March 29, 2024, 04:12:58 AM

Author Topic: President Tim Kee hails senior team.  (Read 816 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
President Tim Kee hails senior team.
« on: November 19, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »
President Tim Kee hails senior team.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Recently installed Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation President Raymond Tim Kee today offered congratulations to the members of the National Men’s Senior Team for their qualification in next month’s Caribbean Cup Finals in Antigua.

Tim Kee attended the three matches at the Dwight Yorke Stadium and met with the team in the dressing room after each of the encounters against St Vincent/Grenadines, Suriname and Cuba.

“I am extremely happy about the team’s progress into the final round of the Caribbean Cup. I witnessed the three games and I saw progress in every one. What I am more pleased about is that the players seem quite committed towards the cause,” Tim Kee told TTFF Media.

“I saw it in their eyes when I visited them in the dressing room and what I saw was not only hunger but a serious disposition which told me that they meant business.  I indicated to them that this is a new era in our country’s football and that they are part of that strong foundation that we intend to put in place,”
Tim Kee continued.

“The intention of qualifying for the Caribbean Cup Finals and the Gold Cup and going after both titles is a serious ambition that we have and I got the impression that they all possess that desire to see us through.”

Tim Kee was also complimentary of the team staff led by head coach Hutson Charles.

“I am very pleased with the way the technical staff must have worked with the players. I saw fitness, confidence, dedication and progress which are all attributes that will help towards our rise in the region.”

About him being in the company of Sports Minister Anil Roberts for T&T’s victories over Suriname and Cuba, Tim Kee added: “As I said from very early when I pursued the office of President, we have to know our stakeholders and we have to forge relationships.

We have to work on what we have and see how best we can build so there is collaboration, mutual respect and support for the cause,” Tim Kee stated.

“We sat together for the two games and we discussed the future of the sport. I feel quite satisfied that the Minister wants to support football.

He has insisted on process and accountability and these are two factors I am comfortable with because I’ve done that all my work life. I am satisfied and I feel comfortable again with the promises he has made which are to support our national team to the highest level possible.” Tim Kee concluded.

T&T will join Haiti in Group A in the Caribbean Cup finals from December 3-16 along with the Dominican Republic and host Antigua & Barbuda

French Guyana will be placed in Group B with Martinique, defending champions Jamaica and Cuba. The four semi-finalists will advance to the CONCACAF Gold Cup next year.

The T&T team will arrive at Piarco at 7pm tonight.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: President Tim Kee hails senior team.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 01:40:26 PM »
Good. Now go and hail the 80 million dollars allyuh squander from the Govt.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 01:54:34 PM »
Good. Now go and hail the 80 million dollars allyuh squander from the Govt.

VB

And the 2006 warriors money
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 02:39:49 PM »
I hearing all this talk from this man, but ah not hearing him address the PFATT situation, and until he confront that which jack clearly didn't want to acknowledge, then as far as i'm concerned jack still running this ship.

IMO if he don't part ways with richard groden, then it's the some ole kaki pants.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 02:42:27 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>