March 28, 2024, 05:51:21 AM

Author Topic: Kublalsingh: We don’t want to meet PM  (Read 20384 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kublalsingh: We don’t want to meet PM
« on: November 19, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »
http://guardian.co.tt/news/2012-11-19/kublalsingh-we-don%E2%80%99t-want-meet-pm

Kublalsingh: We don’t want to meet PM
Published:
Monday, November 19, 2012
Radhica Sookraj

Dr Wayne Kublalsingh has not eaten a morsel of food, or tasted a drop of water in four days and it shows. His face is gaunt, eyes sunken and his voice is weak. His hands shake due to severe dehydration. But the environmental activist insists that even as he gets weaker, support for his cause is growing.

During a brief interview at Palms Club, San Fernando, yesterday, Kublalsingh said he will not give up his struggle to reroute the highway. “It’s my fourth day now, no water and no food, so I am getting dehydrated. I will last today but I think that something radical is going to happen to my body tomorrow,” he said.

More than 25 supporters from the Highway Reroute Movement accompanied Kublalsingh to the Movement for Social Justice (MSJ) party congress. All the supporters, including members of Kublalsingh’s family, will picket outside the Prime Minister’s office at St Clair, this morning.

Asked whether his family supports his struggle, Kublalsingh said initially they were horrified when he told them of his intentions. “Originally they were not supportive but I told them that if they want to put pressure on anybody, then put pressure on the Government. Don’t put pressure on me, put pressure on the Prime Minister,” he said.

Kublalsingh said he doesn’t know how his son, who is studying law, feels about his hunger strike. “I don’t know how my son is taking this but I want everybody to know that this action has to be done, whatever the consequences.” Kublalsingh, who holds a BA, M Phil (University of the West Indies); MA (Columbia University, New York) and a Doctor of Philosophy (Oxford University), said he will fight the highway construction with his last breath.

“We wrote to the Prime Minister, she is our leader. I was sitting two feet from her and she promised to do a review. She promised to put this on hold. We don’t want to meet with her. We want her to commit to the undertaking she promised which is that she will set up an independent committee to review and put on hold the project that will devastate 13 communities.

We want her to have all the technical experts look at the project  and get an independent scientific review of it. That is all we want, a commitment from her to review this project,” Kublalsingh said.

He said the Prime Minister must honour her obligation to the people. “I will not relent in my fasting and hunger strike until we get some word from her that she will treat with this matter,” he added. Kublalsingh said his decision to embark on a hunger strike came after a lot of thought.

“The people of Debe to Mon Desir are very tired and they too are exhausted. I have to help them—this is my last step.” Kublalsingh called on the public to defend more than 300 families displaced by the dust of the highway. “They have suffered long enough. We need the support of everybody, the political parties, the trade unions, to come and help our people. This is my way of bringing attention to this struggle,” he said.
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kublalsingh: We don’t want to meet PM
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 09:07:36 AM »
let this jackass dead if he wah dead.. bout fass mi ass wey him think sey him name Ghandi cheups..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Minister of Health get cuss up
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 01:10:26 PM »
Wayne Gone Wild

Hunger-striking Dr Wayne Kublalsingh

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NsMqK8GxHrQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NsMqK8GxHrQ</a>
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Minister of Health get cuss up
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 04:47:33 PM »
Dah man go ded before them ppl stop building that highway, especially when jack wanrer wants it in place, is now self he's ah ded man! yuh think dat man heartless in joke.`
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:24:55 PM »
if Kamla pull ah Thatcher...then he goe be sucking salt ...but this is Trinidad so I dont think it will go to that far...  dont think this guy is any Bobby Sands....66 days hungerstrike

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Sands

Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 11:03:15 PM »
Comparing the good Dr Kublalsingh to Ghandi is very insulting to the Dr.

Ghandi was a f**king nasty racist pedophile.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »
Really now people, how long could a person survive without food or water?

This so called hunger strike is on its 7th day. A human could barely survive a week without food and water. If its just food then you could go for about a month, water is a must!

Dr Kublalsingh holds vigil from 8am to 4pm then he is wisked away somewhere. I find his cause noble, but for someone who was already maga to begin with. I find his ability to still be coherent after 6 days to be on brink of unbelieveable. Up to yesterday he was cussing out ministers with tenacity.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:54:03 AM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 10:14:51 AM »
He must be sipping something. He would be shutting down by now.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 03:08:12 PM »
Really now people, how long could a person survive without food or water?

This so called hunger strike is on its 7th day. A human could barely survive a week without food and water. If its just food then you could go for about a month, water is a must!

Dr Kublalsingh holds vigil from 8am to 4pm then he is wisked away somewhere. I find his cause noble, but for someone who was already maga to begin with. I find his ability to still be coherent after 6 days to be on brink of unbelieveable. Up to yesterday he was cussing out ministers with tenacity.

Read In The Heart of The Sea...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 05:31:11 PM »
Wait, I think this was my Literature teacher from Fatima.
He determined boy.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 07:30:12 PM »
utter nonsense. Yuh trying to blackmail de government? There are several other ways to accomplish de same ting.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 07:50:09 PM »
i hear he fasting from 9am to 4pm . According to Moonilal not sure how true this is. But if somebody didn't eat for that amount of time he would be close to his maker now. So it makes sense. He standing and taking too.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 07:52:07 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 10:58:02 PM »
WAYNE CAN BE CHARGED
Senior Counsel: State can take action against environmentalist for attempted suicide
By Aabida Allaham aabida.allaham@trinidadexpress.com

SHOULD environmentalist Dr Wayne Kublalsingh continue his hunger strike and is on the verge of death, common law dictates that the State can take action against him for attempted suicide.

This was stated yesterday by senior counsel Dana Seetahal.

"First of all, anybody can go on that kind of strike, but there is actually a criminal offence called attempted suicide according to common law.

"According to this law, anyone assisting could also be liable," she said.

"If somebody is doing an act of this nature that could result in his death, the State could intervene," she said.

Kublalsingh and the Re-Route Movement have been protesting the construction of the Debe to Mon Desir section of the highway on the grounds that the environment would be affected and families dislodged.

Kublalsingh went on a hunger strike last Thursday saying he would not stop until Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar meets with him.

As the strike enters its eighth day today, Kublalsingh says he no longer wants to meet with Persad-Bissessar but wants her to keep her promise and establish a committee to review the Debe to Mon Desir section of the highway project.

Since he decided to embark on a hunger strike last Thursday, Kublalsingh has lost approximately 42 pounds and is growing weaker by the minute.

In a telephone conversation with the Express yesterday, Seetahal explained that "suicide, according to the law, is a crime.

"It is no longer relevant when you're dead, but it is a crime. So attempted suicide is something that you can be charged with."

Furthermore, she said Kublalsingh's family was also liable if he dies as a result of the hunger strike.

"A decision can be taken by them, they can do it, they have the first duty," she said.

Seetahal explained that by action or omission, if his relatives failed to act to ensure that he is fed, they can be charged with manslaughter.

"If he evolves to a state where he can't think for himself, the guardian in the eyes of the law—his parents, wife, siblings— have a duty to act to ensure that he is fed...because it is arguable that they can be liable to manslaughter," she said.

Manslaughter is generally divided into two main areas—voluntary and involuntary. The absence of the element of intent is the key distinguishing factor between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter.

Involuntary manslaughter, sometimes called criminally negligent homicide occurs where there is no intention to kill or cause serious injury but death is due to recklessness or criminal negligence.

Voluntary manslaughter occurs when the defendant may have an intent to cause death or serious injury, but the potential liability for the person is mitigated by the circumstances and state of mind.
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 11:14:28 PM »
one setta shit talk from Dana

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 03:35:53 AM »
NUFF RESPECT Dr Wayne
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 05:45:51 AM »

Destruction of fertile agricultural lands, capping of 65 oil wells, relocation of 300 houses and permanent flooding in the Oropouche Basin are some of the concerns raised by the Highway Re-route Movement. The group, which is expected to mount a legal battle against the State, is opposed to the second leg of the Government’s $7.2 billion highway from San Fernando to Point Fortin.

The project is divided up into three sections—Golconda to Debe, San Fernando to Point Fortin and Debe to Mon Desir. It is the latter segment that is generating conflict between residents and the Government. According to the National Infrastructure Development Co (Nidco), the project involves the construction of several segments totalling 47 km of four lanes and 2.5 km of two lanes (excluding ramps but including connector roads).

The highway has been designed to American freeway standards. It will be accessible by interchanges at Golconda, Debe, Penal, Siparia, Fyzabad, Mon Desir, St Mary’s and La Brea. The controversial segment which links Debe to San Francique Road involves an approximately 6km section of a new four-lane highway which begins at the proposed Debe Interchange and ends at the San Francique Overpass.

Government also plans to link San Francique Road to the Fyzabad Interchange by building a 6.3km section of four-lane highway. However, the Re-route Movement says building this segment will entail removing 300 houses and 179 acres of fertile land, permanent flooding in Oropouche and capping 65 oil wells.

The Highway Re-route Movement’s proposal is to remove the Debe to Mon Desir section entirely and instead build a new highway section between Debe and Mosquito Creek, La Romaine. The group recommends that the Government repair, widen and add to bypass and connector roads along the existing road circuit in Oropouche, which would feed into the new highway sections from San Fernando to Point Fortin, Golconda to Debe and Debe to Mosquito Creek.

If this is done, activists say Government will not have the arduous task of removing oil and gas transmission lines, relocating entire communities or destroying valuable agricultural land.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 06:01:50 AM »
This issue is very complicated. The highway has to be built but Dr. Kublalsingh has do his job as an environmentalist too so you can't really pick a side. Moonilal's comments were disgusting though. Kublalsingh shouldna cuss Fuad Khan either

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 06:09:28 AM »
Govt (or somebody who like to use similar formatting) did put out this earlier dis week.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 06:53:01 AM »
i hear he fasting from 9am to 4pm . According to Moonilal not sure how true this is. But if somebody didn't eat for that amount of time he would be close to his maker now. So it makes sense. He standing and taking too.

dunno bout moonilal, but i hear that he say if he deteriorates, then take him to the hospital and administer drips but not food.....   :bs:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 06:56:40 AM »
Sammy, you still support this government?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 12:17:19 PM »
@JabariFraser: Former Minister, activist Verna St. Rose Greaves performs a ceremony with bell & bottle of water @dr Kublalsingh's camp http://t.co/JlqWFuf2

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
He dead yet?
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 01:56:40 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 02:04:24 PM »
He dead yet?

Wey boy...allyuh not easy nah  :D

No he ent dead yet, but Kamla just gave a speech talking about how she will not meet with him, cause she is a fearless leader (simliar to the one she gave in the Divali Naggar).
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »
He dead yet?
same thing me a say .. if di man want die .. low him let him kill himself.. 
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 07:44:49 PM »
He dead yet?

Wey boy...allyuh not easy nah  :D

No he ent dead yet, but Kamla just gave a speech talking about how she will not meet with him, cause she is a fearless leader (simliar to the one she gave in the Divali Naggar).
dais wey TNT need we no need no Imps running we country I like dat in she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! di Divali Nagar comments was uncalled for by her . Politics and religion shoul never mix. but dais weh we need someone who nuh bow to f**kery .. mi sey low di man if him wah Kill himself gwan.. I go run a couple of mantras fi him when they Burn him... what good is a dead hero ? this man is just another jackass ghandi Confuse...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 08:27:19 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/Why_Kublalsingh_must_die-181484341.html

Activist Wayne Kublalsingh poses a greater threat to the Kamla-Persad Bissessar administration than 17 assassins, one14-year-old cussbud, and unlimited cheesecake. After all, Kamla and her cabinet have spent 36 months governing by eat-ah-food: and now here's this Trini who is literally refusing to eat any food.

This is why UNC chairman Jack Warner wants Kublalsingh to die quickly. Last Monday, at a UNC party party in Debe, Warner claimed that Kublalsingh was eating doubles in the back of a car. However, in the same way that the Section 34 demonstrators were mostly Afro-Trinidadians, the Debe audience was mostly Indians: and so, if they believed Warner, that doesn't mean that the majority of Trinbagonians are also morons.

But, if Kublalsingh has learned how to lose 42 lbs in two weeks while eating doubles, this poses a significant threat to the economy of Trinidad and Tobago. After all, over half of this country's adult population are overweight, and nearly all of them are Oropouche East MP Roodal Moonilal. In fact, I am advised that the Michelin Man, the Marshmallow Man, and the Abominable Snowman have filed a lawsuit against Moonilal for using their image without permission. (I am using "fact" in the Warner sense of "lie", and "I am advised" in the Kamla sense of "I am lying".) So, if people started eating doubles to lose weight, this would surely lead to the closure of KFC, Mario's, and sno-cone vendors.

If, however, Kublalsingh is not eating doubles or any other food, the effects on the country would be even worse. After all, if politicians cannot get people to eat ah food, how would they get votes and, more importantly, Treasury money to buy luxury SUVs? In such a situation, politicians would have to appoint people to State boards according to qualifications instead of according to friends and family; would have to resign over Section 34; and would have to drink moderately. In other words, the country would become ungovernable.

Yet that is not the worst of it. It is likely that, if he ever got into office, Kublalsingh would be a worse Government minister than even Larry Howai, since Kublalsingh approves of Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and anyone who doesn't understand economics. But, on this re-route issue, Kublalsingh's views are even more pernicious, because he has promised that he would stop his hunger strike once the Government presents an independent technical report on the $5 billion Debe-Mondesir section of the $7.2 billion Point Fortin highway.

Clearly, this is a request to which the Government cannot accede. After all, if politicians started basing policy on expertise and ethics, there would be fewer multi-billion-dollar projects for party financiers to tief from. Worse than that, if the population got into the habit of basing their beliefs on proof and logic, it wouldn't be long before churches, mandirs and mosques would be virtually empty, which could result in abortion law reform, abolition of the death penalty and, worst of all, fewer public holidays. So it's no wonder that, with the exception of Roman Catholic priest Clyde Harvey, no religious leaders have been supporting Kublalsingh, since they're all in fear of the Lord and losing their tax-free status.

To besides, encouraging people to be independent would obviously undermine sycophancy, which would put all government communications specialists and a couple of National Award-getting newspaper columnists out of a job. This is why Jack and Roodal and Stacy and Anil have been badtalking the Kublalsingh family, plus their dog. After all, here are eight children who, with a working-class father and a housewife mother, became professionals or otherwise successful without going to the Government or the UNC for handouts. If most families started doing that, who would come to political revivals to hear a family being denigrated by politicians whose own parents apparently didn't teach them how to use cutlery, napkins, or toilet paper?

Which brings me to the most dire threat posed by Wayne Kublalsingh, and the real reason the Persad-Bissessar administration has refused to compromise with his requests: the fact that his hunger strike has brought his mother into the public gaze. You see, in her youth, Vilma was considered one of the most gorgeous women in Union Village, Claxton Bay, a place with a ridiculous number of good-looking women. And, now that she has appeared on TV in support of her son, the entire country has found out that Kamla is not the nation's best-looking grandma. This has done more to shatter confidence in Kamla's leadership than Reshmi, helicopter rides and Section 34; and how can a nation progress without confidence in its leader?

And that is why Kublalsingh must die. Because, if he does, then Kamla will be immediately re-named Kamla the Killer: which, in a society where the majority of people support licks for children and criminals and social activists, is her best hope for re-election.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 02:31:45 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2012-11-30/cabinet-stays-clear-unc-statements

You are here
Home
After criticism of Kublalsingh’s hunger strike...
Cabinet stays clear of UNC statements
Published:
Friday, November 30, 2012
Gail Alexander

Text Size:
Wayne Kublalsingh

The Kamla Persad-Bissessar Cabinet has distanced itself from statements made at UNC’s Monday night forum in Debe about hunger striker Wayne Kublalsingh. The entire Cabinet yesterday said a prayer for Kublalsingh to eat so he can  “continue fighting, not only for the Point Fortin Highway issue but many other issues,” Sport Minister Anil Roberts said.

Speaking at yesterday’s post-Cabinet media briefing Roberts said Jack Warner, Minister of National Security,  was present when the prayers were said. Warner, chairman of the UNC, and UNC deputy leader Roodal Moonilal, at UNC’s Monday night forum, criticised Kublalsingh’s action. Yesterday’s briefing took place at the Office of the Prime Minister, St Clair, obliquely opposite Kublalsingh’s strike camp.

At yesterday’s briefing, Communication Minister Jamal Mohammed distanced the Cabinet from statements made about Kublalsingh at the forum. He said the only position of the Cabinet on the Kublalsingh issue was the Prime Minister’s statement, which was delivered last Thursday at the PM’s media luncheon, where she spoke about the matter, saying Kublalsingh didn’t want to meet with her.

Asked if the statements at Monday’s UNC meeting were a Government position, Mohammed said: “No. The statement by the Prime Minister at the Diplomatic Centre last Thursday remains the official position of the Government.” He had no comment on whether Government was shunning the statements made at the UNC forum.

Asked about statements by their COP colleagues distancing themselves from the UNC statements, Mohammed  said: “Even if we belong to the COP, that’s a different kettle of fish. Last Thursday at the Diplomatic Centre the Prime Minister made the most definitive statement on the (highway) issue and we believe it’s a very definitive and complete statement on behalf of Government.”

Asked if it was protocol for ministers to speak out against something the Prime Minister had said, Mohammed said the Prime Minister’s statement was the Government’s position and “we stand by it and that position hasn’t changed at this time.” He said it would be unfair to say if any minister would be chastised for speaking out at  the UNC forum on Monday.

On the fact that other ministers were saying different things from what the PM said, Mohammed said: “The statement by the Prime Minister last Thursday is the complete and definitive statement on behalf of the Government.” He repeated that when asked if the hunger strike or highway issues arose at the Cabinet yesterday.

To that, Roberts added: “Before the Cabinet notes were brought, the entire Cabinet stood and, as is customary, we said a prayer and in our prayers we prayed for the health of Dr  Kublalsingh, for him to take sustaining liquids and that he would be A-OK and we also commended his stick-to-itiveness and his will.

“But the entire Cabinet would love for Dr Kublalsingh to eat so that he can continue fighting, not only for this issue but many other issues as he moves forwards. So we all prayed for him.” \

Roberts was intially asked to comment on the distance that his COP colleagues— Prakash Ramadhar, Winston Dookeran and Carolyn Seepersad-Bachan—have put between themselves and the UNC’s statements on Monday but he repeatedly ducked the query until Mohammed was asked the same question.

He said no note was brought to the Cabinet about the request by the JCC and other civil society groups for the report on the highway issue and for an independent inquiry. He said they  did not write to the Cabinet. Mohammed added: “We shall make an effort on behalf of the Government to provide copies (of the documents) to the media.”

Mohammed said the documents were public papers and available through the courts. Roberts recalled Kublalsingh had protested with him against the smelter and Alcoa issues and that former PNM prime minister Patrick Manning never met with the protesters.

Roberts recalled Kublalsingh had been thrown out of the lobby of former PNM minister Conrad Enill’s ministry. “I shall pray for my friend, colleague and soldier, Wayne Kublalsingh, tonight, not only during Cabinet,” Roberts added.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »
At yesterday’s briefing, Communication Minister Jamal Mohammed distanced the Cabinet from statements made about Kublalsingh at the forum.
Eh ?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 03:37:20 PM »
At yesterday’s briefing, Communication Minister Jamal Mohammed distanced the Cabinet from statements made about Kublalsingh at the forum.
Eh ?

My thoughts exactly.

The PM....who is the head of the cabinet....National Security Minister/Shadow PM and PM's heir apparent make highly charged statements about Kublalsingh at a meeting held by the party who is the majority in the PP. A UNC meeting..full with UNC regalia.

Yet this isnt the cabinet's position. I eh know if I should feel insulted cuz dem thinking that I as the average citizen dotish enough to accept dat level of jackass talk.

1]; } ?>