April 26, 2024, 02:38:33 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (9-Dec-2012)  (Read 20658 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (9-Dec-2012)
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2012, 06:02:53 PM »
Fire Maturana!!!  No wait.....

Fire Pfister!!!  No wait....uuummm

Fire Latapy!!........no wait....uuuummmm.....

We going Brazil!!.....oh shucks!!!.....hhhhhmmmmm.......

I am so disconnected from T&T football, I see the headline Antigua 2 - T&T 0,  steups and couldn't be bothered..... ::) ::) ::)

Fire Shabazz now lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (9-Dec-2012)
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2012, 07:47:26 PM »
F#CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2012, 07:49:02 PM »
hhhahahahaha  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2012, 08:07:54 PM »
F#CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Big Mag... Yuh still vex with meh? Or yuh still in fantasy land with the "joker warriors"?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2012, 08:36:04 PM »
We after watching the game highlights I don't feel as hopeless as before.  The Ants didn't out play us.  Those 2 goals are 'hard luck dey'.  Ants ain't scoring those goals again in the next 50 tries.  It's clear to me that certain tactical adjustments didn't get made to neutralize whatever the Ants was doing.  I did see the player try to take the game into their own hands and make something happen.  Very promising.  Long story short when it's not your day you need to take what is given to you.  Had we done that Ants would have never even gotten them goals. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2012, 08:59:50 PM »
We after watching the game highlights I don't feel as hopeless as before.  The Ants didn't out play us.  Those 2 goals are 'hard luck dey'.  Ants ain't scoring those goals again in the next 50 tries.  It's clear to me that certain tactical adjustments didn't get made to neutralize whatever the Ants was doing.  I did see the player try to take the game into their own hands and make something happen.  Very promising.  Long story short when it's not your day you need to take what is given to you.  Had we done that Ants would have never even gotten them goals. 

Like I said in another post, Ab eh have nothing on TT. Byers was the man for AB. Not brilliant, but he took his chances. I thought #20(rasta) and Guerra looked the best for TT. Is the rasta guy Powers? Well if the TT team played with his intensity we would not lose a game. Our guys are not playing with the burst of energy.I just can't describe it.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »

Like I said in another post, Ab eh have nothing on TT. Byers was the man for AB. Not brilliant, but he took his chances. I thought #20(rasta) and Guerra looked the best for TT. Is the rasta guy Powers? Well if the TT team played with his intensity we would not lose a game. Our guys are not playing with the burst of energy.I just can't describe it.

Yes Antigua got really lucky. Byers did a good job.

Agreed. The ras played the best. Way better than the game against Haiti.

It seems as if these guys are lacking in energy. They are so slow and cant make any good plays... But I think tomorrow they will surprise us.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »

Yep that's Powers...I thought he looked good too.  Reminded my of Williams a bit.  On days like that/grounds like that you just have to take your chances.  That's on the players.  We worked some nice balls through the middle in the attacking third.  A very delicate skill to acquire.
 Very hard to do.  But they didn't maximize the defensive blind side with runs.  That means they dont have any plan for the att third in those situations and thats on the coaches.   All in all is a pure hard luck on that madman grounds.  ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2012, 09:28:39 PM »

Even when Power was a shitty right back, he used to play with intensity and heart. I always see him giving his all when I watch. Wish that was contagious.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2012, 11:13:39 PM »
These are the dark days of TnT football... :cursing: >:( :-[
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>