April 24, 2024, 11:31:26 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals.  (Read 40180 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals.
« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »
Thank god... we could plan a lime again... look how long we wait
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
Thank you Haiti  :applause:
Shades of Nov 19th for A&B  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2012, 07:13:23 PM »
1 small step even if is a fluke i go take it yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2012, 07:13:25 PM »
Blow de whistle ref!!!! :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ent I mus be pull put de lil bit ah beard on meh face....fuss it was tension

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2012, 07:14:35 PM »
Oh yes! gold cup here we come! I going all d game and dem in forin!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2012, 07:14:43 PM »
De haitian defender almost sell out de game in de end with de pass back to de keeper too

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »
hope we on the east coast
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
Oh yes! gold cup here we come! I going all d game and dem in forin!
We go get to cuss dem in person now

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Based on other men posts, rel brothas watch dis Haiti game hoping and praying boy:)

Can we please get ah foreign coach please, please, please....these local coaches not ready!!!!

So we qualify for GC with this result? SO 4 caribbean teams going?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2012, 07:16:11 PM »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2012, 07:17:05 PM »
Ah do care what no body say..I am proud of what our mostly local squad has achieved.  :applause: :applause:
We did not need to look pretty we needed to get the job done.....and we did.

We go look pretty in the Gold Cup.  ;D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2012, 07:17:58 PM »
The Haitian fans in the comments are calling their team the Earthquake Boys.

WTF!
yep, more than a few times

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 11, 2012, 07:18:25 PM »

Sure rizzle!!!! :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2012, 07:20:09 PM »
Oh gorrd boy! yuh preach dey bredder.  finally we could get tuh see kenwyne before he retires.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2012, 07:21:05 PM »
Based on other men posts, rel brothas watch dis Haiti game hoping and praying boy:)

Can we please get ah foreign coach please, please, please....these local coaches not ready!!!!

So we qualify for GC with this result? SO 4 caribbean teams going?
Right not Jamaica ent sure to go so don't knock the achievement of the team.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2012, 07:21:16 PM »
o boy felllas we go lime now..... o gosh boy..... dem men sicking  :banginghead: but we in the gold cup.... i hope they in the red bull stadium we go lime..... oaks boy oaks boy  bottle and spoon start de fete..... Brooklyn and trini style   :laugh:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2012, 07:21:28 PM »
I have to admit, the DR ball possesion and the passing was better than TT. They have improved like hell. They used to be the doormats for the "football" islands, but not again. They looked more poised on and off the ball than the Warriors. I can't stomach that.

Not just better...better by far. Men trapping ball dead and going with it. Passes connecting well. Movement and usage of space. Pressing as a unit...defending as a unit.

We now looking disjointed. More than one occasion....their play was...come down the flank...our defenders get drawn out....and midfielders arrive late virtually unmarked. We get away here....but I go take it.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2012, 07:22:34 PM »
Ah do care what no body say..I am proud of what our mostly local squad has achieved.  :applause: :applause:

We did nothing really coz in the end we had to depend on somebody else to do it for us,our football is not pretty but at the same time its the worst football that I have ever seen TT play.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »

And we get the job done with an all local eh, bc man like peltier, jaggy, primus, skilla, and now hector all unavailable. congrats to the boys, but our league still poor though.

thank you haiti, we did you a favor in 74, now you returned the favor in 2012, better late than never. now jamaica have to go out and beat cuba bad so we could meet in the finals.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 11, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
o boy felllas we go lime now..... o gosh boy..... dem men sicking  :banginghead: but we in the gold cup.... i hope they in the red bull stadium we go lime..... oaks boy oaks boy  bottle and spoon start de fete..... Brooklyn and trini style   :laugh:
Don't worry, we will have carlos, collin samuels, tinto, kenwyne jones, hyland, primus, jaggy, darryl roberts peltier, hector, and hopefully Jlloyd.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 11, 2012, 07:27:38 PM »

We did nothing really coz in the end we had to depend on somebody else to do it for us,our football is not pretty but at the same time its the worst football that I have ever seen TT play.
WHAT???? We did exactly what we had to in our game and that was win, Haiti won theirs and congrats to them

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 11, 2012, 07:29:59 PM »

How could you say we did nothing......we got 4 points and that was enough to make it to the next rounds..........just ask Autigua.

How many points did we get the last time ???

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 11, 2012, 07:31:31 PM »
Now Deleon will be interested. Bring back Birchy and dont forget Cato.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #203 on: December 11, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »
See? I was not trying to be nice. I told you both Haiti and Trinidad would go through. The Dominicans have learnt how to play the game but they remain too naive to prevail against TT in a must-win match. As for Antigua, we wanted to return the 1-0 favor in a way that hurts. That's what all the defensive play was about. It was risky but we wanted it to sting.

See you in the Gold Cup, guys!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 11, 2012, 07:34:31 PM »
Now Deleon will be interested. Bring back Birchy and dont forget Cato.
He only want tuh play in big games, this is the 3rd time he blank we for the caribbean cup, tuh heel wid he, jovin jones did just as good as him.

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 11, 2012, 07:34:53 PM »

And we get the job done with an all local eh, bc man like peltier, jaggy, primus, skilla, and now hector all unavailable. congrats to the boys, but our league still poor though.

thank you haiti, we did you a favor in 74, now you returned the favor in 2012, better late than never. now jamaica have to go out and beat cuba bad so we could meet in the finals.

Go to the Haitian forum on sakapfet.com and click on chat, then sports after you create your account and say thank you in capital letter to the Haitians.....just like we did say thank you to Archibal , the Trini star in concacaf final for beating Mexico 4-0 to send Haiti through in 1974 and yes I was at the game in 1974..

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 11, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »
Ah realize men don't like to give just due when it is earned.....when last we qualify to the Gold Cup. So what if we ent look good, because we qualify we have time to fix it. If we did not qualify then we had to start all over from scratch. At least we have something and time to build on. If we don't then fair enough go ahead and bash them.

Charles did what he said he would and that was to qualify for the Gold Cup  :applause:

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 11, 2012, 07:35:55 PM »

Go to the Haitian forum on sakapfet.com and click on chat, then sports after you create your account and say thank you in capital letter to the Haitians.....just like we did say thank you to Archibal , the Trini star in concacaf final for beating Mexico 4-0 to send Haiti through in 1974 and yes I was at the game in 1974 watching Trinidad at his best..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 11, 2012, 07:36:57 PM »
See? I was not trying to be nice. I told you both Haiti and Trinidad would go through. The Dominicans have learnt how to play the game but they remain too naive to prevail against TT in a must-win match. As for Antigua, we wanted to return the 1-0 favor in a way that hurts. That's what all the defensive play was about. It was risky but we wanted it to sting.

See you in the Gold Cup, guys!
Eh touss, haiti have ah real nice knock bro, one things for sure, they could keep that ball bro, your defense is very strong, very strong.
congrats BTW, and yeh, thanx for that win.     :beermug:

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 11, 2012, 07:37:35 PM »

thank you haiti, we did you a favor in 74, now you returned the favor in 2012, better late than never. now Jamaica have to go out and beat cuba bad so we could meet in the finals.

Go to the Haitian forum on sakapfet.com and click on chat, then sports after you create your account and say thank you in capital letter to the Haitians.....just like we did say thank you to Archibal , the Trini star in concacaf final for beating Mexico 4-0 to send Haiti through in 1974 and yes I was at the game in 1974 watching Trinidad at its best..and did interview him after the game and thanks him for taking care of Mexico
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:41:39 PM by truehaitian »

1]; } ?>