March 28, 2024, 02:00:37 PM

Author Topic: 2012 Caribbean Cup on TV ??  (Read 4109 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
2012 Caribbean Cup on TV ??
« on: November 21, 2012, 07:48:55 AM »
people.... what can we do to make sure we get to see the finals on TV ??..the Caribbean cup ???

last time they had it ....

can we sing something and send to the stations ??..the TTFF ??..the Govt ???

the team need to know people out here still supporting them
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:00:36 AM by Big Magician »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what can we do to make sure we see tnt play ??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »
if wasnt for this broke vibes i on these days..I gone antigua yes...i shoulda never drop out of med school to join a rock n roll band ...f#ckkkk

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 11:50:29 AM »
Didn't the newly appointed President agree to work with the fans?

First thing he should do to to win some fans is have his marketing team go to the local stations and do a deal for them to carry the games LIVE

Flex , Tallman.. please email Mr Tim Kee with this suggestion ...  If he wants to be Camps we will not see the games..If he wants to be respected he will do this for the fans

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »
if wasnt for this broke vibes i on these days..I gone antigua yes...i shoulda never drop out of med school to join a rock n roll band ...f#ckkkk
I know yuhs ah man who does jump on ah plane when time come to watch the warriors especially in the caribbean region. tough luck dey magician, maybe next time. i know i want tuh travel to antigua, but i don't know how i will pull that off , if yuh know what i mean.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 07:27:14 PM »
I hear you JC

lets hope I guess

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 07:55:00 PM »
Tim talk to we nah.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 01:29:30 PM »
tv tv tv tv

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 01:34:41 PM »
How much money we have in d account??? We cyah send ah cyamra man over dey with ah iPad or someting to gih we ah stream??  Or maybe we have someboldy who have d financial backing to go dey aready.. If dyes you, den please see big mag or Tallman or somebody to organize for d equipment please

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 01:49:05 PM »
need to setup a warrior tv team or media. get a budget together or flex can invest in a camera an interview coach and players(captain)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Caribbean Cup on TV ??
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 08:02:05 AM »
any update on this? or will Tim Kee be another Camps in the fan's eyes ?

Time running out...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 08:07:07 AM »

Time running out...

I sent Tim Kee and e-mail, and he said he'll look into it. But remember, it's ultimately the media's decision as to whether or not they'll cover the event.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 08:12:02 AM »

Time running out...

I sent Tim Kee and e-mail, and he said he'll look into it. But remember, it's ultimately the media's decision as to whether or not they'll cover the event.

of course it is but the TTFF is notorious for leaving it late when there is no more time to come to an agreement... they have a marketing team in the TTFF for this reason..to aggressively pursue the local stations and sponsors to cover the event and come to an agreement to bring the games live for the fans

The TTFF dont care about TV money or what ?

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2012, 08:27:54 AM »

Time running out...

of course it is but the TTFF is notorious for leaving it late when there is no more time to come to an agreement... they have a marketing team in the TTFF for this reason..to aggressively pursue the local stations and sponsors to cover the event and come to an agreement to bring the games live for the fans

The TTFF has no money to make from this being showed on TV. Local media can only pay peanuts for this kind of coverage. As the sponsors for the event will be non existant it will then become the responsibility of the Govt. to sponsor......

Ask Anil !!!!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2012, 08:37:10 AM »
Could be wrong but media rights for live coverage will be under the CFU as this is their tournament.

TTFF might not even have a say in this regard, unless we can inquire through them.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2012, 08:38:21 AM »

Time running out...

Agreed, but I don't think this is up to the TTFF. Most likely it's the Jamaican Football Federation or CFU or Digicel who have control of the TV rights for the final  round. Also, since it's effectively a business decision, it's a tough sell given the state of our football. Plus you know local demand is not going to be that high.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
Closest thing may be streaming on the CONCACAF website.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 03:53:36 PM »
TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 08:37:27 PM »
Closest thing may be streaming on the CONCACAF website.
I asked this question on another thread.
Will they be streaming the whole tourney on their site, like they did the Olympic Qualifier?

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »
TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv
Beggars can't be choosers...and when it comes to watching Caribbean football we are all currently beggars  :frustrated:

Caribvision had the rights in the past, so you can check their listings.  I think Fox Soccer Plus had the rights in the US and showed some matches on delay last time.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:09:42 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T’s Caribbean Cup campaign live online
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 05:13:53 PM »
T&T’s Caribbean Cup campaign live online
By Editor (Wired868.com)

Wired868.com will not be the only online treat for Trinidad and Tobago football fans over the next fortnight.
The 2012 Caribbean Cup will be streamed live online at www.caribbeanfootball.org. An agreement with CMC Sport and the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) means a televised feed for the competition is also available but it is uncertain whether Trinidad and Tobago will pay to beam the games.
Trinidad and Tobago opens its Caribbean Cup campaign from 6 pm tomorrow against Haiti at the Antigua Recreation Ground while, in another Group A contest, host Antigua and Barbuda plays the Dominican Republic from 8 pm at the same venue.
The top two teams advance to semifinal stage and automatically qualify for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup. Joint head coach Hutson “Barber” Charles, a former national stand-out player, assured supporters that the “Soca Warriors” would do its utmost to make a flying start tomorrow.
“Everything is going well and everyone is in high spirits,” Charles told Wired868, via telephone. “We are going out there to get three points to start this campaign. All due respect to Haiti but with the talent we have here we feel we can get three points.”
Charles did not want to give too much away regarding the team’s strategy for tomorrow. However, almost certainly, 22-year-old Kevin Molino would be handed the role of playmaker while versatile defender Daneil Cyrus, speedy winger Lester Peltier and towering striker Jamal Gay are also expected to force their way into the starting teams.
Read more: http://www.wired868.com/2012/12/06/tts-caribbean-cup-campaign-live-online/

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T’s Caribbean Cup campaign live online
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
Thats a website that has been updated once this year...I sort of expect multiple technical difficulties.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »
A Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) insider told Wired868 that president Raymond Tim Kee has appealed to the Sport Ministry to pay for the broadcast on a local station but attempts to contact either party proved futile.

CFU move real f**k up.. they only announce an agreement with CMC today.. who have time to buy rights and broadcast the games

we not getting them games on TV because these cheap f**king local stations will never buy it because it too last minute and the tourni start

Hopefully that stream work yes.. What we fans have to do to get a game to support our country on TV ?

Offline BBL

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 07:03:45 PM »
That Stream won't work.

www.caribbeanfootball.org is not a valid website - you can buy that domain as it is available for purchase.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 07:07:45 PM »
That Stream won't work.

www.caribbeanfootball.org is not a valid website - you can buy that domain as it is available for purchase.

It's really http://www.caribbeanfootballunion.org/

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »
I though concacaf was streaming the games?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 07:24:25 PM »
And deeks and maxg asking me why i felt that way about antiguans and bajans, ah wonder if they read that part of the article where the dickhead ran the pick up truck in the middle of the session!.

boy dem men is big arseholes IMO! trust meh i know dem well! that's why i didn't waste my money to travel there for the tourney, maybe another island, but not fackin antigua and st kitts!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:27:41 PM by just cool »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 07:40:43 PM »
Here is another supposed stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kick-off2

1]; } ?>