront of the players...he coudl at least have pulled him to the side. He said he was incensed at having his relgion insulted.

He came close to hitting him...and he then let off some strong words.

Beenie wasnt there for the arguement...however, Beenie never spoke to him after that so he knew what was coming.

He added both countries had exchanged tapes...and the TTFF knew this...he gave no tapes after his firing.

Did they try to pick his mouth in Bah? ...He stressed that knwledge of both teams was common at this level. They didn't try to and that when Warner lied abt. open check books and mercedezes for the Bah. players...the Bah. football fed. went along with it just to play with the TTFF...."pschycological warfare."

He said he attacked "some members of the Syrian community" and that no community is beyond reproach...be it African, Indian..etc.

Spalk ask hi: "Is your political career over before it started?"

No but that' s what Warner and them wanted..and he and Anil buss  a laugh.

Peace,
VB

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2005, 10:49:32 PM »
ok he and Don Leo complain bout the food...but what could he have told the waitress that would cause Wim to get on so.....and if he talk dong to the waitress in front the other players to the possible point of embarassing her....then Wim eh obligated tuh pull him aside tuh tell him he was wrong...cause Nahkid eh pull de waitress aside and tell she bout de food.....no matter wha we do it bound tuh haqve soem bacchanal in de end eh!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2005, 04:02:30 AM »
Tounge u have a point.

and we eh hear the Asst. Coach side..

But I cah blame dem if dey want to focus on de game.

Btw NaK. was also vex abt. "a female acquaintance" asking for tape.

He say what is the link between the. Ms. Maraj, a female acquaintance, and asking for tapes.
Bascially how she get in dis..and what is the link between all three. He said this was just an effort to incense ppl. with hyperbole...and a law suit would be coming.

Just to let u know when ever Nak. has taken football authorities to court, he has won.
FC Grashoppers say a pack of shit...and after he testified in court, they had to settle immediately with their tail between their legs.

VB

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2005, 04:27:37 AM »
Nakhid has to learn " a wise man holds his own counsel" .
I can not remember whose quote it is , but before you act you should think of the consequences.
If this whole situation is about abuse of a waitress, then if Nahkid has the guts to look back at his actions he will see that, simply being civil but firm would have not created all this brouhaha.
However, is there more to this ?
Has Nakhid and Wjim had smaller altercations in the performance of their duties and was the waitress incident the final straw?
It seems Wjim was all too quick to come openly to the defence of a waitress who he should not have known and if he felt inclined to do so, why didn't he deal with Nakhid in a manner that would have saved face for everybody ?
There is more to this than has been said and maybe it is better for team morale that Nakhid is no longer part of it regardless of this particular incident.
As for Nakhid suing Warner.
Warner is almost assured FIFA presidency once T&T qualifies, a law suit against him by somebody who obviously has football as his bread and butter is not a wise idea.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>