March 29, 2024, 04:29:02 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (7-Dec-2012)  (Read 13522 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Haiti Game (7-Dec-2012)
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2012, 06:02:19 PM »
^^^^ Lol sad yes  :rotfl:

You know whatt.. They actually playing much better now. Had a few chances at the goal.
Yea but its not actually because of ur comments though, pure coincidence smh

I know chelsea.. I like to really knock these guys when they deserve it..

Good news. Game done

Haiti 0 - 0 TT

The dread in the back needs to improve
I totally agree with u on that one. He was a standout player in the last round but after this game it looks like this is a step to far for him

Powers? at the higher level his faults always show. Nothing new to me
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
me ent what care nobody say, shabbazz terrorist cuunt shoulda be nowhere near dat team..............I could put my head on a block an' bet d team woulda play much better if d TTFF idiots did leave well enough alone.....steups
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:04:34 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »
TT players look like they all met each other for the first time they definitely didn't play like a team,I hope they can play better than that and not one player stood out. :cursing:

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2012, 06:05:25 PM »

You know whatt.. They actually playing much better now. Had a few chances at the goal.

Good news. Game done

Haiti 0 - 0 TT

I totally agree with u on that one. He was a standout player in the last round but after this game it looks like this is a step to far for him

Whats the dread name? I surprise that they kept him on for so long?

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
Both teams scrappy equally. They deserve to share the points! Let us hope for a win in the next game. Ah tired only hoping!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »

Good news. Game done

Haiti 0 - 0 TT

You watchin too much big boy football, so when allyuh tune in tuh watch ah regional game allyuh does go on like is manU or barca allyuh watching.

these men playing in ah soft league for the most part, so yuh eh go get no pretty football, in fact, T&T never played pretty effective football, so yuh might as well stop torturing yuh self and stick with the big times, and leff we wid we small time football.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »
Yet we want to go with locals? Looking on the bright side Haiti is our biggest threat , so a draw is a good point Well on to the next game. Remember friends Haiti and Antigua were in the second rounds of W/ C qualifications. Incidentally I thought Shabbaz had the key to unlock Haiti.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 06:12:38 PM »
The game wasn't so scrappy, it's just that we were unlucky not to score.

the game looked scrappy for a reason, haiti was defending high it seems, and we resorted to the long ball into the box, @ least that is what i saw for the 25 or so mins i was tuned in. ah high defense and areal ball makes ah game look shabby.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »

Good news. Game done

Haiti 0 - 0 TT

You watchin too much big boy football, so when allyuh tune in tuh watch ah regional game allyuh does go on like is manU or barca allyuh watching.

these men playing in ah soft league for the most part, so yuh eh go get no pretty football, in fact, T&T never played pretty effective football, so yuh might as well stop torturing yuh self and stick with the big times, and leff we wid we small time football.

Jus.. I have seen us play way better than what I seen in today. These guys are well below their standard. Maybe its because we made a world cup that has our expectations so high.

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »
no shots on goal... both teams played the same style.... de mid needs work.... can't make a good cross on the left side... hector needs to take on man like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlPNGrZl_o

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2012, 06:25:21 PM »
I tune in late, and is ah good ting yes, I could hardly sit down and watch dat slow-motion live stream dey have...at least we get ah point and eh lose de damn game, so there's dat:)

Match report please sirs...oops, and madams:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2012, 06:57:37 PM »
Wehs de score in the antigua game?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2012, 07:02:48 PM »
Wehs de score in the antigua game?

Antigua leading Dominican Republic 1-0 at half-time. Goal scored in the 18th minute by Peter Byers.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2012, 07:57:18 PM »
Antigua/Barbuda 1     Dominican Republic  1 in the 85th minute

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »
Antigua Barbuda    1     Dominican Republic  2 (Fana Frias - 86th min)

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »
Final   Antigua/Barbuda  1    Dominican Republic  2

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »
How good is that result for TT?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2012, 08:11:15 PM »
How good is that result for TT?

Both Haiti and TT need  to win their next game. Antigua game if anything will be alot tougher now since they lost the first game.

DR - 3
HT - 1
TT - 1
AB - 0
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:12:55 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2012, 12:51:01 AM »
gawd on de pitch...GET TO F#CK OFF THE PITCH...... you cu$t
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2012, 07:49:39 AM »
Some of you guys on here are totally f**king ridiculous

The team drew 0-0.. clean sheet, Haiti hardly created a goal scoring chance.. Power and Mitchell win everything to win and allyuh men on Power ??

I could understand if your on Plaza or the attackers that didnt create enough chances but Power ??

The man didn't do a thing wrong.. defensively we were fine...  I could just imagine Seon coming online here and reading this shit and thinking seriously ??

Listen to this you c**ts.. Seon Power has been a hero Warrior from 2007- present in the so called dark years... he puts 100% out on the pitch everytime and will literally die for this country

I'm not his biggest fan and yes he can improve but enough is enough... we have conceded 2 goals in 7 competitive games this year .. Mitchell and Power are growing from strength to strength and locking shit down

Some of you f**king clowns need to do us all a favour and drive yourself off a cliff

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2012, 08:20:11 AM »
Some of you guys on here are totally f**king ridiculous

The team drew 0-0.. clean sheet, Haiti hardly created a goal scoring chance.. Power and Mitchell win everything to win and allyuh men on Power ??

I could understand if your on Plaza or the attackers that didnt create enough chances but Power ??

The man didn't do a thing wrong.. defensively we were fine...  I could just imagine Seon coming online here and reading this shit and thinking seriously ??

Listen to this you c**ts.. Seon Power has been a hero Warrior from 2007- present in the so called dark years... he puts 100% out on the pitch everytime and will literally die for this country

I'm not his biggest fan and yes he can improve but enough is enough... we have conceded 2 goals in 7 competitive games this year .. Mitchell and Power are growing from strength to strength and locking shit down

Some of you f**king clowns need to do us all a favour and drive yourself off a cliff

:rotfl:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »
Yeah boy I reading dis thread and wondering wha is all dis gladness about, men need to relax when is game time man.

Hear nah ent it have ah chat room men could in and do de whole back and forth thing with others?

Man make use ah de chat room man!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2012, 12:39:42 PM »
I dont really know how to judge our game against Haiti but suffice it to say that they are presantly a team ahead of TT in the pecking order so the result wasn't bad.You also got the feeling that both TT and Haiti knew that they are the teams that will go through,if we played badly then its our one bad match outta de way,and Antigua must come at us and hopefully leave themselves open,2-0 win for TT against A&B and a win for Haiti against Dom.Rep.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
I dont really know how to judge our game against Haiti but suffice it to say that they are presantly a team ahead of TT in the pecking order so the result wasn't bad.You also got the feeling that both TT and Haiti knew that they are the teams that will go through,if we played badly then its our one bad match outta de way,and Antigua must come at us and hopefully leave themselves open,2-0 win for TT against A&B and a win for Haiti against Dom.Rep.

I hoping for a 2 - 0 win. Antigua coming out to fight. They are home and have a good national/usl team. Lets hope they dont pull a Bermuda or Guyana on we...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2012, 06:52:49 PM »

I hoping for a 2 - 0 win. Antigua coming out to fight. They are home and have a good national/usl team. Lets hope they dont pull a Bermuda or Guyana on we...
They might. anything is possible.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2012, 07:49:51 PM »
gawd on de pitch...GET TO F#CK OFF THE PITCH...... you cu$t

Big Mag... My comments were in real time. I was just trying to get the message across about how those guys were playing. I wish the best for the Soca Warriors. But lets face it.. That game looked as if it was their first game playing together. The amount of mistakes and shit passes.. I would have to be a fool to be proud and stand by that result. I aint living in a fantasy or magic world.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:53:04 PM by gawd on pitch »

1]; } ?>